"ET The Extraterrestrial" part 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nbgoku
is there anything about the possiblity of there being a "ET The Extraterrestrial" part 2?

its the movie by steven spieldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial

Smasandian
Oh god no.

That would be a disaster.

And if anybody needs to be told that ET was an Spielbergh should seriously come out underneath that rock.

Secretus
Steven says "NO" ..it was strong

todaysmenu
I think it would be a great idea. ET comes back to open a McDonalds.

Even Aliens are capitalist.

ragesRemorse
i think that would be cool if he popped up as a cameo appearance in AvP2.

ET is a peice of shit, quite possibly spielbergs weakest film

Wolfie
Personally, I never cared for the first ET.

exanda kane
ET is a great movie, albiet haven't watched it properly for years, but definetly not ones of Spielberg's strongest.

EPIIIBITES
ET?

I liked the pizza that the kid dropped...I've always wanted that pizza...it was just...the perfect pizza.

...apart from that, didn't like it

blink blink

EDIT...second one...dumb idea.

=Tired Hiker=
E.T. 2 , The Extra Testicle! eek!

I remember when I was a kid I balled my eyes out when they found E.T. all dying and turning white whilst lying in that creek. Years later though, I saw the same scene and laughed. laughing out loud

Smasandian
It hasnt aged gracefully, but still a good movie.

It's meant for kids, and it works.

EPIIIBITES
Well, the pizza does

Bicnarok
Et was brilliant, with todays CGI it would be a whole new thing and like most modern movies & PC games have too much eye candy & not enough depth

EPIIIBITES
Actually, I think I did like it...can't remember.

...all I remember is that pizza

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
E.T. 2 , The Extra Testicle! eek!

I remember when I was a kid I balled my eyes out when they found E.T. all dying and turning white whilst lying in that creek. Years later though, I saw the same scene and laughed. laughing out loud

innocence lost blow

=Tired Hiker=
Well, the part at the end where the flower blooms, I still cry like a girl. cry

ADarksideJedi
You got to be kidding me!I hope not.The first ET was ok not the best and now a second one will just be plain wrong.I hope that does not happen.jm

T.M
Originally posted by Smasandian
It hasnt aged gracefully, but still a good movie.

It's meant for kids, and it works.

Agreed..

2nd one is a stupid idea.

ADarksideJedi
You can say that again!jm

SpaceMonkey
If it was to be made, they/Spielberg should throw a curveball and name it "E.T. Part 3". Everyone would be confused and wondering what the hell the second one was about. AHAHAHA!! Oh, man, good times. Anyway, a sequel would be terrible.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Wolfie
Personally, I never cared for the first ET.

Either did I.The thing is just about everywhere I go and talk to somebody about how much I hate that movie-they almost always say-your the first person i ever heard say they didnt like it.It amazes me because every other film I dont like that was a huge moneymaker,I find people all the time that hate that movie as well,but thats not the case with E.T.Almost everybody I have spoken to over the years loves that movie and it astounds me.I fail to see how so many people can get so emotional over a movie about a puppet.

anyways this isnt the first time this has been brought up.Spielberg was talking about making a sequal to it sometime back in the 80's but thankfully he never did and obviously isnt.

GizmoGremlins
Oh for the love of everything that is holy, please don't. It had a beginning, middle, and end. It's done. Case closed.

DOYLEZOMBIE
ET Doesn't need a sequel!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.