Captain Atom vs. Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in the Grand Canyon...........

Symmetric Chaos
QuantumJump?

Unless RA blitzes him BB's scream will overload him.

I know people will say he doesn't use the scream much. But come on. Is he really stupid enough to fight a energy blasting, superstrong, superfast, superdurable soldier in hand to hand combat?

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
QuantumJump?

I know people will say he doesn't use the scream much. But come on. Is he really stupid enough to fight a energy blasting, superstrong, superfast, superdurable soldier in hand to hand combat?

By using his powers, Black Bolt can become strong enough to send back the Thing with one punch.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
By using his powers, Black Bolt can become strong enough to send back the Thing with one punch.

Yes. That accursed MasterBlow of his (which come to think of it sounds really dirty).

Trying to fight with physical force is not really BB's best option here.

llagrok
Yes. That accursed MasterBlow of his (which come to think of it sounds really dirty).

Trying to fight with physical force is not really BB's best option here.

-.- yeah

Anyways, they both have ways of winning this fight quickly, so it's an interesting fight. However, I think Captain Atom would be more prone to using his super speed, than Black Bolt would be to screaming.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Fights in the Grand Canyon...........

Good day to u. BB full scream maybe too much

Redatom65
QuantumJump?

unless RA bltizes him laughing

Captain Atom absorbs sound waves. It's a form of radiation and travels in waves. Yeah, BB is screwed

TricksterPriest
Thing is, Captain Atom might be able to stop the scream. His atomic manipulation powers might let him negate it. Better ask Redatom and Batdude, they'd know for sure.

Edit: Yeah, that's what I thought. Damn fast poster. stick out tongue

Roldz
CA all the way..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.