thor vs ronan the accuser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who takes it?
i think its a tough one to call imo.

Validus
Originally posted by lordboo
who takes it?
Not tough at all. Thor has beaten Ronan twice before.

TricksterPriest
Thor would take it in a slugfest, Ronan can't hang at that level. With their weapons, it comes down to who is a better fighter, and who has the better weapon. The way Thor usually fights, Ronan can win. With CIS off, Mjolnir trumps the universal weapon.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Bullshit,man! Bullshit!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Validus

Really? Guess that answers that question.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who takes it?

thor

the Darkone
Thor f**ks up Ronan regardless, Thor is stronger, faster, more durable, god like reflexes, godly stamina, million years of fighting experience. Thor will knock Ronan a$$ into a coma.

llagrok
Ronan couldn't even kill Ravenous when breaking his hammer.

Thor

Faceman
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor f**ks up Ronan regardless, Thor is stronger, faster, more durable, god like reflexes, godly stamina, million years of fighting experience. Thor will knock Ronan a$$ into a coma. Exactly.

Redatom65
Ronan's powerset is the reason why Thor doesn't get a large favor for me. 6/10 in Thor's favor.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Redatom65
Ronan's powerset is the reason why Thor doesn't get a large favor for me. 6/10 in Thor's favor. What the f**k? are you talking about, powerset. Thor can produce more raw power than Ronan. Thor has destroyed a planet twic once striking a planet with the hammer the other energy output. Thor's hammer absorb a energy blast that would have destroyed 1/5 of the universe, killing a skyfather being in Mangog, shriking Hyperion, release a god blast that destroyed his hammer. Thor smoke Ronan like a blunt.

His Airness
Thor for the healthy majority.

guy222
thor

Priest
Thor with no problems.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

norrinradd43
Son of Odin 10/10

nimbus006
Originally posted by Priest
Thor with no problems.

I'd say he'd have some problems.

Regardless Thor wins.

llagrok
Ronan fights well, Thor would take the full majority after a tough fight each time.

The Illuminati
THOR FTW 10/10

Endrict Nuul
Thor 11/10

guy222
thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.