X-23 vs. Batman!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

primetiva
OK ladies and gentlemen! who would win in the battle of X-23 vs Batman! Batman with no preps @ midnight with normal gear!

Juntai
I read the first issue of her new comic. A friend let me read it..not sure if anymore have came out yet...he only picks his comics up every month or two.. Pretty good. However, I still have a hard time caring about the character... And I still don't like how they're trying to set her up as being more badass than Wolverine.

Entity
Alright my little friend prepare for you dreams to be smashed! stick out tongue
Oh and as I already told you, Batman ftw!

Symmetric Chaos
hmm Good fight imo.

Batman probably has a very good experience and skill edge. Along with having better tech I'd say he would win 7/10

Rewmac
Hmm...Good question. Well Batman is a battle experienced veteran on the field.

X-23 is kid with fighting experience and mutant powers. Batman has the ability to outsmart her on the field his intelligence going pretty well with this fighting. X-23 on the other hand is more agilie, more of a rusher,got claws and healing factor. She is probably faster than Batman but we don't know that since Bruce's senses and body are well trained it can even match a mutant's reflexes.

I'd say Batman.

carver9
I give this 2 x23 since she is faster (seen her cut machine gun bullets out the air), stronger, she broke through a window that was stated of being unbreakable with ease and storm also said that she have super strength and she could be as good of a fighter as batman. Her bio says that she is one of the best fighters in marvel and she have a healing factor with adamantium claws and plus she already defeated spiderman and could have killed him with her claws to his neck. Spiderman>>>>batman.

carver9
Bio, look how everything about her is superhuman.
http://marveldatabase.com/X-23

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

primetiva
x-23 was born to kill. she has trigger scent and all of what carver9 said. i dont see how he could win just by being a good fighter? and entity go google yourself lol rock

WorldWarHulk
Batman ass thomps her.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Batman ass thomps her.

vin

Now even I feel like a perv . . .

TricksterPriest
My friend, you have nooooo idea how many people with better abilities Batman has beat. He's beaten guys who could cream X-23 in a fight. No prep makes this a fair fight, but with his normal gadgets, he can probably take her at least 7/10.

primetiva
well i know he has in his comic book but what ablities does he have that could kill her. i didnt ask who ass has he has kicked or who else can whoop her ass. but explain to me how with all his abilities what can he do to whoop her ass with all her abilites.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by primetiva
well i know he has in his comic book but what ablities does he have that could kill her. i didnt ask who ass has he has kicked or who else can whoop her ass. but explain to me how with all his abilities what can he do to whoop her ass with all her abilites.

Nerve strike to drop her in one hit.

primetiva
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

you dont think she is faster than him?

SpunkySmurph
x23 takes this she has adamantium claws that can cut threw anyting, and she has a healing factor that is as good as wolverines, and shes superstrong, and superfast, and strom said her strenght was super too, and she has a healing factor, so theres nothing that batman can do to her, and shes a really good fighter and batmans feats are PIS and overrated cuz DC writes him, and if there was a crossover, batman would be beating WOLVERINE, lolz.

See, just look at the bio, it says she's teh superer!@!1!!11!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23

X-23 >>> Superman.

doped

Symmetric Chaos
you dont think she is faster than him?

She probably is. But not by that much since Bruce is borderline superhuman anyway.

He'll get the hit since he's much smarter, tactically minded, skilled and experienced.

TricksterPriest

Pretty much. He's got an assload of experience and skill over her.

And no. She's not. She may be physically faster, but the difference isn't enough to compensate for his vastly higher skill.

Edit: Damn you Sym for stealing my talking points. stick out tongue

primetiva
i agree with spunk take a good look at her bio

Symmetric Chaos

lol

no expression

TricksterPriest

hysterical Someone else want to explain this one to him? I'm too busy rolling on the floor laughing. laughing

llagrok
She's faster, stronger, heals faster and is built for killing. I doubt Batman would have a gadget designed for taking out her.

In a fight written by an objective writer, she'd probably win.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

And no. She's not. She may be physically faster, but the difference isn't enough to compensate for his vastly higher skill.

Edit: Damn you Sym for stealing my talking points. stick out tongue Nuhuh, didnt you read teh bio, it says that she's superfast, and she has a healing factor, so batman wont be able to hit her or hurt her there's nuthin that he can do to her. Dont make me post another bioz, since bioz are teh evidence!!!1!!1!!@!

Entity
Somebody call Batdude!

Now thats something I never thought I'd say! blink erm

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by llagrok
She's faster, stronger, heals faster and is built for killing. I doubt Batman would have a gadget designed for taking out her.

In a fight written by an objective writer, she'd probably win.

no Good god man, written by an objective writer, Batman kicks her ass almost everytime. The only reason Bats can't beat Logan in a straight fight is because his healing factor is rediculous and his skeleton. Not to mention his skill. She's screwed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Nuhuh, didnt you read teh bio, it says that she's superfast, and she has a healing factor, so batman wont be able to hit her or hurt her there's nuthin that he can do to her. Dont make me post another bioz, since bioz are teh evidence!!!1!!1!!@!

zomfg joo are teh rihtxozr!

Der are not pontz in reding comix dem is nots as gud as biozesz

primetiva
lol

no expression

well its obvious u dont know X-23

Symmetric Chaos

What you say?

carver9

Edit: Damn you Sym for stealing my talking points. stick out tongue

When people say that superman is faster than an opponent they automatically loses but when other people are faster than someone else they still have a chance. Dont make any sense to me. X23 is waaaaay faster than bruce. Spiderman even questioned her speed before having claws at his neck. Like I said fight wise they are equal due to the fact that she knows every fighting style on the planet. Nimrod seen her as a serious threat, do you know who nimrod is and she basically stalemated him, nimrod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>batman, she beat the entire team of new xmen without even getting touched. Everything about x23 is superhuman, speed, etc........

Shes getting a huge majority in this fight. With prep batman vs anybody 10/10.

Validus
Some people really need to read some bios. X-23 clearly takes this one.

TricksterPriest

And it's obvious you know jackshit about Batman. Respect him, fear him, and don't **** with him. stick out tongue In all seriousness, even in a fistfight, she can draw even, but not beat him. He's just too damn good.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Some people really need to read some bios. X-23 clearly takes this one. zomfg joo are teh rihtxozr!

Der are not pontz in reding comix dem is nots as gud as biozesz

Badabing
Only one Batkick is needed. Batman wins. durfist

TricksterPriest
Some people really need to read some bios. X-23 clearly takes this one.

Oh come on. Batman vs. a greenhorn? How is she beating his gadgets, or his skills, nerve strikes, etc? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/batkick.jpg

carver9
no Good god man, written by an objective writer, Batman kicks her ass almost everytime. The only reason Bats can't beat Logan in a straight fight is because his healing factor is rediculous and his skeleton. Not to mention his skill. She's screwed.

You do know that her healing factor is almost on par with wolverine and she is almost just as skilled. Could batman cut bullets out the air with a sword. Im talking about machine gun bullets coming at him.

TricksterPriest
Hmm? ? Or wait for Batdude?

Validus
Oh come on. Batman vs. a greenhorn? How is she beating his gadgets, or his skills, nerve strikes, etc? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Her bio says she would win.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
You do know that her healing factor is almost on par with wolverine and she is almost just as skilled. Could batman cut bullets out the air with a sword. Im talking about machine gun bullets coming at him.

Batman wouldn't need to.

TricksterPriest
Her bio says she would win.

Batman's feats, track record, and experience say otherwise. stick out tongue

Validus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23#Powers_and_abilities

Proof.

SpunkySmurph
Oh, screw it.

Entity's friends with primetiva... so he(she?) can't be that bad. Just... uneducated.

As for Carver... all I'll do is laugh. I mean, if he seriously thinks that, PIS-less, X-23 can stalemate Nimrod....

carver9
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/batkick.jpg

These days who havent beaten up on the spectre. Jubilee could stalemate the spectre by his showings recently.

TricksterPriest
son of a *****. laughing I guess she can beat Batman. Via her father's genes giving her a god-like jobber aura. laughing

WorldWarHulk
X-23 written to full potential is a beast!
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3823/ohotmux05streetsamuraidqa6.th.jpghttp://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1638/05streetsamuraidcp43td3.th.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23#Powers_and_abilities

Proof.

Of my point actually.

Symmetric Chaos
These days who havent beaten up on the spectre. Jubilee could stalemate the spectre by his showings recently.

Thats not current Spectre no expression

primetiva
Oh, screw it.

Entity's friends with primetiva... so he(she?) can't be that bad. Just... uneducated.

As for Carver... all I'll do is laugh. I mean, if he seriously thinks that, PIS-less, X-23 can stalemate Nimrod....

lol this is true i only put this up her bc entity told me to im the gamer genius he is the comic genius and our other friend is the music genius just thought it would fun big grin

carver9
Oh, screw it.

I know that it is pis but someone put a scan up of batman kicking spectre which is also pis. There is hardly noone on marvel planet that could beat or even stalemate nimrod. Juggernaut found that out the hard way. But I still think that x23 takes this fight. Thats all it takes is one good slice a

TricksterPriest

Sad but true. the Presence really needs to hire some new people. laughing

TricksterPriest
lol this is true i only put this up her bc entity told me to im the gamer genius he is the comic genius and our other friend is the music genius just thought it would fun big grin

No problem dude. It's a good try, it's just that Batman's experience edge is too big. Maybe a little further down the road, this would be a good fight.

Carver, just stop. laughing

WorldWarHulk
These days who havent beaten up on the spectre. Jubilee could stalemate the spectre by his showings recently. Her bio says she definately has the powers!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

Badabing
Batman beat Spectre and Billy with Batkicks and Wonder Woman by Batslapping her ears.

Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X 23
Billy>>>>>>>>>X 23
Wonder Woman>>>>>>>>>X 23

Batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X 23

durfist

carver9
x23 6/10

carver9
To DC

Batman/Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vs anybody below LT

TricksterPriest
double post.

TricksterPriest
**** triple post.

WorldWarHulk
x23 6/10 Lets compare bios, shall we?
Batman:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BatMan

X-23:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23

I think it's obvious that X-23 wins.

TricksterPriest
Carver, stop, seriously. You're being a dick. no expression

Validus
To DC

Batman/Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vs anybody below LT
Can you link me to the bio you got this from?

carver9
I didnt say anything to be a dick. That wasnt my post that was warhulks. Are you referring to me voting for x23.

WorldWarHulk
Can you link me to the bio you got this from? This one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullshit

carver9
Can you link me to the bio you got this from?

laughing

I get what you are trying to say. I just have my opinion and i was actually being funny since dc does have superman and batman beating up everybody in dc.

carver9
Now you all are being a dick, thats all you got to do is tell me that you dont like the fact that I put up bio's, I dont mind stopping. The next thing that I put up will only be comic scans so you all can stop trippin about the bios. I wonder why you all didnt say that when people was showing bios in the spiderman vs wolverine fight.

WorldWarHulk
Now you all are being a dick
We all form up to turn into a giant dick?

Is that anything like the Power-Rangers?

Symmetric Chaos

Yes it is.

TricksterPriest
GO GO DICKHEAD RANGERS! laughing

WorldWarHulk
Yes it is. I'm the left nut!

Validus

It's morphin time!

Bran: Left Testicle!
Validus: Right Testicle!
Chaos: The Shaft!
Priest: The Tip!

*cool poses*

Symmetric Chaos
Chaos: The Shaft!

w00tw00t

Validus
The Dickhead Rangers should totally have their own Wiki bio.

primetiva
The Dickhead Rangers should totally have their own Wiki bio.

WHAT! they dont have one? im sure they do by now.

carver9
lol, I give up, you all win. The power ranger joke just took me out of the game. Batman 10/10

TricksterPriest
WHAT! they dont have one? im sure they do by now.

shifty Well, we can always add an extra member.......oh crap that was a bad pun........ laughing

guy222
OK ladies and gentlemen! who would win in the battle of X-23 vs Batman! Batman with no preps @ midnight with normal gear!

bruce

Validus
lol, I give up, you all win. The power ranger joke just took me out of the game. Batman 10/10
What? We never got to use our Dickhead energy blast. shifty

Entity
shifty Well, we can always add an extra member.......oh crap that was a bad pun........ laughing I would think she might have a hard time being a Dickhead Ranger seeing as she'd be missing a very important piece of anatomy!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
I would think she might have a hard time being a Dickhead Ranger seeing as she'd be missing a very important piece of anatomy!

Futanari! ftw shock

I have to go throw up now.

WorldWarHulk
What? We never got to use our Dickhead energy blast. shifty laughing
I would think she might have a hard time being a Dickhead Ranger seeing as she'd be missing a very important piece of anatomy! She doesn't have hair?

SpunkySmurph
I would think I might have a hard time being a Dickhead Ranger seeing as I'm missing a very important piece of anatomy! petpet

Entity
petpet You ass. sad stick out tongue

primetiva
petpet

laughing laughing laughing

Validus
She doesn't have hair?
Yes thats it! We finally have our full squad. Cue the music!

Go Go Dickhead Rangers. You mighty morphin Dickhead Ranger-ers!

rock

Badabing
This thread = hysterical eek! laughing

Entity
bumpage cause I wanna see primetiva cry. lol stick out tongue

Badabing
Batman.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/0203on0.jpg

primetiva
bumpage cause I wanna see primetiva cry. lol stick out tongue

rock me no cries! me rock

LORDSIDIOUS01
She's a good character, but no match for Batman.

Scoobless
Batman loses.

big grin

Badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
Batman loses.

big grin Anti Batite! mad

durfist

carver9
batman loses.

Bentley
What does Batman has in his standard equipment anyways? Because in all seriousness X-23 has a chance of murdering him. Yeah he has skills but no precogn, he can be hurted and hence killed by someone faster than him.

capt it up
bruce will lose, but put up a fight.

Soljer
Damn...I wanna be a dickhead ranger.

sad.

YFZ 350
Batman wins. He'll come up with something like he always does. Electricity possibly?

Bentley
It depends in what is in his regular gadgets. If he has good stuff he can pull a good number of fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.