King of Hell Spawn vs. Annihilation Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Many believe that first Age spawn is around Herald level.
While in its King of Hell (2nd age), more around Rune King Thor.

I fail to see the reason or logic for that.
None the less I know better then to underestimate any high level comic book character.

Both got some major power bumps.
Both are not holding back.

NO
PIS
CIS
Jobbing

Who takes this?

King Kandy
What's the difference between Annihilation Surfer and Regular Surfer?

TricksterPriest
Nothing. There is no power up. King Spawn rapes him.

id369

celestialdemon
This Spawn would crush SS.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by id369

I agree completely.

Maybe Second Age is higher than Surfer, maybe he isn't, but what feats exactly, do people base him being at an Odin level off of?

I remember 2nd age Spawn, being able to supposedly beat Galactus.

id369
Originally posted by celestialdemon
This Spawn would crush SS.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

^Exactly what I mean.
Its not even a debate, just mindless spamming with a weightless claim.

Mider999
wow your funny you know that on the other thread you where saying how surfer could do the stuff godspawn can do.........and now your here saying a spawn lower then godspawn can take the surfer.......and you call others mindless. Most poeple base first age spawns ability to defeat thanos because of the crazy stuff he could do even reality manipulation the sad thing is we couldnt really see him do anything since his powers where under a leash and if he used to much he'd die, but yeah i also think that king spawn is around RKT because he actually achieved what king thor wanted to achieve by recreating the earth into a hellworld he also could stop time.

id369
Originally posted by Mider999
wow your funny you know that on the other thread you where saying how surfer could do the stuff godspawn can do.........
And Silver has done feats of God Spawn magnitude. I will not take that back.

I am glad to see I amusing to you.

.and now your here saying a spawn lower then godspawn can take the surfer.......and you call others mindless.

I said, Silver Surfer could have one shoted Haven and Hells army. I never said he could take on God Spawn. I did however say Galactus could take on God Spawn.

And I am claiming (in this thread) that Silver Surfer could take on King of Hell Spawn.

For the record I never called anyone Mindless.

Most poeple base first age spawns ability to defeat thanos because of the crazy stuff he could do even reality manipulation the sad thing is we couldnt really see him do anything since his powers where under a leash and if he used to much he'd die
I could care less if the majority thinks. Its not a deciding factor to pursued me to reconsider my ground over a given idea.
But enough about Thanos. Lets stay on topic. Silver Surfer vs. King Spawn.
, but yeah i also think that king spawn is around RKT because he actually achieved what king thor wanted to achieve by recreating the earth into a hellworld he also could stop time.
I would think, Rune King Thor wanted to achieve the greatness his father had attained to fill in his follow his foot steps.

Apparently he did and surpassed his father.

Stopping time, and recreating worlds ware not Thors motivating factors.

guy222
Originally posted by id369

None the less I know better then to underestimate any high level comic book character.

Both got some major power bumps.
Both are not holding back.

NO
PIS
CIS
Jobbing

Who takes this?

spawn

Roldz
This would be a good match? Just not too sure of the outcome..

draxx_tOfU
spawn wins...

the problem with spawn is that there are only specific ways to maim or kill him...

and he has evolved beyond that...

plus his symbiote suit really helps in his durability...

aside from Urizen slamming him through a pole, though he was temporarily ko'ed, he has never been completely dominated in a fight...

lest me remind you that Urizen cannot be killed...

even if surfer channels the energies that defeated T&A, it won't do squat on spawn...

spawn unleashes the legion and prison rapes surfer...

Supreme being
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
spawn wins...

the problem with spawn is that there are only specific ways to maim or kill him...

and he has evolved beyond that...

plus his symbiote suit really helps in his durability...

aside from Urizen slamming him through a pole, though he was temporarily ko'ed, he has never been completely dominated in a fight...

lest me remind you that Urizen cannot be killed...

even if surfer channels the energies that defeated T&A, it won't do squat on spawn...

spawn unleashes the legion and prison rapes surfer...

yes yes yes

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

That's a pretty idiotic claim, trickster. Especially when Galactus says on panel that he's granting the Surfer more power...

I mean, he may not have DONE anything with it yet, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen...

TricksterPriest
It's not idiotic. We have no proof that he can take King Spawn, who is a legitimate skyfather. I read the page, and it seems more like he took out the whiney parts of Surfer's persona. I may be proven wrong on the powerup, ok. But you can't dispute the rapage that King Spawn will inflict. vin

Soljer
Meh, Spawn and even the omnipotents in Image were never all that impressive, to be honest.

But regardless, I didn't mean him being able or not being able to take Spawn was idiotic.

I meant you arguing that there was no power-up while there clearly was. erm.

TricksterPriest
The powerup is ambiguous. So far we haven't seen anything. Now, I'm willing to take the position that it was all mental.

Until he demonstrates something new and more powerful. At which time, I'm willing to call myself a jackass. laughing

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Soljer
I meant you arguing that there was no power-up while there clearly was. erm. Galactus stated it on panel. Andy Schmidt (editor) stated that he was powered up. Keith Giffen said the same. Ravenous remarked about the difference in Surfer (which was likely powerwise and emotion-wise). Surfer was shown to match Thanos's power signature (referred to as "power level" in comic) to release Galactus. Finally, Surfer squeaked out a win against two, near-Galactus level opponents. Does anyone really think he could have accomplished this at his old power level?

The evidence (both from the creators, and on panel feats) suggests a powerup. Will this allow Norrin to take on Spawn? Maybe, if Spawn makes a habit of hanging out near the edge of the universe.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Galactus stated it on panel. Andy Schmidt (editor) stated that he was powered up. Keith Giffen said the same. Ravenous remarked about the difference in Surfer (which was likely powerwise and emotion-wise). Surfer was shown to match Thanos's power signature (referred to as "power level" in comic) to release Galactus. Finally, Surfer squeaked out a win against two, near-Galactus level opponents. Does anyone really think he could have accomplished this at his old power level?

The evidence (both from the creators, and on panel feats) suggests a powerup. Will this allow Norrin to take on Spawn? Maybe, if Spawn makes a habit of hanging out near the edge of the universe.

Ok, I now understand what I have to do.

Fellow posters, I...am a jackass. doh fish

Btw, I'm glad it's generally accepted that his victory over T&A is PIS and circumstantial. wink

boriquaking55
If this isn't spite, I don't know what is. Spawn wrecks this fight

Priest
Theres no diffrenace between the old and the "annihilation" Surfer, Galactus just removed his mental blocks, he just dosent hold back as much as he did before.

WorldWarHulk
What evidence is there, to even say Spawn wins... besides hype, and beating up a bunch of people, that never compared to Surfer in the first place?

Mider999
hay worldwarhulk why dont you shut up already, spawn already did stuff surfer could never do and if he could it be pure PIS.

WorldWarHulk
hay worldwarhulk why dont you shut up already, spawn already did stuff surfer could never do and if he could it be pure PIS. I think you should take your own advice... even the Spawn fans tell you to shut up... what does that tell you?

So, I'm not allowed to supply evidence of Surfer doing something like Spawn, because it would be pis if he did?
What the f**k?
Talk about a fanboy...

Mider999
i couldnt care less if ID is a spawn fan tells me to shut up he's as dumb as you are, dumber maybe and umm yeah it is PIS odin himself cant even time travel from what im to understand, and it was king thor who had to turn back time not normal thor. Why dont you stop talking crap about spawn already.

WorldWarHulk
i couldnt care less if ID is a spawn fan tells me to shut up he's as dumb as you are, dumber maybe and umm yeah it is PIS odin himself cant even time travel from what im to understand, and it was king thor who had to turn back time not normal thor. Why dont you stop talking crap about spawn already. Odin gave Thor the enchantment in his hammer, for him to time travel... no expression

I understand now, why Spawn is put over people. Your logic = if someone can time travel, they are above anyone else, that can't.
Now, that's bullshit logic, in it's own right.

Now, I also fail to see why you have to put ID into the debate. From what I see, he's a Spawn fan, not a Spawn fanboy (aka. you). He uses logic, and feats, not hype and overating. He actually contributes to the respect of Spawn, without taking away from his respect by overating him, or giving him something he doesn't have.

I see him as a respectable poster, not a fanboy, not an idiot.

I'm not talking crap about Spawn, it's you who is, by overating, and making fun of anyone that doesn't display your output.
You're hurting Spawn, not me.

janus77
time travel should always guarantee a win. kill the enemy before they're fully developed or prevent their birth... but, Surfer can time travel, he has done it before. it's part of his "power set".

Mider999
yeah and spawn can stop time around surfer and leave him there frozen........whats your point.

Mider999
oh by the way.......i guess this means you think surfer can beat thanos or has thanos been able to travel back in time.

janus77
who has the faster reaction time then?
Surfer should near-instantly be out of sight and rushing through hyperspace back into time...

why would Spawn be quicker than Surfer? and if he's not, how would he see the Surfer?

Thanos could probably be beaten by that method, but then who'd take his place in comicdom, he's a very charismatic 'villain'.

anyway, the way Surfer fights with Thanos is always pretty pathetic. Surfer's got phenomenal potential but indifferent to crappy writing.

WorldWarHulk
oh by the way.......i guess this means you think surfer can beat thanos or has thanos been able to travel back in time. Where have I said that Surfer could beat Thanos, or that time travel automatically guarantees a win?
Never.

Also, I guess some people must be looking at some other thing, because I only remember Surfer fighting Thanos once...
And there was nothing difference between the way Surfer fought him there, than how Surfer normally fights...

So, pre-tell, how exactly is Surfer shitty written when he fought Thanos?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by janus77
who has the faster reaction time then?
Surfer should near-instantly be out of sight and rushing through hyperspace back into time...

why would Spawn be quicker than Surfer? and if he's not, how would he see the Surfer?

Thanos could probably be beaten by that method, but then who'd take his place in comicdom, he's a very charismatic 'villain'.

anyway, the way Surfer fights with Thanos is always pretty pathetic. Surfer's got phenomenal potential but indifferent to crappy writing.

I agree. If someone did write him well, he would be a ridiculously powerful character.

TricksterPriest
No matter how well he's written, he's not beating Thanos. baka

Mider999
you said that time travel can beat alot of poeple i dont believe thanos can time travel on his own.......neither can odin so whats your point when it comes to time travel.

Spawn owns surfer in his second age and if he had no power limites he can also use his strong magic on surfer.

WorldWarHulk
you said that time travel can beat alot of poeple i dont believe thanos can time travel on his own.......neither can odin so whats your point when it comes to time travel.Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I understand now, why Spawn is put over people. Your logic = if someone can time travel, they are above anyone else, that can't.
Now, that's bullshit logic, in it's own right.

Spawn owns surfer in his second age and if he had no power limites he can also use his strong magic on surfer.

Based on?

Mider999
can you please shut up already.........your points are all mute, based on the fact that you dont even know what your talking about.

WorldWarHulk
can you please shut up already.........your points are all mute, based on the fact that you dont even know what your talking about. Ha!
Go look at all the times that a Spawn fan has told you to shut up, and notice something...

My points may be mute to you however, because you can't understand, or respond to them... may be a reason why I am told to shut up...

You haven't began to even answer one thing, and all you have done, is say a bunch of bull shit.
"Spawn beats him because he can stop time."
"I see the pattern in your logic."
"So, you agree that Surfer can beat Odin and Thanos."
"Wtf?"
"You said it."

*read back, what was said*

"Shut up!"

Excellent, excellent...
This is easier than taking candy from a baby, and I don't like to brag that much, but you made it so damn delicious!

Also, why should I have to shut up? It's a free forum... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
Looks like we found the new xmeat......

TricksterPriest
can you please shut up already.........your points are all mute, based on the fact that you dont even know what your talking about.

Ok, you're a frigging retard. Everyone knows you're a retard. Your napkin drawn adventures and all the other garbage you've spewed, are the reason you have no credibility here. I'm putting you on ignore. thumb down

Mider999
yeah im a tard righttttttt i dont know how to draw anyway so there is no such thing as my napkin drawn comics your just ticked off cause i pointed out how foolish you are when it comes to your debates, lol TOAA=dr strange thats what you think now shush up and stop fighting with me just get over it.

id369
i couldnt care less if ID is a spawn fan tells me to shut up he's as dumb as you are, dumber maybe

I have never told anyone on this forum to shut up. And I believe flaming is not permitted on this forum.

Flaming only induces to more flaming.
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk

Now, I also fail to see why you have to put ID into the debate.

Totally agree. I fail to see why I am a factor in a Spawn vs. Silver Surfer debate. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.