Team Infinity Gems vs Team Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Team Infinity Gems
Onslaught/Mind Gem
War Hulk/Power Gem
Hyperstorm/Space Gem
Adam Warlock/Soul Gem
High Evolutionary/Reality Gem
Scarlet Centurious/Time Gem

vs

Team Darkseid
Darkseid
Tyrant
Surtur
Perrkius
Rune King Thor
Korvac

Stupid Rookie
Team realizes they are going to be beat and gives all gems to Adam, who wins by himself.

Team two is really powerful, I think they could beat team one without prep.

golem370
No combing the gems.

psycho gundam
one gem used properly is enough to take anyone under cosmic conceptual beings(thanos did this quite easily),a team with all of the gems is over-kill!

psycho gundam
do you know what the time gem can do?

Its almost scary

Bouboumaster
War Hulk with the power gem would be terrible.

charlemagne9746
If Darkseid has the ALE in this fight...and doesn't he currently have it anyway? If so, he could probably take this by himself if he used it.

boriquaking55
Hyperstorm w/ space gem would stomp everyone on team 2 (except Tyrant if at FP) by himself. That would just be scary

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Team Infinity Gems
Onslaught/Mind Gem
War Hulk/Power Gem
Hyperstorm/Space Gem
Adam Warlock/Soul Gem
High Evolutionary/Reality Gem
Scarlet Centurious/Time Gem

vs

Team Darkseid
Darkseid
Tyrant
Surtur
Perrkius
Rune King Thor
Korvac

hmmteam gems

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
War Hulk with the power gem would be terrible.

No actually any version of Hulk with the PG would be . . . uh . . . Hulk with a glowing red rock and better durability.

Stupid Rookie
I honestly don't see war hulk being much of a factor. Warrior Madness Thor knocked the crap out of Drax when he had the power gem right? Didn't he even knock the gem out of drax? That was WM thor, and I realize War Hulk is above Drax, but this is Rune King Thor!

golem370
Yeah but Hulk has beaten Warrior Madness Thor unlike Drax

golem370
I will substitute War Hulk/Power Gem for a more versatile character namely Cable/with Current and Former Powers and the Power Gem

kgkg
Team Darkseid wins unless team gem know how to use the gems 100% with ease imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.