Darkseid vs High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Darkseid vs High E (with available use of his all his tech, base on Earth-2 etc)

their 2 planets come into the vicinity via space warp, the fight takes place between Apokolips and High Evo's Earth.

Parademons vs New Men evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Is it even possible to devolve a NewGod?

Ethereal
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Is it even possible to devolve a NewGod?

Good question. In marvel Big G was able to be devolved/changed, and Hercules was able to evolve past godhood.(meaning he could theoretically be devolved, not that this says much akin to Darkseid)

Superherovandal
I doubt that would happen before DS OB him out of existance. Plus DS has the superior tech. Father Boxes, Hush tubes, Apokoliptian tech. This the same guy that created the Entropy Aegis.

Ethereal
Are you aware of what High Evo is capable of? I dont think he should be underestimated in his potential with prep + tech. He could evolve himself into godhood.(beyond skyfather)...I mean, it isnt exactly clear cut.

hunbu04
HE did try to devoloved Hercules when they were fighting and hercules was beating him but it did not work. Hercules was able to evolved beyond Godhood because some point in the future he is going to evolve beyond his original godhood like humans are going to evolved beyond their humanity. But HE can not devolve a god because they are extra dimensional. Plus in DC gods are not extra dimensional they are something more as was explain better in WW comics the power of creation flow through the body the all gods in dcu.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Ethereal
Are you aware of what High Evo is capable of? I dont think he should be underestimated in his potential with prep + tech. He could evolve himself into godhood.(beyond skyfather)...I mean, it isnt exactly clear cut.

Darkseid is over him. Not up for discussion. Darkseid is not only over skyfather, he's possibly Elder God level. Maybe even slightly higher than most Elder Gods.

Darkseid blows up Counter-Earth with one shot. evil face

llagrok
Didn't Darkseid lose to Superman? Was the PIS?

Haven't read the fight myself, can't say.

Ethereal
Originally posted by llagrok
Didn't Darkseid lose to Superman? Was the PIS?

Haven't read the fight myself, can't say.

Yup, PIS embarrasment

Either way, Darkseid is vastly overrated over here.

Evil_Ash
Either way, Darkseid is vastly overrated over here.

ohrly

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
ohrly

That is one creepy smiley.

TricksterPriest
The name is O rly. And when you look at it with that in mind, it makes sense. Hell, the pet smilie is worse. petpet right? wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The name is O rly. And when you look at it with that in mind, it makes sense. Hell, the pet smilie is worse. petpet right? wink

He edited it. When I was looking at it he had the ermmad one.

And yes petpet is creepy, but only because of the name.

Ethereal
here's another.

offtopic

Symmetric Chaos
here's one

offtopic

lol?

DS wins imo

Ethereal
I think he does too, actuuually.

Bentley
I don't know since when, but Trickster overrates Darkseid a lot lately. I have seen what you have seen about DS Trick, I know he is good, but he is still high skyfather.

Priest
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know since when, but Trickster overrates Darkseid a lot lately. I have seen what you have seen about DS Trick, I know he is good, but he is still high skyfather.
lol @ Darkseid, his best feat was moving a planet using the OB, and controlling a few billion Daximites with Tp

Bentley
He controlled the Daxamites after stealing someone else's power, I think it was not even cannon. He has good feats but they are leveled by his low feats, plain and simple.

guy222
bumprav

george '06
DS pwns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.