Conner Hawke vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marvelprince
Nightwing has his standard equips and Conner has his trick arrows. Standard arena area. Who wins?

Wally West
Connor would most likely win, he has the advantage in HTH and his weapons are taylor made for fighting at a distance. Nightwing is more agile, faster, more experienced though, to stand a chance he'd need to use his gadgets well, a sleep capsule, sonics, taser-charge, etc. something like that.

superbatman86
Nightwing 8/10.He's used to dealing with people better with a bow than Connor.If this was just h2h then Connor.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Wally West
Connor would most likely win, he has the advantage in HTH and his weapons are taylor made for fighting at a distance. Nightwing is more agile, faster, more experienced though, to stand a chance he'd need to use his gadgets well, a sleep capsule, sonics, taser-charge, etc. something like that.

I do agree with you a little bit, but I think that Dick will find some sot of way to thru and then beat up Connor.

guy222
Originally posted by marvelprince
Nightwing has his standard equips and Conner has his trick arrows. Standard arena area. Who wins?

Nightwing

SpunkySmurph
Conner

Superherovandal
Nightwing... he'd dodge the arrows all day. Arsenal is a much better shot. In fact I'd go as far as to say he's the best one in the Arrow family. And Nightwing hands him his ass.

SpunkySmurph
In ranged combat, Conner has the advantage. Sure, Nightwing could probably dodge most of what's thrown at him, but Conner could just keep him dodging, until he can bring it to close quarters combat, where he would rape NW.

jasonk3
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
In ranged combat, Conner has the advantage. Sure, Nightwing could probably dodge most of what's thrown at him, but Conner could just keep him dodging, until he can bring it to close quarters combat, where he would rape NW.
Nightwing was already raped once before, therefore he runs away from Conner, giving conner the victory.

spetznaz
To be honest I'd say that Dick wins.
Simply put, while Conner may be a better fighter (actually he clearly is the superior fighter - no arguments on that one), Dick is the better tactician.
In the same way that batman is able to trounce opponents 'better' than he is, Dick should be able to pull wins over Conner. Furthermore, Conner is far more linear than Dick, and in this case that would be a liability.

Anyways, I'd say more often than not Dick would win. However, if Dick gets drawn into a pure H2H fight then he simply has no chance. Conner was once the Silver Monkey, and when it comes to H2H in DC to top that you either need to be the Paper Monkey (i.e. Shiva) or Cassie.

More often than not Dick wins by using his mind. However, if he messes up and gets too close to Conner things could end up bad for him.
Thing is ....Dick rarely messes up.

Thus: In the same way that batman defeats superior opponents through the use of brilliance and applicative strategy, in the same way Dick should be able to defeat Conner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.