Women suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
This is off topic and will get closed...but, I'm going to vent some. How can you love someone more than life itself and have that person walk out on you without so much as call, text message, in person visit, etc. I was always good to her. I was the first one there when she got in a bad wreck...I did most of her geography homework for her....I gave her money for gas..and paid for other school items...not that I wanted anything back....i didn't...i just loved her and wanted to do these things....then she just leaves without saying anything...and I can't even find her. I know she's alright because I see that she has logged in on Myspace recently. This is actually the third time she left me...but she always let me know something before....and I'd give her space. But, I can't go through this again...all I do is drink...and I got arrested for a DWI a few days ago....shit....how can one woman do all this to a man? I'll never take her back....but, I don't know how to quit thinkin' about her. She took my heart places that it has never been before...and now I have to deal with the fact that it was all a lie...and I feel so used. Don't know if I can ever trust another woman again.

Anyway....sorry guys....just had to vent...I don't really have anyone to talk to anymore...she was really all I had in life.

grey fox
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
This is off topic and will get closed...but, I'm going to vent some. How can you love someone more than life itself and have that person walk out on you without so much as call, text message, in person visit, etc. I was always good to her. I was the first one there when she got in a bad wreck...I did most of her geography homework for her....I gave her money for gas..and paid for other school items...not that I wanted anything back....i didn't...i just loved her and wanted to do these things....then she just leaves without saying anything...and I can't even find her. I know she's alright because I see that she has logged in on Myspace recently. This is actually the third time she left me...but she always let me know something before....and I'd give her space. But, I can't go through this again...all I do is drink...and I got arrested for a DWI a few days ago....shit....how can one woman do all this to a man? I'll never take her back....but, I don't know how to quit thinkin' about her. She took my heart places that it has never been before...and now I have to deal with the fact that it was all a lie...and I feel so used. Don't know if I can ever trust another woman again.

Anyway....sorry guys....just had to vent...I don't really have anyone to talk to anymore...she was really all I had in life.

Faceman
Cry me a river...

Alfheim

Damn it aint a sock, he must be really upset! Bro you're gonna have to get over it, everybody gets hurt.

grey fox
Originally posted by Alfheim
Damn it aint a sock, he must be really upset! Bro you're gonna have to get over it, everybody gets hurt.

Really ?

Shit , sorry for the image then....

Bouboumaster
Shit happens

HandOfFate

You sound like me when I was seventeen. wink

Hopefully the next girl you date will treats you better. big grin

ExodusCloak

Sorry if I come off cold but you'll get over it. You did her homework and paid for her school stuff? erm A bit obsessive/excessive don't you think?

Seems like you're more infatuated then in love. Your infatuation has become obsession. Your obsession probably scared her off. You're going to have to fix this, clear your head keep yourself occupied. Get over her and next time you find someone don't get whipped.

Sparkz
I suppose you could say its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, but I doubt that'd make you feel better...you'll just have to work through it I suppose.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Sorry if I come off cold but you'll get over it. You did her homework and paid for her school stuff? erm A bit obsessive/excessive don't you think?

lol...it's ok man. Actually, I'm 30. She was my fiance....we were going to get married after she graduated....so, I had a lot invested in her. She wasn't just some random girlfriend. Believe me...i don't just dish out money like that...when I don't really have much to begin with..lol. She had me convinced that we'd spend our lives together...so, spending money on her education didn't bother me. We were together for two years. So, I just don't see how after all of that....she could just walk away and say nothing. The reason I feel used is that she left me the day after I completed her on-line geography course...like she was waiting for me to finish that for her. I just don't get it.

Sparkz
lol...it's ok man. Actually, I'm 30. She was my fiance....we were going to get married after she graduated....so, I had a lot invested in her. She wasn't just some random girlfriend. Believe me...i don't just dish out money like that...when I don't really have much to begin with..lol. She had me convinced that we'd spend our lives together...so, spending money on her education didn't bother me. We were together for two years. So, I just don't see how after all of that....she could just walk away and say nothing. The reason I feel used is that she left me the day after I completed her on-line geography course...like she was waiting for me to finish that for her. I just don't get it.

She was your finance and she just walked out? Thats pretty cold, when were you gonna get married maybe she was just nervous?

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Sparkz
She was your finance and she just walked out? Thats pretty cold, when were you gonna get married maybe she was just nervous?

June 2nd....well....we were going to get married last August...before she started student teaching....but, she left me a few months before that....we had gotten back together in September....then she left me again in January....then we got back together this past February...she told me that I was the man that she wanted...and that she was tired of running from it. So, we planned to get married again...this time June 2nd....now, she leaves me again....this time with no reason....she always gave me some kind of reason before...this time she didn't...she just vanished. She still has the ring and everything. Of course...I don't want that back. There will not be a fourth time....I can't trust her to be sincere anymore.

Scoobless
Wait ... you're 30 and she's still in school? ... please tell me you don't mean high school.

no expression

Sparkz
June 2nd....well....we were going to get married last August...before she started student teaching....but, she left me a few months before that....we had gotten back together in September....then she left me again in January....then we got back together this past February...she told me that I was the man that she wanted...and that she was tired of running from it. So, we planned to get married again...this time June 2nd....now, she leaves me again....this time with no reason....she always gave me some kind of reason before...this time she didn't...she just vanished. She still has the ring and everything. Of course...I don't want that back. There will not be a fourth time....I can't trust her to be sincere anymore.

Well it could have been nerves, but if its happened twice already then well it probably wasn't meant to be. You never know she may contact you soon to explain why she left.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Wait ... you're 30 and she's still in school? ... please tell me you don't mean high school.

no expression

Where have you been? There is a place called college, and people go there to continue there education. Some professions also require you to go back to school every now and then. I have had 50 year old people is some of my classes.

charlemagne9746

no expression

lol...no...she's in college....she's 23.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Where have you been? There is a place called college, and people go there to continue there education. Some professions also require you to go back to school every now and then. I have had 50 year old people is some of my classes.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your a teacher.

Ptr_Grifin
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your a teacher.

Nah, but when I first got into college in some of the my first courses there where aged individuals. Some where actually far older than the teacher. It is amazing how big of an age gap there can be in a college class room.

Sparkz
Nah, but when I first got into college in some of the my first courses there where aged individuals. Some where actually far older than the teacher. It is amazing how big of an age gap there can be in a college class room.

Yeah I know, when I go to college for plumbing there is a range from 16-mid 40's

boriquaking55

Yea, this is especially true once you reach the upper-level courses and graduate school. I know in some of my grad classes I'm the only young person even there. Kinda strange if you ask me, and it takes a while to get used to.

charlemagne9746
Well it could have been nerves, but if its happened twice already then well it probably wasn't meant to be. You never know she may contact you soon to explain why she left.

Yeah...she may call....I don't think I'll take the call though....it's way too late...and I wouldn't believe what she had to say anyway...i have no trust in her...all I can do is pick up the pieces and move on. I'm just plagued with the almighty question of "Why?"....and I can't trust her to give me that answer. If it wasn't for the memories of all the good times we shared...this would be easy....but, those memories keep me from sleeping, eating...everything....I just wonder if everything was a lie. Everytime I took her back...she swore she'd never leave again....then she does...that's why I can't trust anything she tells me.

I still love her with all my heart...despite being hurt...and I still want her to find happiness...even if it isn't with me. I don't want her to suffer...and I want her to be the best teacher she can be. But, I can never trust her enough to be with her again.

roughrider
My girlfriend broke it off with me two years ago, and I'm still not really over it. I know she was having emotional issues and apparently had a meltdown at university towards a professor, but she hasn't let me see her since. Calling me up and tearfully saying she can't see anyone right now, then eventually getting angry at my phone calls and threatening to call it harrasment. I just wanted to understand, is all. While I haven't seen her, things still feel unresolved for me.
Trust me, you're not alone in this situation.

Sparkz
Yeah...she may call....I don't think I'll take the call though....it's way too late...and I wouldn't believe what she had to say anyway...i have no trust in her...all I can do is pick up the pieces and move on. I'm just plagued with the almighty question of "Why?"....and I can't trust her to give me that answer. If it wasn't for the memories of all the good times we shared...this would be easy....but, those memories keep me from sleeping, eating...everything....I just wonder if everything was a lie. Everytime I took her back...she swore she'd never leave again....then she does...that's why I can't trust anything she tells me.

I still love her with all my heart...despite being hurt...and I still want her to find happiness...even if it isn't with me. I don't want her to suffer...and I want her to be the best teacher she can be. But, I can never trust her enough to be with her again.

Well at least if she gives you a reason even if its a lie at least it could give you some peace of mind and it'd probably be easier to move on.

charlemagne9746
More people are starting college later in life now. I was 25 before I ever started college. I was so burned out from highschool....i just couldn't take anymore classroom settings for a while. I think it helped to. My GPA in college was much higher than it ever was in high school....because I took education more seriously later on.

Scoobless
Where have you been? There is a place called college, and people go there to continue there education.

Yeah, but no-one in the UK ever refers to College or University as "School".

Sparkz
More people are starting college later in life now. I was 25 before I ever started college. I was so burned out from highschool....i just couldn't take anymore classroom settings for a while. I think it helped to. My GPA in college was much higher than it ever was in high school....because I took education more seriously later on.

Yeah, not only that but when you go into higher learning and when your older you get more respect from the teachers so it doesn't feel like they are forcing you to do the work, and you can have a conversation with them without them talking down to you like your 11.

Sparkz

Very true people in the UK tend to try and forget Primary and Secondary school lol

roughrider
Mods, don't close this thread. Move it to General Discussion if you have to.

charlemagne9746
My worst fear if I take her phone call is to find out she left me for someone else....I don't think I can handle that kind of news right now. I will not even visit her Myspace or Facebook pages anymore....for that very reason....I don't want to know if that was the reason.

I think her parents are one of the biggest reasons that she is the way she is. They are very strict...and they aren't very nice to her at all. They are strict on religion..and they condemn her as a whore if she even wears makeup or wears blue jeans. She wears that stuff around me...but not them. In truth...I've only met them once....and it took her a while to even tell them that she was even dating someone because she feared their reaction. Even when I got back with her this past February....she wouldn't tell them of our plans until after she graduates in May. She didn't even tell them that we were even seeing each other again. She didn't even tell her friends or sisters. Our relationship remained pretty much a secret these past few months. If she's telling me the truth about her parents...then I guess that could be one reason. She doesn't have the guts to stand up to anyone and tell them what is really on her mind. I guess she figured it was best to just leave me instead of having to break my heart again....i don't know.

Ptr_Grifin

My bad. Sorry if my post came off as offensive.

ExodusCloak

Damn, I assumed you were in your teens because of the school remark. Never mind, ignore my advice. That's harsh can't say I have any experience with a situation like that.

masterbruce
Dood, this is ALL your fault.

You let her treat you like a rag, so what do you expect?

You even admit this is the 4th time, why did you forgive her before? She knows you're weak and soft and she took advantage of that.

Anyways, forget about that b1tch and just resume your life. You deserve someone better. And if that b1tch tries to come back, kick her the f*7k out and don't give her anymore chances.

BobbyD

You will be fine. You will get over it. And if she's going to leave you in this manner, you're better off w/o her. wink

bean_machine
Originally posted by masterbruce

You even admit this is the 4th time, why did you forgive her before? She knows you're weak and soft and she took advantage of that.

Anyways, forget about that b1tch and just resume your life. You deserve someone better. And if that b1tch tries to come back, kick her the f*7k out and don't give her anymore chances.

Could not have said it better.

Priest
Originally posted by Faceman
Cry me a river... ermm

Try to get over it bro.

jollyjim311
There's only so much words can do to help, and it's probably lessened by the fact that it's online, but: It'll get better if you let it.

If it feel unresolved, then try and resolve it before it's too late, but other than that, keep yourself occupied. Try to stay on track with your job. Time heals. Nights will be tough. Just stay away from drinking, especially alone, and from drugs. You don't want to start any (new) drugs and screw up your life over temporary pain. Aside from that all I can say is good luck. I'm not usually the sensitive type, but, a relationship can mean a lot, and it sounds like it did.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by masterbruce

lol...yeah...she's not coming back. I'm just soft when it comes to some women. I've had a lot of relationships in my life.....but, this girl was somethin' else....never been anyone like her. Yeah, she had me whipped...I'd do anything she'd ask me to.....I used to never ever be like that....but, she was so different. Now, I would yell at her and give her the third degree about the way she treats people sometimes. Like I mentioned earlier....she doesn't know how to deal with her problems. She likes to pretend that if she ignores it...it will just go away.....Like me...she thinks if she can just drop me...then everything will be alright...on her end...she never stops to think about what a decision like that can do to me....I wondered for days if she was dead...until I found her on myspace...I couldn't find her anywhere....the unknown was just pure hell. Then when I found out she was ok...i began having thoughts of her finding someone else...and they're off in some motel somewhere....just stupid shit like that.

I wish she'd learn to try to communicate what she is feeling rather than just disappearing and leaving people to wonder. I like to think I know her pretty well...I know how annoying and aggravating she can be...but, I know how great she can be also...and what she can accomplish if she can just learn to deal with her problems instead of running from them.

The other times she left...she always said something right before she did it....this time...nothing at all. Yeah, she has me whipped...even now I worry to death about her....even though I should hate her for doing this. I won't take her back....but, i just pray that she is happy...I don't want to be the one who makes her unhappy. I just wish she could tell me....instead of leaving me to wonder.

I guess my biggest problem right now is that I don't like the feeling of not being able to trust her...that hurts. Even if she calls and tells me why...I don't think I'd believe it.

DigiMark007
Actually, I kinda feel his pain right now (minus the DUI...for which there's never an excuse). But anyway, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.