X-Women battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Emma
Rachel (no phoenix)
Psylocke (telekinetic)
Storm
Rogue
Jean (no phoenix)
Polaris
Magma
Jubilee
Dazzler

Rumble in the Danger Room.
Who will be the 1st to fall? Who will be the last one standing?

psy_blade
bump

starlock
First to fall
Jubilee/Dazzler
Last one standing
Jean/Rogue

Tuff fight,but Jean was one of the first xmen,she has seen them all train(maybe not dazzler),and her telepathy is a very important factor in knowing what her opponents are thinking

Rogue can take it if she absorbs multiple powers

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
Emma
Rachel (no phoenix)
Psylocke (telekinetic)
Storm
Rogue
Jean (no phoenix)
Polaris
Magma
Jubilee
Dazzler

Rumble in the Danger Room.
Who will be the 1st to fall? Who will be the last one standing?

I will do it...Jean/Rachel or Betsy will be the last ones. Jubilee should fall first. Dazzler is cool. I think she might beat Cain Marko soon

psy_blade
I think Emma would go down first before Dazzler. Dazzler is underrated. She is versatile and actually one of the more powerful X-Men out there.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by psy_blade
I think Emma would go down first before Dazzler. Dazzler is underrated. She is versatile and actually one of the more powerful X-Men out there. Nothing Dazzler can do would put down diamond Emma

2damnloud
Storm easily

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Nothing Dazzler can do would put down diamond Emma

I think Emma would go down first, but that's only because they'd all gang up on her because they hate her so much. There are too many contestants, the match could go to anyone.

Does Rogue have her super strength and durability? Or is this emo/goth Rogue with only absorption?

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm easily

Is Storm more powerful than Jean Grey

2damnloud
Originally posted by guy222
Is Storm more powerful than Jean Grey

Without the Phoenix yes she is.

Storm has been shown to be able to block TP and TK.

psy_blade
But Juggernaut has more powerful telepathic resistance than Storm yet Jean got through him. And the telekinetic resistance is pis as Storm said that focused telekinesis (tk blasts and shield) disrupts her weather powers.

psy_blade
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Nothing Dazzler can do would put down diamond Emma

I forgot that Emma in diamond form can bathe in Cyclop's full blast like she was bathing with warm water.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.