Kratos vs Shadow the Hedgehog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Yep, I'm very bored. So Kratos from God of War II takes on the Ultimate Life Form. Shadow has his chaos powers and Kratos has all his powers but is mortal.

Xenogears
Mortal Kratos sucks. God Kratos is kick-ass.

lightness
can kratos see shadow? no

Xenogears
I heard Shadow was fast as hell, like the speed of light or something.

Sado22
Kratos sells his soul to Robotnic for victory! laughing

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Shadow is too fast, Kratos loses.

judgement hand
kratos clotheslines shadow with the blade of artemis

~the sadistic hand of judgement

Xenogears
tfegm sme kwdsf bmkw mwed dw
wiemnf kwl wefmn
wke feoij woij lairhh!
dflowm klw meq...
woie nowem kte lwe,
gtklw ioe!
omeklm kelw?!?!
lkmwkme wf ewef
Bye and have a nice day 313

MadMel
shadow................way too fast

judgement hand
kratos...has army of hades... took down a god...is willing to do more brutal and lethal stuff than shadow would ever dream of doing

Kazenji
Originally posted by judgement hand
kratos...has army of hades... took down a god...is willing to do more brutal and lethal stuff than shadow would ever dream of doing

And on top of that he has the strength of a one man spartan army.

Burning thought
i dont know much about Shadow but isnt Chaos control sort of like..hmm, super powerful, what does it do. kratos owns Shadow 1000 fold by 1000 fold in strength, brutality etc etc, if the sight of him alone doesnt kill shadow dead with fear then Kratos may lose due to Shadows incredible speed...but if a stray hit gets him, his dead, he isnt too strong from what ive heard though i cant say i know too much on him so maybe kratos if he constantly spins will slash the guy in half

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
i dont know much about Shadow but isnt Chaos control sort of like..hmm, super powerful, what does it do. kratos owns Shadow 1000 fold by 1000 fold in strength, brutality etc etc, if the sight of him alone doesnt kill shadow dead with fear then Kratos may lose due to Shadows incredible speed...but if a stray hit gets him, his dead, he isnt too strong from what Shadow can flip buses with one hand, fights powerful entities like black doom, and still has time to berate sonic. If he goes super, there's no way in hell kratos will win.

Burning thought
why is God Kratos never allowed, yet hes put against things that would be godlike to the mortal one, i mean although imo Shadow is a ridiculous looking thing which all in all is a hedgehog but....its given mad powers, Kratos cant do anything. wheras the God version would crush own it

judgement hand
if shadow becomes all super-special-awesome, he wins, if not: he gets butchered

~ the meal loving hand of judgement

Xenogears
Edit

King Nothing
Kratos will annihilate Shadow.

ESB -1138
Shadow is very strong, stronger then you all give him credit for. He could flip a semi-truck with a single hand with little ease. His speed is the speed of sound. He also has Chaos Control (controls space and time), Chaos Blast (causes a huge explosion), Chaos Spear (shoots out little bolts of energy), and on top of all that he also has the homing attack and lightspeed attack.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Shadow is very strong, stronger then you all give him credit for. He could flip a semi-truck with a single hand with little ease. His speed is the speed of sound. He also has Chaos Control (controls space and time), Chaos Blast (causes a huge explosion), Chaos Spear (shoots out little bolts of energy), and on top of all that he also has the homing attack and lightspeed attack.

nah he doesnt have strength comparable to Kratos and even if he had greater strength, kratos' weapons combined with his brutality would crush the hedgehog into dust

the only reason i say Shadow wins is time control, Kratos cant fight it

ESB -1138
nah he doesnt have strength comparable to Kratos and even if he had greater strength, kratos' weapons combined with his brutality would crush the hedgehog into dust

the only reason i say Shadow wins is time control, Kratos cant fight it

If without Chaos Control Shadow would win due to superior speed and he can take a lot of damage. He survived a fall from space and plus this really makes Shadow look bad@$$ to the max

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI1Md87Xdow

Violent2Dope
Speed is enough of a factor to give kratos the win. kratos cant touch him.

Violent2Dope
kratos cant touch shadow, he cant win.

judgement hand
kratos killed, a GOD, a powerful god. nd shadow doesn't have the balls to do what kratos would do with a smile on his face (horribly killing people) plus kratos it faster than you give him credit for, shadow may run fast, but if he tries to use homing attack, he will be impaled in numerous places

~ the blood thirsty hand of judgement

Burning thought
na, Judge is right, Kratos would just scream at the Hedgehog and he would stop still in his tracks, who says Shadow cannot be hit by Kratos? speed is what in a fight like this, hell have to come into melee range sometime to hit Kratos and then hell get decapitated or implaled, and as judge said it seems hell slow when he does an attack which is when hell die, Kratos has lightning bolts as well, destroy the Hedgehog from range, sure he can dodge it but a lucky hit can get someone even if their fast, and when it stops to try and do an attack, blast of lightning knock him out

ESB -1138
kratos killed, a GOD, a powerful god. nd shadow doesn't have the balls to do what kratos would do with a smile on his face (horribly killing people) plus kratos it faster than you give him credit for, shadow may run fast, but if he tries to use homing attack, he will be impaled in numerous places

~ the blood thirsty hand of judgement

Shadow has killed a GOD. A GOD that controls space and time (Solaris the sun god). Shadow's lightspeed attack is all that is needed to put Kratos down.

Also all Shadow has to do is just use Chaos Control to freeze time and Kratos is a sitting duck.

Burning thought
Shadow has killed a GOD. A GOD that controls space and time (Solaris the sun god). Shadow's lightspeed attack is all that is needed to put Kratos down.

Also all Shadow has to do is just use Chaos Control to freeze time and Kratos is a sitting duck.

put Kratos down, with what, the little guy hitting him, his strength is certainly still not worthy, even Mortal Kratos can lift perhaps equel to about 20 tonnes, maybe much more, i dont see the hedgehog hitting that or above in weight without dieing from it himself

not to menstion from what i know of Solaris, all it does is shoot meteors and lasers, thats not exactley Godlike ,there many types of God, and this Solaris seems to be one of the weakest kind, compared to the Olympion gods from God of war at least

ESB -1138
put Kratos down, with what, the little guy hitting him, his strength is certainly still not worthy, even Mortal Kratos can lift perhaps equel to about 20 tonnes, maybe much more, i dont see the hedgehog hitting that or above in weight without dieing from it himself

not to menstion from what i know of Solaris, all it does is shoot meteors and lasers, thats not exactley Godlike ,there many types of God, and this Solaris seems to be one of the weakest kind, compared to the Olympion gods from God of war at least

Shadow flipped a semi-truck with a single hand. A semi-truck weighs around on average 36.2 tons. That's 16.2 more tons then what you believe Kratos can lift. So right there I've proven that Shadow is stronger then Kratos and faster.

Shadow's rings force him to hold back his power but the moment he removes them he unleashed full power.

Hmm...Solaris fused the past, present, and future into one single time in a dimension that was slowly fading into nothing. All Ares did was swing his sword. Compared to Solaris Ares is a panzie.

Burning thought
Ares can create dimenstions and is only killable by godlike power, all Solaris seems to do is fire lasers and meteors to me. Solaris would be obliterated if it came to a true fight. Ares is enormous, can summon mountains the heigh of skyscrapers in a second around an opponent, smashing, call forth muliple weapons of power out of thin air.

Also Kratos can control Time also, hed simply kill Shadow before he was even born or created, a bit like when Shadows companion blows out the flame that Solaris started from...a measly flame, wow...solaris is certainly powerful

ESB -1138
Ares can create dimenstions and is only killable by godlike power, all Solaris seems to do is fire lasers and meteors to me. Solaris would be obliterated if it came to a true fight. Ares is enormous, can summon mountains the heigh of skyscrapers in a second around an opponent, smashing, call forth muliple weapons of power out of thin air.

Also Kratos can control Time also, hed simply kill Shadow before he was even born or created, a bit like when Shadows companion blows out the flame that Solaris started from...a measly flame, wow...solaris is certainly powerful

Let's see Solaris fused together the past, present, and futue and was slowly sending them to an endless void. Solaris was capable of firing powerful laser beams and summom forth hundreds of meteors without cease. Heck it took Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver fighting it in the past, present, and future just to defeat it.

Shame that Kratos couldn't control time. He had to get the mirror of the Sisters of Fate to do so. Shadow can use Chaos Control even without a Chaos Emerald. And heck Kratos had to use Pandora's Box just to kill Ares.

Burning thought
Let's see Solaris fused together the past, present, and futue and was slowly sending them to an endless void. Solaris was capable of firing powerful laser beams and summom forth hundreds of meteors without cease. Heck it took Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver fighting it in the past, present, and future just to defeat it.

Shame that Kratos couldn't control time. He had to get the mirror of the Sisters of Fate to do so. Shadow can use Chaos Control even without a Chaos Emerald. And heck Kratos had to use Pandora's Box just to kill Ares.

well yes, thats because Ares is a true God. Seems to me Solaris is not much of a god, fusing past, present and future? thats not exactley an amazing feet, he cant be much of a time god if Sonic/shadow can overule him with Chaos control, and what do you mean hundreds of meteors, of what size, their not really worth calling meteors if he can make hundreds of them, they would have to be tiny, where do you battle it, hundreds of meteors of large size would destroy the Earth, ime guessing their probably tiny.

Kratos is now in command of the mirror and his fate, so in truth, he cannot be beaten, at his slightest whim he can be in the mirror room which is a conduit of time where he can change his fate. Besides, What Kratos are we talking about here?, what part of the game, there are MANY Forms of Kratos during the game, what part is it

Sado22
the guys is strong and moves like lightning....OF COURSE he's gonna cream kratos.

kratos tries to hit shadow and his shorts fall off instead

~Sado

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sado22
the guys is strong and moves like lightning....OF COURSE he's gonna cream kratos.

kratos tries to hit shadow and his shorts fall off instead

~Sado
not necceserily, it depends on what Kratos this is, Mortal is not enough, he is mortal throughout the whole of God of war 1, pandoras box included, he is mortal when he beats all the major enemies in God of war 2, the only time he is a God is when the player has no control over him really, apart from you still have a lot of Godly power at the beginning of 2, hes not a full God. Kratos can just use his Urns, the 6/7 that give him super powers

also his speed will mean nothing if kratos spins, hell simply be like shooting a hamster out of a cannon and into a fruit splicer

ESB -1138
well yes, thats because Ares is a true God. Seems to me Solaris is not much of a god, fusing past, present and future? thats not exactley an amazing feet, he cant be much of a time god if Sonic/shadow can overule him with Chaos control, and what do you mean hundreds of meteors, of what size, their not really worth calling meteors if he can make hundreds of them, they would have to be tiny, where do you battle it, hundreds of meteors of large size would destroy the Earth, ime guessing their probably tiny.

Kratos is now in command of the mirror and his fate, so in truth, he cannot be beaten, at his slightest whim he can be in the mirror room which is a conduit of time where he can change his fate. Besides, What Kratos are we talking about here?, what part of the game, there are MANY Forms of Kratos during the game, what part is it

Considering again Sonic, Shadow, and Silver had to fight Solaris in the past, present, and future just to even affect him means a lot. Heck Robotnik himself told the three that it was impossible to defeat Solaris. All you could do was try to attack its conscious.

Not only that but they had to have the 7 Chaos Emeralds just to stand a chance against Solairs. The 7 Chaos Emeralds bestows upon one (or in this case three) unlimited power and invinciblity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ovBv5xQwpA

And they're not metoer as much as dark orb thingies. I really don't know what they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFLpCxcOckY

Yeah I could see why Ares would be considered a great god. Getting overpowered in a sword lock by a mortal. The God of War being overpowered in a sword lock by a mortal.

Ok Shadow was shown with teh power to travel through time. Shadow travels to when Kratos was born and kills him. Heck I doubt Kratos would be capable of getting to the Ark.

Emperor Ashtar
Shadow Stomps him.

Burning thought
Considering again Sonic, Shadow, and Silver had to fight Solaris in the past, present, and future just to even affect him means a lot. Heck Robotnik himself told the three that it was impossible to defeat Solaris. All you could do was try to attack its conscious.

Not only that but they had to have the 7 Chaos Emeralds just to stand a chance against Solairs. The 7 Chaos Emeralds bestows upon one (or in this case three) unlimited power and invinciblity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ovBv5xQwpA

And they're not metoer as much as dark orb thingies. I really don't know what they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFLpCxcOckY

Yeah I could see why Ares would be considered a great god. Getting overpowered in a sword lock by a mortal. The God of War being overpowered in a sword lock by a mortal.

Ok Shadow was shown with teh power to travel through time. Shadow travels to when Kratos was born and kills him. Heck I doubt Kratos would be capable of getting to the Ark.

Kratos just wills it to happen, and his in the Room of the fates ready to just go in the mirror and he can kill Shadow before he is even created, i still think Kratos' way is faster, still your forgetting the urns that allow incredible feets, and sure kratos was a mortal, but a mortal with the power of Pandoras box, think of the box as a handful of Chaos emeralds, thats waht it is like to Kratos when he fights Ares. if he was ordinairy he would obviously gotten crushed, also that video shows the later fight, the mountains he does are good but his skill in the first phase is much better, hes a lot faster

i still dont see Shadow taking this, atm i say it will be a long battle but a stalemate mostly, Shadow has speed, but i still dont see his strength, Kratos has lifted a large concrete building as a mortal, and in Titan mode, can lift the fingers of a titan, which have to weigh far far over anything such as what i said before 15 tonnes, perhaps up to 50, even more, their like each near the size of a bus, problem is Kratos' strength is very inconsistent since at tmes he seems to have trouble with even concrete blocks, then the next minute his throwing over tonnes-hundreds of tons of stuff

maybe ill admit in the end since hes a mortal Kratos will get tired if Shadow keeps over and over bashing him, in the end Kratos will get beaten but it would take a long time, unless he uses Urns, then hes unbeatable but their more of a cheat than anything so i dont think they rly allowed

ESB -1138
And like I said before Shadow can lift a semi-truck which on average weighs 36.2-44.4 tons in the video game Shadow the Hedgehog with one hand. Shadow's rings on his wrists also restrict his power as seen at the end of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006).

The moment he removes those rings his true strength explodes into a wave of energy that even an army of Mephiles the Darks couldn't handle and before hand a single Mephiles was capable of fighting Shadow, Rouge, and Omega at once.

Burning thought
And like I said before Shadow can lift a semi-truck which on average weighs 36.2-44.4 tons in the video game Shadow the Hedgehog with one hand. Shadow's rings on his wrists also restrict his power as seen at the end of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006).

The moment he removes those rings his true strength explodes into a wave of energy that even an army of Mephiles the Darks couldn't handle and before hand a single Mephiles was capable of fighting Shadow, Rouge, and Omega at once.

regardless, Mortal Kratos will be worn down to tiredness since i would not use his urns in this fight, still if it was God Kratos it would be far more interesting evil face

MadMel
shadow would only have a chance against god kratos if he had the emeralds, and even then it would only get interesting if uber diablo and kain showed up evil face

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
shadow would only have a chance against god kratos if he had the emeralds, and even then it would only get interesting if uber diablo and kain showed up evil face

laughing Uber Diablo, Kain and Shadow with emeralds VS God Kratos, tat would be an awsome fight, but i think in the end, shadow would be dead, Diablo and kain would defeat Kratos, or stop him, maybe throw him down and seal him away like the Gods did to the Titans in God of war 2

hmm wonder if Kains reaver can drain Godly power, meh

MadMel
doubt it...plot devices would get in the way
damn those crafty plot devices

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
doubt it...plot devices would get in the way
damn those crafty plot devices

hmm haha yeh, /sigh, would be awsome fight tho, i think they would end up blowing up the world though laughing out loud , Kratos doing all kinds of Combos, even tho hes like skyscraper sized, all types of Dark powers from Diablo and Kain Happy Dance evil face evil face

ESB -1138
laughing Uber Diablo, Kain and Shadow with emeralds VS God Kratos, tat would be an awsome fight, but i think in the end, shadow would be dead, Diablo and kain would defeat Kratos, or stop him, maybe throw him down and seal him away like the Gods did to the Titans in God of war 2

hmm wonder if Kains reaver can drain Godly power, meh

Shame Super Shadow is invincible and has unlimited power.

Emperor Ashtar

Sounds kinda bias to me, Kratos did defeat Ares when he himself was not a GOD. So, with that logic I could easily say Ares is not a real God.

judgement hand
kratos won because he was athena's best, and had pandora's box with him,

~the GOW loving hand of judgement

Burning thought
Shame Super Shadow is invincible and has unlimited power.

laughing and thats beem tested agaist whom?

Kain is invincible, but it can still be a nusiance. There is nothing to say Shadow cannot be turned to Stone, Frozen, or terrified into nothingness

Originally posted by ESB -1138 Sounds kinda bias to me, Kratos did defeat Ares when he himself was not a GOD. So, with that logic I could easily say Ares is not a real God.

Just because he was not a God does not mean he does not have Godlike power, as i said, Pandoras Box was sort of like a handful of Chaos emeralds would be to Sonic to Kratos, making him greater than Ares, even the whole of Olympus fears the Box, and Kratos was also overall a better fighter due to Training from Ares and all the powers he tought him, combined with powers from most of the other Gods, all he needed was the power of the Box to make him more resilent and ofcourse cut Ares size from the equation so he did not have that advantage and so Kratos won

judgement hand
once i see shadow defeat millions of copies of himself while protecting his helpless wife and child, i will call it even (single handedly)

~ the family-protecting hand of judgement

Burning thought
once i see shadow defeat millions of copies of himself while protecting his helpless wife and child, i will call it even (single handedly)

~ the family-protecting hand of judgement

Shadow? lol.....sounds like Kratos to me smile

Emperor Ashtar

Just because he was not a God does not mean he does not have Godlike power, as i said, Pandoras Box was sort of like a handful of Chaos emeralds would be to Sonic to Kratos, making him greater than Ares, even the whole of Olympus fears the Box, and Kratos was also overall a better fighter due to Training from Ares and all the powers he tought him, combined with powers from most of the other Gods, all he needed was the power of the Box to make him more resilent and ofcourse cut Ares size from the equation so he did not have that advantage and so Kratos won

So, your telling me someone who altered Time & Space completely doesn't have GOD like power? Continue your bias, but from this thread I believe Shadow The Hedgehog can take a healthy majority!?

judgement hand
this is not hyper shadow!! kratos eats minotaurs for breakfast!!

~the irritated hand of judgement

Emperor Ashtar
So, what about Hyper Shadow Vs Kratos?

judgement hand
hyper shadow would win

~the non-fanboyish hand of judgement

Emperor Ashtar
What about Hyper Shadow Vs God Kratos and Regular Shadow W/ Full equipment Vs Kratos?

Burning thought
i cant see any form of Sonic/Shadow beating God Kratos, he is too strong

Emperor Ashtar
i cant see any form of Sonic/Shadow beating God Kratos, he is too strong

Any particular reason?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Any particular reason?

its blatent, kratos in God form is the size of a mountain, still has the same skills and agility, can lift seemingly hundreds to thousands of tonnes or more..etc..etc and is seemingly unbeatable or at least has never been beaten in-game or hardly faultered apart from athena taking his godhood from him but i cant see any of them being able to damage him, his armour is near impenetrable even with most of his strength taken by Athena and even after being weakened greatly he can throw the colossus of rhodes, perhaps at least 500-1000 tonnes of bronze quite easily

ESB -1138
Ok and Super Shadow stopped the Ark which was the size of the moon. Moon > Mountain.

Also Shadow defeated Devil Doom who was the size of a mountain and easily teleported the Black Comet about the size of the Ark by himself into space. Shadow has faced off against far worse things than minotaurs like Iblis, Solaris, Mephiles, BioLizard/FinalHazard, Black Doom/Devil Doom, the entire Black Arms army plus the GUN army plus all of the Eggman Empire.

Shadow survived a fall from space, is capable of throwing a semi-truck with ease with a single hand, has Chaos Control along with dozen of Chaos powers and again all Shadow really has to do is remove his rings to unleash his full power as I stated countless times.

Emperor Ashtar
Wow, Hyper Shadow wins. . .

Burning thought
Ok and Super Shadow stopped the Ark which was the size of the moon. Moon > Mountain.

Also Shadow defeated Devil Doom who was the size of a mountain and easily teleported the Black Comet about the size of the Ark by himself into space. Shadow has faced off against far worse things than minotaurs like Iblis, Solaris, Mephiles, BioLizard/FinalHazard, Black Doom/Devil Doom, the entire Black Arms army plus the GUN army plus all of the Eggman Empire.

Shadow survived a fall from space, is capable of throwing a semi-truck with ease with a single hand, has Chaos Control along with dozen of Chaos powers and again all Shadow really has to do is remove his rings to unleash his full power as I stated countless times.

soo?, that still does not show him single handadly taking a "GOD" a god is very diffrent from Devil Doom who as far as i know is not a God, infact the only God it seems he fought is Solaris who seems quite weak if all he seems to do is fire beams and what looks like tiny balls of shadow energy, hes barely the size of a couple of Cyclops in GoW.

and as you keep stating countless times, so what? if he has to remove his rings for full power, that doesnt mean anything, it just means he has to do something to gain full power..Kratos doesnt really need to do anything, hes already at more or less full power. Theres no proof to say he can break through the armour or flesh of a God because the endurance is more or less limitless and at his size and speed, i cant see Shadow, Sonic in any form surviving long...besides from what i know from playing a few sonic games and watching that old programe Sonic X, he cannot stay Super, or Hyper forever, he always ends up out of juice eventually wheras Kratos is in a constant state of high power

Emperor Ashtar
soo?, that still does not show him single handadly taking a "GOD" a god is very diffrent from Devil Doom who as far as i know is not a God, infact the only God it seems he fought is Solaris who seems quite weak if all he seems to do is fire beams and what looks like tiny balls of shadow energy, hes barely the size of a couple of Cyclops in GoW.
Enough, minimalizing as usual who cares if the being he fought is a God or not. Solaris from what I undeerstand was ablie to converge the Past, Present , and Future with his own power. When has Kratos dealt with that kind of power? God is only a title, it holds no bearing in title.

and as you keep stating countless times, so what? if he has to remove his rings for full power, that doesnt mean anything, it just means he has to do something to gain full power..Kratos doesnt really need to do anything, hes already at more or less full power. Theres no proof to say he can break through the armour or flesh of a God because the endurance is more or less limitless and at his size and speed, i cant see Shadow, Sonic in any form surviving long...besides from what i know from playing a few sonic games and watching that old programe Sonic X, he cannot stay Super, or Hyper forever, he always ends up out of juice eventually wheras Kratos is in a constant state of high power

And, What's stopping Shadow from finishing him of in that aloted time?
Also, you would have us believe a being capable of pushing a lunar sized object lacks the strength to break some armour? Not to mention that Shadow can reach light speeds, when an object exceeds light speed it's mass raises towards infinite. So, punch from shadow back by "near Infinite mass" will knock kratos on his ass regardless of form. This debate is over as far as I'm concerned.

Burning thought
Enough, minimalizing as usual who cares if the being he fought is a God or not. Solaris from what I undeerstand was ablie to converge the Past, Present , and Future with his own power. When has Kratos dealt with that kind of power? God is only a title, it holds no bearing in title.

And, What's stopping Shadow from finishing him of in that aloted time?
Also, you would have us believe a being capable of pushing a lunar sized object lacks the strength to break some armour? Not to mention that Shadow can reach light speeds, when an object exceeds light speed it's mass raises towards infinite. So, punch from shadow back by "near Infinite mass" will knock kratos on his ass regardless of form. This debate is over as far as I'm concerned.

laughing thats good, no more short sighted and narrow view points

near infinite mass? Sonic can never have near infinite mass otherwise he would probably destroy the planet earth or whatever it is in the sonic universe into pieces just by moving on it, or perhaps even into the atmosphere...you cannot bring science into a game discussion, they dont, especially in Sonic the hedgehog take into account scientific knowledge

and the title God DOES mean something, at least in the God of war universe Gods just cannot have their bones broke, cannot be burnt, so what if he can push an object the size of the moon, it still doesnt mean he can break Kratos' armour, nothing is ever shown breaking the armour apart from when it melts when Kratos is no longer a God, but since hes in God mode it cant

Sonic gets turned to stone by a medusas Gaze that covers the width of the millenium dome, nuff said

Emperor Ashtar
laughing thats good, no more short sighted and narrow view points

near infinite mass? Sonic can never have near infinite mass otherwise he would probably destroy the planet earth or whatever it is in the sonic universe into pieces just by moving on it, or perhaps even into the atmosphere...you cannot bring science into a game discussion, they dont, especially in Sonic the hedgehog take into account scientific knowledge

Yes, you can bring science into a game discussion, there is no rule saying otherwise. Besides why would he destroy the planet he wants to protect? That makes no sense absolutely no sense what so ever.

and the title God DOES mean something, at least in the God of war universe Gods just cannot have their bones broke, cannot be burnt,

That's good for the "God of War" Universe, but you cannot force the standards of said universe on shadow. Not to mention you have offered no proof of a diety in "God of War" which has powers that exceed Solaris. Also, if Gods cannot be hurt, how did ares lose to kratos?

so what if he can push an object the size of the moon, it still doesnt mean he can break Kratos' armour, nothing is ever shown breaking the armour apart from when it melts when Kratos is no longer a God, but since hes in God mode it cant

Yea, nothing from the universe of "God of War'.

Sonic gets turned to stone by a medusas Gaze that covers the width of the millenium dome, nuff said Sonics not even in this match, where's your head at? Kratos gets his ass handed to him on a silver plate.

Burning thought
Yes, you can bring science into a game discussion, there is no rule saying otherwise. Besides why would he destroy the planet he wants to protect? That makes no sense absolutely no sense what so ever.

That's good for the "God of War" Universe, but you cannot force the standards of said universe on shadow. Not to mention you have offered no proof of a diety in "God of War" which has powers that exceed Solaris. Also, if Gods cannot be hurt, how did ares lose to kratos?

Yea, nothing from the universe of "God of War'.

Sonics not even in this match, where's your head at? Kratos gets his ass handed to him on a silver plate.

no it does make sense ,if an object of infinite mass hit the atmosphere of a planet its going to end up crunched no matter what Sonic/Shadow does their speed of light would end up blowing the planet up, which ofcourse doesnt happen, so obviously science is not taken into account

and hows Sonic going to win frozen in stone, or Kratos can simply instantly send forth a few blasts of Kronos rage....but the Gorgans blast will freeze Sonic/shadow still, if he doesnt smash in the time hes frozen then by the end of being frozen his hyper juice will be gone, and hell be owned to dust

Emperor Ashtar
no it does make sense ,if an object of infinite mass hit the atmosphere of a planet its going to end up crunched no matter what Sonic/Shadow does their speed of light would end up blowing the planet up, which ofcourse doesnt happen, so obviously science is not taken into account

Again, why would they hit the planet they are trying to protect, hell when have they hit the planet at light speed?

and hows Sonic going to win frozen in stone, or Kratos can simply instantly send forth a few blasts of Kronos rage....but the Gorgans blast will freeze Sonic/shadow still, if he doesnt smash in the time hes frozen then by the end of being frozen his hyper juice will be gone, and hell be owned to dust

Sonic is not in this match why is that so hard to get, read the title of this thread. All Shadow has to do is dodge Kratos attacks since he's a helluva lot faster. Your arguments completely ignores individual stats, you haven't even consider Shadows speed. So, I'll do the same, Shadow punches kratos at light speed he dies, The-End.

Burning thought
Again, why would they hit the planet they are trying to protect, hell when have they hit the planet at light speed?

Sonic is not in this match why is that so hard to get, read the title of this thread. All Shadow has to do is dodge Kratos attacks since he's a helluva lot faster. Your arguments completely ignores individual stats, you haven't even consider Shadows speed. So, I'll do the same, Shadow punches kratos at light speed he dies, The-End.

have you even played God of war, how is his speed going to help him at all, it would be a beam of energy constant in any where Kratos aims it, no matter how fast Shadow is, he would not be able to keep moving out of the way as well as coming in to attack because if this beam touches him he will be done for, also Kratos can charge it if he likes to release a blast all around him, he can cast a Kronos rage which latches on to anything no matter how fast and if it doesnt it will explode stunning Shadow for enough time to charge and stone him, he cannot win against God Kratos in that sense not to menstion the fact thats only in his mortal form, if he used it in his enormous form as i said before it will be a beam perhaps larger in width to the Dome as well as the kronos Rage will be a ball of Godlike energy the size of a bountain sending forth beams of this energy that latches onto everthing in the area

Emperor Ashtar
have you even played God of war, how is his speed going to help him at all, it would be a beam of energy constant in any where Kratos aims it, no matter how fast Shadow is, he would not be able to keep moving out of the way as well as coming in to attack because if this beam touches him he will be done for, also Kratos can charge it if he likes to release a blast all around him, he can cast a Kronos rage which latches on to anything no matter how fast and if it doesnt it will explode stunning Shadow for enough time to charge and stone him, he cannot win against God Kratos in that sense not to menstion the fact thats only in his mortal form, if he used it in his enormous form as i said before it will be a beam perhaps larger in width to the Dome as well as the kronos Rage will be a ball of Godlike energy the size of a bountain sending forth beams of this energy that latches onto everthing in the area

You just keep minimalizing to support your claim, how would speed not be a factor?!

Shadow would be able to snatch every item kratos has before he even notices, and use them against him.

Shadow wins

Burning thought
You just keep minimalizing to support your claim, how would speed not be a factor?!

Shadow would be able to snatch every item kratos has before he even notices, and use them against him.

Shadow wins

id like to see him do that, i really would, impossible, but it would be funny

yeh right, snatch an item...Kronos rage is not an item, its magic..hell be stunned because its an instant attack then Frozen in stone, Shadow dies

Emperor Ashtar
id like to see him do that, i really would, impossible, but it would be funny

yeh right, snatch an item...Kronos rage is not an item, its magic..hell be stunned because its an instant attack then Frozen in stone, Shadow dies
Nope, he would grab it befoire Kratos can use it, The End.

Burning thought
Nope, he would grab it befoire Kratos can use it, The End.

use what? grab something while hes stunned? hmmmm, right...i guess hes gonna grab magical godly energy as well...riiigghht, well if he can do that let him, but hes gonna get fried roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Ashtar
use what? grab something while hes stunned? hmmmm, right...i guess hes gonna grab magical godly energy as well...riiigghht, well if he can do that let him, but hes gonna get fried roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's never going to be stunned, since he can move faster than kratos can think.

Burning thought
He's never going to be stunned, since he can move faster than kratos can think.

what are you talking about, as i said hows speed going to help him....a massive ball of godly energy that latches onto anything in the vicinity blasting it and stunning it, theres no way Shadow would escape, the ball of energy would be a bit bigger than kratos and hes enormous as you should well know in God mode, the orbs range would be around 1-2 miles and then it explodes in a flash that also stuns, hell get stunned and then hell get stoned or killed by a few smashes with the blade of Olympus

Emperor Ashtar
what are you talking about, as i said hows speed going to help him....a massive ball of godly energy that latches onto anything in the vicinity blasting it and stunning it, theres no way Shadow would escape, the ball of energy would be a bit bigger than kratos and hes enormous as you should well know in God mode, the orbs range would be around 1-2 miles and then it explodes in a flash that also stuns, hell get stunned and then hell get stoned or killed by a few smashes with the blade of Olympus
I already explained it, he can tag before hand since he can move much faster than he can react. He wins The End.

Burning thought
I already explained it, he can tag before hand since he can move much faster than he can react. He wins The End.

laughing rolling on floor laughing riiigghht, i think ill leave you to your little imaginings.......startin to creep me out confused sick

i think you must be a fanboy of Sega characters or at least of Shadow or sonic....dont seem to undertsand instant attack....God Armour....if he was actually powerful enough to defeat Kratos in God mode, all the enemies that hes battles before must get owned so bad....Kratos in God form could destory Doctor Eggman and all his creations without breaking a sweat....he could crush this Solaris within the palm of his hand....the things tiny comprared to Kratos...

he doesnt look to fast in all the videos of him...i think light speed in the sonic universe must be like 500 mph or sumfin haha.....

Emperor Ashtar
I hate Shadow, but it's clear that he will win. If anyone is a fanboy it's you, it's always been you. Shadow wins, until you give an explanation as to why his speed is a non-factor. . . The End.

Burning thought
I hate Shadow, but it's clear that he will win. If anyone is a fanboy it's you, it's always been you. Shadow wins, until you give an explanation as to why his speed is a non-factor. . . The End.

lol i did give an explanation, and its the fact that no matter if hes high speed he still wont be able to stop kratos' from unleashing a Kronos Rage which happens instantly and even if he was fast enough to hit Kratos before he did this, theres no proof Shadow can break Kratos' armour, or even Kratos for that matter, since Kratos has never been touched as a God, Shadow is more likely to kill himself ramming Kratos at high speed and by that time Kratos would of let loose a Kronos rage, game over for Shadow

Emperor Ashtar
lol i did give an explanation, and its the fact that no matter if hes high speed he still wont be able to stop kratos' from unleashing a Kronos Rage which happens instantly

No, you didn't, your just ignoring his speed in order to form your argument. Kratos cannot react faster than Shadow therefore he cannot catch Shadow in said move. No: if's and's or But's about it

Shadow Speed blitz him, steals his items and uses it against him. You have no explanation as to how Kratos will stop this from happening seeing ho he cannot react on par with Shadow in the first place. Your post implies that Kratos will catch Shadow because you said so. . .That's tall tell signs of a poor debator. Offer an explanation to back up your rebuttal.

and even if he was fast enough to hit Kratos before he did this, theres no proof Shadow can break Kratos' armour, or even Kratos for that matter, since Kratos has never been touched as a God, Shadow is more likely to kill himself ramming Kratos at high speed and by that time Kratos would of let loose a Kronos rage, game over for Shadow

He's never been touched by any in his respective universe, he can still be killed just like Aries was.

Burning thought
No, you didn't, your just ignoring his speed in order to form your argument. Kratos cannot react faster than Shadow therefore he cannot catch Shadow in said move. No: if's and's or But's about it

Shadow Speed blitz him, steals his items and uses it against him. You have no explanation as to how Kratos will stop this from happening seeing ho he cannot react on par with Shadow in the first place. Your post implies that Kratos will catch Shadow because you said so. . .That's tall tell signs of a poor debator. Offer an explanation to back up your rebuttal.

He's never been touched by any in his respective universe, he can still be killed just like Aries was.

killed perhaps, but by shadow? i doubt it, it took Pandoras box to kill Ares, and other Gods only get killed by other Gods, either way, Shadow is mortal...and use what items, you think Shadow will have both the magic AND the knowledge to use Kratos' Head of Euryale which is the only item he could possibly take, the massive head would prob just be a bother to him before Kratos takes it from him again, and i still want to see proof of this Ark thing, apparently he can carry something the size of the moon, can you show me a video or a piece of information on it please... theres still no evidence that Sonic can possibly break Kratos at all...if hes unbreakable by Titanic Gods, ime sure hes strong enough to take down Shadow until you can prove some of these things.

You seem to have less knowledge on Kratos than i do on Shadow.. rolling on floor laughing

Emperor Ashtar
killed perhaps, but by shadow? i doubt it, it took Pandoras box to kill Ares, and other Gods only get killed by other Gods, either way, Shadow is mortal...and use what items, you think Shadow will have both the magic AND the knowledge to use Kratos' Head of Euryale which is the only item he could possibly take, the massive head would prob just be a bother to him before Kratos takes it from him again, and i still want to see proof of this Ark thing, apparently he can carry something the size of the moon, can you show me a video or a piece of information on it please... theres still no evidence that Sonic can possibly break Kratos at all...if hes unbreakable by Titanic Gods, ime sure hes strong enough to take down Shadow until you can prove some of these things.

What special knowledge does it take to use a severed head, hell even if he doesn't use it he can keep it away from kratos. Not to mention your that Shadow has superior strength so he's not going to have problems lifting a head. Your constantly ignoring that fact to support your argument. It doesn't matter what shadow is, bottomline Feats>Titles which shadow has over Kratos.

Shadow wins, Kratos loses, learn to debate.

EDIT: If you want vids, ask ESB because I'm done with debating you.

Burning thought
What special knowledge does it take to use a severed head, hell even if he doesn't use it he can keep it away from kratos. Not to mention your that Shadow has superior strength so he's not going to have problems lifting a head. Your constantly ignoring that fact to support your argument. It doesn't matter what shadow is, bottomline Feats>Titles which shadow has over Kratos.

Shadow wins, Kratos loses, learn to debate.

EDIT: If you want vids, ask ESB because I'm done with debating you.

haha good and learn to debate with real evidence, instead of just saying Shadow is faster, he wins lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Ashtar
haha good and learn to debate with real evidence, instead of just saying Shadow is faster, he wins lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because he is faster numb nut, shit I haven't played as sonic game in years and it's fairly obvious. Speed is a trademark of the Sonic series, the fact that I have to justify his speed show's how blantanly ignorant you are and a fanboy of epic proportions. This is almost as bad as the time you claimed kain can defeat Living Tribunal, get a clue.

Burning thought
Because he is faster numb nut, shit I haven't played as sonic game in years and it's fairly obvious. Speed is a trademark of the Sonic series, the fact that I have to justify his speed show's how blantanly ignorant you are and a fanboy of epic proportions. This is almost as bad as the time you claimed kain can defeat Living Tribunal, get a clue.

hes faster so he wins...riiiiggghhttt...and i never said justify his speed, i know hes fast, i meant prove things like he can move something the size of the moon by giving a link to where it shows/says it, since you cant, your points are very vivid

this fight would be like a soldier with a rifle against a tiger Tank from World war 2...the Soldier will be prancing around and ducking cannon fire while shooting bullets dealing no damage...same here with Shadow, dodging everything but its doubtful he could actually take down Kratos in a God form...Also God is not just a Title, not in Kratos respect or any of the Gods in God of War, the Title is there for a reason.

NinjaJJ
Shadow is just WAY to fast for Kratos to even see...

And Kratos is no match for Shadow's dance moves:

http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07405/shadowdance.gif

Violent2Dope
BT, Kratos is not beating Shadow. erm Shadow did tele a space station the size of the moon(with Sonic's help mind you), is much faster, and is pretty strong as well. HOWEVER, FN, Kratos is FAR stronger than Shadow.

Burning thought
God kratos has a lot of powers and Shadow would not beat him unless he uses chaos control, but then he would end up simply freezing Kratos in time, but he would never defeat God kratos

Violent2Dope
Or he could Chaos Control Kratos to space, where he floats for eternity, or dies, cause gods do breathe(I think).

ESB -1138
God kratos has a lot of powers and Shadow would not beat him unless he uses chaos control, but then he would end up simply freezing Kratos in time, but he would never defeat God kratos

People can't read:

Yep, I'm very bored. So Kratos from God of War II takes on the Ultimate Life Form. Shadow has his chaos powers and Kratos has all his powers but is mortal.

Burning thought
People can't read:

we read that, as i said at the time, Kratos as a mortal would be blitzed into pieces....its not even fair..then the debate went into God kratos for some reason

Violent2Dope
we read that, as i said at the time, Kratos as a mortal would be blitzed into pieces....its not even fair..then the debate went into God kratos for some reason Who would be sent to space.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Who would be sent to space.

when does Shadow teleport something into space, as you said with Sonic help as well which he doesnt have, id like to see where it says he does this, not to menstion Gods dont "need" to breathe......they live on mount Olympus ffs lmao...you couldnt breathe up on the peak, not for long...and i doubt you could simply suffocate a God anyway even in space. Also Demi-God kratos fights zues in the skies, he doesnt even have a breath diffrence while in the atmopshere

ESB -1138
when does Shadow teleport something into space, as you said with Sonic help as well which he doesnt have, id like to see where it says he does this, not to menstion Gods dont "need" to breathe......they live on mount Olympus ffs lmao...you couldnt breathe up on the peak, not for long...and i doubt you could simply suffocate a God anyway even in space. Also Demi-God kratos fights zues in the skies, he doesnt even have a breath diffrence while in the atmopshere

He sent the Black Comet (something far larger than Kratos) into space by himself. Plus if it's God Kratos then it's Super Shadow.

Burning thought
by send what do you mean? if you mean push then hes not doing that to kratos, very unlikely.

ESB -1138
He used Chaos Control and teleported the Black Comet into space.

Q1__HfWcds8

Burning thought
hmm kwl kwl, good evidence, cant argue with that, hwoever thats super shadow isnt it, who does that, hmm....Kratos thinking in his God form could not have to breathe in space, he could attempt to wait out shadows powers till he becomes normal shadow again but i dont think hed beat super shadow

Violent2Dope
Dude, he would be floating in space. God Kratos can't fly.

ESB -1138
hmm kwl kwl, good evidence, cant argue with that, hwoever thats super shadow isnt it, who does that, hmm....Kratos thinking in his God form could not have to breathe in space, he could attempt to wait out shadows powers till he becomes normal shadow again but i dont think hed beat super shadow

Kratos wouldn't be able to "wait" out till Shadow became normal again. Super Shadow (heck regular Shadow) is far faster than Kratos could ever hope to be. Chaos Control and Kratos would spend the rest of his days in the center of the sun.

Burning thought
Kratos wouldn't be able to "wait" out till Shadow became normal again. Super Shadow (heck regular Shadow) is far faster than Kratos could ever hope to be. Chaos Control and Kratos would spend the rest of his days in the center of the sun.

can shadow survive the center of the sun?

Violent2Dope
can shadow survive the center of the sun? He doesn't have to warp himself.

ESB -1138
can shadow survive the center of the sun?

Well...

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He doesn't have to warp himself.

Seems kind of stupid for him to teleport himself to the sun also.

Burning thought
i was going by the vid, it looked like he teleported to space also, hence him being in the ship at the end, so if he has to teleport himself and the object that comes to mind, *shrug* so shadow wins via chaos control, fair nuff

ESB -1138
i was going by the vid, it looked like he teleported to space also, hence him being in the ship at the end, so if he has to teleport himself and the object that comes to mind, *shrug* so shadow wins via chaos control, fair nuff

No Shadow teleported himself to the Ark to destroy the Black Comet. He needed to go to the Ark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.