sebastian shaw vs spiderman/luke cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who comes out on top

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
who comes out on top

shaw should win....spidey is quick and cage is tough

The Fake Macoy
Spidey webs up Shaw. That has little kinetic energy and Shaw won't get any strength from it. Shaw is not going to be dodging the webbing either.

carver9
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Spidey webs up Shaw. That has little kinetic energy and Shaw won't get any strength from it. Shaw is not going to be dodging the webbing either.

and then what. he webs him and give him time to get out of it. How are they going to beat him.

Scoobless
Keep him webbed up until they can get him to someplace with better restraints.

Or just choke him out when he's webbed.

Symmetric Chaos
Luke might hurt the team's chances. If he rushes in and starts hitting Shaw they're probably in big trouble.

If they immoblize him though I'd bet they could come up with a strategy.

Scoobless
How much can Shaw take?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
How much can Shaw take?

I'm not sure but an all out brawl with someone like Shaw is usually a bad idea.

Scoobless
I read somewhere that he can be overloaded.

Symmetric Chaos
I read somewhere that he can be overloaded.

Someone used lightning to do it at least once but I don't think its the kind of thing he worries about.

When he fights people he tries to make them do as much damage as they can to power him up.

Por ejemplo:

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Here is Shaw shrugging off a blow from Rogue amped with She-Hulks strength which would put her over Class 100 at the time. Rogue was 50 tons level and She-Hulk was 75 tons at the time.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ShawvsRogue.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ShawvsRogue2.jpg

NiņoAraņa
Web up his face til he runs out of breath?

Scoobless

NiņoAraņa
I was thinking the same thing but you'd still have to web the rest of him up to stop him from ripping it off. well yeah, i meant after the whole web up his body thing

Blair Wind
well, one time he absorbed a lightning bolt, and another time he didnt erm

He can also absorb Cyclops beams.....so him being overloaded could happen, but it would take a while from these guys erm

Spidy ftw though

snoopdogg
Spidey could tangle him up in webs and Cage could toss him into the water. If they attack him straight up they will loose.

The Fake Macoy
Shaw has enough strength without absorbing any extra energy to break out of Spidey's webs? I'm curious, when has he shown something like this? Every comic I've read with him in them has him getting hit first.

capt it up
he does not need to be hit first it common knowledge that he keeps his self power up at all times. His whole character is about always being prepared which means all ways beeing powerful. He is always at least 5o or 60 tons if not more.

spidermans webs are not holding him.

SpunkySmurph
Even then- Spidey's bloodlusted. Bloddlusted Spidey doesn't tactically jump around shooting webs. Bloodlusted Spidey rushes in and hits things as hard as possible.

Luke Cage is even worse.

Shaw takes this.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Luke might hurt the team's chances. If he rushes in and starts hitting Shaw they're probably in big trouble.

If they immoblize him though I'd bet they could come up with a strategy.

Cage isnt stupid. He has basic knowledge and is going to try and restrain him. Surely Spiderman can web up Sebastian as well.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Alfheim
Cage isnt stupid. He has basic knowledge and is going to try and restrain him. Surely Spiderman can web up Sebastian as well.

I know Cage isn't stupid. But when a superstrong guy is knocking you around and insulting you every step of the way you start to really want to hit him.

Shaw has a history of pissing people off and making them hit him. Once he's done that . . . buhbye.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I know Cage isn't stupid. But when a superstrong guy is knocking you around and insulting you every step of the way you start to really want to hit him.

Shaw has a history of pissing people off and making them hit him. Once he's done that . . . buhbye.

Who are those people who he pissed off....Wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.