Thanos,Cable & Sentry vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Non-Jobber Darkseid. two senarios first senario with OE and Anti Life Equation senario 2 with OE but not the Anti Life Equation

kgkg
Darksied wins both times by Non-Jobber Darkseid u mean how he was shown before the crisis?

golem370
Well I guess

don't shiv
Thanos Sentry too much power for Tall Dark and Gruesome. Cable's gift pretty much sabotages Darkseids mechanical surprises

Martian_mind
So your using pre-crisis Darkseid with the Aoe.Darkseid....for scenario one.....

Now pre-crisis also takes the win against the team....

golem370
I thought there was no Pre Crisis Darkseid. No no pre-crisis just a non jobber darkseid.

Martian_mind
Then he still wins the first with ease.Non-Jobber puts these boys down

golem370
Thanos in my opinion would be a good fight for Darkseid adding these other guys would be about equal to Darkseid

Jax_Jax
darkseid easily. both scenarios.

cable and sentry are both non factors here.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Non-Jobber Darkseid. two senarios first senario with OE and Anti Life Equation senario 2 with OE but not the Anti Life Equation

Golem, has Death given Thanos input. If so, Team One wins easily. Lets gets debate goin. Thanos>Darkseid.

Bouboumaster
If both team have prep, the team of Thanos win. Thanos is smarter.

But in direct confrontation, I have to give it to Darkseid. That's it's when we count Sentry in the "Silver Surfer Class". If we take that Sentry statlemate Galatus in term of power, then he bitchslap, pimpslap and make cry Darkseid.

mykke
I agree thanos with prep takes down darkseid with prep IMO.

TricksterPriest
no Not even with 2 weeks of prep. You can't prep for Darkseid. There's no way to get around the OE. And nobody takes that hearsay of Sentry stalemating Galactus seriously. shocklaugh Cause that's just screwy.

outavodka
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
no And nobody takes that hearsay of Sentry stalemating Galactus seriously. shocklaugh Cause that's just screwy. SERIOUSLY!!! ide feel better if it was on pannel. Yet everytime i hear "sentry stalemate big g" i cringe. Ist a gigantic math problem and all the way at the bottom is the answer without the work shown. Damn it all to hell i hate it.

golem370
Sentry did beat Terrax like a red headed step child and rip apart the Carnage Symbiote.

Bentley
Thanos can beat Darkseid with prep. "No way out of the OE" is bullsh*t, Thanos would make him blind so he can no longer shoot and kill him using his prep time. In a straight fight DS wins so easy that its not even funny.

(Also note that I did not specified the amount of prep needed, that would be up to debate)

golem370
What would happen to Darkseid if this happened to him? Not trying to be a smartass but really how would Darkseid stand up to that?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thanos-05-Entry-0405.jpg

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by golem370
What would happen to Darkseid if this happened to him? Not trying to be a smartass but really how would Darkseid stand up to that?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thanos-05-Entry-0405.jpg

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9489/durability2nm6.jpg

This. And sub Thanos for him and Surfer for Thanos.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.