reed richards&forge&hank pym vs dr doom&kang/iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
each team has 1 day prep for battle
who takes it?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
each team has 1 day prep for battle
who takes it?

team one, but kang is the wildcard

lordboo
Originally posted by guy222
team one, but kang is the wildcard
i put kang in there for his advanced technology he has available to him,doom&stark could surely use his tech?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
i put kang in there for his advanced technology he has available to him,doom&stark could surely use his tech?

I must admit Reed=Doom. Pym IMO greater mind than Anthony. Forge knows the Adversary and helped defeat Nimrod. Kang is badass

lordboo
Originally posted by guy222
I must admit Reed=Doom. Pym IMO greater mind than Anthony. Forge knows the Adversary and helped defeat Nimrod. Kang is badass
good point on reed=doom not sure about pym over stark ,forge can invent virtually anything he puts his mind too,i reckon its a close call?

rotiart
Mr. Fantastic, Ant Man, Forge vs Dr. Doom, Kang, Iron Man...

1 day of prep?... Team 2 wins. Why? Team 2 has 2 guys with time travel devices. their 1 day turns into 25 years...

Forge could create anything... but he isn't the most creative guy. And it takes time to build anything of real use. You would have Forge antman and mr. fantastic vs. the heroes reborn army of dr. doom and the future army of kang... 1 day prep turns the tide. Besides that once it gets to the battle field.. antman and forge or pretty worthless... reed is the only real fighter on their side... while team 2 has all fighters...

team evil wins, lead by the most evil in the bunch. iron man. the jerk that got cap killed.

guy222
Originally posted by rotiart
Mr. Fantastic, Ant Man, Forge vs Dr. Doom, Kang, Iron Man...

1 day of prep?... Team 2 wins. Why? Team 2 has 2 guys with time travel devices. their 1 day turns into 25 years...

Forge could create anything... but he isn't the most creative guy. And it takes time to build anything of real use. You would have Forge antman and mr. fantastic vs. the heroes reborn army of dr. doom and the future army of kang... 1 day prep turns the tide. Besides that once it gets to the battle field.. antman and forge or pretty worthless... reed is the only real fighter on their side... while team 2 has all fighters...

team evil wins, lead by the most evil in the bunch. iron man. the jerk that got cap killed.

Civil War showed friends weren't friends. Forge isn't worhtless. Hank is also Giant Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.