Animal Crossing for Wii!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

primetiva
is there anyone else out there that would love animal crossing for wii!?which there will be someday. any animal crossing ds players out there?

Entity
Wii sucks X-Box is the one true console. stick out tongue

primetiva
Originally posted by Entity
Wii sucks X-Box is the one true console. stick out tongue

oh not you and he isnt talking about the 360 peeps the original xbox u suck nintendo rulez all

Lana
Take the stupid console bickering elsewhere.

Burnt Pancakes
AndIWasAllLikeLOLNoWai!AndthenhewaslikeThePS3IsTot
allyWeakDudeAndIWasLikeDudeOMFGYouFanboyIChallange
YouToAPoke'monDuel!

Smasandian
It was inevitable that Animal Crossing will come the Wii.

Personally, I dont really care that much. I never got into it.

Lana
It's been confirmed for months that it's going to be on the Wii.

Which I think is pretty neat, but I find Animal Crossing to be ridiculously addicting stick out tongue

InnerRise
When I got Animal Crossing for the Gamecube when it first came out, I didn't even last a whole year with that game.

It got old relatively faster than I thought.

It'll be interesting if they can do something different with the Wii Animal Crossing. If not then they just shouldn't make it b/c it's all just old and repetitive territory ahora mismo.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

General Kaliero
Tell that to the thousands of people still playing AC. There's an innate ability to draw you in, whether it's the imaginative neighbors that feel like real people with distinct personalities or just a desire to get as much Stuff as possible.

primetiva
AC is very pointless but i love playing it on DS and GC, sad that my 8 yr old niece plays just as much as i do! im just hoping in the Wii version is alot different. i think it would be sweet if the community is like that of FFXI! but i dont think that will do it! btw sorry bout that lil banter in the beginning thats one of my real life friends just likes to mess with me! sorry

Smasandian
If you consider Animal Crossing then why dont we say that all videogames are pointless?

primetiva
Originally posted by Smasandian
If you consider Animal Crossing then why dont we say that all videogames are pointless?

why dont we say life is pointless....

Obama4ever
Hey! PeopleAdd me plz!!! My name is Katie town is Dreams and my FC is
0431-2381-0194
reply to me w/ ur FC my gate is always open i have wii chat 2

Hitosu Moriko
dont you mean wii speak and i have added you come to my town

Hey its me Hitosu-Kun um i want your Animal Crossing Friend Codes NOW

mine is

3867-2165-4277

Town: Yuko

Name: Brandon

Now your turn

Obama4ever
Ok Brandon i added u and yes i meant wii speak i will come 2 ur town soon

Hitosu Moriko
im on right now lets go to Yuko village my gates are open

Obama4ever
Open ur gate it's not open...

Obama4ever
it depnds on where u r this could take a while.........

Obama4ever
it says ur gate is not open...... UGHH umm... let me open my gate try to come 2 my town it's called Dreams

Hitosu Moriko
gate opened

Hitosu Moriko
is anyone on animal crossing wii so we can play

Obama4ever
Anyone out there willing to play?????????

Obama4ever
I'm on if u wanna play... I fixed my internet and u r already my friend so.... is your gate open/??

Hitosu Moriko
the internet is finally fixed everywhere i was the 1 out of 5 people who has tested it so now we can play

Ultimate Wil
death

Hitosu Moriko
wait its not working again

i've been anylizing it so here are the best times to play

2:00am-5:00pm

Hitosu Moriko
wifi is starting to completly work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.