Black Bolt vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
All out in the middle on the rainforest. Who wins?

These guys are Ironman level right? shifty

His Airness
Gladiator, but it'll be far from easy.

draxx_tOfU
Blackbolt and it will be easy...

the Darkone
Black Bolt punked Gladiator twice already.

His Airness
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU

No.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by His Airness
No.

Yes.

His Airness
Yes.

How so?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by the Darkone
Black Bolt punked Gladiator twice already.

His Airness

And Spider-Man has bested Fire-lord. You must have some reason other than the flawed one above for your reasoning?

SpunkySmurph

draxx_tOfU
And Spider-Man has bested Fire-lord.

twice?

and the disparity between BB's and Gladiator's powers can't be compared to SVFL...

SpunkySmurph
And Spider-Man has bested Fire-lord. You must have some reason other than the flawed one above for your reasoning? He took out Gladiator with a whisper... that's it.

His Airness
twice?

and the disparity between BB's and Gladiator's powers can't be compared to SVFL...

Never mind. I'm not in the mood to debate right now, maybe tomorrow.

draxx_tOfU
Never mind. I'm not in the mood to debate right now, maybe tomorrow.

smile

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
All out in the middle on the rainforest. Who wins?

These guys are Ironman level right? shifty

BB ftw

carver9
Both are one of my favorite characters and both are extremely powerful. Dont know yet but Im leaning towards gladiator.

Ethereal
BB, unless Glad speedblitzes...but he's too honorable for that.

carver9
By the way blackbolt has speed of his own to keep up with speedsters and he can also amp his power up to unknown levels. Good fight and speed blitz aint going to cut it.

Faceman
BB, still has the most powerful offensive weapon, his mouth.

carver9
Originally posted by Faceman
BB, still has the most powerful offensive weapon, his mouth.

One of the most best weapons in marvel and one of the most powerful. It aint to many people in dc or marvel that could take a full scream from bb.

redhotrash
Black Bolt wins this. Gladiator's confidence would be wrecked due to his last 2 losses to Bolt. Also I think Black Bolt has a fair chance of standing up through a speedblitz.

golem370
Gladiator is so fast he would fly and hit Black Bolt with a Planet destroying punch.

Bentley
Gladiator can beat this, but so can Blackbolt if he uses his voice. I think its a pretty fair matchup unless BB probes to be blitzable.

don't shiv
Blck Bolt sneezes violently

BB sneezes again.

tkitna
If their just throwing punches, Gladiator would destroy BB, but if BB decides to speak, Glads loses.

(I cant wait for the Hulk to pound BB. I'm getting kind of sick of BB.)

SpunkySmurph
I'd love to see Hulk take down BB easily in a pis-less manner... just because I don't think they can do it.

redhotrash
Wait, you think Black Bolt is over-played on these boards, but are content with the Hulk? Huh?

llagrok
Black Bolt's wife is hot.

tkitna
Originally posted by redhotrash
Wait, you think Black Bolt is over-played on these boards, but are content with the Hulk? Huh?

Nah. I'm just saying that BB always has that ace up his sleeve with his voice and all, but it didnt look like it was going to be enough against WWH. When BB has to go punch to punch with the top tiers, he loses and to me, any win he had over Gladiator (who is basically Superman) is crap. Hell, the Thing has fought BB toe to toe before.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by golem370
Gladiator is so fast he would fly and hit Black Bolt with a Planet destroying punch.

is it just me or is the so-called planet Gladiator smashed looked like an asteroid the size of Texas...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by tkitna
Nah. I'm just saying that BB always has that ace up his sleeve with his voice and all, but it didnt look like it was going to be enough against WWH. When BB has to go punch to punch with the top tiers, he loses and to me, any win he had over Gladiator (who is basically Superman) is crap. Hell, the Thing has fought BB toe to toe before. In his earlier incarnations, and BB beat him all three times without even speaking... BB has a lot more then his voice. He could turn Hulk to stone, turn him into an antimatter bomb, incase him in an electron field, solidify the water in his body, suck the gamma radiation from him, etc.

All without speaking.

golem370
A smart Gladiator would wait for the scream and then dodge it then speedblitz him with a flying punch

golem370
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
In his earlier incarnations, and BB beat him all three times without even speaking... BB has a lot more then his voice. He could turn Hulk to stone, turn him into an antimatter bomb, incase him in an electron field, solidify the water in his body, suck the gamma radiation from him, etc.

All without speaking.

Why hasn't he

guy222
Originally posted by tkitna
If their just throwing punches, Gladiator would destroy BB, but if BB decides to speak, Glads loses.

(I cant wait for the Hulk to pound BB. I'm getting kind of sick of BB.)

BB w/ease...I agree. Hulk will pound BB into the ground

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by golem370
Why hasn't he Because he didn't need to. no expression

Accel
In his earlier incarnations, and BB beat him all three times without even speaking... BB has a lot more then his voice. He could turn Hulk to stone, turn him into an antimatter bomb, incase him in an electron field, solidify the water in his body, suck the gamma radiation from him, etc.

All without speaking.
He actually did use his voice to win two of those encounters.

Hulk has given him a good fight each time though. He even nearly won one of their fights when Lockjaw appeared and interrupted him and gave BB the time he needed to recover.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Accel
He actually did use his voice to win two of those encounters.

Hulk has given him a good fight each time though. He even nearly won one of their fights when Lockjaw appeared and interrupted him and gave BB the time he needed to recover. The three times thing that I was referring to was in response to the comment about the THING going "toe to toe" with him... when all the Thing has done is continuously get Kay Tee Eff Oh'd

Yeah, the Hulk has given him a decent fight... and he's stronger (not necessarily in the literal sense) now then he was back then... but so is Black Bolt, at least before the recent decline in writing ability. Anyways, like I said, if Hulk manages to KO him in a PIS-less manner, I'll be fine with it. I'm just anticipating a simple "bad-ass" win for Hulk. Maybe I'm just a pessimist.

xjustice69x
black bolt if he speaks and gladiator is silly enuff to not out run it.
it is sound after all.
and gladiator can move much faster then sound.
but if the distance needed to out run the shock wave is further then the battle field is large then gladiator will lose.
if black bolt does not speak hes proly guna lose.

i think it all depends on how big the battle field is and if black bolt is willing to let lose.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xjustice69x
black bolt if he speaks and gladiator is silly enuff to not out run it.
it is sound after all.
and gladiator can move much faster then sound.
but if the distance needed to out run the shock wave is further then the battle field is large then gladiator will lose.
if black bolt does not speak hes proly guna lose.

i think it all depends on how big the battle field is and if black bolt is willing to let lose. 1. The voice doesn't work like that
2. Bloodlusted Glads isn't running anywhere

xjustice69x
1. The voice doesn't work like that
2. Bloodlusted Glads isn't running anywhere
i was just thoerising.
how does it work?
i was actualy thinking who knows mabey the sound that comes from his mouth moves faster then the normal speed of sound.

SpunkySmurph
The sound doesn't do the damage... the sound releases his inner power to mess with the electromagnetic spectrum, which destructively matter manips everything in the area. So it's not necessarily limited to the speed of sound.

xjustice69x
The sound doesn't do the damage... the sound releases his inner power to mess with the electromagnetic spectrum, which destructively matter manips everything in the area. So it's not necessarily limited to the speed of sound.
wow cool! thanks for the info!
in that case i would go wit black bolt for the win

miraclethree

All without speaking.

1 ton of lies, congratulations cool

1) BB beat the hulk with his voice
2) the hulk always won the slugfest
3) BB can't turn him to stone (maybe in your dreams)
4) BB can't suck the gamma radiation from him (maybe in your dreams)
5) BB can't solidify the water in his body (maybe in your dreams)
6) In WWH smart hulk will destroy Black Bolt (yes, in your nightmares)

Study the stuff or shut up please sad

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by miraclethree
1 ton of lies, congratulations cool

1) BB beat the hulk with his voice
2) the hulk always won the slugfest
3) BB can't turn him to stone (maybe in your dreams)
4) BB can't suck the gamma radiation from him (maybe in your dreams)
5) BB can't solidify the water in his body (maybe in your dreams)
6) In WWH smart hulk will destroy Black Bolt (yes, in your nightmares)

Study the stuff or shut up please sad no expression

You absolutley fail.

1) I was talking about Thing
2) What's your point? And Black Bolt was described as being near equal strength wise
3) Why not? He's done it others
4) roll eyes (sarcastic)
5) He's done it before
6) Only with PIS.

Go read a comic book Sparky, and get back to me.

guy222
bumprav

jalek moye
Blackbolt cuz Gladiator has good powers but really isnt all that great and has lost to blackbolts more then once and bad

Stormbreaker
is it just me or is the so-called planet Gladiator smashed looked like an asteroid the size of Texas... The planet had like 5 moons around it.

Juntai
Originally posted by Stormbreaker
The planet had like 5 moons around it. Which has little bearing on the size of the planetoid. Pluto has several moons, and it's only .24% of the mass of Earth.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Juntai
Which has little bearing on the size of the planetoid. Pluto has several moons, and it's only .24% of the mass of Earth. Ya, but each of Gladitoid 5's moons were the size of Jupiter. So...

Grzywo
where did black bolt beat gladiator twice??? and no they are both above ironman level, i say gladiator by a nose,then he can come to earth and kick red hulks ass

fangirl101
Originally posted by Grzywo
where did black bolt beat gladiator twice??? and no they are both above ironman level, i say gladiator by a nose,then he can come to earth and kick red hulks ass
did you just have the nerve to say gladiator and black bolt are around iron man level? are you KIDDING me? Either would literally crush iron man with in seconds of a fight.

naruto2424
BB would win

geshien
Originally posted by fangirl101
did you just have the nerve to say gladiator and black bolt are around iron man level? are you KIDDING me? Either would literally crush iron man with in seconds of a fight.

It...was...sarcasm... no expression

joesha28
Do anyone has the war of Kings fight btw these 2? Heard that Glady won...but i wont commend till i see the scans.

iceman24567
The respect thread i rather not search my pile just for that blasphemy. Edit forgot i uploaded it when it came out
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture020.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture019.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture021-1.jpg

BattleMage
Black Bolt was blessed with the voice of you all's god, He should not open his mouth for any reason other than to save lives. Gladiator if he really thought about it he CAN withstand BlackBolt's greatest weapon!

joesha28
Originally posted by iceman24567
The respect thread i rather not search my pile just for that blasphemy. Edit forgot i uploaded it when it came out
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture020.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture019.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture021-1.jpg

Well to be fair to both characters i wld say this fight does not conclude anything. Glady with all his powers cld take on BB but i wld say this he did was a strategical move. While for BB he cld take Glady and cld actually beat him tats why Glads did this.

celeyhyga17
Gladz
stronger
faster
more durable

rotiart
Black bolt... It appears Bb can beat glass with his own power... While Gladstone glads needs help from someone with voice cancelling powers also...

King Castle
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Black Bolt's wife is hot. they are also related i think close cousins.

Warlord
glads

thanos-prime
Gladiator.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Castle
they are also related i think close cousins. http://vu.morrissey-solo.com/moz/perez/art/medusa-bolt.jpg

Does it matter?

Black bolt z
If glads actually uses his powers he wins.If he forgets he should beat BB he loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.