Doomsday vs Marvel Zombies!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The Guardians decide Doomsday is to much a thread to the universal balance of order and peace. As a result they decide to defeat him they only why they believe they have left. They use their knowledge and power to transfer him beyond their universe.

Doomsday is then transfer to the Marvel Zombie Universe and the Zombie versions of our great marvel heroes attempt to destroy Doomsday ones and for all.

Can they?
If so how and what is the outcome either way?

Symmetric Chaos
If they infect him would his body consider the zombification to be improvement or a threat?

manorastroman
excellent thread...i imagine that doomsday could just thrash through most of the marvel zombie's until they couldn't really move anymore. but they have numbers and versatility...i assume this isn't zombilactus?

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
The Guardians decide Doomsday is to much a thread to the universal balance of order and peace. As a result they decide to defeat him they only why they believe they have left. They use their knowledge and power to transfer him beyond their universe.

Doomsday is then transfer to the Marvel Zombie Universe and the Zombie versions of our great marvel heroes attempt to destroy Doomsday ones and for all.

Can they?
If so how and what is the outcome either way?

zombies

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by manorastroman
excellent thread...i imagine that doomsday could just thrash through most of the marvel zombie's until they couldn't really move anymore. but they have numbers and versatility...i assume this isn't zombilactus?

You know, given how dumb they are, and the fact that DD can rez, he might actually win eventually..... plus, I don't think they'd want to eat him. No internal organs or brains.

Priest
actually their not dumb, they preped and tooked down Galactus..
Hulk bites doomsday's head off shifty

Tron
No one seemed to be immune from being turned into a zombie in that world. It's kind of hard to see how Doomsday would be any different, even with his given abilities.

Priest
yup even wolverine wasent immune eek!

Big Sexy
Only one person can stop the zombies(well except howard the duck)

Symmetric Chaos
THIS. IS. MY. BOOMSTICK!

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Only one person can stop the zombies(well except howard the duck)

Just curious, but do you know how they plan on explaining that part? It is very unique in its on way.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Just curious, but do you know how they plan on explaining that part? It is very unique in its on way. Well we know that Ash arrived in the zombies universe because of the "Book of the Dead" but it hasn't been read yet. My guess would be that when the book is read, the zombies and the deadites are going to clash.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Well we know that Ash arrived in the zombies universe because of the "Book of the Dead" but it hasn't been read yet. My guess would be that when the book is read, the zombies and the deadites are going to clash.

Nah, I mean the part with Howard the Duck and Ash.

Galan007
Zombies ftw...

If they can beat Galactus and Surfer (which they DID), then Doomsday should be rather easy to overcome.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Tron
No one seemed to be immune from being turned into a zombie in that world. It's kind of hard to see how Doomsday would be any different, even with his given abilities.

if Magneto can be immune somehow (how DOES 1 become infected anyways??), then Id say DD stands a chance.

Tazer

Galan007
Originally posted by Tazer
if Magneto can be immune somehow (how DOES 1 become infected anyways??), then Id say DD stands a chance. Magneto was not immune to Zombification.

He just hadn't been caught yet at the beginning of "Marvel Zombies"

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Galan007
Magneto was not immune to Zombification.

He just hadn't been caught yet at the beginning of "Marvel Zombies"

ahh, my mistake then. so I guess its not an air-borne contagion??

Tazer

Galan007
ahh, my mistake then. so I guess its not an air-borne contagion?? Nah, physical contact between a Zombie and a non-Zombie is needed for contamination to occur.

grey fox
Ok , There are three things to consider in this match.

1. Is Zombie Sentry involved ? He was bit*h slapping everyone with ease.
2. What are Spidey , Antman , Cap, Luke Hulk and Wolvies power levels at. Normal zombie , cosmic powered zombie or Galactus Zombie ?
3. Do the zombies get prep ?

Yo.

if Magneto can be immune somehow (how DOES 1 become infected anyways??), then Id say DD stands a chance.

Tazer

Infection is spread through biting, though I would assume bodily fluid contact (zombies being a form of 'super-AIDS') would also work.

WrathfulDwarf

If they can beat Galactus and Surfer (which they DID).

Oh heavens above! Did that really happen?

Tazer
Yo.

ahh, so desu. if all, or even 1/2 of the infectd Marvels dogpile his behind, I could see him falling then.

however the true question is if he would remain down.

:/

Im not sure how this would work out tbh......

Tazer

Galan007
ahh, so desu. if all, or even 1/2 of the infectd Marvels dogpile his behind, I could see him falling then.

however the true question is if he would remain down.

Im not sure how this would work out tbh...... Meh, if the Zombies were able to eat teh Big G, then Doomsday shouldn't be that much of a stretch. erm

Galan007
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Oh heavens above! Did that really happen? Most certainly.

The Zombies ate Surfer and G...... And in doing so, gained their powers laughing out loud

Ptr_Grifin

Not only did they beat them but they ,

ate them and gained their powers.

grey fox

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/5016/scan002223mz8.th.jpg

I think that scan pretty much say's it all....

King_Mungi
What the? I have the entire Zombie mini, but that image wasn't in it. When did Greg Horn draw that? Properly from a tie-in, maybe Fantastic Four? as it seems like Doom in the background.

Anyways with prep the Zombies created a device that killed Galactus and then ate him gaining his powers. Prior Hulk even bit off the Silver Surfer's head in one chomp.

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What the? I have the entire Zombie mini, but that image wasn't in it. When did Greg Horn draw that? Properly from a tie-in, maybe Fantastic Four? as it seems like Doom in the background.

Anyways with prep the Zombies created a device that killed Galactus and then ate him gaining his powers. Prior Hulk even bit off the Silver Surfer's head in one chomp.

It's in Ultimate F4 #32 . Reed (in Doc Dooms body) solo'd the Zombie F4 then threw their corpses back through the gateway before stepping through himself.

Just call me the Marvel Zombie King boy's cool

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
It's in Ultimate F4 #32 . Reed (in Doc Dooms body) solo'd the Zombie F4 then threw their corpses back through the gateway before stepping through himself.

Just call me the Marvel Zombie King boy's cool

Thought it was Fantastic Four, thanks.

Galan007
Just call me the Marvel Zombie King boy's cool I just want to see what happens to the Zombified Sentry.

grey fox
I just want to see what happens to the Zombified Sentry.

He's another problem. See , if Doomsday can SOMEHOW beat the cosmic zombies. He's still got to get past this guy.....

http://www.newsarama.com/dynamitenew/Mvl_AoD/01/AODvsMZ1pg17.jpg

King_Mungi
I just want to see what happens to the Zombified Sentry.

I like how they implied he was death to the marvel universe smile

grey fox
Thought it was Fantastic Four, thanks.

S'aright.

I like how they implied he was death to the marvel universe smile

eek! laughing

Galan007
He's another problem. See , if Doomsday can SOMEHOW beat the cosmic zombies. He's still got to get past this guy..... Meh,

Hulk would just bite DD's head off. shiftyOriginally posted by King_Mungi
I like how they implied he was death to the marvel universe smile Well he really was, depending on how you look at it.

Sentry brought the Zombie plague which spread to the metahumans of Earth.

After a while these metahumans ate Galactus not only obtaining his powers, but obtaining his hunger as well.

To satisfy this hunger, the Zombies spread their plague to other planets across the Universe.

Sentry was the cause of it all really.

Tazer
Yo.

*heh!*

I like that shot of Black Widow w/her head turned 180....... laughing

Tazer

grey fox
Yo.

*heh!*

I like that shot of Black Widow w/her head turned 180....... laughing

Tazer

Pfft

Poodle eating is where it's at cool

http://images.comicbookresources.com/previews/dynamite/marvelzombies/MZ%20vs%20AOD%202%20p07-08.jpg

Galan007
Ahhh, a woman that can deepthroat a poodle...

Now that's a keeper laughing out loud

grey fox
True , but then what of MJ ?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/41023_4.jpg

Entity
May will wtf pwn Pete's ass! stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
May will wtf pwn Pete's ass! stick out tongue

I would so love to see that actually.

The Zombies slaughter everyone and then Ash and May team up and save the universe.

masterbruce
wow this zombies storyline seems pretty cool...so what heroes or villains are still left unzombified? are they putting up any hope of resistance?

Galan007
Originally posted by masterbruce
wow this zombies storyline seems pretty cool...so what heroes or villains are still left unzombified? are they putting up any hope of resistance? At the end of "Marvel Zombies", there was only a couple of un-zombified heroes/villains.

The only reason they were unharmed, is because they weren't on Earth during the zombie scourge.

Priest
At the end of "Marvel Zombies", there was only a couple of un-zombified heroes/villains.

The only reason they were unharmed, is because they weren't on Earth during the zombie scourge.
ironically Black Panther came out unzombified

masterbruce
At the end of "Marvel Zombies", there was only a couple of un-zombified heroes/villains.

so the ending is just that the zombies ended the world...no happy ending where the remaining heroes defeated the zombies?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Priest
ironically Black Panther came out unzombified

It would be racist if he didn't. dur

grey fox
so the ending is just that the zombies ended the world...no happy ending where the remaining heroes defeated the zombies?

Well...technically the Zombies defeated the zombies.

grey fox
bump

ssj_naraku
but theoriticaly (sorry cant spell) if they eat DD to death wouldnt he come back and be immune to that type of death again?

Entity
Originally posted by ssj_naraku
but theoriticaly (sorry cant spell) if they eat DD to death wouldnt he come back and be immune to that type of death again? Interesting, but how the hell could he come back form that? I know thats his power but still! confused

Also if the Zombies did manage to eat him then wouldn't they gain his abilities like they did with Silver Surfer and Galactus?

If that is the case this could be a very long battle indeed!helpsmilie

emporerpants
the eating and getting power thing only worked on surfer and galactus, the zombies didn't get magneto's power after eating him. what i want to know is this.... *spoilers*

it is stated in the comic that after hulk feeds, he changes back to banner. after eating magneto's leg, he changes back to banner, and his stomach bursts because he is much smaller than the hulk. how can this not have happened before? they basically picked the world clean of people, one has to assume that hulk has eaten before.

Galan007
so the ending is just that the zombies ended the world...no happy ending where the remaining heroes defeated the zombies? Nope.

After the Zombies devoured Galactus, they obtained his power, which enable them to travel to other planets and consume those inhabitants as well.

Ptr_Grifin
Nope.

After the Zombies devoured Galactus, they obtained his power, which enable them to travel to other planets and consume those inhabitants as well.

As you can see, The new F4 are going to pick up where they left off in Marvel Zombies.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/4000/606555cf42a6719782a952aa33cfa2cb/50655_400.jpg

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/4000/606555cf42a6719782a952aa33cfa2cb/121596_400.jpg

Here is the site with the pics and some more pics before these two.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/G-Man/blog/&blogId=21962

grey fox
As you can see, The new F4 are going to pick up where they left off in Marvel Zombies.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/4000/606555cf42a6719782a952aa33cfa2cb/50655_400.jpg

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/4000/606555cf42a6719782a952aa33cfa2cb/121596_400.jpg

Here is the site with the pics and some more pics before these two.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/G-Man/blog/&blogId=21962

I can't wait for that evil face

Will Bp put Cosmic Zombie Cage in an arm bar ? Or will Zombie Spidey dine on tasty pather flesh ?

emporerpants
wait a second, i call bs on this. the new ff4 is 616. the zombies are from the ultimate time line and marvel has said the two will never intersect. secondly, that pic of the zombies is exactly the same as the last panel from marvel zombies. i smell photoshop.

grey fox
Originally posted by emporerpants
wait a second, i call bs on this. the new ff4 is 616. the zombies are from the ultimate time line and marvel has said the two will never intersect. secondly, that pic of the zombies is exactly the same as the last panel from marvel zombies. i smell photoshop.

1. Yup new F4 IS 616

2. Zombies are from an alternate dimension , labeled Earth-2149.

3. Ultimate (Earth 1610) Reed was tricked (like us) into believing that Zombie earth was 616. He built a dimension crosser only to be 'had' by the Zombie F4.

emporerpants
i know that the zombies are from an alternate dimension from the ultimate timeline. marvel still said that 616 and ultimate will not crossover. if the zombies are in 616, then its possible for the ultimate timeline and 616 it intersect, which marvel said isn't the case.

Mider999
i dont see how juggernaut could be a zombie the guy is indestructable

dont see how hulk could be a zombie he has healing factor

same with wolverine

and galactus..........the guy destroyed teh annihilation wave why would he lose to zombies

grey fox
i know that the zombies are from an alternate dimension from the ultimate timeline. marvel still said that 616 and ultimate will not crossover. if the zombies are in 616, then its possible for the ultimate timeline and 616 it intersect, which marvel said isn't the case.

Not particularly, as I've already stated. While Zombies may have debuted in Ultimates they are by no means Ultimates only. The only entity who currently has the potential for Ultimate/616 crossover would be Ult Doc Dom.

This is considering of course that Ult Reed destroyed his Dimensional tech, but for now all we know is that he (Ult Doc Doom) is the last person on Zombie earth.

There is doubt on his survival though , 'The GalactI ' continued existence evidently proves that Victor lost.

Originally posted by Mider999
i dont see how juggernaut could be a zombie the guy is indestructable

dont see how hulk could be a zombie he has healing factor

same with wolverine

and galactus..........the guy destroyed teh annihilation wave why would he lose to zombies

Due to strenuous facts from AOD/MZ some are beginning to consider the virus may also have a Spiritual effect. There is also the possibility of infection through 'other' means. Juggernaut HAS had his flesh torn off before. Or he could just be a mutant in armour. All realities are different.

Healing factors are negated by the virus. Wolverine commented on it.

This Galactus is weaker, stated he was (very) hungry and was blasting a HELL of a lot of people. Not only that but he wasn't a M-body and was out-prepped by the Zombies.

emporerpants
hmmm, alright then i guess. still, that panel looks exactly the same as the last on in marvel zombies. oh well, comics have pulled that kind of thing before i suppose.

grey fox
hmmm, alright then i guess. still, that panel looks exactly the same as the last on in marvel zombies. oh well, comics have pulled that kind of thing before i suppose.

That I will agree with , I think the only possible difference is the Hulk and ant-mans face.

Ptr_Grifin

Well here is a comparison between the two. They both look almost identical except some of the shading, colors and other small features are different. So they are completely different pictures, but it seems that the newer pic is basically copied entirely from the original.

Fantastic 4 on the left, Marvel Zombies on the right.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5820/121596400vd3.jpg

grey fox
Ahhh, so nothing aside shading then really...

Ptr_Grifin
Ahhh, so nothing aside shading then really...

Actually there are quite a few differences, that blend in well.

For instance the thing on some of their chests is different in each picture.

Wolverine's claws are behind Hulk in one pic while in front on the other.

The shading over all is different.

Wolverine's mask is shaped differently.

Some of the characters are in a slightly different spot. Spider-Man's hand overlaps Giantman's knee in one pic while in the other it isn't.

The little circles around the big orb of light are all in different areas.

Hulk's teeth, as well as the others, are straighter compared to the other pic.

It is a different picture all together.

Fanboy
Nah, I mean the part with Howard the Duck and Ash.

You know I read that and the comic and apparently that was the Ash of the Marvel universe and the regular Ash just witnessed himself get eaten or some shit.

Fanboy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Zombies_vs._The_Army_of_Darkness

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Fanboy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Zombies_vs._The_Army_of_Darkness

I knew about it already, I was wondering what others thought of it.

And Just for the Hell of it,

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2374/marvelzombiesdeaddaysonbx8.th.jpg

Galan007
I knew about it already, I was wondering what others thought of it.

And Just for the Hell of it,

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2374/marvelzombiesdeaddaysonbx8.th.jpg cool

darth hobbit
Can't see how Doomsday would ever be able to beat them but can't really see how they would ever kill him permanently either erm

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by darth hobbit
Can't see how Doomsday would ever be able to beat them but can't really see how they would ever kill him permanently either erm

Doesn't doomsday also come out more powerful each time(besides gaining immunity from the same death)? I heard something like that in here in other threads.

If so, he'd win eventually, plus the zombies can't regen damage right? So each fight is going to take a toll on their side.

darth hobbit
Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
Doesn't doomsday also come out more powerful each time(besides gaining immunity from the same death)? I heard something like that in here in other threads.

If so, he'd win eventually, plus the zombies can't regen damage right? So each fight is going to take a toll on their side. But don't the zombies gain attributes from the things they eat? I mean didn't they gain Galactus's powers and Silver Surfers?

If they already have them then I don't see how Doomsday could take them at least the first time. Let alone after if they were able to take on his abilities!

And thats not even counting their sheer strength in numbers alone.

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by darth hobbit
But don't the zombies gain attributes from the things they eat? I mean didn't they gain Galactus's powers and Silver Surfers?

If they already have them then I don't see how Doomsday could take them at least the first time. Let alone after if they were able to take on his abilities!

And thats not even counting their sheer strength in numbers alone.

His abilities are genetic in origin, iirc, they won't be able to absorb them. They might have strength, but if doomsday continues to evolve/strengthen through time after each death, and his dmg toll on the zombies' bodies continues to mount he should eventually emerge on top.

Entity
Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
His abilities are genetic in origin, iirc, they won't be able to absorb them. They might have strength, but if doomsday continues to evolve/strengthen through time after each death, and his dmg toll on the zombies' bodies continues to mount he should eventually emerge on top. Would he not be infected as well?

No one seemed immune from what I remember in Marvel!
And on that note if he was infected wouldn't that make him unable to die thus unable to farther evolve? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.