Warrior Madness Thor vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Debate. Here is a little on the strenght of WMT.

The strongest of the Norse gods, Thor has performed feats such as lifting a portion of the World Serpent and hurling the Odinsword, an extra-dimensional object of incredible power, through the Celestial Arishem. Thor possesses superhuman strength rivaling that of other Marvel powerhouses such as the Hulk, Hercules, and Gladiator. If pressed in battle, Thor is also capable of entering into a "Warrior Madness", which will increase his strength tenfold. He also possesses godly stamina, is highly resistant to physical injury and possesses superior speed and reflexes.

Soljer
Warrior Madness Thor is also stupid, and would never lay a finger on the Surfer lest Norrin let him....

carver9
I think this is a good fight, if thor is at his right mind. Thor has the power to give surfer a fight. The problem is him putting his mind to using the power right.

kgkg
Has been done WMT has defeated SS with ease although SS did say he was holding back when Thor took drax Power gem
But it that arch u had strange , surfer , and warlock acting like retards

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Debate. Here is a little on the strenght of WMT.

The strongest of the Norse gods, Thor has performed feats such as lifting a portion of the World Serpent and hurling the Odinsword, an extra-dimensional object of incredible power, through the Celestial Arishem. Thor possesses superhuman strength rivaling that of other Marvel powerhouses such as the Hulk, Hercules, and Gladiator. If pressed in battle, Thor is also capable of entering into a "Warrior Madness", which will increase his strength tenfold. He also possesses godly stamina, is highly resistant to physical injury and possesses superior speed and reflexes.

thor

draxx_tOfU
KMC rules, i'm going with Surfer...

His Airness
Surfer gets slapped down.... again.

Priest
Thor

boriquaking55
Thor

dvampire
Thor ftw win again.

Bouboumaster
Surfer

His Airness
Originally posted by kgkg
Has been done WMT has defeated SS with ease although SS did say he was holding back when Thor took drax Power gem
But it that arch u had strange , surfer , and warlock acting like retards

True, but it was shown that Surfer stopped holding back before he was knocked aside.

mykke
I still think under forum rules surfer should win if he doesn't try to brawl, never underestimate the power cosmic. Close one, 5.5 / 10 surfer

janus77
Surfer 7/10
Thor shouldn't be able to lay a hand on him.

Surfer's evaded mjolnir easily before, and anyway he could simple phase out.

His Airness
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer 7/10
Thor shouldn't be able to lay a hand on him.

Surfer's evaded mjolnir easily before, and anyway he could simple phase out.

Doesn't look easy to me. ermm

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsSurferfirstbattle6.jpg

draxx_tOfU
the Surfer who defeated T&A ftw...

Validus
Thor

janus77
Originally posted by His Airness
Doesn't look easy to me. ermm

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsSurferfirstbattle6.jpg
lol.

what I don't get about Thor is that, the moment he throws that Hammer, he's effectively just a brick and easy pickings for some of the more powerful villains out there... why does he persist in throwing that thing?

he should just blast people with it.

on a serious note, could Surfer ever lose a battle if he actually used say even 50% of his established powers and abilities???
no attack could touch him, he would phase through everything physical. matter manipulate the environment to encase/obstruct his opponents and, time/space-shift so that they wouldn't even be able to find/see him.

oh and that's if he ignores the simple and obvious ability to deal death from trillions of miles away via his blasts and vision/cosmic awareness.

tkitna
Surfer

His Airness
Originally posted by janus77
lol.

what I don't get about Thor is that, the moment he throws that Hammer, he's effectively just a brick and easy pickings for some of the more powerful villains out there... why does he persist in throwing that thing?

he should just blast people with it.

on a serious note, could Surfer ever lose a battle if he actually used say even 50% of his established powers and abilities???
no attack could touch him, he would phase through everything physical. matter manipulate the environment to encase/obstruct his opponents and, time/space-shift so that they wouldn't even be able to find/see him.

oh and that's if he ignores the simple and obvious ability to deal death from trillions of miles away via his blasts and vision/cosmic awareness.

You just described about 95% of top tier characters. The problem is we often take characters and debate basing our opinion off how we view them and not how they're portrayed in comics.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by His Airness
You just described about 95% of top tier characters. The problem is we often take characters and debate basing our opinion off how we view them and not how they're portrayed in comics.

and if we go by how they're portrayed in comics exclusively, then there's no way Thor is getting a win from Superman...

and that BP can hang with Surfer...

aside from comic feats/portrayals, one must consider powersets, bios(?) etc to formulate their opinion, imo...

plus the fact that there are matters called PIS/CIS in comics, so basing them off exclusively in comics would not be entirely reliable...

i guess... embarrasment

His Airness
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
and if we go by how they're portrayed in comics exclusively, then there's no way Thor is getting a win from Superman...

and that BP can hang with Surfer...

aside from comic feats/portrayals, one must consider powersets, bios(?) etc to formulate their opinion, imo...

plus the fact that there are matters called PIS/CIS in comics, so basing them off exclusively in comics would not be entirely reliable...

i guess... embarrasment

Outside of the Avengers comics, Thor was actually portrayed as one of Marvels most powerful hero's. Nearly killing Galactus, warping the universe, crushing Exitar's dome, etc. He was over written more so then he was under.

There are PIS moments, but I was referring to posters warping characters to their own image.

draxx_tOfU
ahh ok, i see your point souja...

OneDumbG0
Warrior Madness Thor kicked the crap out of Surfer and Adam Warlock at the same time. Without the Power Gem. And the Surfer did not hold back. Check the "Respek the Mighty Thor" thread to read the entire fight which spanned two issues.

WM Thor 7/10

His Airness
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
ahh ok, i see your point souja...

It's Airness cool

Mindship
WMT ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.