Megatron vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Megatron is wreaking havoc all over Manhattan, and the Fantastic Four have been alerted. With no prep at all they arrive at the scene. Megatron, attacks them straight away...the fight has begun.

Who wins???

Darth Macabre
The Fantastic Four or the pseudo-Fantastic Four?

Madvillain
THE Fantastic Four.

Mider999
the fantastic four become fantasticly thrashed

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Megatron is wreaking havoc all over Manhattan, and the Fantastic Four have been alerted. With no prep at all they arrive at the scene. Megatron, attacks them straight away...the fight has begun.

Who wins???

evening....reed/sue....black panther solo

Mider999
waves to the FF bye FF it was nice knowing you.

psycho gundam
one blast kills reed, ben is barely alive and sue and johnny put up shield/evade. second shot ff are no more

charlemagne9746
no prep for Reed? Megatron wins effortlessly

Madvillain
LOL........

Acrosurge
Black Panther uses leverage to put Megatron in a hammerlock. BP proceeds to choke Megatron out with the same move, despite the fact that this is not the function of a hammerlock, nor does Megatron's body require oxygen or bloodflow to his head.

Black Panther takes it alone at least 1/10 battles.

... what? Somebody had to write it!

illadelph12
Was Megatron's canon that powerful? I know Galvatron was a planet buster but I don't remember Megatron's being that powerful.

Madvillain
im pretty sure megatrons dispensed nuclear energy.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by illadelph12
Was Megatron's canon that powerful? I know Galvatron was a planet buster but I don't remember Megatron's being that powerful.

At full power, tapping his personal black hole, he can blow up the moon.

janus77
Megatron wins. one maybe two blasts is all it takes.

as for the BP stuff... umm, Megatron might asphyxiate as a result of a complex nerve reaction stemming from a toe pinch applied by BP confused

sort the physiological stupdities out of that one!

Acrosurge
Originally posted by janus77
Megatron wins. one maybe two blasts is all it takes.

as for the BP stuff... umm, Megatron might asphyxiate as a result of a complex nerve reaction stemming from a toe pinch applied by BP confused

sort the physiological stupdities out of that one! No, no; an arm bar applied with leverage is what the Panther will use. It doesn't matter how big Megatron is, the decepticon is vaguely humanoid, therefore BP's martial arts will prevail. rolling on floor laughing

janus77
lol,
had a think about it for a moment and as a result have the following question for the forums:

if BP taught Reed how to apply these Cosmic being enfeebling holds, could Reed take down Galactus with it?
after all, he might be able to stretch himself enough to apply an arm lock?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by janus77
lol,
had a think about it for a moment and as a result have the following question for the forums:

if BP taught Reed how to apply these Cosmic being enfeebling holds, could Reed take down Galactus with it?
after all, he might be able to stretch himself enough to apply an arm lock? If Reed had the proper leverage, he could one-shot Mephisto, Galactus, *insert intangible abstract here*, or even Wolverine. Martial Arts + Leverage = Great.

janus77
Plastic Man V Mr. Fantastic?

Plastic Man trained by Batman in the art of the Batkick and Mr. Fantastic trained by BP in the art of the assinine yes

illadelph12
People are taking this Black Panther thing way too far. He only restrained Surfer momentarily and it wasn't even BP's own strength that did the damage.

Could Surfer have just phased out?

Yes.

But he didn't, so the armbar makes sense.

It was stupidity on Surfer's part to forget the rest of his powerset and try to forcibly remove himself from the hold when he could have just phased or teleported out. Chalk it up in the category of Green Lanterns getting into slug fests.

Mider999
how did black panther hold surfer anyway

anyway more then one shot is a compliment to the FF if they dont die in one shot.

janus77
the Arm bar couldn't have held anyone in Surfer's class... even if the Hulk had just previously dislocated said arm.

martial arts and grappling are impressive technical sports but not that impressive.

it's sheer bloody stupidity. maybe the second worst act to have befallen Surfer (the brick must be the worst, no?).

there is no answer for how BP managed to get one on Surfer ... no expression

Mider999
so is that really how its going to go down or is that just them speculating.

Superherovandal
only one who could get away with a stunt like that is KK and that's cause he's Pre-Crisis esque as well as from the 30th century so he'd have arts a millenia ahead of us as well as alien ones/

illadelph12
It's not really that far fetched. Batman has held his own with people like Kalibak momentarily. How is Black Panther holding Surfer in an armbar momentarily so out of the question? It's not like he pulled a Steven Segal on him and snapped his bones. It doesn't take a lot of strength to apply a joint lock. It's more about positioning than strength. The person in the hold does the damage to themselves due to the position their joint is in and the leverage applied.

The more I think about it the more it just becomes another of those KMC Overblown Spite Campaigns. A 3 panel armbar doesn't somehow make Black Panther a class 100 or something, he just locked up Surfer's arm. Surfer could have been smart and phased. Just wasn't written that way.

janus77
how does anyone of the Fantastic Four +move+ Surfer's arm, against his will???

it's insane. period.

illadelph12
The same way Batman, Gamora, or any other martial artist moves a class 50+ characters arm to hip toss them. It's not like Surfer's an inanimate object until he wishes to move. Hell, I could probably show at least a dozen scans of either Shalla Bal or Alicia Masters moving his arm like any other normal person. Just because he has super strength doesn't mean he exerts it at all times. He's not perpetually flexing.

Why am I even defending this occurence to you?

Nevermind.

janus77
'cos you know it's a stupid occurance. just like the Batkick I guess.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
At full power, tapping his personal black hole, he can blow up the moon.

Is this from the comics or from the cartoon?

Even if his fusion cannon isn't full powered, i know Megs can level a city block with ease, but i'm not sure about the moon...

**shrugs**

Madvillain
supernova!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.