Superman vs vision, hercules, wonderman, sersi, she hulk, hulk, mrs marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins and this team that I have superman going against is at full power.

carver9
I didnt make this out of spite or anything but someone said that superman can solo all of them and I wanted to know everyones opinion on that. Could superman beat this team.

TricksterPriest
Yep. Speedblitz. stick out tongue

carver9
Trickster I didnt want you to vote on this because youre the one who said it. I want to know everyone else opinion. By the way a speed blitz aint going to take vision, hercules, wonderman, sersi, hulk out of the fight, he would need a couple of speed blitz and he aint going to have time for that since ion wonderman was stated to have super speed of his own, along with vision, and sersi.

carver9
Almost forgot mrs marvel have super speed also.

Superboy Prime
It will all come down to Sersi.

carver9
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
It will all come down to Sersi.

It will all come down to the team beating the hell out of him. Its a couple of people on this team that is just about as strong as he is and almost as durable. Hulk is almost everything doomsday is and can almost take as much punishment as doomsday. I know that superman could beat hulk but hulk alone could give superman a fight.

With that said the rest is just over doing it. This is a fight that superman will lose everytime.

Superboy Prime

I would agree if Superman wasn't just too damned fast.

1 second into the fight and the team becomes a trio of Mrs. Marvel, Sersi & maybe Vision against the man of steel.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Who wins and this team that I have superman going against is at full power.

team

TricksterPriest
Hulk is almost everything doomsday is and can almost take as much punishment as doomsday. I know that superman could beat hulk but hulk alone could give superman a fight.

What the f**k? http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aae.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aae.jpg

You do see that I put ALMOST everything doomsday is. Hulk is just as strong (could be stronger) than doomsday. Hulk is just as durable but the thing that doomsday have over him is speed. Damn in his 1st appearance, maxima beat the hell out of him until the explosion that knocked her out.

Hulk can last against superman but alone he will fall. The thing about this is that he have numerous of other power houses backing him up that have a good amount of speed themselves and that have faced opponents as fast or just as fast as superman.

Vision stalemated silver surfer. Hulk, I dont even have to bring up who he fight or ion wonderman. Theyre all power houses that could take what superman dish out and come back for more and also land powerful blows of there own. The thing that really change this fight is sersi but to me I dont even think that they need her.

carver9
Almost forgot. Wonderwoman strength cracked supermans rib. Hulk strength>wonderwoman strength.

Redatom65
don't use crossovers. Superman beat Hulk and Thor in crossovers. It's really up to Sersi. Not only is Superman stronger than the Hulk, but one punch at superman's speed before he's enrafed will knock him out, likewise to all his other oppenents. Sersi, is the one and only exeption. It's likely big blue wins

carver9
Originally posted by Redatom65
don't use crossovers. Superman beat Hulk and Thor in crossovers. It's really up to Sersi. Not only is Superman stronger than the Hulk, but one punch at superman's speed before he's enrafed will knock him out, likewise to all his other oppenents. Sersi, is the one and only exeption. It's likely big blue wins

I agree with you that superman is strong than a calm hulk but an enraged hulk>>superman strength. Do you know what durability means, Superman aint one punching no hulk. Why didnt he one punch despero when despero was owning the jla and jsa by himself. Why didnt he one punch solomon grundy when solomon grundy was taking out the entire jla. Why didnt he one punch wonderwoman when she broke his ribs. Why didnt he one punch doomsday. Why dont he ever one punch darkseid because they have durability of there own. Answer this for me, if superman was to just stand still and let thor (not with his hammer but just strength) punch him in the face as hard as he can move at light speed is superman going to get koed, I dont think so, what about you.

80% of the people on that list is nigh invulnerable. 50% of the people on that list have super speed of there own. They can just let hulk fight superman while vision and wonderman speed blitz superman in the back of the head, do you think that superman would be koed. Vision and wonderman are in the 100 ton range along with herc, do you think that they would one punch superman. How would superman get past visions intagibility unless he have a new power that I dont know about.

Condor
Hulk sits in a corner far away and pisses himself off all the way, comes and joins the fight, game over.

masterbruce
I agree with you that superman is strong than a calm hulk but an enraged hulk>>superman strength. Do you know what durability means, Superman aint one punching no hulk. Why didnt he one punch despero when despero was owning the jla and jsa by himself. Why didnt he one punch solomon grundy when solomon grundy was taking out the entire jla. Why didnt he one punch wonderwoman when she broke his ribs. Why didnt he one punch doomsday. Why dont he ever one punch darkseid because they have durability of there own. Answer this for me, if superman was to just stand still and let thor (not with his hammer but just strength) punch him in the face as hard as he can move at light speed is superman going to get koed, I dont think so, what about you.

80% of the people on that list is nigh invulnerable. 50% of the people on that list have super speed of there own. They can just let hulk fight superman while vision and wonderman speed blitz superman in the back of the head, do you think that superman would be koed. Vision and wonderman are in the 100 ton range along with herc, do you think that they would one punch superman. How would superman get past visions intagibility unless he have a new power that I dont know about.

how strong do you think an enraged Hulk is? how many tons can he lift?

TricksterPriest

First off, almost anyone who can fight Supes and do decently, can probably beat the hulk.

2nd, Grundy's abilities vary in each incarnation. 3rd, DD could solo the field as well.

DARKSEID!?! shocklaugh You could make an Avengers/JLA combo with Sentry, Supes, Sersi, Thor and all the other heavy hitters, and they still wouldn't beat Darkseid.

Thor cannot one punch Supes without the hammer. Supes is not a class 100, nor a class 1000, or even a class 10000. He's at least a class 1M. Vision has been hurt by attacks before, and intangibility does not equal invulnerable. Nobody on your avengers squad can counter Superman's speed advantage. even Sersi can't affect him due to his bio-field.

FTL speed + >class1M strength + all of his other powers +insanely fast thought processes and reaction speed= Superman solos the field.

WorldWarHulk
Speed blitz.

tkitna
Originally posted by masterbruce
how strong do you think an enraged Hulk is? how many tons can he lift?

Its hard to say how strong he is. Isnt his strength unlimited depending on his rage? If so, its possible he could actually double, triple, or even quadriple Supermans strength.

Anyways, the team wins everytime. Superman isnt one shotting any of those guys except for maybe Sersi.

the Darkone
This team is going to gang bang superman, hell sersi will f**k up superman.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by tkitna
Its hard to say how strong he is. Isnt his strength unlimited depending on his rage? If so, its possible he could actually double, triple, or even quadriple Supermans strength.

Anyways, the team wins everytime. Superman isnt one shotting any of those guys except for maybe Sersi.

ohrly

Draco69
Sersi is the main threat. The others are inconsequential. She-Hulk and Hulk are grounded. Vision, Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man are far too slow to keep up Superman.

This is basically Superman vs. Sersi....

TricksterPriest
Draco, how is Sersi getting around the bio-field?

charlemagne9746
If Superman isn't pulling his punches....he could probably one shot any one of them. It would take Hulk a while to get mad enough to approach Superman's level of strength.

Draco69
Draco, how is Sersi getting around the bio-field?

Sersi is a high-level matter manipulator. Superman's shown resistance to matter manipulation but not on the level of Sersi. He would have to knock Sersi the f**k out in a speedblitz before she can amp herself.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Draco69
Sersi is a high-level matter manipulator. Superman's shown resistance to matter manipulation but not on the level of Sersi. He would have to knock Sersi the f**k out in a speedblitz before she can amp herself.

But if he speedblitzes, can she lock onto him? 2nd, if he has basic knowledge of his opponents, wouldn't he know to take her out right away>

OneDumbG0
I really don't see how Wonderman, Hercules and Hulk are so easily dismissed as factors. The amount of strength Superman would have to commit to definitively taking any one of these guys out would be massive in and of itself. And I don't know about you, but I've never seen Superman throw out multiple shots of the level required in a mere second. Speedblitz in this situation is about as feasible as throwing turds in a monkey fight. Naturally, it's the first thing idiots think of and ultimately pointless.

Wonderman held his own against Gladiator and was ultimately defeated in 'Galactic Storm.' Interestingly enough, Gladiator used heat-vision, super-speed, super-strength and ice breath to do it. I don't think too many people have to argue that Hercules and Hulk are probably stronger than Wonderman and have access to near infinite amounts of strength.

On a sidenote, the amount of preening over Sersi in these forums has become nauseating. I liked the new Eternals that Neil Gaiman did and now I hate Sersi just because of KMC. I think someone made a Silver Surfer vs. Sersi thread a while back. That didn't just make baby Jesus cry... that made baby Jesus puke in his f@cking mouth.

Superman's still a scrapper. He wouldn't be stupid like Superman fanboys and try to act like he can dominate each opponent through strength and speed alone. It wouldn't be enough. He'd be smart about it, possibly try to use their strength against them. Make Herc and Wondy accidentally punch Hulk and have Hulk go nuts on them. That's three superpowered foes off doing their own thing and suddenly the odds are better. If anything, the amount of people on the field would probably give Superman more options.

Counter to those arguments is that Vision's density controlling is on par with Martian Manhunter and could seriously mess Superman up. Ms. Marvel has absorbed massive amounts of energy in the past and redirected them. And if anybody pinned Superman down, say with a transmutated adamantium chain wrapped around him and all of the super strong guys started pounding on him, Superman would not be having a fun day.

Team 7/10. Too many options and weapons and their durability and numbers make speed blitz impractical. But Superman's still a scrapper.

Superboy Prime
Speedblitz isn't a stupid option. He is outnumbered. He knows he has a vast speed advantage. The most logical thing for him to do would be to use this speed advantage to even the odds. What I think is illogical is for him to decide to brawl it out with people that are near his strength level.

Vision's intangibility is the reason I said 1 second into the fight the team will be reduced to Sersi, Mrs. Marvel & Vision.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I really don't see how Wonderman, Hercules and Hulk are so easily dismissed as factors. The amount of strength Superman would have to commit to definitively taking any one of these guys out would be massive in and of itself. And I don't know about you, but I've never seen Superman throw out multiple shots of the level required in a mere second. Speedblitz in this situation is about as feasible as throwing turds in a monkey fight. Naturally, it's the first thing idiots think of and ultimately pointless.

Wonderman held his own against Gladiator and was ultimately defeated in 'Galactic Storm.' Interestingly enough, Gladiator used heat-vision, super-speed, super-strength and ice breath to do it. I don't think too many people have to argue that Hercules and Hulk are probably stronger than Wonderman and have access to near infinite amounts of strength.

On a sidenote, the amount of preening over Sersi in these forums has become nauseating. I liked the new Eternals that Neil Gaiman did and now I hate Sersi just because of KMC. I think someone made a Silver Surfer vs. Sersi thread a while back. That didn't just make baby Jesus cry... that made baby Jesus puke in his f@cking mouth.

Superman's still a scrapper. He wouldn't be stupid like Superman fanboys and try to act like he can dominate each opponent through strength and speed alone. It wouldn't be enough. He'd be smart about it, possibly try to use their strength against them. Make Herc and Wondy accidentally punch Hulk and have Hulk go nuts on them. That's three superpowered foes off doing their own thing and suddenly the odds are better. If anything, the amount of people on the field would probably give Superman more options.

Counter to those arguments is that Vision's density controlling is on par with Martian Manhunter and could seriously mess Superman up. Ms. Marvel has absorbed massive amounts of energy in the past and redirected them. And if anybody pinned Superman down, say with a transmutated adamantium chain wrapped around him and all of the super strong guys started pounding on him, Superman would not be having a fun day.

Team 7/10. Too many options and weapons and their durability and numbers make speed blitz impractical. But Superman's still a scrapper. Speed blitz.

TricksterPriest
Another thing is, Sentry has managed to break adamantium. And Superman is far over Sentry in strength. so he could do it too.

and Ms. Marvel won't last any longer than Hulk, Wonder Man or Herc.

WorldWarHulk
Another thing is, Sentry has managed to break adamantium. And Superman is far over Sentry in strength. so he could do it too.

and Ms. Marvel won't last any longer than Hulk, Wonder Man or Herc. When did he do this?

TricksterPriest
I can't remember exactly when. But he did break one of Logan's claws. I'm fairly sure it's in his respect thread.

Bentley
Superman being over Sentry is an assumption. Thats not conclusive yet, its just hopeful thinking as everything that involves Sentry.

Can Herc hold his own with someone with super-speed? If not he is owned by Thor, right?

carver9

and Ms. Marvel won't last any longer than Hulk, Wonder Man or Herc.

Why do you always make up things, you dont know if superman strength is over sentry, it is stated by marvel that sentry strength is unknown because it seems like he dont have a limit. If its anything about superman you think that he is over someone. We dont know yet but sentry strength might exceeds supermans, he is stated to have the power of a million exploding suns.

Now let me get to this topic. Everyone on that list have fought speedster that come close or even rivals supermans speed. Everyone on that list has fought people that could be more powerful than superman. Wonderman fought gladiator. Gladiator>superman strength and speed. Hulk, dont even have to bring him up, we all know who he have fought and he have fought beings that is more powerful and as fast as superman and prevailed. Vision fought silver surfer and stalemated him and even hurt the juggernaut; juggernaut durability>>superman durability. Sersi; dont even have to bring her up because she is almost god level. hercules has fought beings that exceed superman in power his entire career. Wonderman is a split image of superman but just weaker.

These people are power houses and superman powers wont be nothing that they havent dealt with before. Like I said before hulk can hold his own against superman but adding the others (not saying that hulk can beat superman) is just to much for even superman.

By the way in my post did you see me say anything about superman beating darkseid, no. I asked why dont superman speed blitz darkseid or metallo, etc.... Even if he did it aint going to work because they to durable.

Bentley
You just listed lots of PISsy feats. In comics speedester characters rarely use their speed in a fight and when they do is not explicit enough for some people (as in the battle where Superman died). So you cannot say if the battles in which you justify the power of the characters are real feats or not, but when they don't make sense we should opt for a no.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
You just listed lots of PISsy feats. In comics speedester characters rarely use their speed in a fight and when they do is not explicit enough for some people (as in the battle where Superman died). So you cannot say if the battles in which you justify the power of the characters are real feats or not, but when they don't make sense we should opt for a no.

true statement and very understandable. But I still dont think that superman will win this fight. I can pick 2 people off of this list that could either stalemate or beat superman.

carver9
By the way vision has defeated and soloed hyperion and Count Nefaria on his own. Hyperion is stated to move at light speed and count nefaria>>>superman

miraclethree

are you stupid ?

BTW: can you provide a scan with Sentry breaking adamantium ?

Martian_mind
He never did.Tricker just remembers a joke from the Sentry thread and took it as fact.

miraclethree
Originally posted by Martian_mind
He never did.Tricker just remembers a joke from the Sentry thread and took it as fact.

ok, he's stupid

SevenShackles
why does everyone look to superman like he is so damn godly? seriously its annoying... he seems so damn strong cuz to keep things interesting they make the villians stronger, but in the end he must win cuz he is the hero... that logic should not be used in an Hero VS hero fight as he doesnt HAVE to win.

the numbers factor in no matter what anyone says, more so who said he is going to go superspeed and lay a hit massive enough to knock ALL of them out... this is superman for gods sake, if he knows NOTHING about these people why would he take the chance at an attack that might or might not kill them for all he knows?
his constant habit of holding back is overlooked to often here. it opens a window to the capable memebers of this team who themselves hold impressive powers.
50/50 in my mind. Team wins in my opinion... doesnt mean they have a walk in the park but it happens.

Juntai
Originally posted by SevenShackles
why does everyone look to superman like he is so damn godly? seriously its annoying... he seems so damn strong cuz to keep things interesting they make the villians stronger, but in the end he must win cuz he is the hero... that logic should not be used in an Hero VS hero fight as he doesnt HAVE to win.

the numbers factor in no matter what anyone says, more so who said he is going to go superspeed and lay a hit massive enough to knock ALL of them out... this is superman for gods sake, if he knows NOTHING about these people why would he take the chance at an attack that might or might not kill them for all he knows?
his constant habit of holding back is overlooked to often here. it opens a window to the capable memebers of this team who themselves hold impressive powers.
50/50 in my mind. Team wins in my opinion... doesnt mean they have a walk in the park but it happens.
Happened to read the rules? It answers most of your questions.

Bloodlust

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within a characters personality unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability.

Juntai
And the other rule.

Basic knowledge

Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Juntai
Happened to read the rules? It answers most of your questions.

Bloodlust

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within a characters personality unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability.

Still retarded, but yeah i forgot that one lol.

still the team is being overlooked abit too much here.

the Darkone
Superman is not going too solo this team what so ever, he might get a couple but that's it. Sersi, Vision can do some serious damage while Immortal Hercules, Hulk, Wonder Man can take it to him. Sersi alone can amp her strength beyond Superman she has done it before to Immortal Hercules and shot him.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by the Darkone
Superman is not going too solo this team what so ever, he might get a couple but that's it. Sersi, Vision can do some serious damage while Immortal Hercules, Hulk, Wonder Man can take it to him. Sersi alone can amp her strength beyond Superman she has done it before to Immortal Hercules and shot him.

YEAH! what he said!
totally agree

roughrider
Jesus, you think Superman is outnumbered enough?

He can beat nearly all of them on his own. 7 against 1, he'll take down several of them, before eventually falling himself to the last few. Sersi is a dangerous wild card here, with her matter-manipulation.

Silent Master
Just like to point out that Ms. Marvel at full power would be Binary.

the Darkone
Originally posted by roughrider
Jesus, you think Superman is outnumbered enough?

He can beat nearly all of them on his own. 7 against 1, he'll take down several of them, before eventually falling himself to the last few. Sersi is a dangerous wild card here, with her matter-manipulation.

Superman will not take out this team out, Hulk, Immortl hercules, Wonder man, ms. marvel, vision, sersi, she- hulk they will a$$ rape him. Sersi, Vision, Ms. Marve that is too much fire power and too much brute strength and durability hulk, immortal hercules, wonderman. team 10/10

Superboy Prime
Superman being over Sentry is an assumption. Thats not conclusive yet, its just hopeful thinking as everything that involves Sentry.

Can Herc hold his own with someone with super-speed? If not he is owned by Thor, right?

Sentry has yet to prove he is above Superman. It isn't an assumption nor hopeful thinking. Unless he proves it he isn't above Supes.

Thor does have enhanced speed, but please do not insult my intelligence comparing Thor's speed to Superman's.

Superboy Prime
Why do you always make up things, you dont know if superman strength is over sentry, it is stated by marvel that sentry strength is unknown because it seems like he dont have a limit. If its anything about superman you think that he is over someone. We dont know yet but sentry strength might exceeds supermans, he is stated to have the power of a million exploding suns.

Now let me get to this topic. Everyone on that list have fought speedster that come close or even rivals supermans speed. Everyone on that list has fought people that could be more powerful than superman. Wonderman fought gladiator. Gladiator>superman strength and speed. Hulk, dont even have to bring him up, we all know who he have fought and he have fought beings that is more powerful and as fast as superman and prevailed. Vision fought silver surfer and stalemated him and even hurt the juggernaut; juggernaut durability>>superman durability. Sersi; dont even have to bring her up because she is almost god level. hercules has fought beings that exceed superman in power his entire career. Wonderman is a split image of superman but just weaker.

These people are power houses and superman powers wont be nothing that they havent dealt with before. Like I said before hulk can hold his own against superman but adding the others (not saying that hulk can beat superman) is just to much for even superman.

By the way in my post did you see me say anything about superman beating darkseid, no. I asked why dont superman speed blitz darkseid or metallo, etc.... Even if he did it aint going to work because they to durable.

All is nice and done, except logically speaking Superman will just be blitzing through them before they get a chance to react. In a comic book it's reasonable to dumb someone with super speed down just to get the slower fighter a chance. The speedblitz will come in handy for numerous quick battlefield removals.

Superman fights characters that make all of these characters look like peanuts. ABC logic doesn't work. I could mention numerous examples of Superman owning the JLA, but hey that ain't fair.

Superman doesn't blitz Darkseid because Darkseid has super speed as well. It's that simple.

Superboy Prime

You just proved my point. In Comics speedsters rarely use their speed to give their adversaries a chance. In the case of Doomsday we didn't see Superman blitzing Doomsday because Doomsday had super speed as well.

Rules are simple, my friend. Superman will fight to the best of his ability which will include him using his super speed to blitz this team and make himself intangible and invisible.

Madvillain
The team should win this 9 out of 10 times. They will simply overwhelm him.

olympian
Anyone who thinks that Kal can take this team solo, its having wet dreams. Big ones.

Team, no doubt.

carver9
Its a lot of superman fans on this forum if they think that superman can take all of these powerhouses alone. Hulk could solo superman for a while and superman can speed blitz hulk 8 times, I still dont think that that would be enough to take hulk out of the fight.

Superboy Prime, hulk fight people that make superman look like crap (silver surfer, thanos, etc...) so whats your point about that. Superman would die if he fought these people by himself. You seem to forget that wonderman can speed blitz, vision can speed blitz, sersi can speed blitz and mrs marvel can speed blitz.

you also said yourself that we're using these people to the best of there ability, mrs marvel to the best of her ability would rape superman (binary). Hercules can hold his own against superman, especially since kalibak and lobo does it on a regular basis.

I agree with you superman would take some out of the fight but all, even three, nope it aint happening. Superman is so overrated that its just sickening. I think that thor has a better chance against these people than superman, since thor versatility>>>>>>>supermans versitility and I think that thor would still lose.

Stop voting for superman just because he's your favorite hero or just because he superman.
I love juggernaut but if you pit him against thanos, i know who would win. I have seen numerous of people on this form stating that superman could 50/50 thanos, cant give a reason how he would beat thanos but they say that he could win some. Just give it up, superman dies this fight and dont have a chance to win not 1 round. You can give superman full knowledge of his opponents but that wont lessen theyre durability or there strength or will power.

team 10/10 but superman aint going down easy.

TricksterPriest
Its a lot of superman fans on this forum if they think that superman can take all of these powerhouses alone. Hulk could solo superman for a while and superman can speed blitz hulk 8 times, I still dont think that that would be enough to take hulk out of the fight.

Superboy Prime, hulk fight people that make superman look like crap (silver surfer, thanos, etc...) so whats your point about that. Superman would die if he fought these people by himself. You seem to forget that wonderman can speed blitz, vision can speed blitz, sersi can speed blitz and mrs marvel can speed blitz.

you also said yourself that we're using these people to the best of there ability, mrs marvel to the best of her ability would rape superman (binary). Hercules can hold his own against superman, especially since kalibak and lobo does it on a regular basis.

I agree with you superman would take some out of the fight but all, even three, nope it aint happening. Superman is so overrated that its just sickening. I think that thor has a better chance against these people than superman, since thor versatility>>>>>>>supermans versitility and I think that thor would still lose.

Stop voting for superman just because he's your favorite hero or just because he superman.
I love juggernaut but if you pit him against thanos, i know who would win. I have seen numerous of people on this form stating that superman could 50/50 thanos, cant give a reason how he would beat thanos but they say that he could win some. Just give it up, superman dies this fight and dont have a chance to win not 1 round. You can give superman full knowledge of his opponents but that wont lessen theyre durability or there strength or will power.

team 10/10 but superman aint going down easy.

"Superboy Prime, hulk fight people that make superman look like crap (silver surfer, thanos, etc...) so whats your point about that. Superman would die if he fought these people by himself. You seem to forget that wonderman can speed blitz, vision can speed blitz, sersi can speed blitz and mrs marvel can speed blitz."

Surfer has owned Hulk every time they have fought. Hulk is nowhere near Surfer's league, let alone Thanos. NO ONE HERE CAN SPEED BLITZ SUPERMAN! HE IS OVER LIGHT SPEED, NO ONE ON THE AVENGERS CAN HIT LIGHTSPEED IN COMBAT!

"you also said yourself that we're using these people to the best of there ability, mrs marvel to the best of her ability would rape superman (binary). Hercules can hold his own against superman, especially since kalibak and lobo does it on a regular basis." Binary is a different character and Ms. Marvel has been unable to use that power for some time. Kalibak is an idiot, but he and Lobo are far above the level of Hercules.

"I agree with you superman would take some out of the fight but all, even three, nope it aint happening. Superman is so overrated that its just sickening. I think that thor has a better chance against these people than superman, since thor versatility>>>>>>>supermans versitility and I think that thor would still lose."

Now, if Thor were here, the team could win. His magic hammer is the one weapon the team has, that can take out Superman. Thor could solo the field, but only if he fights smart. And usually, he doesn't.

"Stop voting for superman just because he's your favorite hero or just because he superman.
I love juggernaut but if you pit him against thanos, i know who would win. I have seen numerous of people on this form stating that superman could 50/50 thanos, cant give a reason how he would beat thanos but they say that he could win some. Just give it up, superman dies this fight and dont have a chance to win not 1 round. You can give superman full knowledge of his opponents but that wont lessen theyre durability or there strength or will power."

Superman can't go 50/50 with Thanos. Almost nobody here says that. And giving him the knowledge lets Superman know that only one of them is a signifigant threat, Sersi. Who he can heat vision, arctic breath, speedblitz, etc first.

Sersi is the ONLY member of this team that can take Superman out before he finishes the team off. Hulk won't get the time to build the strength needed, and Vision can't use his powers on something he can't hit, not to mention the bio-field.

the Darkone
Team rapes superman.

carver9
"Superboy Prime, hulk fight people that make superman look like crap (silver surfer, thanos, etc...) so whats your point about that. Superman would die if he fought these people by himself. You seem to forget that wonderman can speed blitz, vision can speed blitz, sersi can speed blitz and mrs marvel can speed blitz."

Surfer has owned Hulk every time they have fought. Hulk is nowhere near Surfer's league, let alone Thanos. NO ONE HERE CAN SPEED BLITZ SUPERMAN! HE IS OVER LIGHT SPEED, NO ONE ON THE AVENGERS CAN HIT LIGHTSPEED IN COMBAT!

"you also said yourself that we're using these people to the best of there ability, mrs marvel to the best of her ability would rape superman (binary). Hercules can hold his own against superman, especially since kalibak and lobo does it on a regular basis." Binary is a different character and Ms. Marvel has been unable to use that power for some time. Kalibak is an idiot, but he and Lobo are far above the level of Hercules.

"I agree with you superman would take some out of the fight but all, even three, nope it aint happening. Superman is so overrated that its just sickening. I think that thor has a better chance against these people than superman, since thor versatility>>>>>>>supermans versitility and I think that thor would still lose."

Now, if Thor were here, the team could win. His magic hammer is the one weapon the team has, that can take out Superman. Thor could solo the field, but only if he fights smart. And usually, he doesn't.

"Stop voting for superman just because he's your favorite hero or just because he superman.
I love juggernaut but if you pit him against thanos, i know who would win. I have seen numerous of people on this form stating that superman could 50/50 thanos, cant give a reason how he would beat thanos but they say that he could win some. Just give it up, superman dies this fight and dont have a chance to win not 1 round. You can give superman full knowledge of his opponents but that wont lessen theyre durability or there strength or will power."

Superman can't go 50/50 with Thanos. Almost nobody here says that. And giving him the knowledge lets Superman know that only one of them is a signifigant threat, Sersi. Who he can heat vision, arctic breath, speedblitz, etc first.

Sersi is the ONLY member of this team that can take Superman out before he finishes the team off. Hulk won't get the time to build the strength needed, and Vision can't use his powers on something he can't hit, not to mention the bio-field.

Trickster it is very pointless to debate with you because your one track minded. When you have a answer you stick with it. Im not saying that they could speed blitz superman but some have potrayed to have enough speed to dodge or hit speedsters.

If superman moves at over light speed, he is faster than flash because flash has to use the speed force to go beyond light speed.

Hulk can stand up to superman, just like hercules can, they are durable and strong enough to do so. You said so yourself, everyone on the battle field has full knowledge of there opponent, that rule dont only go for superman. So with that said, vision will come to the field either intagible or making himself more durable. Hulk would be prepared for a blitz and herc himself would be prepared for one. Sersi would have a shield up so that she wouldnt even feel a blitz, she hulk is just gone out of the fight if she gets blitz and wonderman would be prepared to dodge a blitz. Wonderman can take a punch from superman. The guy withstood a punch from gladiator that almost knocked him to the core of the earth and gladiator strength (full confidence)>>superman strength (my opinion, just never seen superman do the things that gladiator has done.).

It is just to much raw power on this team. Like I said before, I can choose two people off this team that could take superman and I can choose two that could solo him if they were at full power. By the way how in the h*** is superman going to take a hand going through his head when juggernaut couldnt take it, laughing do I have to do this again, I think I do, juggernaut durability >>> superman durability.

The only thing that superman got that he can use against these opponents is strength, flight, and speed. The rest of his powers is useless. Anyone on this list can take any other power that superman has and they sure as hell could take superman strength since they have proven that on numerous of occasions.

Team 10/10 and it wont be hard at all.

carver9
Everyone on this forum, just ignore Juntai, superboy prime and
TricksterPriest, they always vote for superman and it is hard to debate against them. I have went to almost every superman battle and they voted with him, even against thanos. If you have common knowledge of each character, you should know that superman dont have any kind of way of beating these people and I can tell by the people that have already voted would know that superman stands no chance in this debate.

Thanks for the votes, it was much appreciated. I was just trying to prove a point to someone.

TricksterPriest
MONGOOSES......ASSEMBLEEEEEE!!!!!!
eek!

Redatom65
ok.

You said Hulk is more durable. No proof of that. Superman's actually taken worse shit than the hulk. Strength. Enraged hulk has never been show to have a linit to his strength, but guess what, neither has superman! And it's for this reason that you can't judge on strenght either. Now flight. Hulk logically can't touch him. It's like a cat trying to catch a hawk, won't happen, unless the bird is just completely oblivious. And now the overwehlming odds for superman. Speed. Imagine that cat trying to catch that hawk while it goes right behind it pecing it's ass before it can even react. That's the hulk getting pecked. So to sum this up, The hulk won't even have time to get enraged, and with his enragement come his increasinf durability. Hulk goes down fast and hard.

O and wait til you see trickster's next reply, cause you'll have no idea what it means stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
MONGOOSES......ASSEMBLEEEEEE!!!!!!
eek!

Bumped from the previous page.

SpunkySmurph
Dammit, why was I called?

TricksterPriest
to stop Carver's insane idea that this team can beat Superman and that Superman is inferior to Hulk, Hercules, etc. stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
T-vo ftw.

roughrider
Jesus - Superman IS superior to many if not everyone on the list. But THERE'S 7 OF THEM.
This shouldn't be going this many pages.

SpunkySmurph
Jesus - Superman IS superior to many if not everyone on the list. But THERE'S 7 OF THEM.
This shouldn't be going this many pages. Superman takes this without too much trouble

roughrider
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Superman takes this without too much trouble

Yeah?
I suppose you're betting on the Canucks, too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpunkySmurph
Yeah?
I suppose you're betting on the Canucks, too. roll eyes (sarcastic) The only real threat here is Sersi, who can be taken out via speedblitz.

TricksterPriest
The only real threat here is Sersi, who can be taken out via speedblitz.

THANK YOU. big grin And T-VO is not needed. I agree this shouldn't have gone this many pages, but mostly cause it's obvious Superman wins.

SpunkySmurph
He can take apart the team piece by piece before one of them can blink...

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7932/precrisisspeedch0.jpg

roughrider

Right - which explains why he has so much difficulty fighting slower opponents like Doomsday, Darkseid and even Batman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpunkySmurph
Right - which explains why he has so much difficulty fighting slower opponents like Doomsday, Darkseid and even Batman. roll eyes (sarcastic) Doomsday and Darkseid are also fast enough to take this team down before they know what's happening.

Batman isn't worth mentioning on your part... the man has kicked the Spectre across the face, and made him bleed...

roughrider
Superman alone aginst an Immortal Hercules, or against Sersi, would be interesting.
There are too many numbers here. And Vision will be using his intangibility to mess with Supes, distracting him while others attack.

SpunkySmurph
Vision, Hercules and Sersi won't know they're in a battle before Supes' fist rams through their head.

Draco69
Hercules is grounded. He can't do shit.

Sersi is the main threat, the others are inconsequential. Three of them are useless since they can fly anyway.

Vision's intangibility can be countered with Superman's own intangibility (vibrating his molecules a la Flash)...but he's too slow to get close to Superman anyway.

It all comes down to Sersi....other than that, none of them have the speed to counter his.

masterbruce
Superman alone aginst an Immortal Hercules, or against Sersi, would be interesting.
There are too many numbers here. And Vision will be using his intangibility to mess with Supes, distracting him while others attack.

the point is, with Superman's speed, the team will literally just see a red and blue blur flying around them and knocking them around. None of them can react or even see Superman when he is hitting them at top speed.

Now you will ask, then why does Superman lose to foes without superspeed....the answer: same reason Deathstroke can tag Flash

Board Walker

Hes shown resistance too far greater levels of matter and reality manipulation then sersi has ever shown.

Dom anyone?

Or how about being seperated by molecules and still being alive?

P.S. His bio aura effects every molecule of himself, this was shown he was diced into many pices and the insides of those pieces still had invincibility.

WorldWarHulk
Freeze breath, then it's called smashing the rest to pieces, minus the select few.

tkitna
Its amazing that people think Superman can solo this when almost all of those top tiers have fought Gladiator (equal or even above Superman) and held their own or won.

Some of you need to put the crack pipe down.

olympian
The only real threat here is Sersi, who can be taken out via speedblitz.
And Vison since hes like J`ohn with intagillable tricks that have put the likes of Juggernaut momentarily down. And both Herc and Hulk who can physically hang with Superman, and more three others who are close to top tier and thus strong enough to at least keep him busy.

And what exactly of that little speed feat makes you think he can take at least three top tier threats at the same time?

Doomsday and Darkseid are also fast enough to take this team down before they know what's happening.

Batman isn't worth mentioning on your part... the man has kicked the Spectre across the face, and made him bleed...

1- Before they know what is happening? When have you seen them attacking a top team team before anyone even knew what was happening? I havent.

2- Its true. He really isent worh mentioning.

Hercules is grounded. He can't do shit.

And Superman barely speedblitz anyone. At leats Herc has a track record of sending shit to fliers to bring them down. And we know Superman will come closer, sooner or later.

One on one, he sure would have major problems with Superman. With all this backup? I dont see it.

Sersi is the main threat, the others are inconsequential. Three of them are useless since they can fly anyway..

Only two of these cant fly. Are you saying, those cant keep the guy busy to at least the stealth member or the powerhouses make theyr move? Once they get closer, Supes will be hardpressed to go in a slug.

Vision's intangibility can be countered with Superman's own intangibility (vibrating his molecules a la Flash)...but he's too slow to get close to Superman anyway...

If we assume they would all stand still, sure. But it likely wont because the others can make the distraction. Alot of Visons MO in the Avengers its exactly like that.

It all comes down to Sersi....other than that, none of them have the speed to counter his.

Superman usually needs more than just speed to finish up powerhouses. Most have the durability and tenacy to withstand at least his initial attacks. Plus even the grounded folk here have faced super speed before.

mighty adam
wonderman has instantaneous reflexes supes WILL NOT speedblitz him. plus hulk no pis has and will give supes the fight of his life. supes is great but team wins

BobbyD
Originally posted by Condor
Hulk sits in a corner far away and pisses himself off all the way, comes and joins the fight, game over.

Supes doens't even need to grapple with Hulk to take him out. He could sizzle him from afar as well as most of the opposition here with heat vision alone. Whoever is left standing meets a light speed uppercut that puts them in orbit.

Clark for the majority.

TricksterPriest
wallbash I'm getting really frustrated posting in this thread.

"And Vison since hes like J`ohn with intagillable tricks that have put the likes of Juggernaut momentarily down. And both Herc and Hulk who can physically hang with Superman, and more three others who are close to top tier and thus strong enough to at least keep him busy."

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

"And what exactly of that little speed feat makes you think he can take at least three top tier threats at the same time?" chair You fail. please insert quarter and try again.

"1- Before they know what is happening? When have you seen them attacking a top team team before anyone even knew what was happening? I havent.

2- Its true. He really isent worh mentioning." 1: Darkseid has destroyed the JLA, JSA, LSH and many others. ALMOST ALL OF WHOM ARE WAY OVER THE AVENGERS! Hell, the Legion of Super Heroes is one of the most powerful teams in comics, over 50-60 heroes, AND HE SOLOED THEM! Doomsday has beaten the JLA and other groups. 2. Batman can beat this team with prep. stick out tongue

"And Superman barely speedblitz anyone. At leats Herc has a track record of sending shit to fliers to bring them down. And we know Superman will come closer, sooner or later.

One on one, he sure would have major problems with Superman. With all this backup? I dont see it." shocklaugh Superman usually speedblitzes, he just rarely goes all out. Herc can't stop someone this much faster than him. ****ING A, if this was Sentry fighting this team, there wouldn't be this much bullshit. "OMGZOR, THE SENTRY PWNS THEM!"

"If we assume they would all stand still, sure. But it likely wont because the others can make the distraction. Alot of Visons MO in the Avengers its exactly like that." Been done, and by better than Vision. Doesn't work on Superman.

"Only two of these cant fly. Are you saying, those cant keep the guy busy to at least the stealth member or the powerhouses make theyr move? Once they get closer, Supes will be hardpressed to go in a slug." Nope. big grin They can't stop him. NONE OF THEM HAS LIGHTSPEED COMBAT ABILITIES!

"Superman usually needs more than just speed to finish up powerhouses. Most have the durability and tenacy to withstand at least his initial attacks. Plus even the grounded folk here have faced super speed before." AHEM, DC powerhouses have withstood it, but they could beat most of this team too. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS!? mad THEY HAVE NEVER FACED A FASTER THAN LIGHT SPEEDBLITZ! ALMOST NOBODY IN MARVEL EARTH CAN SPEEDBLITZ SUPERMAN!

God damn it, it's like arguing with Mider.

sad

BobbyD
wallbash I'm getting really frustrated posting in this thread.

sad

Here, TP.

beer

emporerpants
i don't see what is so hard to understand about the speedblitz. this is a forum fight, the characters fight to the best of their abilities. supes speedblitzes faster than they can react and takes them all out. easy as that. the superman hating going on in here and the rest of the forum is incredible? what the hell did supes do to you guys? rape your mother while erasing your game saves and taking the last slice of pizza?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by emporerpants
i don't see what is so hard to understand about the speedblitz. this is a forum fight, the characters fight to the best of their abilities. supes speedblitzes faster than they can react and takes them all out. easy as that. the superman hating going on in here and the rest of the forum is incredible? what the hell did supes do to you guys? rape your mother while erasing your game saves and taking the last slice of pizza?

Yeah, seriously. What the f**k? Thanks for the beer Bobby. thumb up

emporerpants
you guys ever notice that the same people who complain that supes is too powerful, or is a dumb character because he's so powerful, are also the same ones that seem to claim he loses to other "cooler" characters? such hyprocisy.

Superboy Prime
Everyone on this forum, just ignore Juntai, superboy prime and
TricksterPriest, they always vote for superman and it is hard to debate against them. I have went to almost every superman battle and they voted with him, even against thanos. If you have common knowledge of each character, you should know that superman dont have any kind of way of beating these people and I can tell by the people that have already voted would know that superman stands no chance in this debate.

Thanks for the votes, it was much appreciated. I was just trying to prove a point to someone.

Which is exactly why I said Surfer defeats Superman, right? Or also the same reason why I believe Thor can defeat Superman if he fights smart, right? Please. rolleyes1

Don't be angry because what we're saying is the truth. He can simply take out the entire team before they get a chance to react. There's nothing they can do to stop that from happening.

Originally posted by mighty adam
wonderman has instantaneous reflexes supes WILL NOT speedblitz him. plus hulk no pis has and will give supes the fight of his life. supes is great but team wins

laughing Hulk without PIS giving Supes the fight of his life?

The irony. I feel like siggying your comment because it's awe inspiring and filled of logical thinking.

Originally posted by tkitna
Its amazing that people think Superman can solo this when almost all of those top tiers have fought Gladiator (equal or even above Superman) and held their own or won.

Some of you need to put the crack pipe down.

What you guys need to do is stop hating. If this was the Surfer no one would even dare say the team has a chance. Besides people need to stop comparing Gladiator to Supes; he is a jobber of epic proportions while Superman is not.

Superboy Prime
7 against 1?

Try a city full of super powered villains:

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9963/superman60950qq.th.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9685/superman60960hc.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/463/superman60974em.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/4702/superman60980cw.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3017/superman609108bq.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/4959/superman609124ed.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/7264/superman609150vs.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/9255/superman609165uu.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1483/superman609187vv.th.jpg

Superboy Prime
2. An army of Superman doppleganger robots that, as you all might guess, also posess super speed:
This same army was used to conquer earth.

http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/3681/robotmassacre9je.th.jpg
http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/2125/robotmassacre27ba.th.jpg
http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/6599/robotmassacre30ki.th.jpg

Superboy Prime
Superman's speedblitz and abilities granted via super speed:

1. Speedblitz

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=351yc.jpg

2. Intangibility

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...rmanfast3ar.jpg

3. Invisibility

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...visible44zc.jpg

Superboy Prime
Wonder what the heck happened to that post, but in any case:

Heat Vision

1. Supes heat vision is off the charts. They can meassure how hot a star is, but not Superman's heat vision:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg

2. A low-intensity heat vision beam being shot at the moon from Earth:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9708/supermansheatvision24vv.jpg

3. Heat vision being used at super speed:

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1828/09152005052053pm2il.jpg

4. Uses heat vision to bomb multiple opponents from outside Earth's atmosphere

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/2126/supermanandbatman2300300078gb.th.jpg

Superman's intangibility via super speed:

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7039/doomsdayrex209tq.jpg

Superman's invisibility via super speed:

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/553/supermaninvisible44zc.jpg

Superman using his speed along with heat vision and physical force:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Superman/Supermanv2172pg13.jpg

That's probably enough.

Board Walker
Superman vibrates through Vision, and destroys his omniversal structure.

Yeah this happened in a superman comic, except superman saved the omniverse by vibrating through it.

mighty adam
Which is exactly why I said Surfer defeats Superman, right? Or also the same reason why I believe Thor can defeat Superman if he fights smart, right? Please. rolleyes1

Don't be angry because what we're saying is the truth. He can simply take out the entire team before they get a chance to react. There's nothing they can do to stop that from happening.

laughing Hulk without PIS giving Supes the fight of his life?

The irony. I feel like siggying your comment because it's awe inspiring and filled of logical thinking.

What you guys need to do is stop hating. If this was the Surfer no one would even dare say the team has a chance. Besides people need to stop comparing Gladiator to Supes; he is a jobber of epic proportions while Superman is not. yea i said it with out pis look yes supes can speed blitz hulk till kingdom come ok. but will that be a great comic no. supes vs hulk head up no pis speed blitz/bfr will be a great fight like that one from the 70's supes will still win but its better then the shit you people like using.

emporerpants
shit we like using...like one of supe's basic powers? so why is supe's speed pis but hulk's strength isn't?

the Darkone
Superman will get turned into a tampon by Sersi.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by the Darkone
Superman will get turned into a tampon by Sersi. Then he would vibrate at high speeds...
no expression

Faceman
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Then he would vibrate at high speeds...
no expression Best quote ever ! laughing

carver9
Wonder what the heck happened to that post, but in any case:

Heat Vision

1. Supes heat vision is off the charts. They can meassure how hot a star is, but not Superman's heat vision:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg

2. A low-intensity heat vision beam being shot at the moon from Earth:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9708/supermansheatvision24vv.jpg

3. Heat vision being used at super speed:

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1828/09152005052053pm2il.jpg

4. Uses heat vision to bomb multiple opponents from outside Earth's atmosphere

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/2126/supermanandbatman2300300078gb.th.jpg

Superman's intangibility via super speed:

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7039/doomsdayrex209tq.jpg

Superman's invisibility via super speed:

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/553/supermaninvisible44zc.jpg

Superman using his speed along with heat vision and physical force:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Superman/Supermanv2172pg13.jpg

That's probably enough.

Whats your point about these pictures. Wolverine fought every villian and hero in wolverine vs newyork. Hulk fought the entire team of avengers by himself. Wolverine fought the entire xmen by himself and alpha flight by himself and excaliber by himself. Juggernaut fought xforce, xmen, excaliber. Sabertooth fought the entire xfactor team by himself.

Gladiator fought the fantastic four along with the xmen by himself but what that mean. Do I think that any of these people could solo this team because they did some team busting feats, nope I dont. You just dont get it. Almost everyone on that list could take a dozen of superman punches and jump right back up (except MAYBE she hulk). Next time people put superman against surfer I dont want to see none of these people that is voting for superman vote for him since surfer is waaaaaaaaaaay superior to superman in the speed dept. He could just keep speed blitzing superman with the power cosmic until he faint.

Like I said there are two people on this list that could kill superman by themselves and with the rest it would overwhelm him and he would end up falling real soon. Gladiator flew 100 times the speed of light (by the way thats faster than superman have went his entire career. Gladiator has also punched a planet to dust (never witness superman do anything close to that. Seen superman struggle to move a planet and needed the aid of martian manhunter and wonderwoman.) and hulk seemed to defeat him and I think gladiator>>superman (full confidence gladiator).

You are a true superman fan if you think that he could even take two of these power houses alone. You need to tattoo a superman emblem across your a** because you are doing a lot of kissing. When I stop seeing superman get his a** handed to him by batman and wonderwoman, then maybe I would think that he have a chance against this team.

WorldWarHulk
Whats your point about these pictures. Wolverine fought every villian and hero in wolverine vs newyork. Hulk fought the entire team of avengers by himself. Wolverine fought the entire xmen by himself and alpha flight by himself and excaliber by himself. Juggernaut fought xforce, xmen, excaliber. Sabertooth fought the entire xfactor team by himself.

Gladiator fought the fantastic four along with the xmen by himself but what that mean. Do I think that any of these people could solo this team because they did some team busting feats, nope I dont. You just dont get it. Almost everyone on that list could take a dozen of superman punches and jump right back up (except MAYBE she hulk). Next time people put superman against surfer I dont want to see none of these people that is voting for superman vote for him since surfer is waaaaaaaaaaay superior to superman in the speed dept. He could just keep speed blitzing superman with the power cosmic until he faint.

Like I said there are two people on this list that could kill superman by themselves and with the rest it would overwhelm him and he would end up falling real soon. Gladiator flew 100 times the speed of light (by the way thats faster than superman have went his entire career. Gladiator has also punched a planet to dust (never witness superman do anything close to that. Seen superman struggle to move a planet and needed the aid of martian manhunter and wonderwoman.) and hulk seemed to defeat him and I think gladiator>>superman (full confidence gladiator).

You are a true superman fan if you think that he could even take two of these power houses alone. You need to tattoo a superman emblem across your a** because you are doing a lot of kissing. When I stop seeing superman get his a** handed to him by batman and wonderwoman, then maybe I would think that he have a chance against this team. http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-35811.png

OneDumbG0
i don't see what is so hard to understand about the speedblitz. this is a forum fight, the characters fight to the best of their abilities. supes speedblitzes faster than they can react and takes them all out. easy as that. the superman hating going on in here and the rest of the forum is incredible? what the hell did supes do to you guys? rape your mother while erasing your game saves and taking the last slice of pizza? I doubt that speedblitz would take everyone out as you mentioned quite so easily. Gladiator speed-blitzed Wonderman from behind, Wonderman was hurt but his durability allowed him to regain his composure and grab Gladiator in a headlock. Hercules and Hulk are arguably more durable than he. Vision can make himself intangible, so I don't see Superman's speedblitz killing him. Why do you think Superman can speedblitz in a single instant and be capable of knocking every member out? It took him several seconds to take out Mongul via a speedblitz. Indeed, more than a few seconds.

Speedblitz is probably the worst understood and yet most cited ability that Superman has. I've taken issue with it several times and in every instance I've seen it, it hasn't done half as much as people claim it. I'll continue to debate it in this thread with anybody who would like to try.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-35811.png

Co-signed, and profiled. This thread=fail. thumb down

OneDumbG0
Co-signed, and profiled. This thread=fail. thumb down Actually... your opinion that speedblitz makes this an easy win is what makes your posts fail.

emporerpants
no, the fact that your mom drank heavily while she was pregnant with you makes YOUR posts fail.

Silent Master
I doubt that speedblitz would take everyone out as you mentioned quite so easily. Gladiator speed-blitzed Wonderman from behind, Wonderman was hurt but his durability allowed him to regain his composure and grab Gladiator in a headlock. Hercules and Hulk are arguably more durable than he. Vision can make himself intangible, so I don't see Superman's speedblitz killing him. Why do you think Superman can speedblitz in a single instant and be capable of knocking every member out? It took him several seconds to take out Mongul via a speedblitz. Indeed, more than a few seconds.

Speedblitz is probably the worst understood and yet most cited ability that Superman has. I've taken issue with it several times and in every instance I've seen it, it hasn't done half as much as people claim it. I'll continue to debate it in this thread with anybody who would like to try.

True, I don't think I have ever seen a Superman speedbiltz take out a top tier or even just a near top tier character fast enough for him to be able to take out of group of them before they could react.

olympian
Originally posted by BobbyD
Supes doens't even need to grapple with Hulk to take him out. He could sizzle him from afar as well as most of the opposition here with heat vision alone. Whoever is left standing meets a light speed uppercut that puts them in orbit.

Clark for the majority.
Because heat vision surely worked against Thor *shrugs*.

You also must have special editions that cleary show Clarc usually taking hero powerhouses in space with uppercups.

*shrugs again*

chair You fail. please insert quarter and try again.

You should really hit your head in the wall. What does a scan of pre crisis Superboy matter here, exactly? Are you even on scheduale? Pre crisis is long gone and we are discussing post crisis. Hello?

Again, you are using an example of pre crisis Darkseid. Since the crisis Darkseid as been having problems with top tier treats as regular showings go.

You are not on scheduale here.

And no, he couldnt. Not all have weakness he would easily play with.

olympian

For Superman nowadays to *regulary* speedblitz people left and rigth, it would have to happen in the major bulk of his appearances. It doesnt. As for Herc, he already stopped people faster than him. Your big problem here its you using high feats for one character and knowing shit about the others.

Even when you should be using post crisis high feats, not pre. For you to get an ideia of why he wont one shot any powerhouses here, at least three guys here at theyr best have had planetary shaking force. As for going all out, all i see is the likes of WW, Orion, CM, BA and Lobo still standing up against a non holding back Superman. Se the pattern presented here? They are all top tier class.

You can say it as many times you want. Its still wrong. Not only Superman does NOT speedblitz regulary against opponnents he also does NOT if ever speedblitzed anyone while going faster than ligth, post crisis. If anything you have one example of it and the opponent in question, made it out alive.

So not only you dont know shit about the others here, you also still think about pre crisis, when this isent pre crisis. Neither Dragonball. You also dont need to speedblitz Superman to get him into submission, and i feel like a dork for needing to tell you that.

A smarter dork, still.

God damn it, it's like arguing with Mider. sad
Does he also casually owns you? Man up, its life.

olympian
lol.

And may i ask why someone HAS to hate on Superman just because one have the common sense to not wank and have him winning this wet dream of a match?

Hes outgunned here. He has 3 people that hang with him physically and two of them can get stronger than anyone here. Its not about hate, its about knowing what characters can do. You have here strength enough to deal with him, stealth enough to deal with him, magic and matter control enough to deal with him as well energy attacks from at least two members to keep him on tracks. The one thing they dont have its higher speed to deal with him, but it counteracts because Superman doesnt have all those advantages i mentioned first against these opponents either.

Then you have the distractions. So surely someone needs to be out of his mind to not have Superman beat this one up. The hipocrasy. lol at that. Stop the winning and concead that your toy boy cant win them all. Using examples where hes going against robots and speedblitz them *shrugs* or against villains that normally lose against him anyway doesnt translate on how he beats this team and the respective teamwork.

On top of it all, using one high feats of one character and shit on the others is crapolla tactics. I could say that since it took more than one blast from the original Korvac to kill Hercules, that Superman wont do jack. But i dont. Why? Because i use a marvelous debate tactic. Its called "using the characters average". And that works even when ALL are at theyr respective bests.

Crunch n Munch
These guys have to fight Superman on his terms. Supes can fly, so can Vision and Wonderman but those guys are not threat to him. If Superman uses his powers to their abilities he will win. But if he chooses to fight at using half or less of his power-set then we have a match.

Silent Master
Actually Ms. Marvel and Sersi can also fly, plus while Simon isn't beating him solo he is a threat as all his fights with Thor show.

xmarksthespot
Your comment about her actually technically being Binary went relatively unnoticed.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by olympian
Because heat vision surely worked against Thor *shrugs*.

You also must have special editions that cleary show Clarc usually taking hero powerhouses in space with uppercups.

*shrugs again*

You should really hit your head in the wall. What does a scan of pre crisis Superboy matter here, exactly? Are you even on scheduale? Pre crisis is long gone and we are discussing post crisis. Hello?

Again, you are using an example of pre crisis Darkseid. Since the crisis Darkseid as been having problems with top tier treats as regular showings go.

You are not on scheduale here.

And no, he couldnt. Not all have weakness he would easily play with.

For Superman nowadays to *regulary* speedblitz people left and rigth, it would have to happen in the major bulk of his appearances. It doesnt. As for Herc, he already stopped people faster than him. Your big problem here its you using high feats for one character and knowing shit about the others.

Even when you should be using post crisis high feats, not pre. For you to get an ideia of why he wont one shot any powerhouses here, at least three guys here at theyr best have had planetary shaking force. As for going all out, all i see is the likes of WW, Orion, CM, BA and Lobo still standing up against a non holding back Superman. Se the pattern presented here? They are all top tier class.

You can say it as many times you want. Its still wrong. Not only Superman does NOT speedblitz regulary against opponnents he also does NOT if ever speedblitzed anyone while going faster than ligth, post crisis. If anything you have one example of it and the opponent in question, made it out alive.

So not only you dont know shit about the others here, you also still think about pre crisis, when this isent pre crisis. Neither Dragonball. You also dont need to speedblitz Superman to get him into submission, and i feel like a dork for needing to tell you that.

A smarter dork, still.

Does he also casually owns you? Man up, its life.

"You should really hit your head in the wall. What does a scan of pre crisis Superboy matter here, exactly? Are you even on scheduale? Pre crisis is long gone and we are discussing post crisis. Hello?" Pre-Crisis is now back in continuity, but his post crisis feats are more than enough to crush this team.

"Again, you are using an example of pre crisis Darkseid. Since the crisis Darkseid as been having problems with top tier treats as regular showings go."
WRONG. The Crisis NEVER affected Darkseid. You gravely underestimate him. Hell, he just owned Orion, Mr. Miracle, Firestorm and a few others.

"For Superman nowadays to *regulary* speedblitz people left and rigth, it would have to happen in the major bulk of his appearances. It doesnt. As for Herc, he already stopped people faster than him. Your big problem here its you using high feats for one character and knowing shit about the others." What the f**k? I know the feats of the other characters. I also know that Superman tops them by a big margin. MY GOD, HE'S HIGH HERALD AND I CAN MAKE A LEGITIMATE CASE FOR TRANCENDANT FOR HIM! What the f**k? Why is it so hard for you to accept just how powerful he is? It's not a matter of high or low feats, IT'S THAT HE'S TOO DAMN POWERFUL FOR THIS TEAM TO STOP!

"Even when you should be using post crisis high feats, not pre. For you to get an ideia of why he wont one shot any powerhouses here, at least three guys here at theyr best have had planetary shaking force. As for going all out, all i see is the likes of WW, Orion, CM, BA and Lobo still standing up against a non holding back Superman. Se the pattern presented here? They are all top tier class." I fail to see your point. Everyone you just named could also solo this team.

"You can say it as many times you want. Its still wrong. Not only Superman does NOT speedblitz regulary against opponnents he also does NOT if ever speedblitzed anyone while going faster than ligth, post crisis. If anything you have one example of it and the opponent in question, made it out alive. " He has, and you are being facetious. examples were dropped on the last page, and most of them were post-crisis. And those are DC opponents, most of whom are a cut above the people the avengers usually fight.

The utter insanity and hatred towards Supes in this thread is mind-boggling.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
and since this is essentially spite, this is now called for.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

Redatom65
the mongooses are making a list of shitzforbrain users, and we're checking it twice no expression Your on the list twice, now buddy(not you trickster)

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

OneDumbG0
I can't believe the crap TricksterPreist just posted. Superman transcendent of heralds? Wonderwoman soloing this team? Black Adam soloing this team? Just wow.

This only turned into a spite thread when your fanboyish attitudes even suggested that Superman would destroy this team in a second. Utterly ridiculous.

All you do is rely on your own idea of Superman's speedblitz and act as if that is what he does. Not a single one of you have even addressed the problems with your ridiculous interpretations. Superman couldn't even speedblitz Mongul in a second. He didn't even speedblitz Equus in a single second and Equus got shots off on Superman. What the hell makes you think he's speedblitzing all these characters in a single second without being touched? This is fanboyism at it's worst.

Some of us actually read Superman and understand what he does. It's so sad that some Superman fans take their homoerotic wet dreams and make Superman sound like a PIS-riddled non-character. Superman doesn't get half the respect that he should and it's idiot fanboys like you all that make him look bad and engender the Superman hate here on KMC.

dvampire
Superman wins. Speedbiltz.

Superboy Prime

You are a true superman fan if you think that he could even take two of these power houses alone. You need to tattoo a superman emblem across your a** because you are doing a lot of kissing. When I stop seeing superman get his a** handed to him by batman and wonderwoman, then maybe I would think that he have a chance against this team.

The truth is out there; you are just to naive to grasp it: Speedblitz.

Superboy Prime
I can't believe the crap TricksterPreist just posted. Superman transcendent of heralds? Wonderwoman soloing this team? Black Adam soloing this team? Just wow.

This only turned into a spite thread when your fanboyish attitudes even suggested that Superman would destroy this team in a second. Utterly ridiculous.

All you do is rely on your own idea of Superman's speedblitz and act as if that is what he does. Not a single one of you have even addressed the problems with your ridiculous interpretations. Superman couldn't even speedblitz Mongul in a second. He didn't even speedblitz Equus in a single second and Equus got shots off on Superman. What the hell makes you think he's speedblitzing all these characters in a single second without being touched? This is fanboyism at it's worst.

Some of us actually read Superman and understand what he does. It's so sad that some Superman fans take their homoerotic wet dreams and make Superman sound like a PIS-riddled non-character. Superman doesn't get half the respect that he should and it's idiot fanboys like you all that make him look bad and engender the Superman hate here on KMC.

By the way I thought people would be able to understand my points with the scans, but I guess I'll have to elaborate. Speedblitz + Heat Vision from outside the atmosphere + intangibility = dead team. Sersi is the first to go down. The insane ammount of bricks won't do shit to Superman. He can just easily blast them with heat vision from the ****ing moon at super speed with accurate precision with his telescopic, x-ray & microscopic vision.

You sir are the one disrespecting Supes by thinking these grounded bricks stand a chance. Their numbers are no challenge for the vast options Superman has in his arsenal to take them out.

Speedblitz, just to be annoying.

Speedblitz isn't a stupid option. He is outnumbered. He knows he has a vast speed advantage. The most logical thing for him to do would be to use this speed advantage to even the odds. What I think is illogical is for him to decide to brawl it out with people that are near his strength level.

Vision's intangibility is the reason I said 1 second into the fight the team will be reduced to Sersi, Mrs. Marvel & Vision.

Superboy Prime

olympian
The utter insanity and hatred towards Supes in this thread is mind-boggling.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I even have a hard time thinking you know about the current DCU as you ONLY made reference about PRE CRISIS feats.

You have an ideia what the infinite crisis was all about, do you not?

Originally posted by Crunch n Munch
These guys have to fight Superman on his terms.

Considering he is the udnerdog, how will they *have* to figth on his terms, exactly?

Granted, either side will have to switch tactics at any point of the match, but does he get the nod in that respect when he is the one to be outgunned?

Supes can fly.

So can four members of this team.

so can Vision and Wonderman but those guys are not threat to him.

And here we notice a litle overrating already. Explain why they arent a treath. I mean, i could even buy that Simon isent really a big treath unless hes is at his best (wich would be suitable here, WM at his best can ko Thor, huh?) but the Vision? The Vision is regulary a big treath to big guns even, because the kind of powerset he brings to the table. Considering that he can ko Herc or classic Juggernaut just by phasing, what would exactly save Superman the moment he gets his hands on him?

If Superman uses his powers to their abilities he will win.

And the others dont get to use theyr own abilities to the fullest? Sersi alone in that kind of mindset can bring down any of this match. Again, how he happens to counteract this when he has to worry about all the others?

So no, he wont win as certainty. Not the majority at the very least.

Heck, Hulk alone has done well enough against him.

But if he chooses to fight at using half or less of his power-set then we have a match.

And if the whole team uses all they have, he wont.

TricksterPriest

Some of us actually read Superman and understand what he does. It's so sad that some Superman fans take their homoerotic wet dreams and make Superman sound like a PIS-riddled non-character. Superman doesn't get half the respect that he should and it's idiot fanboys like you all that make him look bad and engender the Superman hate here on KMC. '

That does it. I'm taking the kid gloves off.
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1461/1170391520575tu8.jpg

........*cough*. ahem. YOU ARE A COMPLETE ****ING DUMBSHIT!!! mad BLACK ADAM JUST WENT THROUGH HALF OF THE DCU, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS 2ND RATE TEAM HAS A PRAYER OF STOPPING HIM!?! WONDER WOMAN CAN ENTER THE SPEED FORCE ON HER OWN POWER, SHE CAN SPEED-BLITZ THE **** OUT OF THIS TEAM BEFORE THEY CAN BLINK! MONGUL WOULD OWN THIS TEAM IF SERSI CAN'T TAKE HIM OUT QUICKLY. AND MONGUL ALSO HAS SUPERSPEED, YOU STUPID ****! mad EQUUS?! EQUUS GOT ONE-SHOTTED BY SUPES, HE WASN'T EVEN A CHALLENGE! AT CERTAIN LEVELS, DC IS OVER MARVEL, IT IS A DAMN FACT!

Superboy Prime
'

........*cough*. ahem. YOU ARE A COMPLETE ****ING DUMBSHIT!!! mad BLACK ADAM JUST WENT THROUGH HALF OF THE DCU, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS 2ND RATE TEAM HAS A PRAYER OF STOPPING HIM!?! WONDER WOMAN CAN ENTER THE SPEED FORCE ON HER OWN POWER, SHE CAN SPEED-BLITZ THE **** OUT OF THIS TEAM BEFORE THEY CAN BLINK! MONGUL WOULD OWN THIS TEAM IF SERSI CAN'T TAKE HIM OUT QUICKLY. AND MONGUL ALSO HAS SUPERSPEED, YOU STUPID ****! mad EQUUS?! EQUUS GOT ONE-SHOTTED BY SUPES, HE WASN'T EVEN A CHALLENGE! AT CERTAIN LEVELS, DC IS OVER MARVEL, IT IS A DAMN FACT!

Easy now, mate.

Don't let the brick mentality get to you.

And just to further humiliate the team; I present Superman's fighting knowledge of pressure points, paralizying with a touch:

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/7879/supesskillz1eh.th.jpg

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/7061/supeskillz22jv.th.jpg

olympian
'

And this is why they make fun at you. Your so easy to get pissed. I mean, man what does BA have to do with this? And WW did it under her own power or because she had a Flash type to tag along?

Take a pill and chill.

And just to further humiliate the team; I present Superman's fighting knowledge of pressure points, paralizying with a touch:

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/7879/supesskillz1eh.th.jpg

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/7061/supeskillz22jv.th.jpg

The team has at least one member with that figthing prowess.

But i concead. With those, SM migh last more.

Superboy Prime
And this is why they make fun at you. Your so easy to get pissed. I mean, man what does BA have to do with this? And when did WW entered the SF under her own power? She needed the help of Jesse Quick only to tag along.

Take a pill and chill.

Black Adam is a peer of Superman. He was using him as an analogy of Supes. It's not that hard to figure out.

olympian
It was clear as daisy. But it doesnt work that way.

Does that means the Marvel side can use "peer" feats as analogy in this thread even tho, they werent the ones who actually did them?

That feat belongs to BA, not Superman.

WorldWarHulk
Black Adam soloing this team? Just wow.
Umm...

Superboy Prime
It was clear as daisy. But it doesnt work that way.

Does that means the Marvel side can use "peer" feats as analogy in this thread even tho, they werent the ones who actually did them?

That feat belongs to BA, not Superman.

True, but Superman is as strong, fast and durable as Black Adam(and that's being generous to the marvel family) so I wouldn't consider it too big of a stretch to think Superman would be able to accomplish such a feat if he was Out of Character and bloodlusted to the depths of hell.

Besides Supes doesn't need a feat like that to take the victory here.

TricksterPriest
Not to mention, as I said previously, DC operates at a higher level than marvel in some areas. And Superman is capable of beating guys like the Surfer and Thor. For a majority, I dunno. But the fact that he CAN beat them at all, puts him pretty high up. Not to mention, in terms of combat speed, he is unrivalved on marvel earth. Even the Sentry doesn't have Superman's combat speed.

The only way this team can win, is if Superman lets them or isn't taking the fight seriously. If he's serious, or worse for them, bloodlusted, nobody's getting out of there alive. no

Estacado
Congrats OneDumbShit!!!!
You have proved that you know crap about comics just like you did in the Spectre vs Ganthet thread.

OneDumbG0
That does it. I'm taking the kid gloves off.Good to know that you recognize you're acting like a kid in the first place.
........*cough*. ahem. YOU ARE A COMPLETE ****ING DUMBSHIT!!! mad BLACK ADAM JUST WENT THROUGH HALF OF THE DCU, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS 2ND RATE TEAM HAS A PRAYER OF STOPPING HIM!?! WONDER WOMAN CAN ENTER THE SPEED FORCE ON HER OWN POWER, SHE CAN SPEED-BLITZ THE **** OUT OF THIS TEAM BEFORE THEY CAN BLINK! MONGUL WOULD OWN THIS TEAM IF SERSI CAN'T TAKE HIM OUT QUICKLY. AND MONGUL ALSO HAS SUPERSPEED, YOU STUPID ****! mad EQUUS?! EQUUS GOT ONE-SHOTTED BY SUPES, HE WASN'T EVEN A CHALLENGE! AT CERTAIN LEVELS, DC IS OVER MARVEL, IT IS A DAMN FACT! Black Adam is a "team buster." Same way Superman, Thor and Hulk have been "team busters." But none of them have destroyed a team in a second. Black Adam didn't even beat the Teen Titans in one second. He didn't kill the JSA in one second either. Indeed, those teams individually gave him problems. Now, compare the Teen Titans as a team to Sersi, Hulk, Hercules, Wonderman, Vision, Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk. If you care to think, I'm pretty sure even you'd recognize that this so-called 2nd-rate team outclasses them.

Wonderwoman entered the Speedforce with the help of Hermes, if I'm not mistaken. You're talking about that episode with Jesse Quick? Regardless, she can speedblitz them in a blink? You mean like Superman can? But... you still haven't even looked at Superman scans and seen that Superman has never put down a foe on the level of Wonderman or Hercules in a split second with a speed-blitz? When he did it to Mongul he was conversing with him the whole way, several seconds at the least and that was when Mongul was exhausted. When he did it to Equus, he didn't even end the fight with it and Equus was still getting up.

Any other instances of someone with comparable durability going down in a blink or are you just pulling this out of your a$$? Because that would be a start. If you could show Superman ending a fight with someone on that level of durability in a single second, it would be a start. But it wouldn't be the end, because you'd still need to show that Superman could do it to four foes with that level of durability. Five if Vision increases his density.

Mongul's never been confirmed to have superspeed on the level you're stating. Indeed, you keep stating that superspeed is what allowed Superman to beat him. Not the other way around. Pull yourself together.

Equus did not get one-shotted by Superman. Read the fights again you nimrod. Are you even reading these comics? Something tells me you hear about feats and don't even bother looking at the comics themselves. Kind of like how you assumed that Sentry broke adamantium. Loser.

I'm not arguing DC vs. Marvel you idiot. If that's what you've been doing the whole time, then no wonder you're getting bent out of shape and letting your fanboyism get the better of you. Stick to the undeniable question you've been avoiding, "Has Superman defeated an opponent with Wonderman-tier+ durability in a single second? For that matter, has Superman defeated four-five opponents with Wonderman-tier+ durability at virtually the same time?"

Answer the questions, or STFU you ninny. Only then will you realize how stupid your posts have been the entire time.

Juntai
http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic020cy8.jpg

Superboy Prime
Juntai beat me to it.

OneDumbG0
Is that what Juntai meant with that scan? That Despero has durability on Wonderman's level? Don't make me laugh. Despero got bit by sharks and bled. He may have had showings of extreme durability in the past, but per forum rules, more recent instances take precedence. His power is dependent on the Flame of Pytar and/or the extreme hate he possesses. It fluctuates. His recent outings show that his durability is probably lower than Namor-levels. Sharks bit him.

Thank you, come again. You can certainly feel free to try again. I'd prefer if we focus on speed, but it's pretty apparent to me that you're all seeing what I'm pointing out when you look at the scans.

Superboy Prime

Hulk has been pierced by spears before, so yeah. Double standards. Yay.

How will the team counter getting paralyzed at super speed? How will the team stop Superman from showering them with heat vision while being out of their range? Or simply punching/throwing them out of orbit? Enlighten me.

Juntai
Is that what Juntai meant with that scan? That Despero has durability on Wonderman's level? Don't make me laugh. Despero got bit by sharks and bled. He may have had showings of extreme durability in the past, but per forum rules, more recent instances take precedence. His power is dependent on the Flame of Pytar and/or the extreme hate he possesses. It fluctuates. His recent outings show that his durability is probably lower than Namor-levels. Sharks bit him.

Thank you, come again. You can certainly feel free to try again. I'd prefer if we focus on speed, but it's pretty apparent to me that you're all seeing what I'm pointing out when you look at the scans.

Just because he doesn't always do it, doesn't mean he can't.

Check out the forum rules on bloodlust;
"That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed."

That is how his speed is to be treated.

His combination of strength and speed here, will blow many of these slow heavy hitters away, despite showings of slowing down for opponents or what-have-you, it is within his characters power under forum rules, to fly up and demolish Hulk in a fraction of a second, for example.

As always the outcome is opinion, I've yet to decide myself, I tend not to like posts with so many characters.

Juntai

Wonder Woman's durability isn't high-end. Sure she can take blows from Superman and the like, but she does not have the same vulnerability. Superman has frozen Wonder Woman in place before.

Besides Hulk has been pierced by spears before, so yeah.

How will the team counter getting paralyzed at super speed? How will the team stop Superman from showering them with heat vision while being out of their range? Or simply punching/throwing them out of orbit? Enlighten me. I believe he said Wonder Man, not Wonder Woman.

Superboy Prime
I believe he said Wonder Man, not Wonder Woman.

Oh lol. Damned wonders. Time to edit that para <_<;

TricksterPriest
This seems kind of like a fool's errand. I don't think they're gonna admit how wrong they are, and they won't listen to reason or scans. erm

Why is it so hard to accept how much more powerful DC is in some categories? It's just a fact, there's no getting around it.

Bentley
Yeah, DC has an army of earth based Surfers, that alone boosts the power level from Marvel quite a lot.

Superboy Prime
The probem lies in the belief that the difference in numbers will be Superman's downfall. When in fact Superman's powerset enables him to tango with numerous opponents. Specially characters that are grounded to strength & durability only. They fail to grasp the concept that Superman is too fast for any of the bricks to pose a threat to him. They will either be paralized, one-shotted out of orbit for a BFR, or get thrown into the sun before they can react. And even if they manage to somehow gain reactin times on par with Superman they will still have to deal with his intangibility & numerous other powers.

So the bricks are inconsequential in this match up. That leaves us with 3 characters: Sersi, Vision & Mrs. Marvel.

Mrs. Marvel is more versatile than the bricks, well duh, but she is just not on par with Superman's speed, strength and durability.

Vision's intangibility is the reason he might survive longer than the bricks, but considering Supes superior speed he won't get a chance to activate it before Supes dismantles him; unless he is already intangible before the match started which would indicate he had prep time, and the rules for the thread state there is no prep.

Sersi is the one true threat, but even she is eclipsed by his speed. Not to mention Superman has proven himself very resistant to matter manipulation.

UniOmni
Forum Superman wins.

Then again, Forum characters are mere powersets, not characters in truth.

Comic Superman would lose, since this team isn't full of no name fodder villains like Ending Battle was.

Tho, it was an impressive showing.

OneDumbG0
Just because he doesn't always do it, doesn't mean he can't.

Check out the forum rules on bloodlust;
"That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed."

That is how his speed is to be treated.

His combination of strength and speed here, will blow many of these slow heavy hitters away, despite showings of slowing down for opponents or what-have-you, it is within his characters power under forum rules, to fly up and demolish Hulk in a fraction of a second, for example.

As always the outcome is opinion, I've yet to decide myself, I tend not to like posts with so many characters. Several of the fanboys here and you are making a mistake with regards to bloodlust. If he has proven to show the ability, then you should assume he could do it in a hypothetical fight. However, he's never speedblitzed a near top-tier durable opponent and beat him within a second. Ever. Nobody's coughed up a scan. Equus, who's durability is far below the levels of several of the team characters here wasn't even defeated by a speedblitz in a second. So once you prove that Superman can speedblitz and defeat an opponent of higher or comparable durability, then you can assume he could do it here because he is fighting to his greatest capacity.

I'm not arguing that he wouldn't try it. Others are making that argument. Others have argued that he doesn't normally do it, so he probably wouldn't do it here. I don't agree with them. He will probably speedblitz in this fight. But just because he will try, doesn't mean that it will end this fight in a second. Because for crimminy's sake, it hasn't ended his other 1v1 fights with similar opponents in a single second, let alone against four-five.

Many of you homoerotic fanboys say he could end this in a second. Fact is, he's never done it to foes with the kind of durability listed here and defeated them as quickly as you all want to conclude. You're assuming, even in the face of evidence to the contrary. So stop, backtrack a second and realize that bloodlust counts for what proven capabilities are, not for what unproven capabilities are.

Or if you can't, then look at the other characters and prove that they have been speedblitzed before and lost in a fraction of a second. Then we could probably more safely assume that Superman could do it. But give me a break. Gladiator speedblitzed Wonderman from behind and he was still fighting hard. He wasn't defeated in a second. Northstar and Gladiator have speedblitzed Hulk but that only annoyed and hurt him, respectively. They didn't defeat Hulk in a split second.
This seems kind of like a fool's errand. I don't think they're gonna admit how wrong they are, and they won't listen to reason or scans. erm

Why is it so hard to accept how much more powerful DC is in some categories? It's just a fact, there's no getting around it. And then there is this fool, who acts like he's looking at the scans and still doesn't realize how utterly wrong he is. Go ahead and put up that Mongul scan ot that Equus scan, you nimrod.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by UniOmni
Forum Superman wins.

Then again, Forum characters are mere powersets, not characters in truth.

Comic Superman would lose, since this team isn't full of no name fodder villains like Ending Battle was.

Tho, it was an impressive showing.

I agree with that. Forum Superman will win. Comic Superman will slug it out with them, take a couple out, and then lose.

UniOmni
The only time i recall Hulk being pierced by Spears, was when he was officially depowered for PH.

Are there other instances?

Superboy Prime
Several of the fanboys here and you are making a mistake with regards to bloodlust. If he has proven to show the ability, then you should assume he could do it in a hypothetical fight. However, he's never speedblitzed a near top-tier durable opponent and beat him within a second. Ever. Nobody's coughed up a scan. Equus, who's durability is far below the levels of several of the team characters here wasn't even defeated by a speedblitz in a second. So once you prove that Superman can speedblitz and defeat an opponent of higher or comparable durability, then you can assume he could do it here because he is fighting to his greatest capacity.

I'm not arguing that he wouldn't try it. Others are making that argument. Others have argued that he doesn't normally do it, so he probably wouldn't do it here. I don't agree with them. He will probably speedblitz in this fight. But just because he will try, doesn't mean that it will end this fight in a second. Because for crimminy's sake, it hasn't ended his other 1v1 fights with similar opponents in a single second, let alone against four-five.

Many of you homoerotic fanboys say he could end this in a second. Fact is, he's never done it to foes with the kind of durability listed here and defeated them as quickly as you all want to conclude. You're assuming, even in the face of evidence to the contrary. So stop, backtrack a second and realize that bloodlust counts for what proven capabilities are, not for what unproven capabilities are.

Or if you can't, then look at the other characters and prove that they have been speedblitzed before and lost in a fraction of a second. Then we could probably more safely assume that Superman could do it. But give me a break. Gladiator speedblitzed Wonderman from behind and he was still fighting hard. He wasn't defeated in a second. Northstar and Gladiator have speedblitzed Hulk but that only annoyed and hurt him, respectively. They didn't defeat Hulk in a split second.
And then there is this fool, who acts like he's looking at the scans and still doesn't realize how utterly wrong he is. Go ahead and put up that Mongul scan ot that Equus scan, you nimrod.

You lose all credibility when you start calling people homoerotic fanboys.

UniOmni
His post does have merit tho.

Has Superman ever dropped someone with elite top tier durability in a second?

Juntai
Several of the fanboys here and you are making a mistake with regards to bloodlust. If he has proven to show the ability, then you should assume he could do it in a hypothetical fight. However, he's never speedblitzed a near top-tier durable opponent and beat him within a second. Ever. Nobody's coughed up a scan. Equus, who's durability is far below the levels of several of the team characters here wasn't even defeated by a speedblitz in a second. So once you prove that Superman can speedblitz and defeat an opponent of higher or comparable durability, then you can assume he could do it here because he is fighting to his greatest capacity.

And then there is this fool, who acts like he's looking at the scans and still doesn't realize how utterly wrong he is. Go ahead and put up that Mongul scan ot that Equus scan, you nimrod. However, instead of looking for an instace, consider this.

Has Superman showed the speed enough to blitz this basically non moving team, comparatively?
Could he do so, and swing several times before they react, based on his speed and combat feats?
Has he shown that he has the strength to put down top tiers if he doesn't hold back punches?
If one wasn't enough, would 500 of them be?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by UniOmni
His post does have merit tho.

Has Superman ever dropped someone with elite top tier durability in a second?

Never said his post had no merit. However he can argue without insulting those who disagree with him.

I'd have to search Superman's god-damned huge respect thread. But IMO it still matters not if he can actually KO them or not in a second. Because as I stated earlier and ignored by everyone, olympian excluded, he can simply paralyze them with super speed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>