Super soldier vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Supersoldier was in access, he was captain america and superman combined.

Superboy Prime
Superman.

carver9
how when someone have the same powers but have a shield and know almost every fighting style on the planet.

D-Block
I guess Supersoldier since he's Capt and Superman combined

Superboy Prime
Super Soldier may have Supes powers, but he didn't really do anything impressive with them. Granted his appearances were limited.

carver9
Originally posted by D-Block
I guess Supersoldier since he's Capt and Superman combined

Someone is going to come in here and vote superman because he's superman, putting down the fact that this guy is superman combined with captain america.

carver9
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Super Soldier may have Supes powers, but he didn't really do anything impressive with them. Granted his appearances were limited.

He dont have to do anything impressive. Who he is is impressive enough. He is everything superman is plus more.

D-Block

I don't know much about Super Soldier I know he has his powers but was he on Supes same level.

Entity
Originally posted by carver9
Someone is going to come in here and vote superman because he's superman, putting down the fact that this guy is superman combined with captain america. Yeap cause superman's a dush like that! wink

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by D-Block
I don't know much about Super Soldier I know he has his powers but was he on Supes same level.

No, he was not on the same level as Supes. Which is why I give Superman the win.

WorldWarHulk
What the f*ck is a "dush"?

I'm going to say Superman, for a simple fact...

Validus
Super Soldier didn't have Superman's full stats. You'd actually be hard pressed to prove he was Wonder Man level.

carver9
No, he was not on the same level as Supes. Which is why I give Superman the win.

How do you know that he wasnt on the same level as superman. He had heat vision, super speed, super strength etc.....

He did everything that superman did and was ALSO weak to kryptonite, it cant get no super than that. It was stated in wizard that he was everything that superman and captain america is.

D-Block

If that's the case I guess Supes would win since he would be faster, stronger, and more durable.

Validus
Wizard also said Iron Man was more powerful than Green Lantern. Not the best source to quote on a battle board.

Superboy Prime
Conner had heat vision, super speed, super strength and was also weak to kryptonite. Are we to assume Superboy is in the same league as Superman? The answer would be a big No.

carver9
Originally posted by Validus
Super Soldier didn't have Superman's full stats. You'd actually be hard pressed to prove he was Wonder Man level.

I knew when you seen superman vs someone that you would be there. He was everything that superman was plus interest. Where do you get your information from. I can tell that when people are pit against superman you take something away from the other person. Youre not doing anything but guessing.

Darkclaw had all of wolverine powers plus batman intellect. Amazon (wonder woman and batman combined) had all of wonderwoman and storms powers, so why wouldnt super soldier.

carver9
Conner had heat vision, super speed, super strength and was also weak to kryptonite. Are we to assume Superboy is in the same league as Superman? The answer would be a big No.

Was conner also stated to be combined with superman and captain america. So you think that they would combine two people then take powers away from them. Dont make no sense to me.

Validus
I knew when you seen superman vs someone that you would be there. He was everything that superman was plus interest. Where do you get your information from. I can tell that when people are pit against superman you take something away from the other person. Youre not doing anything but guessing.

Darkclaw had all of wolverine powers plus batman intellect. Amazon (wonder woman and batman combined) had all of wonderwoman and storms powers, so why wouldnt super soldier.
I get my information from the comics I read. You get yours from bios. The problem is we don't debate bios on this board.

carver9
Wizard also said Iron Man was more powerful than Green Lantern. Not the best source to quote on a battle board.

Actually wizard said that green lantern was more powerful than iron man when they did a battle board of iron man vs people from dc. They said that green lantern is to powerful for iron man. I think that you read that wrong.

carver9
I get my information from the comics I read. You get yours from bios. The problem is we don't debate bios on this board.

Who said that i get mines from bios. Im getting mines from the comics that I read of super soldier in it and he did the same feats that superman did but he just didnt have enough time to exploit more. He had all superman powers plus his weakness. If writers are saying that this man is everything superman and captain america is then why would you say anything different, I guess because hes against superman.

rolling on floor laughing

jasonk3
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
What the f*ck is a "dush"?

I'm going to say Superman, for a simple fact...

ermm you know...

like DUSH !

Superboy Prime
Was conner also stated to be combined with superman and captain america. So you think that they would combine two people then take powers away from them. Dont make no sense to me.

You don't get it. They have the same powers, but those powers are not on the same level. That's it.

Besides if you want to do it feat-wise post Super-Soldier's greatest feat, and I'm 100% confident Superman's low-end feats are still better.

Draco69
Super-Soldier doesn't have any feats that match up with Superman.

Superman wins by default.

Validus
There was a Spider-Man and Superboy amalgam that had gravity powers. The amalgam of Martian Manhunter and Charles Xavier was a skrull. The only element of Wonder Woman left in her amalgam with Storm was the lasso but even that was a rope created by lightning. Does of any make sense on paper too?

carver9
You don't get it. They have the same powers, but those powers are not on the same level. That's it.

Besides if you want to do it feat-wise post Super-Soldier's greatest feat, and I'm 100% confident Superman's low-end feats are still better.

If you want to do it time wise superman time in comics to prove everything about him>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>super soldier. If super soldier had time he could have proven to be just as great. Well he did do one great feat, by picking a 80 feet tall robot up and throwing it in space without a problem. Fought darknos by himself (thanos combined with darkseid). How do you know that he wasnt everything superman is plus more. I would like to ask, are you guessing because I truly believe that you are and you do have superboy in front of your name.

Draco69
If you want to do it time wise superman time in comics to prove everything about him>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>super soldier. If super soldier had time he could have proven to be just as great. Well he did do one great feat, by picking a 80 feet tall robot up and throwing it in space without a problem. Fought darknos by himself (thanos combined with darkseid). How do you know that he wasnt everything superman is plus more. I would like to ask, are you guessing because I truly believe that you are and you do have superboy in front of your name.

My god. An eighty-foot tall robot?! In space?!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
laughing out loud

carver9
There was a Spider-Man and Superboy amalgam that had gravity powers. The amalgam of Martian Manhunter and Charles Xavier was a skrull. The only element of Wonder Woman left in her amalgam with Storm was the lasso but even that was a rope created by lightning. Does of any make sense on paper too?

1st thing it was wonderwoman lasso that had magical lightning around it (from that being said that lasso seems more powerful to me than wonderwomans true lasso.) Spiderman, superboy, didnt read up on that so you might be telling the truth about that. But the little time that super soldier did have was enough to prove that he had superman strength and heat vision and durability.

Superboy Prime
I read the Amalgam along with the DC vs Marvel crossovers when they first came out. I still own those comics as of today. So believe me when I tell you I am not biased towards Superman. How the **** could I be when it's essentially the same character, but wait it isn't. Kal-El is an actual kryptonian. Super Soldier just got kryptonian DNA in the Super Soldier Serum they injected him with.

By the way the Darkseid/Thanos amalgam was named Thanoseid, not darknos.

carver9
Originally posted by Draco69

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont get it. Im not saying that superman cant do the same thing. Im saying that it takes great strength to do that.

Draco69
1st thing it was wonderwoman lasso that had magical lightning around it (from that being said that lasso seems more powerful to me than wonderwomans true lasso.) Spiderman, superboy, didnt read up on that so you might be telling the truth about that. But the little time that super soldier did have was enough to prove that he had superman strength and heat vision and durability.

Storm's lasso was made of pure electricity, you dolt....

WW's lasso is far more powerful.

Did Super-Soldier lift planetary objects? No. Did he display FTL movement? No.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

WorldWarHulk

roll eyes (sarcastic) SS 10/10.

I watch Pokemon
Superman is a lot stronger now than when Marvel VS DC took place.

Super Soldier was the combination of 90s Superman and Captain America. Ever since OWAW Superman has gotten a lot stronger than he used to be.

Super Soldier (who appeared in the 90s) loses horribly unless he has feats that match up to Superman at his current levels.

To put is simply

Super Solider= Captain America + Superman at his 90s Power Level.

Superman at his current levels> Captain America + Superman at his 90s Power Level

Therefore

Superman at his current levels> Super Soldier

Draco69
I dont get it. Im not saying that superman cant do the same thing. Im saying that it takes great strength to do that.

And it doesn't preclude that's anywhere near Superman's strength.

Hell, Wonder-Girl could do the same thing. Or She-Hulk.

Lord knows Thing has done it so many damn times...

Superboy Prime

That would've been a great feat for Supes...back in the byrne days when he was depowered.

Validus
1) It wasn't WW's lasso. It was created out of thin air by lightning via magic.

2) No, the little time Super Soldier had was enough to prove he had super strength, heat vision and enhanced durability. Not that he had Superman's super strength, heat vision and durability. Like SBP just said, SS wasn't even Kryptonian.

carver9
I read the Amalgam along with the DC vs Marvel crossovers when they first came out. I still own those comics as of today. So believe me when I tell you I am not biased towards Superman. How the **** could I be when it's essentially the same character, but wait it isn't. Kal-El is an actual kryptonian. Super Soldier just got kryptonian DNA in the Super Soldier Serum they injected him with.

By the way the Darkseid/Thanos amalgam was named Thanoseid, not darknos.

Thanks for the correction, I couldnt think of the name. Im not saying that you dont know what youre talking about, Im saying that it seems like youre taking powers away from a character that didnt have time to prove anything. Marvel and dc stated that the guy had the powers of both hero's. They did not say that they were going to take away or give extra to him. Your taking away from a character that you really dont even have known facts about.

WorldWarHulk
Im not saying that you dont know what youre talking about As well as you shouldn't:
Fought darknos by himself. laughing out loud

carver9
1) It wasn't WW's lasso. It was created out of thin air by lightning via magic.

2) No, the little time Super Soldier had was enough to prove he had super strength, heat vision and enhanced durability. Not that he had Superman's super strength, heat vision and durability. Like SBP just said, SS wasn't even Kryptonian.

Someone just made a good statement but I would like to ask how do you know that he didnt have the durability etc..... I know that I seen him fight high level being and didnt bleed and withstood everything that was given to him. You dont know just like I dont know if he more or less of what superman is. All we are doing right now is guessing. He was put under a weight to test his strength but I know that I never seen the guy struggle to lift anything.

I would like to ask validus. Do you think that there is anyone stronger than superman or as strong as superman.

masterbruce
And it doesn't preclude that's anywhere near Superman's strength.

Hell, Wonder-Girl could do the same thing. Or She-Hulk.

Lord knows Thing has done it so many damn times...

Thing has tossed 80 foot robots into SPACE?!!

carver9
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Superman is a lot stronger now than when Marvel VS DC took place.

Super Soldier was the combination of 90s Superman and Captain America. Ever since OWAW Superman has gotten a lot stronger than he used to be.

Super Soldier (who appeared in the 90s) loses horribly unless he has feats that match up to Superman at his current levels.

To put is simply

Super Solider= Captain America + Superman at his 90s Power Level.

Superman at his current levels> Captain America + Superman at his 90s Power Level

Therefore

Superman at his current levels> Super Soldier

Good post.

carver9
Originally posted by masterbruce
Thing has tossed 80 foot robots into SPACE?!!

I dont remember thing ever doing anything like that. I never seen almost anyone on his list do anything like that.

WorldWarHulk
Superman.

spetznaz
Supersoldier was in access, he was captain america and superman combined.

I had gone through his appearances (bought the stuff when it came out way back), and SuperSoldier was not as Superman level.

And he wasn't in 'Access' ...he was in Amalgam.

Note: Many of the characters who were melded together were (as the name of the comic series suggests) amalgamations. While they were melded, they often did not have the true extent of either character's power.

Example: Imagine i mix a cat and a dog. While the dog-cat will be able to climb trees and bark, it will not be able to climb trees as good as a pure cat nor bark as loud as a pure dog.

Furthermore SuperSoldier was quite weak (due to the kryptonite that had been spread over the earth). At some point even flying was almost impossible for him.

Then consider this: Supersoldier was made my combining some of the DNA from a dead Superman (actually in the comics Superman died as a baby when his spacecraft crashed on earth, and scientists took some of that DNA and added it to the SS serum) with the super-soldier serum.

Point: Supersoldier is not the same as Superman. Even without the kryptonite poisoning he was not at the same level as Superman.

As someone else stated (Validus), I wouldn't even put him at WonderMan level ...

QBoy45
Super Solider would win this match up cause he does have all the powers of superman and all of caps abilites, Cap is a better fighter than supes. so Super Solider has all of Supermans abilites and all of Captain Americas abilites!! Superman couldnt do it!!
Super Solider all the way!!

Sirius77
Superman.

QBoy45
it wasnt jus DNA it was also solar radiation that made him as he is!! the whole point of joinin the two worlds is to make a better character than the orginal two, not a worse one, why would they make it so that SS could beat Cap but not Supes?! Doesnt make sense!! not at all!! Super Solider is Superman with the skills of Captain America!!
Super Solider would win this bought!!

spetznaz
How do you know that he wasnt on the same level as superman. He had heat vision, super speed, super strength etc.....

He did everything that superman did and was ALSO weak to kryptonite, it cant get no super than that. It was stated in wizard that he was everything that superman and captain america is.

1) He was NOT Superman's equal

2) He was not a mix of Superman and Captain America ....he was a mix of the ASPECTS of Superman and Captain America (there are major differences between the two statements). All the people in Amalgam were mixes of ASPECTS. That is why you have a mix of Batman and Wolverine, and a mix of Bruce Wayne and Nick Fury. Aspects my boy ....e.g. why you would have Batman with one character, and the Bruce Wayne persona with another. Same thing for characters like CatSai, StrangeFate, and SuperSoldier (think of it .....Captain America is a 'boyscout' in terms of personality, as is Superman)

3) He was not even a Kryptonian ....what happened is the following:

a) An alien spaceship crashed that had a Kryptonian baby (Superman). b) The baby DIED.
c) Scientists found the baby, and took some genetic samples from it.
d) They then mixed that DNA with the Super Soldier Serum, and injected it into a man.
e) That man developed some Kryptonian abilities (could fly, heat vision, sight powers, etc)

Even if you do not count the Kryptonite poisoning that had weakened Super-Soldier to an effect that even flying was becoming a problem, he was NEVER at Superman level.

More like Superboy (Conner), and even that is debatable.

guy222
supes

QBoy45
i know all that, and i still dont care, SS would win, ok so Supes is stronger ok AND!! so what!! but SS has more skills than Supes, and SS can regen!! look at it this way, if Cap can go head up wit Hulk and do damage untill he got pissed, SS who is stronger than Cap can def do damage to Supes!! is u dropped Supes down to Caps level, Cap would win, If u put Cap up at Supes level, Cap would still win!! why Cause Cap is a better fighter had more skills!! but jus Norm Cap vs Norm Supes well yeah Obv Supes would win!! this is somethin that im not gonna change my mind about!!
Super Solider would win this match!!

Sirius77
Superman speedblitzes super soldier to pieces.

QBoy45
NO im changin my mind on this, Super Solider could jus use his shield and knock his ass down while Superman is runnin, cause he does not miss!!
Super Solider all the way!!
and what i was talkin about before, was not all them bein equals but jus bein able to beat the ones that they are made from is all im sayin!!

Sirius77
ic Superman catch the shield and most likely decapitate supersoldier with it.

I don't see how you can argue a character with such inferior, few feats against superman.

QBoy45
NO hes not catchin the sheild, its not happenin, and even if he did, then SS would jus hit him, so either way it works in SSs favor!!
IF Cap can fight heads up wit Hulk then SS can fight Supes head up wit no problem!!

Sirius77
Superman would own the hulk also. Especially the grey one.

Super soldiers punches probably wouldnt even affect ic Superman. ic Superman would literally one-shot him.

QBoy45
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!! ok now you crossed the line!! Superman would not own the Hulk, the grey one ok yeah he might, but not any other Hulk!! well maybe the Prof. Hulk....... NO not even him!! and we're jus talkin about regular ol Superman, he would not jus smash Super Solider!! im not hearin it!!

Super Solider!!

Sirius77
Originally posted by QBoy45
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!! ok now you crossed the line!! Superman would not own the Hulk, the grey one ok yeah he might, but not any other Hulk!! well maybe the Prof. Hulk....... NO not even him!! and we're jus talkin about regular ol Superman, he would not jus smash Super Solider!! im not hearin it!!

Super Solider!!

He would own every version of the hulk.

And super soldier is nothing compared to ic Superman. You have no idea what your talking about and most likely are a sock. So, with that said, and it known that your debating skills are... limited... I have no use to continue this... "argument".

QBoy45
No not really, in honesty i jus dont like Superman, never have never will, so talkin about superman in anyway shape or form is somethin that i will do, even if it was superman vs the joker, id still talk trash about superman jus for the simple fact that i dont like him!! its as simple as that!! thats it nothin further!! so for you to go and say my debating skills are limited is very funny!! and i also think its funny that you got upset about it and prob told your friends about this guy who said SS could beat Supes or DDD could beat SP!! lol!! hilarious!!
to continue on that part superman would not beat the hulk!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.