He-Man vs Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
If He-Man's strength is based on need...then it is plausible to assume that he could even surpass the strength of someone who wields the power gem. If this is so...do you think He-man wins...or does Champ prevail?

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
If He-Man's strength is based on need...then it is plausible to assume that he could even surpass the strength of someone who wields the power gem. If this is so...do you think He-man wins...or does Champ prevail?

he-man

carver9
champ

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
champ

not gonna beat a cartoon favorite amongst kids

golem370
Originally posted by charlemagne9746

By that reasoning he could become stronger then Galactus if he needed to right?

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by golem370
By that reasoning he could become stronger then Galactus if he needed to right?

In regards to physical strength....i'd say yeah....but, Galactus isn't known for his strength feats...although his strength is listed as incalculable.

DigiMark007
I think that strength isn't the issue. He-Man would be comparable in strength, no doubt (and Champ barely uses the gem's full potential so his strength isn't infinite....just potentially infinite. Big difference).

But I think eventually He-Man would just fragging slice him in two, because Champ isn't noticably faster or more skilled (He-Man is supposedly the most skilled fighter in his entire universe).

janus77
He-Man.

wonder how He-Man versus Hulk would go?
confused

DigiMark007
Originally posted by janus77
He-Man.

wonder how He-Man versus Hulk would go?
confused

Do a search first before you make it. It's been done about 9 times.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think that strength isn't the issue. He-Man would be comparable in strength, no doubt (and Champ barely uses the gem's full potential so his strength isn't infinite....just potentially infinite. Big difference).

But I think eventually He-Man would just fragging slice him in two, because Champ isn't noticably faster or more skilled (He-Man is supposedly the most skilled fighter in his entire universe).

I agree with you about He-Man

the Darkone
Champion he has the power of pirmodial, champion will ***** slap he-man back to eternia.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by the Darkone
Champion he has the power of pirmodial, champion will ***** slap he-man back to eternia.

What exactly does that mean though? You can call it whatever you want, but in any showing I've seen of him he's not much but a mindless brawler.

golem370
Champion beat Thor in a fight when Thor was using his Hammer as just a weapon. Champion made liquid come out of Colossus' mouth and put down Sasquatch in 3 punches. I hate! how they do Champion he is around Mindless Hulk's strength and has superior fighting ability then Wolverine. He is been fighting for untold amout of years he is like Physical Perfection and along with that he should have seen everything in ways of fighting.

llagrok
That's the deal with the Champion, he's the fricking Champion.

Juntai
Originally posted by llagrok
That's the deal with the Champion, he's the fricking Champion. And when he holds aloft his magic sword and says the magic words, he becomes "He Man, the MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE UNIVERSE". So if you want to go by titles, I'll still take He Man
;D

Juntai
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HdGR54Sd8NQ

golem370
Champion has the Power Primordial as well

Power Primordial- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Primordial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.