Atlas & Hercules vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Pure phyiscal fight.

Atlas- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/atlas.htm

&

Immortal Hercules- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/hercules.htm

The Fighter2
Brother, you have right to share your thoughs, but would you please stop until my wisdom has been passed on?smile

You dont have to, as you are as much a important invidual as i am, brothersmile

golem370
you lost me.

The Fighter2
What do you mean, brother?smile

SevenShackles
id have to go with Atlas. no real reason just think he win.

Originally posted by The Fighter2
What do you mean, brother?smile
uh he was pretty clear where did you get lost?

The Fighter2
Originally posted by SevenShackles
id have to go with Atlas. no real reason just think he win.

uh he was pretty clear where did you get lost?

I am not lost, brother, as i walks with inner harmony, yet, KMC hangs as a disturbance, until i have showed these people the inner meaning of lifesmile

SevenShackles
I am not lost, brother, as i walks with inner harmony, yet, KMC hangs as a disturbance, until i have showed these people the inner meaning of lifesmile

sorr to tell you , the meaning of life isnt talking out your ass.

The Fighter2
sorr to tell you , the meaning of life isnt talking out your ass.

No, its to enjoy life optimally, which you can only archieve through nner peace, which i want to teach you, brothersmile

golem370
Preach it brother shifty

SevenShackles
comeon people this is an interesting fght why is no one replying to the slugfest ;_;. atlas would so be last man standing. herc be taken down by the time this things over but orion isnt walking away.

No, its to enjoy life optimally, which you can only archieve through nner peace, which i want to teach you, brothersmile

want me to enjoy life? then STFU ~last reply to you~

The Fighter2
Originally posted by golem370
Preach it brother shifty

First off, meditate with motivation to make your hate and anger and sadness leave your bodysmile
Think that you are going to die someday, so all sufferings in your lifetime will someday not mattersmile
So you can aswell dumb the negative energys and live on positie energy, with happyness and satisfyingnesssmile

Secondly, keep it to that. Keep being motivated in happiness and live by the code you meditated you into above, and try to do it for others, so your effords to live in perfect harmony can be rewarded for you to reach COMPLETE AND UBERPERFECT harmonysmile

Then, live by it until you dies, and you will die with sadness that have never existed and will not matter after lifesmile Only your happiness and what you have done for your friends and family will be backsmile And if they continues your lifestyle, your efforts will neevr be vastedsmile

I am glad i was able to help, brothersmile

The Fighter2
comeon people this is an interesting fght why is no one replying to the slugfest ;_;. atlas would so be last man standing. herc be taken down by the time this things over but orion isnt walking away.

want me to enjoy life? then STFU ~last reply to you~

Just the fact that you takes a look at my words of wisdom is enough for me, brother, as i dont care about your answers to me if you dont WANT to answersmile My wisdom will help you to enjoy life even FURTHER, brothersmile

golem370
But with your death people will be sad and with you knowing people will be sad when you die will in turn make you sad because you made them sad. There goes your perfect harmony

The Fighter2
But with your death will make other people sad with you knowing people will be sad when you die will in turn make you sad because you made them sad. There goes your perfect harmony

The people that knows me know i dies with happiness, so they will be glad i died in perfect harmony, so my dead wont be a sad thingsmile I dont want to die, not many do, but it will not be sadsmile

golem370
Your Dead? So your totally happy

The Fighter2
Your Dead? So your totally happy

I will be happy, and so will my nears, no matter if i am living or deadsmile But i prefer to live, and my nears prefer me alive, brothersmile
But my death wont be sad, as i lived in true happiness, and dint missed anything in lifesmile

golem370
That means you are happy with know all of the people who are dying for no good reason. Wars Terrorist Bombing etc etc

guy222
Pure phyiscal fight.

Atlas- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/atlas.htm

&

Immortal Hercules- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/hercules.htm

team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.