Deathstroke vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Deathstroke vs Luke Cage

golem370
Luke Cage based of his durability

endrict
DS can stab him in his eyes......

Soljer
What equipment does Slade have?

golem370
maybe

endrict
normal?

golem370
Luke Cage does lift 25 tons

endrict
Originally posted by endrict
DS can stab him in his eyes......

while LC is blinded DS shoves a few nades down his throat...

Wins the fight...

braz
are his eyes like steel too, or no?

endrict
shouldnt be, it's his skin that is....

can someone confirm this????

Fanboy
Well when Luke Cage beats Zatanna Green Lantern Kyle Green Arrow Hakwman and Plastic man just call me back.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Fanboy
Well when Luke Cage beats Zatanna Green Lantern Kyle Green Arrow Hakwman and Plastic man just call me back.

When DS does that without prep call me.

long pig
Superboy's durability >>>>>Cage's. And Slade k.o'd him with a single uber grenade. Slade's staff is so powerful that they don't even allow him to USE it anymore (notice he hasn't had it lately? Cuz he'd have killed everyone he's fought so far). How powerful is it? At first it was powerful enough to disintegrate a helicopter....then it got a 600x upgrade. So........

There's a million way for Slade to win, I mean, Luke wouldn't ever touch him and if he did, he'd get a face full of k.o gas or a promethium sword up his ass( D.C's adamantium).

long pig
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
When DS does that without prep call me.
It's not the fact that he did that, it's the fact he did it in under 5 or so seconds. (when asked how long the fight took place the writer said no more than 5-10 seconds).

leonheartmm
SLADE is probably the best human/lower superhuman stats martial artist and fighter/strategist in both marevel and dc, he takes it.

golem370
That's imo is debatable. I think Captain America is as good. Deathstroke is a little bit stronger and faster but thats nothing Captain America as not encountered before.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Deathstroke vs Luke Cage

Powerman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.