Blade vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Who healing factor is better?

fran seems to think blades is as good or better. If this is true I like to see it. What do you all think. I always thought blades healing factor sucked, but maybe I was wrong.

snoopdogg
Wolverines is by far better. And you know it so quit being a crotch cricket.

masterbruce
Wolverine's HF currently is pretty ridiculous...on par with the Hulk's.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Wolverine's HF currently is pretty ridiculous...on par with the Hulk's.

cosigned

snoopdogg
Actually it might be better than Hulks.

capt it up
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wolverines is by far better. And you know it so quit being a crotch cricket.
hey this had nothing to do with you man. fran really believes this so I wanna see the evidence. I doubt he the only one who does.

capt it up
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually it might be better than Hulks.
it might it hard to say actually.

it some ways it seem more proficient I wonder if it as fast though. It dam close either way

carver9
Wolverine healing factor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blades healing factor and thats being nice.

Bouboumaster
The ones who have a healing factor as good as Wolverine are Hulk, Sabertooth and Deadpool.

Wolverines healing factor varies depending on the writer. In his best showings, it is almost instantaneous; thus superior to Blades.

llagrok
I think Hulk's healing factor is a little different. On many occasions he's had to focus on healing, while as Wolverine's goes slower and doesn't require him to focus that much.

Either way, Wolverine has a better healing factor that Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.