Characters from Supermans Future Who have already made an appearance in Smallville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
I am trying to put together a list of people in smallville from Superman. I have:

Jimmy Olsen
Lois Lane
Chloe Sullivan
Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
Impulse/Bart Allen or Barry Allen
Cyborg/Vicetor Stone
Aquaman/Arthur Curry
Lex Luthor
Zod
Brainiac
Mikhail Mxyzptlk
Bizzaro

Who else?

AstroFan
Chloe isnt really in his future. lol

Morgan Edge

~JP~
Perry White

taosk8r
*POSSIBLY SPOILERISH to those not highly familiar with DC comics*

Highlight to see:

I'm thinking the Martian Manhunter should also be on the list, although he is still somewhat *mysterious*.

Also, Mxyzptlk isn't really *THE* Mxyzptlk (a demon from another dimension), he was just sort of tossed in as a tribute to the comic fans, which is really sad since he was pretty much my favorite Superman villian (and the use of his name strongly implies the real one will never be part of the show)..

Arachnid1
Originally posted by taosk8r

Highlight to see:

I'm thinking the Martian Manhunter should also be on the list, although he is still somewhat *mysterious*.

Also, Mxyzptlk isn't really *THE* Mxyzptlk (a demon from another dimension), he was just sort of tossed in as a tribute to the comic fans, which is really sad since he was pretty much my favorite Superman villian (and the use of his name strongly implies the real one will never be part of the show)..

Oh... that bites... I was hoping it was him...

So the list now is
Jimmy Olsen
Lois Lane
Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
Cyborg/Vicetor Stone
Aquaman/Arthur Curry
Lex Luthor
Zod
Brainiac
Bizzaro
Perry White
Morgan Edge

Also, didn't someone say that Chloe Sullivan marries pete in the superman version? I though she was in Superman...

~JP~
Nope, she actually just got picked up by DC for a possible comic.

SithSpy
Pete marries Lana in the comics

Darkchoco
Originally posted by taosk8r

Highlight to see:

Most of the people we see thats in the comics are different in the show, so Mxyzptlk should count.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Most of the people we see thats in the comics are different in the show, so Mxyzptlk should count.

But wasn't he just a meteor freak in it?

Darkchoco
Originally posted by Arachnid1
But wasn't he just a meteor freak in it?

He moved into smallville from a country somewhere, he wasnt there when the meteor shower happened.

oathkeeper88
you also forgot J'onn J'onnz a.k.a Martian Manhunter

Bardock42
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I am trying to put together a list of people in smallville from Superman. I have:

Jimmy Olsen
Lois Lane
Chloe Sullivan
Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
Cyborg/Vicetor Stone
Aquaman/Arthur Curry
Lex Luthor
Zod
Brainiac
Mikhail Mxyzptlk
Bizzaro

Who else?

Martha and Jonathan Kent
Lana Lang
Pete Ross

Magee
Mxy is an imp from the 5th dimension not a demon. They pretty much changed every other character for the show so why not mxy. An imp from the 5d would be a bit confusing for the show.

Interesting note. There has never been any Superboy (Kal-el) stories post-crisis so thats why they can pretty much do what they want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.