The Punisher: The last Psychopath on earht!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so the Punisher is transported to the world of kamandi..
For those who don't know the world of Kamandi is a world where animals have a human intellect so basiscly you can get suede by a chicken there i'f you decide to eat some of his bro's at KFC ...
Ok so like...
Frank is on Kamandi's planet and a gorilla,dog,bear,tiger,bird and a uhm horse are starting some sh*t with Frank...

Who will win this encounter?
Frank doesn't has his regular weaponry ..he just has a stick.

Discus!!

cool

Alfheim
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
For those who don't know the world of Kamandi is a world where animals have a human intellect so basiscly you can get suede by a chicken there i'f you decide to eat some of his bro's at KFC ...
Ok so like...
Frank is on Kamandi's planet and a gorilla,dog,bear,tiger,bird and a uhm horse are starting some sh*t with Frank...

Discus!!

cool

He dies. I think the Punsiher has killed a Gorilla or an Alligator but hes not killing a Gorilla and a Bear and other animals at the sametime. You could have at least given him a knife..geeez. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
Punisher + stick >>> a Tiger

shifty

Aqua-pimp
I...don't like knives...they're so pointy and stuff.. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

So you're saying Frank gonna get his ass kicked by a dogg big grin man how cool would that be..
*Frank* Don't you know who i am? I'm the Puni..(slap,slap!!!)
*Dog*So now who's the big dog? wroeff wroeff mof*cker...

cool

Alfheim
I...don't like knives...they're so pointy and stuff.. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

So you're saying Frank gonna get his ass kicked by a dogg big grin man how cool would that be..
*Frank* Don't you know who i am? I'm the Puni..(slap,slap!!!)
*Dog*So now who's the big dog? wroeff wroeff mof*cker...

cool

laughing laughing laughing This thread is too funny to be taken serioulsy.

don't shiv
nah Give frank a stick and he'll jump on high mount the horse pull his ears some and threaten to sink his stick like a shank into its eyes

Gidddiup! Frank ploughs through the forest critters.

rides into the sunset.

guy222
Ok so like...

Discus!!

cool

I like ur threads smile Frank Castle goes down

endrict
where is earht??????

Scoobless
Originally posted by endrict
where is earht??????

It's in the hearts of children and serial killers everywhere.

smile

endrict
Sounds creepy I'm scared eek! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.