Storm vs. Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Full power Jubilee

1 minute prep

Symmetric Chaos
What exactly is full power Jubilee?

spidey-dude
the brat gets her butt kicked easy

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What exactly is full power Jubilee? The Multi-Abstract of fireworks. She can asplode the omniverse.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The Multi-Abstract of fireworks. She can asplode the omniverse.

Let me rephrase.

What the fugg are Jubilee's powers good for?

psy_blade
What exactly is full power Jubilee?

The walking atomic bomb type.

spidey-dude
Let me rephrase.

What the fugg are Jubilee's powers good for? nothing

Badabing
FP Jubilee causes micro nuclear explosions in Storm's brain.

emporerpants
what about fp cyclops? his power is to ruby colored energy from his eyes. he does this by opening an aperture to another universe in his eyes that consists entirely of his of this energy. a fp cyke would be the avatar of an entire universe able to control all types of energy! eek! its been stated that he has massive untapped potential! obviously we can extrapolate that into him becoming a universe unto himself and the embodiment of all energy everywhere!!!!!!!

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Badabing
FP Jubilee causes micro nuclear explosions in Storm's brain. storm can kill jubilee using her powers in anyway.

Symmetric Chaos
no expression Shut up.

Does Jubilee have the offensive power to get a hit on Storm?

xmarksthespot
Let me rephrase.

What the fugg are Jubilee's powers good for? I thought I was pretty clear: Asploding the omniverse.

emporerpants
but then again, since storm controls the weather, she's clearly the embodiment of ALL existence....hmmmm...can ANYONE truly beat storm?!?!?!

spidey-dude
no expression Shut up.

Does Jubilee have the offensive power to get a hit on Storm? the brat cant do jack to storm. storm shocks her ass in a sec.

celestialdemon
Full-power Jubilee is something that's only been hinted at. She is believed to be able to make matter explode on a sub-atomic level. While potentially devastating, it's not something I'd believe until it's actually shown.

So, I'll give the victory to Storm.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by emporerpants
but then again, since storm controls the weather, she's clearly the embodiment of ALL existence....hmmmm...can ANYONE truly beat storm?!?!?!

Not without PIS.

emporerpants
indeed, if anything even challenges storm on any level its pis of the highest order.

spidey-dude
pis ?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by spidey-dude
pis ?

Plot Induced Stupidity. The only way to beat Storm.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Plot Induced Stupidity. The only way to beat Storm. again the brat cand do a damn thing to her.

Badabing
FP Jubilee is more powerful than Squirrel Girl. Micro nuke explosions ftw!

psy_blade
Full-power Jubilee is something that's only been hinted at. She is believed to be able to make matter explode on a sub-atomic level. While potentially devastating, it's not something I'd believe until it's actually shown.

So, I'll give the victory to Storm.

Sync did it before when he channeled Jubilee's power.

llagrok
Jubes.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by spidey-dude
again the brat cand do a damn thing to her. You think calling her "the brat" is funny? Man, you're lame and ignorant. Jubilee would probably be quicker on the draw on who could get their powers off quicker, so I'd go with her more often then not. Although, it depends on how far away they start.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by psy_blade
Sync did it before when he channeled Jubilee's power.

I remember that. He also used Chamber's powers to fly, and he didn't know he could do that.

Jubilee is potentially very powerful. Exactly how powerful remains to be seen.

hotmelody99
definitley Storm

psy_blade
I remember that. He also used Chamber's powers to fly, and he didn't know he could do that.

Jubilee is potentially very powerful. Exactly how powerful remains to be seen.

Xavier said something about her true power that it is of frightening level or whatever. I forgot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.