Wonder Woman vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
Wonder Woman is in full battle armor with weaponry

1 day prep

Both bloodlusted

They fight in the Andes Mountains

http://www.leelau.net/chai/images/bolivia/illampu.JPG

2damnloud
lol i spelled her name wrong

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
lol i spelled her name wrong

does diana have the godwave

Symmetric Chaos
Why do you hate the Andes?

Anyway WW 6/10

2damnloud
Nope, no God-wave

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Nope, no God-wave

diana

Superherovandal
diana.

His Airness
Sentry

King Kandy
Sentry.

TricksterPriest
Wondy. Full equip means Sentry is ****ed. Do you guys even know how much uber magical crap she has? blink

Draco69
Diana. One day of prep with access to Themyscrian technology, Greek magic, and whatever is handy in the JLA Hall of Justice/Watchtower is more than enough to give her the win.

She can also take a few wins WITHOUT prep. WITH prep, she wins 9/10.

King Kandy
You think that Full Equipped Diana is equal to Galactus?

Draco69
No....

And neither is Sentry. He hasn't shown anything to compare to Galactus.....at all....

And let's not use the "He stalemated Galactus!" bullsh*t. It was never shown on panel. Plus, many other superheroes have "stalemated" Galactus.

Like Thor. Or Guardian.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King Kandy
You think that Full Equipped Diana is equal to Galactus?

sick Good god Kandy, no You're not spouting that bullshit about him stalemating Galactus, are you?

That's ****ing Joe Q wanking his golden boy. Complete and utter bullshit claim.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
sick Good god Kandy, no You're not spouting that bullshit about him stalemating Galactus, are you?

That's ****ing Joe Q wanking his golden boy. Complete and utter bullshit claim.
There's nothing about Sentry that contradicts it.

It's not PIS, but rather proof that Sentry is Abstract level.

Badabing
There's nothing about Sentry that contradicts it.

It's not PIS, but rather proof that Sentry is Abstract level.
2damnloud, is that you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Originally posted by Badabing
2damnloud, is that you? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Sentry can beat heralds effortlessly. Stalemating Galactus is no stretch.

I'd put him at AT LEAST Thanos level.

Symmetric Chaos

I'd put him at AT LEAST Thanos level.

laughing

Badabing

I'd put him at AT LEAST Thanos level. eek! laughing Happy Dance

durfist

King Kandy
What's so funny? My statement is correct.

TricksterPriest
hysterical I'm gonna profile you into my rediculous fanboy statements section of my profile.

King Kandy
I'm not a Sentry fanboy. I hate Sentry since he made Dr. Strange look like a fool.

His power level is equal to Genis.

TricksterPriest
I'm not a Sentry fanboy. I hate Sentry since he made Dr. Strange look like a fool.

His power level is equal to Genis. laughing out loud No way man. Genis should have WTFPWNed him.

King Kandy
laughing out loud No way man. Genis should have WTFPWNed him.
But he didn't.

Sentry is just that powerful.

Symmetric Chaos
His power level is equal to Genis.

Sentry = Genis = Thanos > Galactus

Seems fair to me.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Seems fair to me.
I never said that Sentry was stronger then Galactus. Not even once. We only know that he stalemated Galactus, we don't know the circumstances.

Galactus could have been hungry.

Sentry could have been amped. Any number of things could have happened.

TricksterPriest

Seems fair to me.

Yeah, frigging right. Thanos- headshotkmc -Sentry stick out tongue

King Kandy
Yeah, frigging right. Thanos- headshotkmc -Sentry stick out tongue
Really? Sentry can take out a herald as quick as Thanos can.

TricksterPriest
............Dude, do you WANT to be rediculed or something? What the f**k?

WorldWarHulk
There is only one way to settle this...
Orgy!
pile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
There is only one way to settle this...
Orgy!
pile

As always Bran finds the real solution.

Redatom65
it's never been proven he stalemated galactus. he beat Terrax, the biggest jobbing herald marvel has, and argueably the weakest, we've never seen anything that puts him at thanos level, buddy no expression

King Kandy
Sentry scared Dr. Strange

Stalemated Genis

Beat Terrax effortlessly

Stalemated Galactus (We don't know the circumstances, though).

WorldWarHulk
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-35822.png

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud Great site.

King Kandy
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-35822.png
The only way to drive off a vampire is to tell them you have AIDS.

TricksterPriest
Sentry scared Dr. Strange

Stalemated Genis

Beat Terrax effortlessly

Stalemated Galactus (We don't know the circumstances, though).

Dr Strange: Not a feat at this point. He's got shit writers and he's vastly depowered.

Genis: Bullshit feat. Genis should have beat his ass.

Terrax: Extreme jobbing on Terrax's part.

Galactus: What the f**k? You've got to be ****ing kidding me if you actually believe this one........

WorldWarHulk
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley-flag/smiley-32122.png

King Kandy
It's not PIS. Sentry has always been portrayed as that powerful.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Redatom65
it's never been proven he stalemated galactus. he beat Terrax, the biggest jobbing herald marvel has, and argueably the weakest, we've never seen anything that puts him at thanos level, buddy no expression Terrax?

The weakest herald?

HA. no expression

Martian_mind
Mr Smurf sir,Why is Tricker so retarded?

SpunkySmurph
Because you touch yourself at night.

Martian_mind
Well....the vision of my holy genitals would send anyone insane.

SpunkySmurph
I heard the same thing about staring into a black hole.

Coincidence?

Martian_mind
They're both so dense they have gravitational pulls?

SpunkySmurph
I was thinking more along the lines of

Black holes = black people = minority = small = Martian's genitals

Or maybe I'm just a racist? steeks

manorastroman
Dr Strange: Not a feat at this point. He's got shit writers and he's vastly depowered.

Galactus: What the f**k? You've got to be ****ing kidding me if you actually believe this one........

care to explain where this new doctor strange is exactly, powerwise? keep in mind this feat happened pre-new avengers. please, name somebody who overpowered doctor strange (without hitler's pistol).

i still can't believe that you claim genis should have beaten his ass. for one, sentry has never been portrayed as less than able to accomplish such a feat. for two, the energy they were throwing around was capable of destroying planetS (plural), so it's not as if genis was jobbing (though they were both "holding back"wink.

again, why do you think it was jobbing on terrax's part when sentry has never been portrayed to be capable of any less? and terrax isn't the weakest herald, that honor belongs to nova.

hater.

draxx_tOfU

but when Strange counters the IG, or squares off against LT or Eternity it's not shitty writing?

or when Galactus has a hard time with the Crimson bands of Cytorrak yet Namor somehow breaks out of it when Strange applied it to him it's not shitty writing?

you're making it seem that Sentry's feats happened because PIS called for it...

as for Genis, where is he now? he's dead...

as for Terrax jobbing, he recently ripped a planet apart with one clean swipe...

I won't go so far as to say that Sentry is Skyfather level or even more so an abstract, but he is a legitimate top tier...

as a legitimate top tier, it isn't really that far-fetched to think that he can stave off Strange's TP, stalemate Genis, or wtfpwn Terrax...

really...

Redatom65
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Terrax?

The weakest herald?

HA. no expression

arguably, yes, and I have defended that statement before no expression

manorastroman
i would like very much for you to explain how terrax is weaker than nova.

Redatom65
Originally posted by manorastroman
i would like very much for you to explain how terrax is weaker than nova.

lol, When's the last time we've even seen nova

manorastroman
she is a herald of galactus. you said terrax is the weakest herald. hell, i bet you could make a case for terrax over airwalker and firelord, too.

leonheartmm
sentry duh!

olympian
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Terrax?

The weakest herald?

HA. no expression

Who just recently destroyed a planet with a single swing.

Alot of character would probably be worth of being that weak.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Redatom65
it's never been proven he stalemated galactus. he beat Terrax, the biggest jobbing herald marvel has, and argueably the weakest, we've never seen anything that puts him at thanos level, buddy no expression

There isn't a speck of evidence against him doing it.

We know Joey Q only got Spidey to say it because he wanted to make his character seem stronger, but just because you don't like why and how it was done doesn't mean it didn't happen.

llagrok
It's funny how people keep on denying Sentry's strength, especially when it's proven that he is one of the strongest guys time and time again. Whenever the Sentry has a feat, it's completely PIS because "there is no way he is that strong"

For the record, Terrax is far from the weakest Herald. He'd definitely be able to take out Nova and Air walker(well, too late) and give Firelord a run for his money. We all read Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus, didn't we? Terrax cleaving the space parasite in half and then an entire planet.

Bentley
Is there actually an argument to counter the several above top tier feats of Sentry other than "it must be PIS"? Because I'm yet to hear any of that and it coming from respectable posters.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bentley
Is there actually an argument to counter the several above top tier feats of Sentry other than "it must be PIS"? Because I'm yet to hear any of that and it coming from respectable posters.

I didn't mention, sorry. I was referring to other threads than this.

Hercules
Seems to me that all the calls of PIS are, I don't like it so It didn't happen.

Sentry can be a little inconsistant in his showings but hes always been touted as on of the most powerful beings on Marvel Earth, the only thing I would question would be the whole Galactus thing but again we don't know the circumstances.

I would agree that WonderWoman with Prep could take a majority though.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bentley

Technically no.

But the fact that Strange can destroy dimensions and hold his own against legit abstracts makes Sentry beating him extremely odd since he has no other feats like that to his name.

King Kandy
But the fact that Strange can destroy dimensions and hold his own against legit abstracts makes Sentry beating him extremely odd since he has no other feats like that to his name.
Sentry can hold his own against Galactus.

Symmetric Chaos

Spiderman said that right?

Can I see the scan or could someone tell me the issue?

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hilarious.jpg

King Kandy
Spiderman said that right?

Can I see the scan or could someone tell me the issue?
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6089/sentrygalactuscomment9ac.jpg

xmarksthespot
Technically no.

But the fact that Strange can destroy dimensions and hold his own against legit abstracts ... Meanwhile current Strange can't teleport a group of people long distances...

And it's plainly obvious that the Galactus comment was a "wow, Sentry's so cool" throwaway line.

H. S. 6
While I agree Sentry would not be able to take on Wonder Woman with all the equipment at her disposal, I find it interesting how so many of Sentry's feats are immediately dismissed as PIS.

I smell I Don't Like It, It Didn't Happen.

We don't know the circumstances of the Galactus fight. This is true. This also means it's not legitamate evidence in a Board Fight. However, we saw the fight with Genis. It's credible. We saw him overcome Strange's magic. It's credible. We saw him stomp Terrax (who later went on to destroy a planet with a single swipe). It's credible.

I don't see why people hate him so.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I don't see why people hate him so. N/A. There's no substantive "character" there to hate. doped

H. S. 6

xmarksthespot
You expect too much, I am only human.. for now. sad

Anyway if she's got prep and equipment she likely wins, under no prep conditions he'd maim her.

llagrok
Ash, that picture is seriously scary.

And why would Spidey just imagine that Galactus was stalemated by Sentry? I don't think he'd just make it up, since unlike deadpool he doesn't know that he's thinking in small boxes big grin

WorldWarHulk
Sentry might have nothing to contridict stalemating Galactus (well, actually he does), but Galactus sure has feats to go against this.

llagrok
Sentry might have nothing to contridict stalemating Galactus (well, actually he does), but Galactus sure has feats to go against this.

Obviously, Sentry stalemate's those feats.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You expect too much, I am only human.. for now. sad

Anyway if she's got prep and equipment she likely wins, under no prep conditions he'd maim her.

Cosigned with X.

Prep? Diana, and often.

No prep? Sentry, and often.

YFZ 350
Sentry ftw. He seems to be the guy to beat at Marvel currently. I hope he battles Thor.

King Kandy
Prove it.

D-Block
Originally posted by manorastroman

i still can't believe that you claim genis should have beaten his ass. for one, sentry has never been portrayed as less than able to accomplish such a feat. for two, the energy they were throwing around was capable of destroying planetS (plural), so it's not as if genis was jobbing (though they were both "holding back"wink.

co-signed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.