Geese Howard vs Dead or Alive 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The cast of Dead or Alive is gathered inside the DOA wrestling ring, Kasumi staying a reasonable distance from Ayane and Hayate, while Ryu Hayabusa watches the two factions, keeping his promise to Hayate on defending his sister.

DOATEC Chairwoman Helena Douglas has received word on a new fighter to the DOA World Combat Tournament, a veteran of countless martial arts tournaments, who has decided on a whim to compete in this year's tournament.

Hayate had tried to get info on the newcomer, but came up with nothing. And Helena was silent on the issue.

"Just who is this guy?" Leifang asks Hitomi. "Any clue who it is?"

Hitomi shakes her head. "None whatsoever. Could be anybody."

Their questions are soon answered as the electric guitar riffs of Geese Howard's theme begins to play, silencing them all, shock and distress being the primary expressions on all of their faces.

Dressed in a dark Armani suit, the Southtown crime boss/martial artist strides to the ring, enjoying the shock on the other contestants' faces. He steps into the ring and sizes up the competition, automatically assuming that the ninjas are the main threat.

Jann Lee, however, decides to test Geese's mettle with his Flying Kick, to which Geese performs the Joudan Atemi Nage, slamming the Chinese bouncer to the mat. Hard.

"Too easy," Geese says. He then looks at the other contestants. "I look forward to this little game. I know I will enjoy it." He leaves the ring, laughing.

"This is going to be one tough tournament," Hayabusa mutters.

Due to the fact that DOA4 is a 3D game, I will use Geese (sans Nightmare) from KOF 2006.

TricksterPriest
Assuming they can't all team up and gank him, he's gonna win. Nice opening btw.

"I'll stain my hands, with your blood." evil face

StyleTime
Geese will do alright in a DOA tournament. However, this will essentially turn into in the ninja vs Geese. There is already a thread for that. Geese loses to any of the ninja.

Jann Lee, Hitomi, and Zack might stop him too.

judgement hand
* Zack "transforms" and beats down geese

~ the silver suited hand of judgement

Major Snafu
Originally posted by StyleTime
Geese will do alright in a DOA tournament. However, this will essentially turn into in the ninja vs Geese. There is already a thread for that. Geese loses to any of the ninja.

Jann Lee, Hitomi, and Zack might stop him too.

Hitomi doesn't have as much experience, Zack would probably remind him of Joe (without the ki attacks), and as for Jann, Geese would probably offer him a job working for him.

Gee...I forgot the costumes that Geese could wear. Fortunately, it's not that many. I was bored. Bah.

Costume A: Default white aikido outfit with red hakama
Costume B: Red Hakama, sans white aikido top
Costume C: Black aikido outfit with red hakama
Costume D: Brown Armani Suit
Costume E: Black Armani Suit
Costume F: Young Geese

StyleTime
Hitomi doesn't need as much experience because she has raw, natural talent. She did take 3rd in DOA3 after all. Zack probably has the most insane durability levels in DOA. Jann Lee....is Jann Lee.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hitomi doesn't need as much experience because she has raw, natural talent. She did take 3rd in DOA3 after all. Zack probably has the most insane durability levels in DOA. Jann Lee....is Jann Lee.

Perhaps, but Geese has been fighting since most of them were kids. If anything, Geese has more power and without the ki moves, he is still a powerhouse. And with moves like the Deadly Rave and the Rashoumon, Geese is more than a thorn in the DOA roster's side...especially the ninjas.

StyleTime
Without ki, Geese hasn't done anything outside the realm of DOA's ability to handle. I mean hell, he can't fall off of a building without dying.

He won't get stomped in DOA by any means, but there are plenty of people who can deal with him. Omega and Tengu can replicate or exceed the damage Geese's ki attacks can do. It won't be an easy fight but he'll get beat along the way in DOA.

I think it'd be interesting to see where in DOA he stops though.

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Assuming they can't all team up and gank him, he's gonna win. Nice opening btw.

"I'll stain my hands, with your blood." evil face He loses to any of the bosses of DOA, the ninjas, and Spartan 458.

StyleTime
OH jeez. I forgot about Nicole!

Sado22
don't know too much about DoA (except that it has the bouncing breasts option evil face ) so I'll stick to Geese...and since this is NIGHTMARE Geese a freak of nature who can throw several projectiles at once without effort, has extreme power and speed, has reversals, can teleport and has so much power that he is levitated and even his shadow is made out of ki.............................he wins.
RAGING STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reminds me of the "what they say and what they sound like" section of Fightersgeneration:
"i extend my hand with your bra"
laughing

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.