Nate Grey, Psylocke, Rachel Summers vs. Legion, Exodus, Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tenebrous
No PIS/CIS. For the purposes of this contest, Legion is no longer autistic and what not.

Encounter at Genosha. This is Bloodties Exodus and an enraged Nate Grey.

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous
No PIS/CIS. For the purposes of this contest, Legion is no longer autistic and what not.

Good Evening smile

Team One

celestialdemon
I'll go with Team Two. Tough battle.

What If...
I'll have to go with team 1.

Emma is a nonfactor IMO and could easily be taken out by a telepathy-resistent Psylocke.

The other 2 pose a threat, but Exodus more than Legion. The 3 combined should be enough to take them though.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by What If...
I'll have to go with team 1.

Emma is a nonfactor IMO and could easily be taken out by a telepathy-resistent Psylocke.

The other 2 pose a threat, but Exodus more than Legion. The 3 combined should be enough to take them though.

I'm leaning towards team 2. Emma could be taken swiftly by psylocke, but my reasoning is that if emma could forcefully take one of them to the astral plane while the other 4 battle, then it would be a great challenge. Emma did overcome rachel on the astral plane (forget in what comic).

IMO Legion poses a huge threat, as in one of the Legion quest issues, it stated that he is 10 times the psi that xavier is.

celestialdemon
I'm leaning towards team 2. Emma could be taken swiftly by psylocke, but my reasoning is that if emma could forcefully take one of them to the astral plane while the other 4 battle, then it would be a great challenge. Emma did overcome rachel on the astral plane (forget in what comic).

IMO Legion poses a huge threat, as in one of the Legion quest issues, it stated that he is 10 times the psi that xavier is.

I agree. Legion is easily the biggest threat on either team. I'm not sure he even has a limit to his psychic power.

Starhawk

Why all of a sudden is Nate Grey losing respect around here? The guy has a power level comparable to Dark Phoenix.

Utrigita
Going with team one for Rachel beinging drawned into the astral plan shouldn't be a problem seen how Nate grey could force Xaviar out of the astral plan, then, all respect for emma, she isn't gonna be a problem for Nate Grey, The biggest threads in team two is exodus and Legion, but Exodus has already lost to nate grey one time, and I believe he would so again given the fact that Nate has more experience now then, back then (what was he 16 17?), meanwhile psylocke and Rachel has been holding Legion in tjeck after all they did together shield half a city from a shiar space bombardement so they could in my openion stalemate Legion until Nate grey is finished with Exodus. That leaves Legion vs three.

Team One for the win

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Utrigita
Going with team one for Rachel beinging drawned into the astral plan shouldn't be a problem seen how Nate grey could force Xaviar out of the astral plan, then, all respect for emma, she isn't gonna be a problem for Nate Grey, The biggest threads in team two is exodus and Legion, but Exodus has already lost to nate grey one time, and I believe he would so again given the fact that Nate has more experience now then, back then (what was he 16 17?), meanwhile psylocke and Rachel has been holding Legion in tjeck after all they did together shield half a city from a shiar space bombardement so they could in my openion stalemate Legion until Nate grey is finished with Exodus. That leaves Legion vs three.

Team One for the win

I will take team one

guy222
Team One

starlock
Team one for the win

id369
This is actually a tough fight.

X-Man will go for either Legion or Exodus. Shaman X-Man trumps both no question about it.

Psylocke could give Exodus or Emma some trouble.

But Rachael is the weakest link. She is really the most incompetent of the Greys even with the Phoenix Force.

llagrok
He's gonna beat Legion?

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahh

id369
Originally posted by llagrok
He's gonna beat Legion?

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahh

Shaman? not doubt about it. Legion could deal with a group of X-Men but cant take out N00b Magneto or Bishop? Good luck to him

llagrok
Originally posted by id369
Shaman? not doubt about it. Legion could deal with a group of X-Men but cant take out N00b Magneto or Bishop? Good luck to him

Couldn't take out Magneto? are you kidding me? He was ready to stab Magneto!

Legion died because he saw what he had caused when he accidentally hit Bishop with energy HE COULD REFLECT. It's not as if he was overpowered or anything, so don't even try that.

naruto2424
Team 1 ftw

id369
Couldn't take out Magneto? are you kidding me? He was ready to stab Magneto!

Legion died because he saw what he had caused when he accidentally hit Bishop with energy HE COULD REFLECT. It's not as if he was overpowered or anything, so don't even try that.

And completely ignore all the effort it took to stab a n00b Magneto? And Bishop happens to have a define limit to how much energy he can siphon. Apparently Legion does not have enough juice to overload him.

Get serious, Legion has a close match if its just X-Man. But against Shaman his is simply out ranked. What he could have become, means nothing more then blowing hot air.

llagrok
And completely ignore all the effort it took to stab a n00b Magneto? And Bishop happens to have a define limit to how much energy he can siphon. Apparently Legion does not have enough juice to overload him.

Get serious, Legion has a close match if its just X-Man. But against Shaman his is simply out ranked. What he could have become, means nothing more then blowing hot air.

You're right.

Legion is a retard for nothing using ALL his energy on killing a beaten man. What Bishop reflected was ONE stab from Legion's psychic sword. The reason why Legion died wasn't because the power, but what he saw.

And not to mention the fact that the dagger ONE-SHOTTED Xavier. Nate Grey couldn't even beat Xavier.

id369

llagrok
What do you mean shortcomings?

- He killed Magneto
- He one-shotted Xavier with a telepathic move
- His personalities were fused when he saw what he had wrought

id369
What do you mean shortcomings?

- He killed Magneto
- He one-shotted Xavier with a telepathic move
- His personalities were fused when he saw what he had wrought

You cant possibly compare those feats, to what Nate has shown. As Shaman he has more power, more self control, and more experience in taking down bigger threats then Magneto or Xavier.

llagrok
You cant possibly compare those feats, to what Nate has shown. As Shaman he has more power, more self control, and more experience in taking down bigger threats then Magneto or Xavier.

Has he one-shotted anyone of low herald calibur and above?

Tell me of these unbelievable super feats that Shaman Nate has. I didn't see them in the X-man series.

celestialdemon
He also time-travelled using just his psychic powers (something Nate never accomplished) and was such a threat the Watchers interfered by warning the Shiar empire of what was happening.

llagrok
The only thing that Legion hasn't displayed is the ability to destroy planet, but I don't see why he would do that. He's trying to help mutant kind.

id369
Has he one-shotted anyone of low herald calibur and above?

Tell me of these unbelievable super feats that Shaman Nate has. I didn't see them in the X-man series.

A noob magneto is not a low herald. Taking down Xavier and a group of X-Men are its best feat. Who else did he take out??? oh right thats it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by celestialdemon
He also time-travelled using just his psychic powers (something Nate never accomplished) and was such a threat the Watchers interfered by warning the Shiar empire of what was happening.
Time Travel no. Isolated time freeze yes.

celestialdemon
A noob magneto is not a low herald. Taking down Xavier and a group of X-Men are its best feat. Who else did he take out??? oh right thats it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He wasn't around for very long. During his time, he toyed with Magneto and barely even acknowledged the X-Men, including taking lightning blasts from Storm.

Time Travel no. Isolated time freeze yes.

Legion's actions were able to alter history. That's a lot more than doing an isolated time freeze.

ExodusCloak
Psylocke(Current or Classic) & Rachel Summers go down fast and very hard.

Leaves 3 against 1.

Tenebrous
In the latest issue of x-men legacy...Exodus was actually out-dueling xavier on the physic plane for a while in an all-out "psy-war" that was felt by all telepaths across the planet...fyi for people who may give the edge to team 1

ExodusCloak
In the latest issue of x-men legacy...Exodus was actually out-dueling xavier on the physic plane for a while in an all-out "psy-war" that was felt by all telepaths across the planet...fyi for people who may give the edge to team 1

Best part is...Exodus wasn't trying to fight or kill Xavier. shifty He was trying to persuade an Xavier to lead the Acolytes.

SuperiorTech
Yeah but was Xavier 100% in that fight I thought his head mind was still kinda screwed up.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Yeah but was Xavier 100% in that fight I thought his head mind was still kinda screwed up.

His memories were, his skills certainly weren't considering he knew what a post-hypnotic inhibition was. Exodus restored his brain seamlessly on a sub-atomic level according to Mike Carey.
All Exodus did in that entire fight was projected distorted memories of Xavier's past (Which Xavier noted) and whack Magneto and Karima with a TK blast. shifty

Tenebrous
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Best part is...Exodus wasn't trying to fight or kill Xavier. shifty He was trying to persuade an Xavier to lead the Acolytes.

he may have also inadvertently unlocked xavier's full powers...powers that were held in check by his self-imposed restrictions and doubts brought on by failures...that's my interpretation and in either case it's pretty damn crazy

Exodus used to be my favorite x-character back in the day...loved his original costume...fantastic contrast to magneto's purple and red

guy222
Xavier won the fight

Rachel has defeated Necrom

As campy as it was, Betsy pawned Merlyn in the silly X-Men: Die by the Sword

From wat I know about Nate. He's powerful

Mr. Slippyfist
Current-powered up Xavier none the less.

Exodus impressed me greatly in that 'persuasion'.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222

As campy as it was, Betsy pawned Merlyn in the silly X-Men: Die by the Swordl

yeah that was just heinous

ExodusCloak
he may have also inadvertently unlocked xavier's full powers...powers that were held in check by his self-imposed restrictions and doubts brought on by failures...that's my interpretation and in either case it's pretty damn crazy

Exodus used to be my favorite x-character back in the day...loved his original costume...fantastic contrast to magneto's purple and red

That's true as well, and Xavier just got an official power boost as well.

One of the reason's I started liking Exodus because his dialogue is the perfectcase where even though his dialogue is always worded so eloquently it's still bigotry.

Originally posted by guy222
Xavier won the fight

Rachel has defeated Necrom

Not the same Rachel I'm afraid. Rachel has been retconned by CC's pen.

And gets her butt kicked by Chung li and Vampires...

TrollDog
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Psylocke(Current or Classic) & Rachel Summers go down fast and very hard.

Leaves 3 against 1. Nate one shotted exodus before. I dont think emmas can do shit to him.
1 vs 1

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by TrollDog
Nate one shotted exodus before. I dont think emmas can do shit to him.
1 vs 1

That Exodus was weakened after his fight with Holocaust when he encountered Nate. He was reduced to a power leech. And it wasn't a one-shotting. Weakened Exodus did quite well considering the circumstances.

And you're underestimating Emma she'll be more then a nuisance.

(This was after Psi-War Nate had his TK in this, he also had his Telepathy but didn't realize he had it. He used it in the issue subconsciously though)

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3112/xman05001po7.th.jpghttp://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6536/xman05002ra3.th.jpghttp://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8796/xman05003ry8.th.jpghttp://img110.imageshack.us/img110/9974/xman05004it4.th.jpghttp://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4038/xman05005yq6.th.jpghttp://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8908/xman05006fa1.th.jpghttp://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1305/xman05007ly8.th.jpghttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6241/xman05008ou0.th.jpg

Gaia stopped the fight.

Legion is the key to winning though.

id369
Originally posted by TrollDog
Nate one shotted exodus before. I dont think emmas can do shit to him.
1 vs 1
More importantly, Nate over powered Cables mentor when he decided to use the one time fail safe on him.
Originally posted by celestialdemon

Legion's actions were able to alter history. That's a lot more than doing an isolated time freeze.

Granted, time travel is a powerful ability that can be exploited. However, so is BFR and Nate happens to be extremely good at sending characters across universes.

celestialdemon
Granted, time travel is a powerful ability that can be exploited. However, so is BFR and Nate happens to be extremely good at sending characters across universes.

Well, I've never seen Legion teleport, and since BFR is allowed in this battle, I can't argue against that.

llagrok
Time travel can't be used as teleportation?

He could travel back 2 seconds before Nate BFR'd him :/

celestialdemon
Time travel can't be used as teleportation?

He could travel back 2 seconds before Nate BFR'd him :/

No necessarily. Time travel and teleportation are two different abilities. Theoretically, Legion should be able to teleport, but it's just speculation until we see him do it.

id369

guy222
team one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.