parasite vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the superman villian, the one that could drain your powers from a distance.

masterbruce
Thor

Bentley
Maybe Parasite can absorb his power but he is not weilding Mjolmir. Besides, speedblitz.

carver9
The word speedblitz makes me sick.

Bentley
Yeah, it might or might not be the reason for me to mention it.

I did gave another reason though.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
This is the superman villian, the one that could drain your powers from a distance.

thor

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
The word speedblitz makes me sick. SPEEDBLITZ

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
SPEEDBLITZ laughing

masterbruce
SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ

Symmetric Chaos
Parasite might be able to win this. But can he absorb magic or powers that are part of an inanimate object?

Originally posted by masterbruce
SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ SPEEDBLITZ

Killed it.

Bentley
In fact he killed it harder than the cosmic arm bar joke and Storm threads.

guy222
thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.