captain atom vs gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This gladiator dont lose any kind of confidence; he stay at full power the entire time.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
This gladiator dont lose any kind of confidence; he stay at full power the entire time.

cap

Bentley
Is this full confidence Gladiator? Can Atom guess the radiation that is his weakness without previous knowledge?

TricksterPriest
Captain Atom beats his ass even without the radiation knowledge. CA has the monarch armor right now.

Bentley
So with that armor he rapes Superman easily right?

TricksterPriest
He rapes Supes without it. CA has some godly feats.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He rapes Supes without it. CA has some godly feats.

Im proud of you trickster, I take back everything that I said about you voting for superman everytime. Good job with the post. Happy Dance

llagrok
There's no limit to Gladiator's powers, since they're linked to his confidence. It's just like the Hulk, whose powers is linked to his anger.

But I'm guessing there's no way Gladiator would be confident enough to deal with CA smile

carver9
Originally posted by llagrok
There's no limit to Gladiator's powers, since they're linked to his confidence. It's just like the Hulk, whose powers is linked to his anger.

But I'm guessing there's no way Gladiator would be confident enough to deal with CA smile

True statement since marvel did stated that gladiator strength is incaculable and that his speed is almost unlimited. They also said that when he put his mind to it he can do almost anything.

Nova has fought and seen almost every entity in the universe and he stated that gladiator was one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

I think that glads take a majority. Dont think that captain atom can take planet destroy punches to many times.

Redatom65
Originally posted by carver9
True statement since marvel did stated that gladiator strength is incaculable and that his speed is almost unlimited. They also said that when he put his mind to it he can do almost anything.

Nova has fought and seen almost every entity in the universe and he stated that gladiator was one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

I think that glads take a majority. Dont think that captain atom can take planet destroy punches to many times.

he's taken shit from Apollo, he said it'd take hors to kill him just by punching, he can take alot. He can amp his strength, he can travel light speed. It'd be enduring, but more time then not I think CA wins this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.