Sersi vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Sersi has one week prep divided as follows:-
- 2 days devoted to enhancing her speed and reflexes, with speed training under Makkari.
- 2 days devoted to enhancing her strength, durability and regeneration, with H2H combat training under Gilgamesh.
- 2 days for cosmic energy manipulation practice, with aid from Ikaris.
- 1 day to practice her own specialties in matter manipulation, telekinesis, telepathy and illusion casting; and meditation to instill her training from the previous days.

They fight on an unpopulated Earth at midday, starting in the Nevada desert.

TricksterPriest
It's not gonna help that much. Supes will still blitz her.

xmarksthespot
Bump?

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bump?

sersi

Soljer
Interesting...

Superboy Prime
You know...it's a nice idea, but since you haven't given any stats as to how much her speed, strength etc. are increased it's really, really hard to gauge.

I'd still say Supes just because his stats are not a big variable in this matchup.

the Darkone
Sersi is 40 tons under normal conditions she can increase it to unknown levels, let's put it this way she was strong enough to KO Immortal Hercules with one punch, she flies at Mach speed, but she can teleport at a whim or anybody else, she psi-scan minds, telekinesis, telepathy cast illusions, increase her metabolism, can't feel any physical pain. Sersi is powerful enough to blow up the planet, she will just turn him into a tampon and then use it.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi is 40 tons under normal conditions she can increase it to unknown levels, let's put it this way she was strong enough to KO Immortal Hercules with one punch, she flies at Mach speed, but she can teleport at a whim or anybody else, she psi-scan minds, telekinesis, telepathy cast illusions, increase her metabolism, can't feel any physical pain. Sersi is powerful enough to blow up the planet, she will just turn him into a tampon and then use it.

I know her current stats. I was asking for some information as to how much her stats are increased after all her training.

Ew@being used as a tampon. Bloodlust incarnate.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I know her current stats. I was asking for some information as to how much her stats are increased after all her training.

Ew@being used as a tampon. Bloodlust incarnate.

Let's put it this way Zuras consider her the second most powerful Eternal next to him without increase her abilities, she does have control of all forms of energy. I don't think she has reached her full potentail, like Ikaris has where he can sense beings light years away.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Let's put it this way Zuras consider her the second most powerful Eternal next to him without increase her abilities, she does have control of all forms of energy. I don't think she has reached her full potentail, like Ikaris has where he can sense beings light years away.

Sersi>Supes

carver9
sersi without prep beats supes

masterbruce
Originally posted by carver9
sersi without prep beats supes

no dooder, Superman would speedblitz her to death.

Soljer
Originally posted by carver9
sersi without prep beats off supes

Fixed.

Superboy Prime
rofl

Madvillain
Sersi

nothing superman can do to her.

complexbrother
She would sence his weakness, and bombard him with red sunlight radation, then turn his costume and all his bodily hair into kryptonite, then mind wipe him into thinking he was one of the village people

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/34500/34746qive_w.jpg .

xmarksthespot
Bump.

Symmetric Chaos
She might be able to pull it off.

boriquaking55
Threads like this are funny because of the obvious bias posters show in them.

Random Poster with Marvel Sig: Sersi wins - she's Uber at matter manipulation. She is an eternal.

Random Poster with DC Avatar: Nah-uhhhhh Superman wins, via speedblitz.

Marvel fanboy: Sersi wins....she can sense his weaknesses ..etc..etc

DC fanboy: Superman wins RARRR....cuz he's SUPAMAN OMGBBQWTF1!!!1!

I firmly believe that the fight would be entertaining, but halfway through it Huey Freeman would appear and pimpslap the both of them down, in the name of B.R.U.H. stick out tongue

Kid Kurdy
Superman >>> Sersi. Prep or no prep.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Threads like this are funny because of the obvious bias posters show in them.

Random Poster with Marvel Sig: Sersi wins - she's Uber at matter manipulation. She is an eternal.

Random Poster with DC Avatar: Nah-uhhhhh Superman wins, via speedblitz.

Marvel fanboy: Sersi wins....she can sense his weaknesses ..etc..etc

DC fanboy: Superman wins RARRR....cuz he's SUPAMAN OMGBBQWTF1!!!1!

So . . . which one of those am I?

I have a Marvel sig. I happen to like DC. I said Sersi "might" be able to do it.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So . . . which one of those am I?

I have a Marvel sig. I happen to like DC. I said Sersi "might" be able to do it. You're a hermaphrodite.

Symmetric Chaos
You're a hermaphrodite.

leftright

I thought Spunky was the only one.

xmarksthespot
leftright

I thought Spunky was the only one. You can mate and have twins. doped

Symmetric Chaos
You can mate and have twins. doped

Have you seen Spunky's face in RL? sick

xmarksthespot
I'd imagine it resembles his hermaphrodite genitals. Why did you make me imagine that? Sadist.

Anyway. Back on topic.

Symmetric Chaos
Very well.

Sersi could win this if she plays it smart enough and amps herself as best she can. If she can hit Clark with stuff to drop him down a bit as soon as the fight starts Sersi has a good chance IMO.

Skeets
Very well.

Sersi could win this if she plays it smart enough and amps herself as best she can. If she can hit Clark with stuff to drop him down a bit as soon as the fight starts Sersi has a good chance IMO.
As soon as the fight starts Sersi's gonna be eating dirt.
T-Vo for the mother****ing win!

Estacado
Originally posted by Skeets
As soon as the fight starts Sersi's gonna be eating dirt.
T-Vo for the mother****ing win!
ermm

xmarksthespot
Bump.

If she can turn herself into a Deviant, could she turn herself into a Kryptonian? Could she use her powers over matter and cosmic energy to emulate kryptonite? Red sun radiation? Just playing Devil's Advocate.

Soljer
As far as I know, she's never encountered a kryptonian, nor is DNA part of 'standard knowledge' that each opponent receives.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.