Damn it all to hell!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
What is wrong with this world? I'm searching my ass off to find the Civil War - Captain America issue in which the old fart dies, but the comic store I used to go to went bankrupt, the closest one I know off is at a one hour drive distance, and I can't find it on Limewire or any other downloading program. (No that I normally download comics, I'm just desperate)

*slits wrists*

Eccentric
*pat pat* It ok. sad

TRH
petpet

Slay
Originally posted by Eccentric
*pat pat* It ok. sad
Not until I can find it. The stupidest thing is that I could find every part until #24. no expression

Dorian Belmont
that sux .....tis ok im currently tracking or at least attempting to rtrack down sonic the hedgehog issue number 1 so i guess i sort of share your pain......

Sanctuary

Strangelove
They're trying to cover up the truth! Captain America isn't dead!!! shock

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Strangelove

This is true.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Strangelove

=Tired Hiker=
Serls, how can you really kill Captain America at a time like this where the U.S. is in Iraq and all eyes are on what the US government will do next? I don't think Captain America is really dead.

Legendary Thor
DAMM THE DEVIL TO HELL!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Slay
What is wrong with this world? I'm searching my ass off to find the Civil War - Captain America issue in which the old fart dies, but the comic store I used to go to went bankrupt, the closest one I know off is at a one hour drive distance, and I can't find it on Limewire or any other downloading program. (No that I normally download comics, I'm just desperate)

*slits wrists*

Why not order it offline for $3 if your that desperate, or you could send me $1.50 and ill scan the comic for you. Its really kind of shit and dissapointing. confession and the lead up to the mighty avengers is more entertaining, If you can call this shit fest that is the civil war entertaining

H. S. 6
The scans are here on KMC.

Barker
Comic nerd alert.

ragesRemorse
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rq2_YKQGE_U

H. S. 6
Look towards the bottom.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Barker
Comic nerd alert.

"puts down mint copy of secret wars #9"

WHERE!!!!? sly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.