Michael Korvac vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Who wins?

Bentley
Dang, I haven't seen the Korvac saga. Bring him back!

Mider999
korvac cant win in his current power setting which is above odin but thats just my opinion since in genesis or war of the gods one of the gods said that darkseid was to strong for even the combined pantheon.

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk
Who wins?

mike

Mider999
darkseid wins

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
darkseid wins

mike operates on a grand scale...korvac w/ease

Mider999
.....umm he operates above skyfather if you have proof that he operates beyond then prove it.

Mider999
and he isnt essential one OE blast and he's gone

Starhawk
and he isnt essential one OE blast and he's gone

Essential? What does that have to do with anything?

Mider999
if he's not essential he's not immune to the power of the omega effect only beings who are essential to the servival of the universe I.E. galactus, the spectre, even superman........dont ask me why. and darkseid himself.

Starhawk
if he's not essential he's not immune to the power of the omega effect only beings who are essential to the servival of the universe I.E. galactus, the spectre, even superman........dont ask me why. and darkseid himself.

Then Firestorm should be immune since his Elemental Firestorm form is essential to the universe.

Soljer
*tired*

Never once, on panel, has it been stated that Superman can resist the omega effect due to being essential. Rather, what we have is Superman being called essential, and him resisting the omega effect.

Fan supposition is the only thing that linked them.

Correlation does not imply causation.

Bentley
Also Imperiex shrugged it off and he was not essential -being dead and all.

Mider999
only essentials and very powerful beings have taken the OE and servived, anti monitor was hurt by it, and so was the spectre.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bentley
Also Imperiex shrugged it off and he was not essential -being dead and all.

Wrong. It hurt him. Didn't stop him, but he did feel it. the OE is badass.

Bentley
The point of what I said is that the wipe out and the being essential are not correlated. Someone stronger than DS can survive the OE.

Mider999
Whatever, you dont have proof that korvac is stronger.

the Darkone
Krovac is a high cosmic being, Korvac had the power of cosmic.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by the Darkone
Krovac is a high cosmic being, Korvac had the power of cosmic.

I don't see jack shit that puts him over Darkseid. stick out tongue

Starhawk
Korvac has more then the power cosmic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korvac

TricksterPriest
Doesn't matter. He's not beating Darkseid. no

guy222
.....umm he operates above skyfather if you have proof that he operates beyond then prove it.

Prove DS loses. He does

Relax, its Sunday

Mider999
nope DS wins you dont have no proof he loses. Even with the cosmic cube korvac might not win depending on the true powers of the cosmic cube which are from what im to understand illusions.

UniOmni
Korvac wins this one by far.

He was the definition of cosmic god, and was absorbing the abstracts themselves iirc.

LT had to seal off his universe to stop him.

Darkseid doesn't operate on that level.

the Darkone
^ exactly even Galactus didn't want battle him, LT had to seal his reality off from the rest of the multiuniverse.

Mider999
umm dont you guys normally count that as non canon since it happend in a what if but yup he did do that he absorbed alot of abstracts including

inbetweener was split into his oppisite sides and then absorbed

stranger absorbed after korvac proved to powerful he made him split into all his tiny selves from the planet he use to come from before his retcon

High evolutionary i guess he's a powerful guy through not abstract

grandmaster also easily absorbed

the shaper of worlds got absorbed

collector easily absorbed

starhawks i think he kinda did an OE effect on him where he was totally destroyed no part of him servived and only korvac could bring him back

gardner also a elder of the universe

eventually he absorbed the celestial host on earth at the time AS WELL as every living being on the planet even his wife, guy was a total uber emo worse then superboy prime

LORDSIDIOUS01
umm dont you guys normally count that as non canon since it happend in a what if but yup he did do that he absorbed alot of abstracts including

inbetweener was split into his oppisite sides and then absorbed

stranger absorbed after korvac proved to powerful he made him split into all his tiny selves from the planet he use to come from before his retcon

High evolutionary i guess he's a powerful guy through not abstract

grandmaster also easily absorbed

the shaper of worlds got absorbed

collector easily absorbed

starhawks i think he kinda did an OE effect on him where he was totally destroyed no part of him servived and only korvac could bring him back

gardner also a elder of the universe

eventually he absorbed the celestial host on earth at the time AS WELL as every living being on the planet even his wife, guy was a total uber emo worse then superboy prime

I have the What If comic. Korvac wins

Mider999
how do you guys know that the korvac of this dimension is not weaker then the one in the what if, he said im stronger then odin, and never did anything above that.

miraclethree
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Doesn't matter. He's not beating Darkseid. no

and you are really delusional if you think Darkseid won't lose 100/100

golem370
Korvac- http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/korvac.html

the Darkone
how do you guys know that the korvac of this dimension is not weaker then the one in the what if, he said im stronger then odin, and never did anything above that.

you are showing your ignorance once again, Korvac absorbed the 2nd host celestails, inbetweener, stranger, HE, gardner, shaper of worlds, dude would a$$ rape Darkseid.

janus77
this Korvac fellow looks insurmountable.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by janus77
this Korvac fellow looks insurmountable.

Now you're just being inplusudelable.

janus77
yeah, I often get that confused.

Mider999
darkone everyone in here use to say what if's dont count and now your suddenly saying they do, im not showing my ignorence just your hypocracy. Beside that at full power in the 616 universe he had a cosmic cube that was his ultimate power in normal continuity thus how can you say he's above darkseid, the cosmic cube is an illusionary device.

the Darkone
Read the Korvac saga, Korvac absorb High evolutionary, The Stranger, Inbetweener, Gardner, GrandMaster, Shaper of Worlds(CB), during the Korvac saga, and fraction of the power of cosmic. Korvac kills Darkseid 10 different ways.

Mider999
thats not part of the korvac saga, i own the korvac saga cost me a pretty penny too since it was TPB version, and no HE didnt do that in the korvac saga he did it in the what if.

Mr Master
Beside that at full power in the 616 universe he had a cosmic cube that was his ultimate power in normal continuity thus how can you say he's above darkseid,

the cosmic cube is an illusionary device.

"illusionary device?"

Where'd you get that from?

Starhawk
I know what you mean, if your a big Korvac fan also read the Gaurdians annual where he comes back.

Mr Master
Korvac made "subtle Alterations" to the Fabric of Reality 616 during the Korvac saga.

He wasn't able to completely Warp 616, but he was able to Alter it in some fashion.

The Korvac that possessed the Cosmic Cube Remade an entire Alternate Universe over 72 times.

(literally)

Bentley
I think DS loses bad then. Trickster, why are you a DS fanboy now?

Mider999
yet the cosmic cube's been altered by the retcon so what are its powers exactly now.

Mider999
look at other cosmic cube characters to know the real power of the cosmic cube, kubik and cosmos, and shaper of worlds

Bentley
Come on, someone will show up and mention the time Thanos owned one of them.

the Darkone
Thanos owned the Maker (True Beyonder), Basically her in a coma and Cube Beings are above sky fathers.

Mider999
prove that cube beings are above skyfathers. give us feats

the Darkone
prove that cube beings are above skyfathers. give us feats

I'll have Mr. Master school you since he has the scans and more knowledge then I, cube beings can warp reality from planetary scale to universal scale.

the Darkone
evil molecule man battled true beyonder, their battle was warping 616 reality. LT/Eternity even consider evil molecule-man the most powerful cube beings but one of the most powerful.

WorldWarHulk
Thanos owned the Maker (True Beyonder), Basically her in a coma and Cube Beings are above sky fathers. That was one of my favorite battles.

You know, it's funny, but I feel that some people in this forum massively underate Thanos (especially that one retard, who ignores that Thanos beat Thor, and that he thinks Thanos can't beat Thor...).
My opinion of course, but since I have every appearance of him, and I compare them to people like Mider's, and dvampire's statements, and needless to say, it just doesn't add up.

Oh well.

Mr Master
Thanos owned the Maker (True Beyonder), Basically her in a coma and Cube Beings are above sky fathers.

The Maker is not a True Beyonder.

The Maker is a vulnerable incarnation/form of Post-retcon Beyonder (A Cube Being)

Thanos knew that the ONLY reason he was able to defeat her was because she took Mortal form:

This is how the Maker "supposedly" ended up "Dead"... as you can see,

it's NOT TRUE.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4551/makernotdeadej3.th.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6416/makernotdead0bl8.th.jpg

Beyonder, (Maker) still imposing limitations like his PRE era, takes on Mortal Form.

"The Mind is Dead...Do NOT kill the body"...

This is in order to keep the essence of the Beyonder in prisoned within the Maker.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6118/makernotdead1wg7.th.jpg

Keep her body alive.

"a Living Prison"

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5114/makernotdead3gm3.th.jpg

"The ONLY prison capable of containing the Beyonder...it's essence"

"had we killed the Maker Form? The prisoner goes free"

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9929/makernotdead2bn5.th.jpg

"We would of ENABLED the thing we'd sought to prevent"

(the destruction of the Universe that is)

In this Thanos series,

the Maker could have imploded the Universe on a whim if it had not gone mad.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3595/maker3ho5.th.jpg

Estacado
She was shown dead in Annihilation...

Mr Master
Thanos knew of the Maker's potential

Thanos says his only recollection of the Beyonder or Kosmos is Unlimited power...

he repeats this.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/666/maker2bu1.th.jpg

This is Thanos after having possessed a Cosmic Cube that made him a Universe ...

after having the Infinity Gauntlet that made him "God"...

after having THOU ... which absorbed Living Tribunal.

The Maker was rendered unconcious,

because it took on mortal form and it was spiraling into madness.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1448/maker8sj8.th.jpg

They wanted to kill the Maker in it's vulnerable state...

Gladiator asks, "Can you kill a god?"

Here Gladiator calls the Maker

"the most powerful being in the known Universe"...

and again refers to it as a god...

but it' decided to take on mortal form,

which made it vulnerable.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1605/maker9rl6.th.jpg

Mr Master
Originally posted by Estacado
She was shown dead in Annihilation...

She was unconscious instead.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Thanos says his only recollection of the Beyonder or Kosmos is Unlimited power...

he repeats this.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/666/maker2bu1.th.jpg

This is Thanos after

having THOU ... which absorbed Living Tribunal. I hope to God you aren't implying,

Kosmos > THOTI... (because that's kinda what it sounds like). confused

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
I hope to God you aren't implying,

Kosmos > THOTI...

glare You should know better.

I'm just putting some weight behind Thanos' words. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
glare You should know better.

I'm just putting some weight behind Thanos' words. smile Cool enough, (just had to make sure lol) big grin

Mr Master
look at other cosmic cube characters to know the real power of the cosmic cube, kubik and cosmos, and shaper of worlds

Kubik can Warp pocket Universes.

Kosmos was equal to Kubik.

Shaper of Worlds can Warp or Create Planets.

Post-retcon Beyonder can Warp pocket Universes, and is Essential to the Multiverse.

Kill the Beyonder's Essence,

and "Havoc unthinkable would be wrecked across Multiversal Cosmography"

Post-retcon Molecule Man is more powerful than Beyonder,

and during his battle with the Beyonder, Warped parts of UniverseS across the Multiverse.

(even a Watcher went Blind in another Universe)

guy222
The Enemy

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't see jack shit that puts him over Darkseid. stick out tongue

no expression

Utrigita
I suppose this is Michael Korvac after having visited Taa II.

Michael Korvac For the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
no expression laughing out loud

psycho gundam
machine god for the win.

he oneshotted the collector from AU's away.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
machine god for the win.

he oneshotted the collector from AU's away. Korvac does win. Spite.

Pyron_Knight
Korvac wins.

guy222
poor ds

Bentley
Bumping madness!

fangirl101
Spite thread. And bumbed for bait.

Korvak wins.

Bentley
Huh?

I just wanted to see a thread with Korvac on it sad

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
Huh?

I just wanted to see a thread with Korvac on it sad i wouldnt worry about someone having a hissy fit because a dc characters is in a tough match up

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
i wouldnt worry about someone having a hissy fit because a dc characters is in a tough match up This isn't a tuff match. It's a spite match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.