Exiles Silver Surfer vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
evil face

Mider999
dont know the diffrence between normal and exiles surfer it would be kind of you told us.

Faceman
On Earth #552, Norrin Radd had been a great Military Scientist who had accidentally destroyed his own world with his greatest invention. Determined to bring it back to life he approached Galactus, Restorer of Worlds and became his herald in hopes that Galactus would resurrect his world in exchange for his service. However Galactus had taken an oath to only revive worlds destroyed by the Blight. Enraged The Silver Surfer turned against his Master, destroyed those who worshipped him and then attempted to kill Galactus himself and steal the knowledge of world restoration. This led to the destruction of Earth as well as the coming of the Exiles, the deaths of The Shi'ar Imperial Guard Elite (except Manta) and inevitably his own destruction.

Mider999
is he stronger then his normal counterpart then? Or could the normal surfer have been able to do all this.

Faceman
Originally posted by Mider999
is he stronger then his normal counterpart then? Or could the normal surfer have been able to do all this. Well he was able to rip Gladiator in half , killing him in the process. To lazy to go get the scan right now, maybe later.. wink

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Well he was able to rip Gladiator in half , killing him in the process. To lazy to go get the scan right now, maybe later.. wink

Good thread
smile

SS

Mider999
im just wondering because ive never seen norrin blood lusted to my recolection so im wondering how he'd do against this guy

but anyway superboy prime still wins

llagrok
Originally posted by Mider999
im just wondering because ive never seen norrin blood lusted to my recolection so im wondering how he'd do against this guy

but anyway superboy prime still wins

How does he still win? SS from exiles is more powerful.

Bouboumaster
A bloodlust Surfer is impressive, lol

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Faceman
Well he was able to rip Gladiator in half , killing him in the process. To lazy to go get the scan right now, maybe later.. wink

Well he didn't really rip him in half himself...his board cut him in half, but still, he's such a badass

He also stopped a punch from a very confident Gladiator just by holding out his hand, and smiled at him.

Bouboumaster
... "To me, my board"
Gladiator is dead, ripp in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.