Morpheus vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Morpheus, from the Matrix....takes on Blade. Both are skilled hand to hand combatants with moderate super strength. Who takes this?

Soljer
They both win....they're black. no expression.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Soljer
They both win....they're black. no expression.

lol...true...only one black man can walk away from this fight though

Soljer
I'm assuming that this takes place IN the matrix, or a construct or some such, so that Morpheus actually gets his 'powers'?

If so, Morpheus takes it.

charlemagne9746
actually....let's say that it takes place in the real world...and Morpheus still has those same powers. If Blade went into the Matrix...it would probably only amp the strength and skill he already has.

Soljer
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
actually....let's say that it takes place in the real world...and Morpheus still has those same powers. If Blade went into the Matrix...it would probably only amp the strength and skill he already has.

Not necessarily. In the Matrix, speed and strength aren't based on his ACTUAL physicality. Rather, they're based on will-power or strength of mind.

Blade very well could be WEAKER inside the Matrix.

Oh, and because I didn't point this out to begin with, Morpheus isn't a comic character, so this should be closed, technically.

Regardless; Morpheus wins the fight as stipulated by you.

charlemagne9746
yeah, I wasn't thinking about Morpheus not being a comic character when I made the thread. I just finished watching the Matrix again...and just wondered who would win in a fight...lol

Symmetric Chaos
Morpheus has a good deal of advantages.

llagrok
I'd like to see Hudlin write this one smile

Darth Martin
Morpheus fights Agents and holds his own. Not sure if Blade could do the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.