Serious Mr. Karate vs Dead or Alive 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Snafu The Great's Notes: A friend of mine was looking at the Geese/DOA4 thread and requested that I make one with S. Mr. Karate competing in the DOA tournament as a hidden boss.

(continued after the Geese vs. DOA4 intro....)

Inside the reception hall, Geese keeps to himself, flanked by his bodyguards, the English poleman Billy Kane, as well as Ripper and Hopper.

Meanwhile, the other DOA cast are planning on what to do with this newest participant in the tournament. For Team Ninja, the plan for them is get Geese out of the way, when deal with DOATEC.

The fight from outside near several warehouses gains the fighters' attention. Looking out through the windows, they see a warehouse on fire, with several heavily-armored people (i.e., in the Master Chief uniforms) running out.

One isn't so lucky as he is nailed from behind with a wall of ki.

Walking out of the flaming warehouse, ala Wesley Snipes in the Blade Trinity intro is a man wearing a gray karate gi and a Tengu Mask.

Geese recognises him immediately. "Sakazaki."

Hayate looks at Geese. "You know him?"

Geese ignores him and jumps into the fray.

Takuma, however is more than just Mr. Karate. Someone had forgotten to tell him that his Tengu Mask was cursed by the Japanese Gods, giving the wearer great power, which Takuma has unwittingly unlocked.

Serious Mr. Karate has been unleashed.

The DOA cast watch as Geese and his longtime rival fight. When Takuma goes for the Chou Haoushikouken, Geese counters with his Raging Storm, ending the battle in a standoff.

"This is my dance, Sakazaki," Geese growls. "Stay out of my way."

The aura that is radiating from Takuma sends chills down the DOA fighters' spines.

"I am not Sakazaki," the masked fighter replies. "I am Mr. Karate, the Karate Goblin." He points to Geese. "I will see you soon."

He then vanishes into the night. From his position, Hayabusa mutters to himself, "I would rather deal with the Demon Clan and the Vigoor Empire instead of those two."

Sado22
correction: second greatest mad

cool intro.

so who spanked who in the Geese vs DOA thread?

Takuma pwns.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Wow, Takuma pwns.

olympian
Mr Karate.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
correction: second greatest mad

Doesn't sound as good.

King Nothing
Mr. Karate.

StyleTime
Terry Bogard wins.

Xenogears
Originally posted by StyleTime
Terry Bogard wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.