Music Videos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smallville
I recently undertook the Music Video making hobby, which is actually rather enjoyable. Should you feel inspired by my work or you feel the urge to give it the ole' collage try, then I encourage you. For some help, send me a PM and I will do what I can.

The better programs to use are:

1) Sony Vegas I use this program. Links to trial version.

2) Windows Movie Maker 2 Not my personal preference, but works.

3) Adobe Premier In my opinion, second best to Vegas. A lot of my friends prefer this to Vegas, but I find Vegas a lot less restricting.

If some of my links don't work, search for the programs. I apologize for the inconvenience.

For uploading videos to the net, please use some of the following links:

www.yousendit.com
www.megaupload.com
www.filefront.com
www.uploadhut.com
www.turboupload.com
www.qfile.de
www.sendmefile.com
www.mytempdir.com
www.35mb.com
www.ushareit.com

You can simply post a link to you video... but if this picks up and there becomes a flood of posts, that will need to change.

Remember, I am new at this too, and learning just as all of you are. I might not be able to help you with everything. Best of luck!

- Smallville
superman

P.S.

I will post my videos later. If you wanna see them now, send me a PM and I will give you the link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.