Green Lantern Battle...in Marvel Universe!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Four Green Lantern Rings have been sent across dimensional rifts into the Marvel Universe to worthy heroes. They were chosen based on their intelligence, unique qualities and demonstrated heroism. Each have been given time and instruction to learn and master the use of their ring. Now they must face off against each other so that the one worthy hero left standing will become the bearer of the Green Lantern mantle in the Marvel Universe!

Iron Man
Mr. Fantastic
Spiderman
Storm

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/42000/41361/34505-green-lantern-ring_400.jpg

Newjak
I just right how I think they would rank as a GL from worst to best.

4) Storm= I don't think she quite stacks up with the other three. Not smart enough, imaginative enough, or have enough willpower.

As far as I'm concerned 3-1 are pretty interchangable.

3) Reed Richards= He is the smartest person ever and his power already is one that reauires a good imagination to use it.

2) Spiderman= Very imaginative very. He is also very smart. He also has very good willpower. So he is good in just about everything it takes to be a good GL.

3) Ironman= He is inventor by nature biulding one of the best human made tech items in comics.

As to who would win I would say Tony would. His armor would allow him to function without using as much energy as the others. For instance he doesn't need to tap his power for life supports or super strength. He alredy is there.

masterbruce
bump

SpunkySmurph
Storm throws away her ring and then beats all three of them anyways. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
This is probably between Reed and Storm.

She likely has more will power to use but Reed could use it more effectively.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

She likely has more will power to use but Reed could use it more effectively.

So you think Storm has more willpower than Spiderman? and btw I think Ironman would be better with ring than storm.

SpunkySmurph

She likely has more will power to use but Reed could use it more effectively. Tony would pwn her as soon as the battle starts... he is smarter, more creative, much more ruthless, and would have already thought up a hundred ways to take her out.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Tony would pwn her as soon as the battle starts... he is smarter, more creative, much more ruthless, and would have already thought up a hundred ways to take her out.

Originally posted by masterbruce
So you think Storm has more willpower than Spiderman? and btw I think Ironman would be better with ring than storm.

I was going with the person I saw as having the most raw power with the ring and the person who would have the best ability to use it's powers.

Juntai
Didn't Mr Fantastic's willpower help give Eternity shape?

SpunkySmurph
Tony would use the ring better then Reed... Reed would hesitate to do certain things, whereas Tony would be prepared to suck the air from their lungs, make himself as powererful as the Sentry, etc. etc.

masterbruce
Tony would use the ring better then Reed... Reed would hesitate to do certain things, whereas Tony would be prepared to suck the air from their lungs, make himself as powererful as the Sentry, etc. etc.

Reed would prob have studied the ring's limits more indepth and can counter Tony's moves.

Peter would just have alot of fun with the ring.

Priest
green webbing constructs ftw

charlemagne9746
I'd say Reed...he just looks like a natural GL to me..lol. With his super genius...he could be very creative with the ring. On the flip side...imagine if Dr. Doom gained possession of such a ring...with his intelligence...and his determination to conquer...he could create some mad constructs.

Madvillain
Reed Richards easily...

then most likely Storm.

Starhawk
Reed Richards easily. Has the best willpower and imagination.

Iron Man wouldn't be able to use the ring at all, he's an alcoholic and has almost no will power.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I'd say Reed...he just looks like a natural GL to me..lol. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/HTNCLJL.jpg

jasonk3
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/HTNCLJL.jpg

laughing

Priest
that scan was sweet.. that thread rocked

Symmetric Chaos

crylaugh

Ptr_Grifin
I would go with Spider-Man. His Spider sense would definitley be a huge factor in his victory. He has jumped around Reed before and now he has the power of a Green Lantern, somewhat the same with Ironman.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
His Spider sense would definitley be a huge factor in his victory. nono

Symmetric Chaos
nono

I would be cosmically enchanced though. Joo phail!

Soljer
I was about to say exactly what Starhawk did - Tony's willpower is OBVIOUSLY lacking.

He is one of the most creative though, even if Richards is smarter.

I'd say it would likely be a toss up between Richards and Pete. Pete's really being underestimated here. He's incredibly smart, and he has a ton of willpower.

Soljer
I would be cosmically enchanced though. Joo phail!

And reed thinks "Hey, that's a nifty power...I want it."

And then he has it. no expression.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
And reed thinks "Hey, that's a nifty power...I want it."

And then he has it. no expression.

EndGame evil face

dvampire
I say IM or Reed, they're more creative.

illadelph12
I could see Ironman calling down a giant green proton canon a la Marvel Vs. Capcom and blasting everyone else away...

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Soljer
I was about to say exactly what Starhawk did - Tony's willpower is OBVIOUSLY lacking.

He is one of the most creative though, even if Richards is smarter.

Really? I would think being an alcoholic that does not drink anymore would take tremendous amounts of will power IMHO

WorldWarHulk
Am I one of the few that hasn't lost respect for Tony?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Am I one of the few that hasn't lost respect for Tony?

confused . . . well are you?

Personally yeah some of the stuff he's done has been dickish but there's still plenty of reason to respect what the guy has accomplished in his life.

xmarksthespot
Reed Richards or Iron-Man.

Also N.B. Rutard and 2damnstupid aren't likely to come into the thread except by accident, since it doesn't have Storm in the title, nor can her name be seen in the preview when you hover over the title.

masterbruce
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Also N.B. Rutard and 2damnstupid aren't likely to come into the thread except by accident, since it doesn't have Storm in the title, nor can her name be seen in the preview when you hover over the title.

laughing good point

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Really? I would think being an alcoholic that does not drink anymore would take tremendous amounts of will power IMHO

But being an alcoholic that is not currently drinking but has relapsed more times than I could possibly count surely doesn't take too much.

Trolt
Originally posted by illadelph12
I could see Ironman calling down a giant green proton canon a la Marvel Vs. Capcom and blasting everyone else away...

a very big cannon is needed to take out storm.

Innerhype
Originally posted by illadelph12

Well there was that little scene towards the end of the JLA/Avenger crossover, where Iron Man showed Kyle(GL) how to make that BFG which took out Juggernaut and a few others all at once cool

Newjak
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Am I one of the few that hasn't lost respect for Tony? I still have respect for Tony stick out tongue

MightyEInherjar
Spiderman. Why?

Spiderman always uses his enormous amounts of creativity and willpower to beat the guys that are far above him in power. Those two things are part of Spiderman's whole character, and are the two most important things (IMO) to being a Green Lantern.

I think Kyle and Spidey have similar attitudes and temperament...not to mention Spiderman is pretty smart to boot.

Trolt
Originally posted by Innerhype
Well there was that little scene towards the end of the JLA/Avenger crossover, where Iron Man showed Kyle(GL) how to make that BFG which took out Juggernaut and a few others all at once cool

heh you're right about that one, surprised i never thought of it that way.
IM is even in his modular armour, which is the one they used off the cartoon/capcom games!

Galan007
the one worthy hero left standing will become the bearer of the Green Lantern mantle in the Marvel Universe!

Mr. Fantastic My God...

Can you imagine Reed Richards with a GL ring? eek!

guy222
Four Green Lantern Rings have been sent across dimensional rifts into the Marvel Universe to worthy heroes. They were chosen based on their intelligence, unique qualities and demonstrated heroism. Each have been given time and instruction to learn and master the use of their ring. Now they must face off against each other so that the one worthy hero left standing will become the bearer of the Green Lantern mantle in the Marvel Universe!

Iron Man
Mr. Fantastic
Spiderman
Storm

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/42000/41361/34505-green-lantern-ring_400.jpg

spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.