chunli vs elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins ? chunli from street fighter or elektra ?

Sam Z
Gonna be closed.
But Chun Li wins. And without much trouble.

Charlotte DeBel
Chun Li puts Electra's sai into her ugly Greek ass (Electra's ass is actually a bit too fat to my taste).

Chun Li 8-9/10. One or two victories goes to Electra's psi abilities which aren't too great to my taste...

And that's an example of badly done "combination" versus.

Sam Z
Agreed with everything, except "ugly ass" part...

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who wins ? chunli from street fighter or elektra ?

chun

Charlotte DeBel
I don't like Electra too much, plain and simple... And I'm female- so my tastes can be different from those of men. Her face is pretty, though...

But that's not a proper crossover versus. I've already proposed an idea of giving sufficient info on "exotic" character when creating such threads... That helps to keep the debate civilized...
And prevents people from posting some ridiculous things... For example, "a teamwork" as an advantage versus two characters who were trained to fight together...Oh, hell... I'd better forget this "Torch pwnage" thread...

Charlotte DeBel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/450073_3-should-the-vs-forum-be-more-open
Here I've posted some of my ideas on combined threads- since those aren't welcomed now in Game vs forum (where they have plenty of other problems- like that stupid Ryu vs Terry versus, which can be compared to Spiderman vs Wolverine one)....And therefore it's need for some common grounds for such debates- or proper rules so as not to create spam threads...

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I don't like Electra too much, plain and simple... And I'm female- so my tastes can be different from those of men. Her face is pretty, though...

But that's not a proper crossover versus. I've already proposed an idea of giving sufficient info on "exotic" character when creating such threads... That helps to keep the debate civilized...
And prevents people from posting some ridiculous things... For example, "a teamwork" as an advantage versus two characters who were trained to fight together...Oh, hell... I'd better forget this "Torch pwnage" thread... i see abunch of threads with movi characters against otheres on here and i dont see any problems going on there. this is the same thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.