KKK Evil Master Plan!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
List of Accusations and Suspicious Products:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Rumor_in_African_American_culture#Accusations_agai
nst_businesses

For the record... I occasionaly wear NO FEAR T-shirts. embarrasment

lord xyz
Michael Moore said that the NRA are like the new KKK. Seeing as the NRA formed in the same year the KKK ended.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm not too fond of Tubbo (MM) but if there is a conspiracy by the NRA(allegedly KKK) and the US government allow illegal guns to be sold to black youth gang members like the Crips and Bloods....he may be up to something....

lord xyz
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm not too fond of Tubbo (MM) but if there is a conspiracy by the NRA(allegedly KKK) and the US government to allow illegal guns to be sold to black youth gang members like the Crips and Bloods....he may be up to something.... It's pretty similar, one organisation has white people are allowed to have guns but black people aren't. The other, shot black people.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by lord xyz
Michael Moore said that the NRA are like the new KKK. Seeing as the NRA formed in the same year the KKK ended.

Being as the KKK never ended, I would think that either you or Moore don't have their facts straight.

lord xyz
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Being as the KKK never ended, I would think that either you or Moore don't have their facts straight. I'm going to say me. Although, Moore probably doesn't either.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by lord xyz
I'm going to say me. Although, Moore probably doesn't either.

That was funny

lord xyz
Thinking back, when I said "ended" pertend I said "outlawed", that was probably what he said.

NuclearWinter
I'm not too fond of Tubbo (MM) but if there is a conspiracy by the NRA(allegedly KKK) and the US government allow illegal guns to be sold to black youth gang members like the Crips and Bloods....he may be up to something....

Yeah right.

There are many people in office who belong to the New World Order who are pushing to have guns REMOVED from all citizens of the United States.

At the moment, their plan may be to make it easy to give guns to criminals in order to give them a better chance to convince us to give them up, but their ultimate goal is not to arm the citizens of the United States, their ultimate goal is to make us defenseless by taking away our arms.

You don't believe me? Watch what happens during the next 2-3 years.

Evil Dead
uhh......what exactly was outlawed? Here in the U.S., our constition garauntees the right to assemble, no matter what your beliefs may be.

every few years there are KKK rallies and parades in hick states like Alabama or Mississippi on the news.

ps. that list is funny. God people are ignorant.

lord xyz
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Yeah right.

There are many people in office who belong to the New World Order who are pushing to have guns REMOVED from all citizens of the United States.

At the moment, their plan may be to make it easy to give guns to criminals in order to give them a better chance to convince us to give them up, but their ultimate goal is not to arm the citizens of the United States, their ultimate goal is to make us defenseless by taking away our arms.

You don't believe me? Watch what happens during the next 2-3 years. Believe me, I will. Also, if you turn out to be horribly wrong, can we all laugh at you? I know I don't need to ask, but I'm making sure you understand.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Yeah right.

You don't believe me? Watch what happens during the next 2-3 years.

Nuh-Uh!

That would go agaisn't the KKK's Master Plan.

You can't have two Conspiracy Theories going agaisn't each other.

That's cheating. nono

ADarksideJedi
It aready end.There may be some still out there.But I doubt if they have anything plan.jm

chithappens
Nuh-Uh!

That would go agaisn't the KKK's Master Plan.

You can't have two Conspiracy Theories going agaisn't each other.

That's cheating. nono

And it would not make sense anyway. How can you base something unproven against something unproven? rolling on floor laughing

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by chithappens
And it would not make sense anyway. How can you base something unproven against something unproven? rolling on floor laughing

Welcome to the conspiracy forum, heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.