Baraka vs. Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burnt Pancakes
This is Armageddon Baraka, if that makes any difference. Who wins?

olympian
Baraka.

Major Snafu
Baraka sends M. Bison a present. The present in question is Vega's severed head.

Vega may be a sociopath who likes to carve scantily-clad women apart, but against an unpredictable Tarkatan (which is one of my all-time favorite MK fighters), Vega is pretty much dead.

King Nothing
Poor, poor Vega.

Emperor Ashtar
Baraka looks at him and he dies.

Xenogears
Sure is fun watching Vega get pwned

StyleTime
Baraka is ugly.

brainchild81
Vega will look worse than Baraka when this is over. Baraka will literally FUBAR him.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by brainchild81
Vega will look worse than Baraka when this is over. Baraka will literally FUBAR him.

I second that. The Tarkatan will carve the Spanish Ninja up so bad, that Vega will wish he was fighting Chun Li.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Major Snafu
I second that. The Tarkatan will carve the Spanish Ninja up so bad, that Vega will wish he was fighting Chun Li.

Yea fighting chun Li in her underware laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by StyleTime
Baraka is ugly.

That's an understatement.

Sam Z
Baraka chops Vega to pieces.

Burnt Pancakes
Originally posted by Major Snafu

Didn't Vega already get beat down by CHun-Li? Or is the movie not canon?

Mr Dude
Was baraka ever a boss? He always came across as a bit of a chump to me. Looks like one of the generic Tatararanan that are so easy to beat up in the conquest mode.
Vega is a proper ultimate badass though. Even though he got beat up in the cartoon by a girl.

Xenogears
Vega is crowned wuss of the month.

Mr Dude
Vega is cool. I remember back in the day playing SF2 round my mates house it was "oh shit it's the claw guy who climbs up the walls". He's a proper psycho with a mask and everything.
So he's a wuss now. What happened?

brainchild81
He's still badass. He just does wuss stuff along w/the badass stuff.

Superboy Prime
So hmm...why exactly does Baraka curbstomp Vega?
Not saying Vega would win, but it's not like Vega's a crippled old man with alzheimer.

King Nothing
Vega is my favorite SF, no lie (he's tied with Akuma and M.Bison).

Emperor Ashtar
Vega is very underrated, yet cool SF.

King Nothing
Vega is the king of fighting game psychos, IMO.

brainchild81
Quite possibly.

King Nothing
He's a pretty boy, yet he still violates women and kills them (that's just outrageous). And that whole licking the bloody claw thing is just crazy and weird (very unsanitary). And his hyper narcissistic attitude is just a plus. That guy loves on one but himself.

Emperor Ashtar
Vega/Balrog kills homelss people and people who are facially impaired, but I've never heard him killing women. I know he has a crush on cammy.

mr.smiley
I say Vega.

King Nothing
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Vega/Balrog kills homelss people and people who are facially impaired, but I've never heard him killing women. I know he has a crush on cammy. Vega kills every one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.