Kyo Kusanagi vs Dead or Alive 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The third (and final) SNK participant is none other than Kyo Kusanagi.

With his nemesis Iori Yagami in traction for the next couple of months (he picked a fight with Sagat and was Tiger Genocide-ed into a hospital bed), Kyo can finally have some breathing room.

Kyo hears that Ryu is competing in the DOA 4 Tournament and decides to compete in order to get his much-anticipated rematch against his Capcom rival.

However, where we last left our resident Ansatsuken master he was at his home, still in the horse stance, benchpressing a massive tree trunk over his head while Chun Li, clad in a bikini, is smacking his legs with a bamboo stick, and Ken sitting on the aforementioned trunk, reading a novel.

In other words, Kyo has found the wrong Ryu...again.

Kyo then decides to make the best of it upon finding out that the Ryu in question is the Hayabusa ninja, and not the Ansatsuken fighter. And after winning the King of Fighters tournaments numerous times in a row, he is ready for some fresh competition.

King Nothing
I think Kyo will pass just about everyone except the ninjas.

StyleTime
What's up with the character vs DOA4 threads?

Kyo will do a little bit better than Geese did.

Xenogears
Chances are Snafu just hates DOA laughing out loud

StyleTime
I'm starting to wonder about that myself.

Or maybe he's trying to test us DOA "fanboys".

Of course he could be doing it purely out of genuine curiosity too.

Only Major Snafu knows for sure......and Terry. Terry knows too.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by StyleTime
Or maybe he's trying to test us DOA "fanboys".
Of course he could be doing it purely out of genuine curiosity too.

It's a bit of both, since my friends claim that Dead or Alive can beat anybody from a fighting game, so I decide to put that to the test. If I wanted to bash DOA, I'd stick Team Ninja against the entire cast of Mortal Kombat.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Major Snafu
It's a bit of both, since my friends claim that Dead or Alive can beat anybody from a fighting game, so I decide to put that to the test. If I wanted to bash DOA, I'd stick Team Ninja against the entire cast of Mortal Kombat. Hmm...seems I was right. Apparently, you do make some pretty dumb threads, some of which are: 1. Kyo Kusanagi vs. Demitri Maximov, 2. Geese Howard vs. Belial Aensland, 3. Akuma vs. Ayane, 4. Simon Belmont vs. Soul Calibur 3, 5. Chun Li Runs the (Chinese Martial Arts) Gauntlet, and so on. In fact, I remember sending you a message regarding the ridiculous amount of Hayabusa threads you were making, most of which you made hoping to see him lose. Frankly, you failed in just about all of them.Originally posted by StyleTime
Only Major Snafu knows for sure......and Terry. Terry knows too. Of course.

StyleTime
It's a bit of both, since my friends claim that Dead or Alive can beat anybody from a fighting game, so I decide to put that to the test. If I wanted to bash DOA, I'd stick Team Ninja against the entire cast of Mortal Kombat.
Well, your friends are mistaken. The DOA crew is powerful and underrated ,but they can't beat everybody. Excluding jokes, even a "fanboy" like myself or Xenogears will admit that.

As for the bashing, you are guilty of making spite threads for the DOA characters. I don't mean any offence by that. You may have even had different reasons for making those threads, but you have done it before.

Maybe you were trying to prove your friends wrong? Did they think Ayane could beat Akuma or something? That thread seemed a bit....spiteful.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Xenogears
Hmm...seems I was right. Apparently, you do make some pretty dumb threads, some of which are: 1. Kyo Kusanagi vs. Demitri Maximov, 2. Geese Howard vs. Belial Aensland, 3. Akuma vs. Ayane, 4. Simon Belmont vs. Soul Calibur 3, 5. Chun Li Runs the (Chinese Martial Arts) Gauntlet, and so on. In fact, I remember sending you a message regarding the ridiculous amount of Hayabusa threads you were making, most of which you made hoping to see him lose. Frankly, you failed in just about all of them.Of course.

No. I'm a big fan of Ninja Gaiden from back in its Arcade and Nintendo days, and I want to see Hayabusa win as much as Ryu does. As for my threads, I will continue to make whatever matches as I see fit.

Oh, and for the record, the Geese/Belial thread isn't mine.

Originally posted by StyleTime
As for the bashing, you are guilty of making spite threads for the DOA characters. No offense meant there, but you have done it.

No one else seem to have a problem with my threads. And if it were spite, I'd pit the DOA cast against the MK cast, which would be an extreme case of overkill.

If you have a problem with my threads, then skip them and move on.

StyleTime
No one else seem to have a problem with my threads. And if it were spite, I'd pit the DOA cast against the MK cast, which would be an extreme case of overkill.

If you have a problem with my threads, then skip them and move on.
Quite being defensive. I said I wasn't attacking you. Believe it or not, I usually like your threads.

But to say you didn't mean spite when you pit Ayane against Akuma or Ryu against Urien and Gill is rediculous. Unless you actually believed Ayane and Ryu had chances against those guys.

Like I said, I normally like your threads and I don't really mind the occasional mismatch, but you can't deny that you have put some DOA characters against impossible odds before.

That's all I'm saying.

King Nothing

If you have a problem with my threads, then skip them and move on. I know that's right, you tell'em. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.