Orion vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Seems people need to learn to respect DC.

Orion

vs.

Avengers:

Sentry
Hercules
Wonderman
Hulk
Sersi
Ms. Marvel
Vision
Extremis IM

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Orion

vs.

Avengers:

Sentry
Hercules
Wonderman
Hulk
Sersi
Ms. Marvel
Vision
Extremis IM

I do stick out tongue Avengers should win big grin

TricksterPriest
Not against Orion. evil face

guy222
Not against Orion. evil face

did u give him the ale wink

Joey Stacks
What's stopping Sersi from turning him into a fluffy bunny?

TricksterPriest
AF, MB, and a godly forcefield. Plus, I'm not sure you can do that to a new god.

Bentley
Sentry is the problem here the others one go down easy. So, why not make a Sentry vs Orion thread instead?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bentley
Sentry is the problem here the others one go down easy. So, why not make a Sentry vs Orion thread instead?

It wouldn't be much of a fight. Orion can kill Supes with the AF in one shot. Sentry would be ****ed. stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Don't underestimate the man who have the energy of 1 000 000 suns!!!

shifty

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Don't underestimate the man who have the energy of 1 000 000 suns!!!

shifty

Don't underestimate the 'Wrath of the Source.' stick out tongue

Bentley
Sentry has not proved to be on that level... Yet. But barring AF its a good fight.

Joey Stacks
AF, MB, and a godly forcefield. Plus, I'm not sure you can do that to a new god.

So nothing?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bentley
Sentry has not proved to be on that level... Yet. But barring AF its a good fight.

I'd still give Orion the edge in a slugfest, but it would be a good fight.

Joey: ......What the f**k? Go read Orion's respect thread and learn to respect the new gods.

Joey Stacks
I don't need to read a respect thread when I have the comics.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
I don't need to read a respect thread when I have the comics.

So nothing?

If you actually had the original Jack Kirby 'New Gods' ,I'd be very very very very surprised. roll eyes (sarcastic) 2nd, if you had them, you wouldn't make stupid comments like that. Orion can destroy Silver Surfer, he's more than a match for Sersi and this team.

Joey Stacks
If he's that much of a match why make this thread?

And can you rememind me when the last time Orion showed resistance to a top notch Matter Manipulator?

Oh and Orion can destroy Surfer? With his ability to have been oneshotted by him in their previous match-up?

golem370
Come on now these guys are way to strong for Orion Hulk and Sentry would do Hercules and Sentry would also do and Hercules and Hulk would be to much for Orion.

Board Walker
Joey do you know anything of Orion, besides the biased information which is passed around on these forums?

Orion with his impassible force field, along with the Mother box, and the AstroForce which flows through him; which is the wrath of the source.

Yeah Orion is going to take this easy as cake.

Blood lusted Orion? He easily one shots the galaxy.

guy222

Don't discount the power of Guy222 laughing out loud Got ya stick out tongue

Longinus
Jesus, and people say Sentry is over-rated/hyped. People like Superman and Orion make me sick, bio field and impassiable force field that you can't get through, developing invisiblity and intagibility by vibrating molecules, weapons that can kill gods. Supes and his allies are becoming sickening these days. I mean honestly how do you all love these characters that are damn near unbeatable and develope new abilities every damn issue. Supes is beating Despero, a guy who beat Supes ass and the JLA in the past on multiple occassions. Without all that bs Orion comes with, I give the victory to the Avengers.

Priest
Herald

High
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

Middle
Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet, Captain Marvel (DC), Damien Hellstrom, Doomsday, The Fallen One, Firelord, The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Kid Omega, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sinestro, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Swamp Thing, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Wonder Woman
sly

Board Walker
Originally posted by Priest
Herald

High
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

Middle
Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet, Captain Marvel (DC), Damien Hellstrom, Doomsday, The Fallen One, Firelord, The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Kid Omega, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sinestro, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Swamp Thing, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Wonder Woman
sly

A list of name means what?

Priest
Originally posted by Board Walker
A list of name means what?
u really dident get it? confused

Board Walker
u really dident get it? confused

I just see it as a forum members rankings of power levels.

Priest
I just see it as a forum members rankings of power levels.
ok ok, it was supposed to be a joke in any case stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
Seems people need to learn to respect DC. You really need to shut up about this.

Nobody has said anything about DC, nobody.
Yet, you take a couple people from Marvel beating Superman, and then turn it into company battles.

When people say Superman loses, they aren't saying DC loses, they aren't saying Marvel is superiour to DC, they aren't saying that DC sucks... they are simply saying that Superman loses, nothing more, nothing less.

It's simply f*cking annoying when, everytime for the last days or so, Olympian (or however it's spelt) says that Superman loses, and yet, he doesn't respect DC?
I fail to see when he started off with DC loses. He said Superman loses, and yet, you had to turn it into a company debate.

It's not companies going head to head, it's characters, not DC vs Marvel.
People who look at it like that, usually end up hating one company or another. Plus, it usually reflects badly against that person.

Again, it's Superman vs Hulk, not DC vs Marvel.
Just because I said Hulk beats Superman, that doesn't mean I don't respect DC, or vice-versa.

Yes, there are people or retards like spider-dude, and a couple other douchebags, who are bias towards one company. But, when threads like this shit, are made, just so people will "learn to respect DC", it gets to be a bit much.

Also, if it involves Superman, it's usually Superman hate, not DC. Or, it's just one person's opinion. Especially, if they haven't involved massive bias, or the like.

Plus, how does it look to other people, when you're running around making "Respect DC, or I'll watch hentia" (or whatever the hell you're into)?

Needless to say, I hate threads that start off with "Marvel vs DC", and it's just plain annoying.

Plus, this thread is dumb.

SpunkySmurph
Wow, Bran's out to kill tonight... ermmnone

Symmetric Chaos
imscared

tkitna
Sentry solos him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry solos him.
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
imscared

long pig
What's stopping Sersi from turning him into a fluffy bunny?
Immune to molecular fiddlin'. A VERY top notch DC molecular chick was unable to do anything to him. I even think her name was Circe. I can't remember. NG's are also immune to mental attacks.

Sentry would be the only one who would probably beat him in theory. Take him out and Orion wouldn't have any problems with this so called "Avengers".

But, have you seen how shitty Orion has been portrayed lately? God, wtf is going on here?

long pig
Herald

High

Middle
sly
But, it doesn't mean much. I mean, Swamp Thing would MURDER everyone on that under-herald list and would take out half the true heralds. (why is superman a herald? He's not...fanboys).

Mider999
yup its true about swamp thing, he's uber though you might not think so.

UniOmni
New Gods are immune to Martian TP.

I've seen nothing that says their immune to tp entirely.

And Lol at Orion soloing this list.

Not happening, at all.

And WWH owned Trickster like i've wanted too, but held off due to fear of the banning stick.

I can't stand people who go by respect threads to get an idea of how powerful a character is.

TricksterPriest
It's not a respect thread thing. And Bran, the point I was making, is that DC is often more powerful. and yes, Orion can solo the list. almost everyone here agrees with that.

If the DC Circe can't matter manip Orion, Marvel Sersi has no chance. and the AF can one-shot anyone here. Hell, he could go full blast and probably kill most of them, if not one-shotting the planet.

Trolt
It's not a respect thread thing. And Bran, the point I was making, is that DC is often more powerful. and yes, Orion can solo the list. almost everyone here agrees with that.

If the DC Circe can't matter manip Orion, Marvel Sersi has no chance. and the AF can one-shot anyone here. Hell, he could go full blast and probably kill most of them, if not one-shotting the planet.
then what is the point of the thread if you think it's so one sided ? Trying to troll ??? Either make the fights even or at least near even, insetad of trying to prove a point with "spite" threads.

Galan007
If you actually had the original Jack Kirby 'New Gods' ,I'd be very very very very surprised. Actually,

The most recent "New Gods" series (published in 1995..... I think), paints a much greater picture of the New Gods, and what they are really capable of.

As for this thread,

Orion ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by Longinus
People like Superman and Orion make me sick, bio field and impassiable force field that you can't get through, developing invisiblity and intagibility by vibrating molecules, weapons that can kill gods. Supes and his allies are becoming sickening these days. I mean honestly how do you all love these characters that are damn near unbeatable and develope new abilities every damn issue. And comments like this "make me sick". erm

Neither Superman nor Orion "develop new abilities every issue", (in fact, every feat you just named has been consistently performed by one of these 2 for some time now). doped

So if said feat(s) have consistently been in a given characters power-set for a long while, I don't understand how it's unbelievable, or sickening that they can still do these things....

But, srug

batdude123
Originally posted by long pig
(why is superman a herald? He's not...fanboys).

The f*ck are you smoking?

Probably one of the funniest things I've ever read on KMC.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by batdude123

Probably one of the funniest things I've ever read on KMC. Actually, he's right.
Surfer, Terrax, Firelord, Stardust, Air-Walker, Morg, Nova, Alpha Ray Bill, Plasma, Ardina, Dominas, Starglow, Fallen One, Dark Angle, Destroyer, Red Shift, Aunt May, Rom, Dazzler, Uncle Ben, Johnny Storm (although brief), and even Thor (brief) are heralds.

Actually, Superman isn't a herald anymore either, so you may need to read some newer comics...
stick out tongue

Board Walker
Super is above herald, so yeah in a sense he/she was right in saying superman isnt herald level.

mighty adam
Jesus, and people say Sentry is over-rated/hyped. People like Superman and Orion make me sick, bio field and impassiable force field that you can't get through, developing invisiblity and intagibility by vibrating molecules, weapons that can kill gods. Supes and his allies are becoming sickening these days. I mean honestly how do you all love these characters that are damn near unbeatable and develope new abilities every damn issue. Supes is beating Despero, a guy who beat Supes ass and the JLA in the past on multiple occassions. Without all that bs Orion comes with, I give the victory to the Avengers. much respect. thank god its other people on here besides 80 year old dc fanboys who still have wet dreams for supes.

tkitna
Superman is not above heralds of Galactus.

WorldWarHulk
Super is above herald, so yeah in a sense he/she was right in saying superman isnt herald level. If I ate a cat, would I be right to refer to it as, "eating pussy"?

TricksterPriest
He's capable of beating most of them. for a majority, I dunno. But he's at their level.

and Orion would kill most of the heralds.

batdude123
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Actually, he's right.
Surfer, Terrax, Firelord, Stardust, Air-Walker, Morg, Nova, Alpha Ray Bill, Plasma, Ardina, Dominas, Starglow, Fallen One, Dark Angle, Destroyer, Red Shift, Aunt May, Rom, Dazzler, Uncle Ben, Johnny Storm (although brief), and even Thor (brief) are heralds.

Actually, Superman isn't a herald anymore either, so you may need to read some newer comics...
stick out tongue

haermm

TricksterPriest
Ahem. Kryptonian. stick out tongue

Orion solos the field. Thank you, good night.

mighty adam
orion do needs more respect dc should make him and darksied shown as way WAY more powerful then supes/ most of the dcu. so yes orion should beat this group of avengers

King_Mungi
AF = Alpha Flight

HA! I KNEW IT!

UniOmni

Orion can solo the list under who's pen?

Not even Simonson, his best writer would have him do that.

Simonson is to Orion, what Loeb was to Superman.

The only way Orion could solo this list, is if we take all his highend and disregard their highend.

Laughable, really.

And why does what goes for DC Circe, automatically extend to Marvels?

You don't even try to hide it, huh?

TricksterPriest
...............DC Circe beat down the Greek Pantheon. She's skyfather level, you twit. shocklaugh

2nd, none of these marvel guys are equal to Superman. And even he admitted Orion can kill him. None of them can withstand the Astro Force or defeat Orion's force field, MB, etc.

Galan007
Originally posted by UniOmni
The only way Orion could solo this list, is if we take all his highend and disregard their highend. Please tell me what any of the other characters in this thread can do in order to beat Orion /w/ AF. erm

TricksterPriest
Please don't say Slugfest. The bricks aren't that good. no Not against someone who's fought Darkseid in H2H and drawn even.

Galan007
Please don't say Slugfest. The bricks aren't that good. no Not against someone who's fought Darkseid in H2H and drawn even. The bricks wouldn't stand a chance in hell against Orion... even in a pure slugfest IMO.

Faceman
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
If I ate a cat, would I be right to refer to it as, "eating pussy"? Best quote ever. laughing

UniOmni
Originally posted by Galan007
Please tell me what any of the other characters in this thread can do in order to beat Orion /w/ AF. erm

Withstand it, like others have??

And to the remark about nobody being able to survive a slugfest with Orion..........lmao

He did do well against Darkseid, true.

But he's also referred to Kalibak as his physical equal, and that guys not above anyone on this list.

He's been hurt by less than uber means, even under simonson.

He's also been peerish to Superman, and doesn't walk over top tiers like you imply.

This overrating of characters is hella irritating, especially since it's not the characters you're debating, but the powersets.

And picking and choosing showings willy nilly.

I'd wager that the Hulk that clapped away the dark cosmos would do fine against the Astroforce.

Or the Hercules that along with Thor, closed a dimensional portal with strength alone would suffice in a brawl.

Or the Wonderman that survived the explosion of the Nega Bomb(which annihilated a Galaxy) at ground zero, along with Vision would do well against those nonexistent under Orions own control galaxy busting AF shots.

Or the Sentry who fought Genis in a fight that destroyed actual worlds(one being an alternate Hyperions), rather than the Supermen fight that merely alluded to them having the power to destroy worlds, but not doing so.
Imagine, all those fodder earths up to be destroyed, and DC still didn't print him doing so.

The team has the power to own Orion here.

You just don't wanna accept their showings.

/ Thread.

Galan007
And picking and choosing showings willy nilly. laughing

This statement had me rolling...

Especially after reading everything else in your post, which seemed to ONLY focus on Orion's lower showings.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
New Gods are immune to Martian TP.

I've seen nothing that says their immune to tp entirely.

And Lol at Orion soloing this list.

Not happening, at all.

And WWH owned Trickster like i've wanted too, but held off due to fear of the banning stick.

I can't stand people who go by respect threads to get an idea of how powerful a character is.
Orion has never been taken out by a mental attack, even when Superman was straining against one from Despero, Orion was pretty much walking through it.

Not ALL new gods are totally immune, but Orion is AND with his helmet (which also can be used to block mental attacks) AND his mother box (which also can block mental probes), he's immune to mental attacks. Simple as that.

Orion is a league above everyone in this Avengers line up except Sentry. He'd run through them all. He might lose to Sentry, I don't know. No one does, really.

UniOmni
laughing

This statement had me rolling...

Especially after reading everything else in your post, which seemed to ONLY focus on Orion's lower showings.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which you didn't do to the entire opposing team, to justify Orions victory in your mind?

Right............... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You named him fighting Darkseid as his high end, but if you really knew Orion, from his Kirby days, Kalibak has been his physical equal.

And let Orion have his af for his high end.

The high end of the opposing team lets them take it in stride.

But you probably didn't bring what everyone brought to the table to mind in your post, huh?

Team wins.

Galan007
You named him fighting Darkseid as his high end, but if you really knew Orion, from his Kirby days, Kalibak has been his physical equal. Please repost the instance where I said ANYTHING like that.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Get your shit together before you try blaming me for things, (especially things I didn't even say)... wink

Orion ftw.

long pig
Originally posted by batdude123

Probably one of the funniest things I've ever read on KMC.
He's not a herald level character.

He has none of the qualities that the heralds have, all he has is strength and speed and durability with eye beams.

I'll say it one more ****ing time.
When Superman can bend reality, bend time, bend space, bend the molecular structure of another being or change an object into something else, dimension hop, teleport, take over minds, create life, attack someone's soul, absorb energy or ANYTHING other than "punching hard and flying fast", then he'll be a Herald. But, until then, Superman is a ****ing high level middle character.

UniOmni
Please repost the instance where I said ANYTHING like that.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Get your shit together before you try blaming me for things, (especially things I didn't even say)... wink

Orion ftw.

Alright, i'll humor you.

What does he do to win? How does he pull this off?

Galan007
Alright, i'll humor you.

What does he do to win? How does he pull this off? Take average showings of Orion /w/ AF vs. average showings of the other characters...

And Orion simply has much more impressive feats IMO.

No need to get worked up or anything, if you disagree it's all good. smile

Faceman
Whats next Kmc, Superman and Orion vs. Marvel??

long pig
Alright, i'll humor you.

What does he do to win? How does he pull this off?
Honestly, I see the Astro Force as I see the "force" in Star Wars. No one in another universe has any defense against it because it doesn't exist there. I mean, it IS the wrath of the source.

I even said it'd go through Strange's shields, and I actually think it would.
In a slug fest, Orion is above Hulk because he's got the near unlimited strength plus superhuman speed and skill, too.

Honestly, though, if Orion hits anyone other than Sentry on the team with a full AF blast, it'll kill them. Check out the times when Orion let out a full force AF blast, it killed every character it ever hit.

So....blah. big grin

long pig
Originally posted by Faceman
Whats next Kmc, Superman and Orion vs. Marvel??
Why would we want a mid-tier character like Superman fighting Marvel?

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Faceman
Whats next Kmc, Superman and Orion vs. Marvel?? I was looking for a smilie to showcase my thoughts on this, and I found this instead...
pepsi
Holy bananas! His cup just refilled itself!

I don't know why this fascinates me...

UniOmni
Take average showings of Orion /w/ AF vs. average showings of the other characters...

And Orion simply has much more impressive feats IMO.

No need to get worked up or anything, if you disagree it's all good. smile

Okay....

His most recent stuff, which is as stinky as shitty shit gets?

Should i go to his JLA stuff for his average?

His New Gods stuff from the 90's?

His occasional shitty appearance in Legion?

His Simonson stuff, which was his highest end, but still not head and shoulders above the assembled power of this team?

Or should i go to his Kirby stuff, which would have him literally stalemating Herc, while getting his ass handed to him by Hulk and the others en masse?

His highest showing ever no powerups around, was his Cosmic Oddy stuff, and that had Fate taking control of his power.

His average isn't above the team, which was my point entirely.

Sentry throws him into the sun, which works to the favor of averages, since Sentry does that alot(Mighty Avengers makes a joke about it), and we know Orion can't take that kind of thing.

Team wins.

I repeat, the only way this works out to Orion winning is if you take only what you like, and throw away the rest.

mighty adam
Okay....

His Simonson stuff, which was his highest end, but still not head and shoulders above the assembled power of this team?

Or should i go to his Kirby stuff, which would have him literally stalemating Herc, while getting his ass handed to him by Hulk and the others en masse?

His highest showing ever no powerups around, was his Cosmic Oddy stuff, and that had Fate taking control of his power.

Sentry throws him into the sun, which works to the favor of averages, since Sentry does that alot(Mighty Avengers makes a joke about it), and we know Orion can't take that kind of thing.

Team wins.

I repeat, the only way this works out to Orion winning is if you take only what you like, and throw away the rest. ....good point but orion written with no pis going for the kill is WAY WAY WAY over supes and sentry lv.

TricksterPriest
hell, if Orion really wants them dead, he'll just turn his MB off. God help you if you have to fight Orion with his full rage........... scared As anyone who knows New Gods knows, the motherboxes are very powerful. So.....when you take into consideration how much of Orion's rage is held back and contained by motherbox and the fact that he has some of Darkseid's power........Orion isn't a berserker without his MB, he's pure killing machine. evil face Orion can beat down most of the JLA, the dude is that freaking powerful.

UniOmni
Originally posted by mighty adam
....good point but orion written with no pis going for the kill is WAY WAY WAY over supes and sentry lv.

No pis = no showings i don't like.

TricksterPriest
*sigh* Galan, where are those scans of the new gods's true stature and powers? The ones with Orion and Superman that explain the boom tubes.

Can you please get them and show this fool why the new gods are beyond the avengers?

long pig
Okay....

Team wins.

I repeat, the only way this works out to Orion winning is if you take only what you like, and throw away the rest. -sigh- He's depowered while on the JLA because D.C can't have someone who's better than Superman on the same team as superman.

Actually, his 90's off-earth/new gen appearances were pretty awesome. ('cept on new gen, where even superman and his powers are nothing special and quite the norm

hehe...I remember him getting k.o'd nearly by accidently flying into the ship's side.
I don't consider Simonsons' run Orion's best showings. Early 80's and 90's were just as good, sometimes better. Like when he beat the hell out of Lightray...who is basically Silver Surfer.
Sure he is.

How the hell can Sentry throw someone who is as strong, fast and pretty much his equal into the sun?

long pig
No pis = no showings i don't like.
Uh, no.
PIS=Showings that don't make any sense considering the character's powerset/intelligence.

IF we went by EVERY showing, Dr.Strange --who most consider near skyfather-- would be be at IronMan's range. Strange has been beaten by friggin' thugs with bats before. Should we count that even though he's survived unharmed in the middle of a supernova? No.

tkitna
I already said that Sentry solos him so why continue the debate? http://smile.smilies.nl/492.gif

UniOmni
-sigh- He's depowered while on the JLA because D.C can't have someone who's better than Superman on the same team as superman.

Actually, his 90's off-earth/new gen appearances were pretty awesome. ('cept on new gen, where even superman and his powers are nothing special and quite the norm

hehe...I remember him getting k.o'd nearly by accidently flying into the ship's side.
I don't consider Simonsons' run Orion's best showings. Early 80's and 90's were just as good, sometimes better. Like when he beat the hell out of Lightray...who is basically Silver Surfer.
Sure he is.

How the hell can Sentry throw someone who is as strong, fast and pretty much his equal into the sun?

You offer the excuse of depowerings, etc as if they don't factor into his average.

And LOl at Lightray being the Silver Surfer..

Lightray is a fast guy, who has limited photon control and has ftl speed.

His best showing ever, was when he slammed Takion through the sun...or was that a moon?

Either way, it was his best showing ever.
Along with that one where he created a sun.

He's usually just the fodderbuddy to go along with Orion.

He's got nothing on the Silver Surfer.

Orion isn't consistently above the guys on the Avengers, since i brought up his averages and you basically excused them away.

Orion has never walked over top tiers in comics the way he'd need to for even hope of his victory to exist here.

And he's blasted numerous people with AF and had them survive the encounter.

The General, Superman, Starfire, Darkseid. Not to mention Aggog and Mantis.

The guy doesn't do what you're presenting him doing, unless you take only his highest showings, and disregard the same for the opposing team.

And Sentry could likely bring Orion to the sun quickly enough, and toss him in there.

It'd probably be a fight on the way, but Orion can't fly naturally, so it limits his mobility.

And we both know Orion can't take a sundip.

TricksterPriest
You offer the excuse of depowerings, etc as if they don't factor into his average.

His best showing ever, was when he slammed Takion through the sun...or was that a moon?

Orion isn't consistently above the guys on the Avengers, since i brought up his averages and you basically excused them away.

Orion has never walked over top tiers in comics the way he'd need to for even hope of his victory to exist here.

The guy doesn't do what you're presenting him doing, unless you take only his highest showings, and disregard the same for the opposing team.

And Sentry could likely bring Orion to the sun quickly enough, and toss him in there.

It'd probably be a fight on the way, but Orion can't fly naturally, so it limits his mobility.

Lightray is pretty damn powerful. You brought up stuff that is either PIS or in a team book where he's toned down. And that's not his average.

3 of those guys named could solo this team. Mantis has only one weakness, his enormous energy requirements. He eats almost any kind of energy up.

Orion has the Astro Harness, he can fly pretty damn well. And it's a part of him, he can take it out anywhere, anytime. So Sentry throws him to the sun? roll eyes (sarcastic) As if that would stop him. Orion has endured the firepits of Apokolips, much much worse than most suns.

Orion can take a sundip. You greatly underestimate the new gods.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods2.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods3.jpg

Behold the true power of the New Gods.

UniOmni
Lightray is pretty damn powerful. You brought up stuff that is either PIS or in a team book where he's toned down. And that's not his average.

3 of those guys named could solo this team. Mantis has only one weakness, his enormous energy requirements. He eats almost any kind of energy up.

Orion has the Astro Harness, he can fly pretty damn well. And it's a part of him, he can take it out anywhere, anytime. So Sentry throws him to the sun? roll eyes (sarcastic) As if that would stop him. Orion has endured the firepits of Apokolips, much much worse than most suns.

Orion can take a sundip. You greatly underestimate the new gods.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods2.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods3.jpg

Behold the true power of the New Gods.

Lol@ you.

Lightray is powerful on paper, but execution is where he fails, like many canonfodder buddies.

See J'onn and Wonderman.

And lol at Lightray having any kind of elite showing average that would need a depowering to explain away his low showings.

What teams has Lightray even been on, per chance?

And LOl at the firepits being near the power of suns.

Under the definitive Orion writer, in Simonson, he wasn't the most durable of top tiers.

And great job showing a scan of how the DCU is setup, to try and prove the power of Orion.

Maybe you didn't notice, but Superman was also gigantic compared to the planets as well?

Respect the power of Superman too, or just respect the way realities are setup in DC?

Orion's average shows that he'd likely stop, or stalemate the Hulk, much less Hulk and his buddies, along with Sentry.

Team wins 10/10

TricksterPriest
thumb down You are officially retarded. You obviously can't read and have no comprehension of anything DC. **** this, it's not worth debating with a complete nimrod. My parents told not to pick on mentally disabled people. laughing

long pig

Dude, Orion CAN FLY. Sentry can't destroy his harness. Sentry could try to throw him into the sun but Orion would just throw up a shield and fly back.

Did you even know he can fly? Dide you know he can summon the harness at any time?
Do you know anything?

long pig
thumb down You are officially retarded. You obviously can't read and have no comprehension of anything DC. **** this, it's not worth debating with a complete nimrod. My parents told not to pick on mentally disabled people. laughing
I don't think his ability to not comprehend is limited soley to D.C. This guy is totally out of his mind.

He rants like a madman and for the life of me I can't actually tell if he's serious or acting like an idiot to be funny.

TricksterPriest
I showed him the scans showing the true size and power of the new gods, and he mocked them. He didn't understand the meaning of them. no

olympian
Unless Orion uses the Astro Force and thus his "true nature" he wont win.

Average Orion < Team of Avengers.

long pig
Originally posted by olympian
Unless Orion uses the Astro Force and thus his "true nature" he wont win.

Average Orion < Team of Avengers.
Ok, but why wouldn't he use the astro force and his true nature?

It's like having Superman in a fight and saying "Well, if Superman uses his ability to punch and fly, he might win. But, if he simply stands there and does nothing, he loses big time!"

Heh.

Sentry is the only person on the team who is in Orion's class.

olympian
Ok, but why wouldn't he use the astro force and his true nature?

I didnt said he cant or wont use his "true nature". He surely doesnt use it often enough to be considered his regular stuff.

Im saying he only wins that way.

It's like having Superman in a fight and saying "Well, if Superman uses his ability to punch and fly, he might win. But, if he simply stands there and does nothing, he loses big time!"?

That analogy doesnt really work. Orion isent useless without his AF or his true nature powerset.

Sentry is the only person on the team who is in Orion's class.

Not at his average, but ok.

long pig
But.......his astro force is used in nearly ever appearance he has. It's like Wolverine's claws.

He usually blasts people with it, but yeah, sometimes he uses it to pump his physical stats way up. Is that what you meant?

olympian
Using the AF to blast someone is part of his regular stuff. Im talking about his more exotic stuff like we have seen in Simonson`s run for example.

long pig
Originally posted by olympian
Using the AF to blast someone is part of his regular stuff. Im talking about his more exotic stuff like we have seen in Simonson`s run for example.
Ok, gotcha.

I was lost there for a minute. You're meaning the whole matter manipulation/space/time things that he did. Like when he cured all those zombies somehow then displayed some insane magneto style powers.

olympian
Yup.

long pig
He did a lot of that stuff in the earlier days before becoming a strong man for the JLA, so it's happened enough for it not to be PIS or whatever.

Still, it sucks that they depower everyone in the JLA just to make Superman look better. I mean, they've even had Superman do things faster than the Flash.

God, I hate Superman. Such a penetratee.

carver9
can we add thor to this battle. Maybe trickster would think that its even then. Add thor trickster and lets see what people votes would be, since you think that dc is so above marvel. Since dc is so far up the chain adding thor shouldnt change anything, huh.

TricksterPriest
Adding Thor helps, but it's still Orion's battle to lose. Except now it's not a horrible curbstomp. It's not that DC is over marvel, it's that certain TIERS in DC are over marvel alot of the time. One of those things, is the speed difference. Another is power. 3rd is energies. Some things, like the AF or the OE, simply have no counterpart in Marvel or any way to stop them short of abstract or skyfather level power.

you put say, Orion against a few heralds, or against Thanos, and then you'll have a fight.

The problem is the tiers are inherently uneven alot. Hence, you have to handicap the DC guys (like taking away the higher speed) or higher up in power. Once you hit skyfather and up, the tiers are around the same level.

Street level, about the same. Meta, same thing. Herald, this is where DC gets a bit of an edge. Marvel has guys that can compete, but you have to go higher up than you would normally think. Example: Wonder Man vs. Superman. Bad match. Wonder Man would get curbstomped. Similar powers, but the degree is vastly difference. Hyperion or Sentry= better fight. Though Supes has an edge due to feats.

In terms of power, Orion is high herald, over Superman. Possibly Thanos level.

The next avengers team match, will be more even. This one was just to prove a point. wink

olympian
He did a lot of that stuff in the earlier days before becoming a strong man for the JLA, so it's happened enough for it not to be PIS or whatever.

Still, it sucks that they depower everyone in the JLA just to make Superman look better. I mean, they've even had Superman do things faster than the Flash.

God, I hate Superman. Such a penetratee.

Ive read Jack Kirby New Gods and up and i dont recall him doing stuff like those, most of the time. Cmon. Darkseid wasent even near as powerful as in Giffen`s "Darkness".

Simonson`s run for the most part showcased it that way because the point was having Orion fullfilling his destiny in manipulating and mastering the powers both he and Darkseid always fougth for.

OT.

Trickster still doesnt get that the one difference is DC showcasing insane feats more often. Both Marvel and DC have them and at a somewhat even level.

So Superman is faster than Thor? So what. Thor is heaps of Superman in power.

So WonderWoman is faster than Hulk? So what? Hulk can get heaps stronger.

Making up abilities like "they use figthing speed like dragonball" takes you nowhere because they dont do that. Same thing for Marvel. With the exeception of speedester types.

Mindship
Oh and Orion can destroy Surfer? With his ability to have been oneshotted by him in their previous match-up?
The Surfer is my #1 (big surprise, I know), and I couldn't care less about Orion, but I found that fight extremely eer. Orion should not be one-shottable like that.

Was that fight canon? It shouldn't be.

UniOmni
Dude, Orion CAN FLY. Sentry can't destroy his harness. Sentry could try to throw him into the sun but Orion would just throw up a shield and fly back.

Did you even know he can fly? Dide you know he can summon the harness at any time?
Do you know anything?

I've read plenty of Orion and New God related material.

You say i rant, i say i debunk irrational claims.

Fact.

You say Orion is head and shoulders above this team physically, when his named physical equal in Kalibak is pretty much the DC version of Ulik who Thor fights fairly often.

Orion isn't over Hercules physically, and definitely not over Hulk.

And his one showing where he beats a Darkseid who planned to lose so as to corrupt the Source is the outlier in their history.

At least Supermans beaten Darkseid three times physically.

It's now approaching a consistent thing between the two.

Lets compare.

You say Orion can solo this team full of top tiers at will.

I see Orions overall average, which takes all his appearances into consideration and draw a different conclusion.

I see how some writers portray his AF, and enough times that its not a fluke imo.

He might be consistently on average able to beat nearly anyone on this team barring Sentry, but that's nowhere near the same as being able to solo this entire team at the same time.

He's simply not portrayed as that dominant over top tiers in that manner.

And i rant.......?

Bruh, you claimed that Lightray is basically Silver Surfer.

Your credibility is in the trash with that one.

Just because i don't believe in this version of Orion that doesn't exist, doesn't make me irrational or unable to comprehend.

And trickster, you're not smart enough to name yourself after Loki.
Change the screenname plz.

Kthxbye@!

Juntai
I've read plenty of Orion and New God related material.

You say i rant, i say i debunk irrational claims.

Fact.

You say Orion is head and shoulders above this team physically, when his named physical equal in Kalibak is pretty much the DC version of Ulik who Thor fights fairly often.

Orion isn't over Hercules physically, and definitely not over Hulk.

And his one showing where he beats a Darkseid who planned to lose so as to corrupt the Source is the outlier in their history.

At least Supermans beaten Darkseid three times physically.

It's now approaching a consistent thing between the two.

Lets compare.

You say Orion can solo this team full of top tiers at will.

I see Orions overall average, which takes all his appearances into consideration and draw a different conclusion.

I see how some writers portray his AF, and enough times that its not a fluke imo.

He might be consistently on average able to beat nearly anyone on this team barring Sentry, but that's nowhere near the same as being able to solo this entire team at the same time.

He's simply not portrayed as that dominant over top tiers in that manner.

And i rant.......?

Bruh, you claimed that Lightray is basically Silver Surfer.

Your credibility is in the trash with that one.

Just because i don't believe in this version of Orion that doesn't exist, doesn't make me irrational or unable to comprehend.

And trickster, you're not smart enough to name yourself after Loki.
Change the screenname plz.

Kthxbye@! I can agree with a lot of that... however I think Orion can win a few. But unlike Superman, who I consider Orion up in power with... Orion doesn't mind leaping right in and throwing punches rather than thinking out a fight. And his character itself is what would probably be his downfall a few times to the team as well. He has the raw power to do it, it's his character holding him back. He lives to take and deal punishment. However astroforce attacks could decimate a lot of the team as well, should he actually use it. Orion is definately a character that needs a series again. Get Simonson back on this book pronto.

Galan007
*sigh* Galan, where are those scans of the new gods's true stature and powers? The ones with Orion and Superman that explain the boom tubes.

Can you please get them and show this fool why the new gods are beyond the avengers? Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Behold the true power of the New Gods. Cool,

I see you found the scans I posted before. smileOriginally posted by UniOmni
Maybe you didn't notice, but Superman was also gigantic compared to the planets as well?

Respect the power of Superman too, or just respect the way realities are setup in DC?

Orion's average shows that he'd likely stop, or stalemate the Hulk, much less Hulk and his buddies, along with Sentry.

Team wins 10/10 Wow, eek!

Do you understand that those scans demonstrate the "true" form of Orion and the New Gods.

Superman only appeared that large because the Boom Tube made it so.

It had nothing to do with Superman's own power, hence it is not a feat for Superman. wink

Basically, if Orion battled this team in that form, it would be utter spite. smile

UniOmni
Cool,

I see you found the scans I posted before. smile Wow, eek!

Do you understand that those scans demonstrate the "true" form of Orion and the New Gods.

Superman only appeared that large because the Boom Tube made it so.

It had nothing to do with Superman's own power, hence it is not a feat for Superman. wink

Basically, if Orion battled this team in that form, it would be utter spite. smile

Lol.

What you don't seem to realize, is that it's all relative.

The 616 is to the Microverse, what the Fourth World is to the DCU proper.

It's all relative.

Hence the boomtubes enlarging anyone who travels to the Fourth World, or shrinking anyone who leaves it.

It really can't be that hard.

When Genis and Sentry went to the microverse and fought, their battle destroyed worlds.

A Hyperion later came onto the scene, since his world was one of those lost in the fight.

According to you, if that Hyperion fought Aunt May, he should probably lose, because everyone in the 616 would be giant sized.

Respect the POWER OF THE 616 BEINGS!

Not quite.

It's all relative.

If they fought, the entire team would either be the same size as Superman, or Orion would be the same size as Them.

And now you're not even arguing Orion vs the Team.

You're arguing giant sized Orion vs this team.

Laughable.

Galan007
And now you're not even arguing Orion vs the Team.

You're arguing giant sized Orion vs this team. I wasn't arguing for a "giant sized" Orion whatsoever.... laughing

I just forgot the logic of some members...

Marvel > DC,

So we can only use high-end showings from the Marvel characters, while using only low-end showings from DC characters.

Cool... cool

UniOmni
If you actually read my posts, i said that Orion maybe able to consistently beat everyone here one on one, but that doesn't equal him having a chance against the entire group.

This forum is laughable.

When this thread first kicks off, it's galaxy busting shots of AF, and Superspeed blitzing ftw, but totally disregards the high end of the other team.

And yet only i allow for Highend, and it's for the Marvel side alone?!

GTFOH.

Read my posts.

I clearly reitirate that going by in comics portrayals, Orion would lose to this team.
He can beat likely most of them solo, but not as a group.

I love how whenever someone doesn't see things one way, it's Marvel bias.

At his high end, Orion can likely vape most of the team, even at their high ends.

The ones left would probably be Hulk, Vision, Wonderman and Sentry.

And that's still = to an asswhooping for the New God.

And i wonder why i even debate this now, since you used to say that Prime >= Galactus, when nothing on panel has even made such a claim possible.

Done i am.

Galan007
If you actually read my posts This is as far as I read...... Just because you said that. doped

D-Block
Adding Thor helps, but it's still Orion's battle to lose. Except now it's not a horrible curbstomp. It's not that DC is over marvel, it's that certain TIERS in DC are over marvel alot of the time. One of those things, is the speed difference. Another is power. 3rd is energies. Some things, like the AF or the OE, simply have no counterpart in Marvel or any way to stop them short of abstract or skyfather level power.

you put say, Orion against a few heralds, or against Thanos, and then you'll have a fight.

The problem is the tiers are inherently uneven alot. Hence, you have to handicap the DC guys (like taking away the higher speed) or higher up in power. Once you hit skyfather and up, the tiers are around the same level.

Street level, about the same. Meta, same thing. Herald, this is where DC gets a bit of an edge. Marvel has guys that can compete, but you have to go higher up than you would normally think. Example: Wonder Man vs. Superman. Bad match. Wonder Man would get curbstomped. Similar powers, but the degree is vastly difference. Hyperion or Sentry= better fight. Though Supes has an edge due to feats.

In terms of power, Orion is high herald, over Superman. Possibly Thanos level.

The next avengers team match, will be more even. This one was just to prove a point. wink

You can't Add Thor that wouldn't even be fair it's not fair with Sentry. Sentry or Thor one on one will give him a good fight and take an even amount of victories.

UniOmni
D-Block, shut up.

Orion would have to fight Thanos or someone on that range to meet his match.

Thor need not apply.

Priest
D-Block, shut up.

Orion would have to fight Thanos or someone on that range to meet his match.

Thor need not apply.
**** that, he'll have to fight Odin.

Board Walker
**** that, he'll have to fight Odin.

You crazy? Full power, he would have to fight Multi-Eternity

TricksterPriest
Exagerate much? roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos is closer to the level needed, but Fallen one or Stardust would hang better than this crowd.

Priest
You crazy? Full power, he would have to fight Multi-Eternity
shocklaugh

TricksterPriest
Who do you think I am, Rutog and 2damnloud? laughing

K3VIL

Orion

vs.

Avengers:

Sentry
Hercules
Wonderman
Hulk
Sersi
Ms. Marvel
Vision
Extremis IM
Vision, Extremis IM and Ms. Marvel are toast, New Gods Tech plus superhuman strength, speed, durability, reflexes and fighting skills, plus magnetic and energy abilities, too much things to deal with for some mid/low level beings like them.WM, Hercules, Hulk and Sersi will be enough to take Orion out if the 3 heavy hitters will cooperate while Sersi will use her ranged assaults and matter manipulation ability to keep him busy, after all WM, Herc and Hulk all have enough strength, durability and reflexes to be a threat to Orion, but they will have to keep him to the ground level to have a real chance.Sentry from his showings is nothing impressive and I consider him a pushover which Marvel shouldn't have pull out.

Longinus
how is Sentry a pushover, he hasn't lost a fight yet.....

Juntai
how is Sentry a pushover, he hasn't lost a fight yet..... It was kinda cheap, but Iron Man did take down Sentry.

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
It was kinda cheap, but Iron Man did take down Sentry.

Meh, I don't think CLOCing Sentry can really count. erm.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh, I don't think CLOCing Sentry can really count. erm. Motherbox can do it. It can even come up with the idea to do it.

golem370
Why do you think Marvel made Hulk calm when around Sentry or has that changed?

Soljer
Motherbox can do it. It can even come up with the idea to do it.

I realize. I wasn't saying it wasn't an option.

Just saying that I don't think a plot device win over Sentry should really downplay him any.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
I realize. I wasn't saying it wasn't an option.

Just saying that I don't think a plot device win over Sentry should really downplay him any. I didn't downplay him at all.

The guy said he never lost a fight.

I brought up an example of him clearly losing.
I even mentioned it being "kinda cheap."

However, Orion can repeat the feat.

Soljer
I didn't downplay him at all.

The guy said he never lost a fight.

I brought up an example of him clearly losing.
I even mentioned it being "kinda cheap."

However, Orion can repeat the feat.

Fair enough. smile.

CaptainStoic
It wouldn't take this entire team to beat Orion. People should stop hyping him up to be on Thanos' level.

Orion is no Sky Father. Gog, Sphinx (Full powered), Odin, Zeus, Atum, Thanos, Hela, and many others would disregard his presence (In no particular order). Orion is about as powerful as Thor.

If Darkseid has a problem with his son it's no wonder, Orion has his genes, but this does not mean that Darkseid would lose to Thor or someone on his level.

Mr. Slippyfist
Who do you think I am, Rutog and 2damnloud? laughing Yes.

Acrosurge
Who do you think I am, Rutog and 2damnloud? laughing Um... I'm with Bran.

Avengers take this. Orion can bring some significant power to bear, but he isn't going to be able to take down Sentry and Hulk together, with the rest of the Avengers running serious interference. He just doesn't perform on that level, that I've seen.

quanchi112
Orion is impressive but isnt enough to take the avengers.

TricksterPriest
.....Ok, I was seriously wanking Orion back then. However, I still stand by the idea that he solos this team pretty easily. And yes, that includes a slugfest.

quanchi112
.....Ok, I was seriously wanking Orion back then. However, I still stand by the idea that he solos this team pretty easily. And yes, that includes a slugfest. Is Thor included on this avengers team?

Mr. Slippyfist
.....Ok, I was seriously wanking Orion back then.

However, I still stand by the idea that he solos this team pretty easily. And yes, that includes a slugfest. laughing out loud

So, what's changed?

Zeitgeist
Avengers... erm

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
laughing out loud

So, what's changed?

Orion is definitely NOT Thanos level. dur

Gecko4lif
Does it bother anybody else that in if orion unleshed the full fury of the astroforce he would nuke 20,000 galaxies?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Does it bother anybody else that in if orion unleshed the full fury of the astroforce he would nuke 20,000 galaxies? Are you serious?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you serious?
Yes

1 our universe = 100,000 galaxies

at full power orion can nuke 1/5th of it

1/5th of 100,000 is 20,000

I find that figure quite disturbing.

But it also means orion is way above odin cool

quanchi112
Yes

1 our universe = 100,000 galaxies

at full power orion can nuke 1/5th of it

1/5th of 100,000 is 20,000

I find that figure quite disturbing.

But it also means orion is way above odin cool What feat are you speaking of. I have seen the guy scream to get out of a titanium box. He was beaten by Firestorm. He cant beat Superman yet he can destroy 1/5 of reality on his own. erm

Acrosurge
Does it bother anybody else that in if orion unleshed the full fury of the astroforce he would nuke 20,000 galaxies? This puts him in the same category as Sentry in that he's supposed to be big mojo, but has never shown it and is unlikely to ever show it. This may also be referred to as hyperbole, in my experience.

And for the record, astronomic theory places the number of galaxies in our universe at 100 billion, which is quite a bit more than 100,000.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Acrosurge
This puts him in the same category as Sentry in that he's supposed to be big mojo, but has never shown it and is unlikely to ever show it. This may also be referred to as hyperbole, in my experience.

And for the record, astronomic theory places the number of galaxies in our universe at 100 billion, which is quite a bit more than 100,000.
Actually it puts him far above sentry since sentry hasnt done it but orion actually has,and quanchi you seem to be confusing orions physical strength(which that was a very low showing...one of his few)with an orion unleashing the full power of the astro force(someone who would ***** slap the avengers with ease.

Gecko4lif
I thinkit was the source that said it

I dont know ill have to look for the scan

Symmetric Chaos
Does it bother anybody else that in if orion unleshed the full fury of the astroforce he would nuke 20,000 galaxies?

No. Mainly because he's dead.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No. Mainly because he's dead.
obviously this is when he is not dead

Desaad
I thinkit was the source that said it

I dont know ill have to look for the scan

You won't find it, because that was never said.

Desaad
What feat are you speaking of. I have seen the guy scream to get out of a titanium box. He was beaten by Firestorm. He cant beat Superman yet he can destroy 1/5 of reality on his own. erm

He's talking about something from Cosmic Odyssey.

Dr. Fate links Etrigan, Highfather, Orion, Darkseid and their powers. He then creates a spell that destroys/shatters a dimension (not our dimension, another dimension) to stop the Anti Life Entity from making it to our universe.

Don't know the size of the dimension or how much energy Orion was putting into that group, though it could be taken as an impressive display.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Desaad

Dr. Fate links Etrigan, Highfather, Orion, Darkseid and their powers. He then creates a spell that destroys/shatters a dimension (not our dimension, another dimension) to stop the Anti Life Entity from making it to our universe.

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_171.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_172.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_173.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_174.jpg
5. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_175.jpg
6. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_176.jpg

quanchi112

Don't know the size of the dimension or how much energy Orion was putting into that group, though it could be taken as an impressive display. So it was a shared feat and had t do with ma magical spell. I figured the guy didnt destroy all this on his own.

Desaad
So it was a shared feat and had t do with ma magical spell. I figured the guy didnt destroy all this on his own.

He did cancel out universe-destroying energies all on his own, though. Just with the Astro Force.

King_Mungi
He did cancel out universe-destroying energies all on his own, though. Just with the Astro Force.

That he did, and he was the only who would could have done it

CaptainStoic

So did Thor with Mjolnir, but that does not mean that he would beat the combined power of this particular Avengers team.

Desaad
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
So did Thor with Mjolnir, but that does not mean that he would beat the combined power of this particular Avengers team.

Thor I believe didn't do that, but contained the power of a Death-Bomb that was going to destroy 1/5 of the universe.

That said, I 100% agree. There is no way that Orion would take down this Avengers team. Not a chance at all. Way outclassed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Actually it puts him far above sentry since sentry hasnt done it but orion actually has,and quanchi you seem to be confusing orions physical strength(which that was a very low showing...one of his few)with an orion unleashing the full power of the astro force(someone who would ***** slap the avengers with ease. Orion would lose to the avengers every single time.

Gecko4lif
nobody has yet put up how the avengers win

Papa Smurph
Wow this topic sucks.

Sentry by himself would take the majority.

Hulk could break even.

Sersi can get 4 wins.

Wonder Man could probably get 2.

Orion is stomped.

Papa Smurph
Joey do you know anything of Orion, besides the biased information which is passed around on these forums?

Orion with his impassible force field, along with the Mother box, and the AstroForce which flows through him; which is the wrath of the source.

Yeah Orion is going to take this easy as cake.

Blood lusted Orion? He easily one shots the galaxy.

laughing out loud

darthgoober
nobody has yet put up how the avengers win
How about they all gang up and beat him down the way they beat down Superman after he knocked out Thor ...

Priest
Guys, Sersi just does this.
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs124.jpg

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by darthgoober
How about they all gang up and beat him down the way they beat down Superman after he knocked out Thor ...
That is still funny

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>