Shao Kahn vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
What happens when you mix one pissed-off Spartan with one equally pissed-off Outworld Emperor?

In the midst of the Second Titan War, Kratos and his Titan allies have defeated the majority of the gods - Zeus included.

However, as Zeus laid dying, he used the last of his powers to banish the Blade of Olympus, which Kratos had used to impale the King of the Gods through a portal.

Knowing full well that he may not return, the vengeful Spartan jumps through the portal, and finds himself in a different realm.

Inside his compound, Shao Kahn hears reports of a cursed man with chained blades decimating his forces in search for Kahn's recent prize: the Blade of Olympus.

Through his Shadow Priests, Kahn discovers that the ancient weapon has the power to kill a god...especially a certain meddling Thunder and Wind God.

His reverie of finally conquering Earth is interrupted by a commotion out in the courtyard. Kratos has arrived and is wrecking shop on the muscle, leaving a massive body count in his wake.

Kahn is especially furious when he finds the bodies of Reiko, Mileena and Motaro, with various body parts missing.

Kratos sees the Outworld Emperor.

Kratos: You have somehting that belongs to me!

Shao Kahn jumps down to the courtyard, shaking the ground slightly upon impacting the ground.

Shao Kahn: You mean this? (brandishes the Blade of Olympus in one hand) Interesting weapon, this...blade. So you must be the...'Ghost of Sparta' that my priests have told me about. The man who was cursed by the gods to bear the ashes of his wife and child for all eternity. I'm feeling generous, so I have a special one-time offer for you: become one of my Generals and help me conquer Earth.

Kratos counters with his own offer.

Kratos: Give me back my blade, and I will let you live.

Kahn looks at the Spartan, then goes into his infamous laugh.

Shao Kahn: You dare mock me?! (Tosses the Blade back onto the balcony and pulls out his Wrath Hammer) You weak, pathetic fool. You will be begging for death once I am through with you. Get ready to die!

Kratos pulls out his blades and prepares for battle.

Kratos: I am a warrior of Sparta. I was born ready.

Kazenji
Shao Khan beats kratos and throws him into the underworld.

King Nothing
Teh, Kratos takes this.

judgement hand
kratos, summons the blade of artemis and cuts kahn's hammer in half

Kazenji
Originally posted by judgement hand
kratos, summons the blade of artemis and cuts kahn's hammer in half

And once thats done Khan shoots a green fire ball back at Kratos

Burning thought
indeed Kratos wins easily, turns the emperor of outworld to stone with gorgan stare, then shatters him with a Cronos rage, or just blasts him into ashes with the rage anyway

Or even more interesting is if he done Rage of the Titans, breaks Khans hammer and then strangles the life out of Khan...or...so many ways he could kill him rly, hard to choose evil face

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Kazenji
And once thats done Khan shoots a green fire ball back at Kratos

Which Kratos sends right back at Shao Kahn two fold with the Golden Fleece.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.