Shin Akuma vs Terry Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy

who wins???

i'm really curious, i mean, Terry never loses right? He beats the soo powerful Bosses in his game. roll eyes (sarcastic)

any version of Shin Akuma can be used and any version of Terry Bogard can be used

DEBAT!!

Sado22
spite thread.
Terry wins easy! big grin

~Sado

StyleTime
Terry kills Akuma.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy

who wins???

i'm really curious, i mean, Terry never loses right? He beats the soo powerful Bosses in his game. roll eyes (sarcastic)

any version of Shin Akuma can be used and any version of Terry Bogard can be used

DEBAT!!
Terry transform into Beserker Hulk Terry and Outlast him.

brainchild81
Ditto. B.Terry rulz brother!!!!!! Oh Shit!!! Just noticed another Terry "gloryhog" Bogard & Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea similarity. fill in the blank:Hulk Hogan says "Whatcha gonna do when the Hulkster ________ _________ on you!?" What does it say on the back of Terry's MOTW jacket? There ya go kids. Hulk Hogan & Terry Bogard are basically the same person. That settles it.

shin_remy
ahahahaahaha

Shin Akuma will give him a hard punch, a puch that can destroy a meteor :P

haha and i don't believe Terry has the durability of a Meteor!!

Misogi, Shun Goku Satsu, Kongoukuratsuzan,

His messatsu Gou Hadou will rape his attacks haha

Shin Akuma 10/10

Speed : Shin Akuma
Strenght : Shin Akuma
Feats : Shin Akuma
Expierence: Shin Akuma

ahahaha

sorry i admidt that Berserker Hulk terry will beat him hahahahaa

Emperor Ashtar

haha and i don't believe Terry has the durability of a Meteor!!

He has the durability of a planet.

brainchild81
That's an insult. BHT is far MORE durable than any planet. Originally posted by shin_remy
sorry i admidt that Berserker Hulk terry will beat him hahahahaa laughing It's good to see you come around to the only truth in videogames. NOBODY BEATS BERSERKER HULK TERRY................BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!! TRAIN HARD! EAT YOUR VITAMINS & SAY YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!!

shin_remy
haha ooooooh then Shin Akuma only have to kick the shit out of Terry with the strenght of crushing meteors haha

or has mr Godly Hulk Hogan Galactus GOKU SSJ 4 something that will lead him to his victory?

shin_remy
Originally posted by brainchild81
That's an insult. BHT is far MORE durable than any planet. laughing It's good to see you come around to the only truth in videogames. NOBODY BEATS BERSERKER HULK TERRY................BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!! TRAIN HARD! EAT YOUR VITAMINS & SAY YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!!

hahahahaa

brainchild81
haha ooooooh then Shin Akuma only have to kick the shit out of Terry with the strenght of crushing meteors haha

or has mr Godly Hulk Hogan Galactus GOKU SSJ 4 something that will lead him to his victory? His HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! BHT RUUUUUUUUUUUULZZZZZZ.......................................................................................BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shin_remy
His HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! BHT RUUUUUUUUUUUULZZZZZZ.......................................................................................BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAAHHAA laughing

naah i don't think that, SHUN GOKU SATSU FOR THE KILL big grin

you do know that the last hit of shun goku satsu goes straight through your heart?

with the last hit of shun goku satsu, Gouki punches straight through his heart. smokin'

or is the heart of MR SERIOUS GODLY SHIN BERSERKER SUPER SAYJIN 4 GALACTUS HULK Terry from steal roll eyes (sarcastic)

brainchild81
STEEL IS WEAKSAUSE COMPARED TO THE STUFF TERRY'S HEART IS MADE OF BROTHER!!!!!!

Emperor Ashtar
Terry has more heart than Ma-Ti

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/93/Ma-ti.gif

shin_remy
HAHAHAHAHAHA that picture

laughing laughing laughing out loud

brainchild81
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Terry has more heart than Ma-Ti

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/93/Ma-ti.gif hysterical

Sado22
roll eyes (sarcastic)
you guys seem to be having funstick out tongue
Akuma beats up Terry really bad. Terry gets the dark"wave" in him and tears akuma's chest open. 4 years later, Akuma comes for a rematch in which he defeats Terry soundly and is about to change him only for Andy, Mai and Joe to come and cheerlead for him. Terry does the Hogan posing and does a burnknuckle that forces akuma to retreat. 10 years later he creams everyone who tries to be the new hero and beats them all perfect in one move.
The End.

~Sado
P.S. emperor...you actually watched Captain Planet?!
P.S.S. you posted that captain planet joke before too...i'm surprised briany is still having orgasms over it, lol.

Emperor Ashtar
Nah, here's what happens Sado, Gouki defeats the entire FF cast then Terry jumps outta nowhere like This and yells "GGGGOOOOOOOOUUUUKI", he puts on his sun glasses and a cheezy techno music comes on. They fight and at first it seems that Gouki has the upper hand. Gouki hits Terry in the face breaking his Sun Glasses. Terry reels from the blow, and realizes what happens. He clenche's his fought and screams: "Those 500 sun glasses Ass-Hole!!!"

He hulks up to the sound of blood sports theme song "Kumite", Gouki is overwhelmed and swells up due to Terry's heart. Terry looks at Gouki opens his mouth and says: "Some Muth****a's are always tryin' to ice skate up-hill"

He delivers two consectuitve vandamn kicks which cause him to blow up. When the cast comes to, Terry's gone.

Andy: Where's Terry, he saved all our lives and we never got to thank him.

Joe: It's okay, he's with us in spirit

THE END.

Sado22
hysterical
The ending is differnt empeor and you know it.

Terry gets pissedoff after the shades broke and was about to go berserker but ryu calls out for help first since he compains that he needs a doctor. Terry runs to his side like the typical boyscout bull that he did in FFRB. but just as he is about to help him up, Ryu rips apart his chest with a metsselfish shoryuken. RYU then hulks up, goes berserk, steals Terry's line and kills off Bison with a single flick of his wrist like only he can.
as Bison turns to dust, the techo music fades and we see sit on his bike aginst a backdrop of fastforward footage of the night lit city, Ryu drives off into the moonlight, but just as Ken is about to recite the lines of the epilogue ryu comes right back, catches him with another clothesline and reads them himself too.
at the end of the movie, he replaced the direct, producer, and everyone else's name with his own. For the rest of the SF and Kof cast members he just writes them off as "guy in red jacket and cap", "guy with burning flames" etc.

Last we see of him he is about to single handedly face Igniz, Orochi, Gill, Akuma, Takuma, Geese, Krauser, Yamazaki, The Orochi clan, Mishima Zaibatsu soldiers, Shao Kahn, The Mishimas, the DoA ninjas, Evil Ryu doopleganger, berserker Terry, Orochi Iori, Orochi Leona, Mukai, Bison, Mugaki, Omega Rugal, Gouken, Goutetsu, Oro, Burning Bastu, Raizo, THe whole BR cast and even Alucard, Dante, all the devils in DMC and even Pikachu..................because he is the true warrior.

Ryu: oohhhh.....so exciting... cool

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud smokin' doctor

King Nothing
laughing What a thread. . .

Xenogears
So shin_remy is a crybaby?

P-Geyser
Nice spite thread and Terry bashing.... as if it were not to be expected.

Sado22
its all in good humor PG

~Sado

shin_remy
laughing yeah

brainchild81
laughing Yeah. Lighten up PG. Remember most of the muthafu*kas here are Terry fans.

Emperor Ashtar
laughing Yeah. Lighten up PG. Remember most of the muthafu*kas here are Terry fans.

Including me smile

Tha C-Master
And me. smile

P-Geyser
Sorry dudes smile

StyleTime
Apology accepted. smile

King Nothing
Me too. . . Terry like is like an ice cube. . .cool.

Stoic
Terry goes into Thor beast-mode FTW.

Darkstorm Zero
And straight from 7 year old hell, comes more of the same! laughing out loud

Meioh_Hades
Terry starts speaking in his glorious ENGRISH, and Shin Gouki "implodes" listening it XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.