Punisher Vs Bomb Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Punisher Vs Bomb Queen.

Punisher being the one to target bombqueen giving him whatever level of prep he normally takes for a target, battle 1 in an populated urban area. battle 2 inside bombqueens home.

bomb queen having her bombs of course and the assistance of a government built super computer which helps her aim and what not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomb_Queen

most people i talk to dont know who the hell she is, i hope ya'll do. wink

Thoughts?

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Punisher Vs Bomb Queen.

Punisher being the one to target bombqueen giving him whatever level of prep he normally takes for a target, battle 1 in an populated urban area. battle 2 inside bombqueens home.

bomb queen having her bombs of course and the assistance of a government built super computer which helps her aim and what not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomb_Queen

most people i talk to dont know who the hell she is, i hope ya'll do. wink

Thoughts?

i do it...frank wins

Bouboumaster
Frank

Tassadar
Punisher.

guy222
castle

llagrok
She f*cking stomps him!

Has anyone actually READ Bomb Queen? Even before he recent upgrade, she's waaaaaay too much for a simple street leveler.

-K-M-
Yeah she really is a badass

Sado22
you mean the guy who beat DD in h2h, could've killed Capt America the first time he ran into him and beat wolverine, DD and spiderman together. AND beat the Russian in h2h.

right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by Sado22
you mean the guy who beat DD in h2h, could've killed Capt America the first time he ran into him and beat wolverine, DD and spiderman together. AND beat the Russian in h2h.

right. roll eyes (sarcastic) None of those points show Frank's average, and it hardly matters.

Go read up on Bomb Queen.

Sado22
i am as we speak. see nothing about her powers.
so you want to enlighten me?

Eel O'Brian
I didn't mean go to wikipedia.

And no, not particularly. You seem like a punisher fanboy that's not going to change his mind even faced with proof... and I don't really care.

llagrok

lmfao

You do NOT want to get into this.

Jugglenaut

Yeah, you really think that Frank can beat Matt in H2H barring PIS?

Sado22
all i see is that you're not giving me any reason to believe what you're saying. how about you stop making assumptions before you learn to back up your own facts.

i'm sorry but was DD metahuman or something when it came to power? if anything at least frank's jobber aura is not as big as wolverine's.
look read that issue before you say anything. there was nothing PIS about that fight. he was handing frank's ass to him for the whole time until frank went dirty on him. which is something he can do to this chick too.

~Sado

llagrok
Go dirty on Bomb Queen?

Oh you definitely haven't read her series....

-K-M-
Seriously Bomb Queen is one of the most dirtiest fighters out there, I was going to make a respect thread for her, but I wouldn't be able to post majority of the scans up as they would break some of the rules on the board.

Sado22
no i haven't...which is what i've been telling you. i don't know who she is and you aren't really helping. so why would i not say frank? *shrug*

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Yeah, you really think that Frank can beat Matt in H2H barring PIS?

Er yeah he can. There were 2 close fights in DD vs Punisher which could have gone either way and in their first encounter Frank beat him.

The Pict
I'm interested in reading Bomb Queen's comic now. However doesn't Frank's prep count for anything?

llagrok
Right now she's enjoying a ridiculous healing factor and powerful energy powers, courtesy of her clone. Even before that she easily dealt with Blacklight and other powerful opponents simply by using her wit.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by llagrok
Right now she's enjoying a ridiculous healing factor and powerful energy powers, courtesy of her clone. Even before that she easily dealt with Blacklight and other powerful opponents simply by using her wit.
You don't understand, he ALMOST beat Daredevil.

llagrok
Originally posted by Ha-Son

ha-son I yield!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by -K-M-
Seriously Bomb Queen is one of the most dirtiest fighters out there, I was going to make a respect thread for her, but I wouldn't be able to post majority of the scans up as they would break some of the rules on the board.

What rules would this be breaking, by the way? Just curious. smile

Sado22
no YOU don't understand. he BEAT him wink

Ha-Son
no YOU don't understand. he BEAT him wink
Sure he did, champ. petpet

Phantom Zone

Refering to what I said here?

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Er yeah he can. There were 2 close fights in DD vs Punisher which could have gone either way and in their first encounter Frank beat him.

If you are my point isn't even that Frank can beat Bomb Queen but that he can beat DD. Meh I don't know if he can beat Bomb Queen, but the fact she has powers does not guarantee a win.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What rules would this be breaking, by the way? Just curious. smile

Lots and lots of nudity, politicially incorrect statements and well...read just a few chapters and you will understand it's pretty graphic.

llagrok
She is also empowered by hate and anger now? right?

-K-M-
She is also empowered by hate and anger now? right?

Think so, but they really havn't explained it yet

llagrok
Originally posted by -K-M-
Think so, but they really havn't explained it yet

I'll explain it for you.

Bomb Queen > Alpha Flight > Punisher > Daredevil > Sabretooth

Sado22
so frank standing there over DD with a gun pointed to his head while DD couldn't even move because of two dislocated shoulders is not a win? erm

Ha-Son
Refering to what I said here?

If you are my point isn't even that Frank can beat Bomb Queen but that he can beat DD. Meh I don't know if he can beat Bomb Queen, but the fact she has powers does not guarantee a win.
Do you have scans of that issue?

llagrok
so frank standing there over DD with a gun pointed to his head while DD couldn't even move because of two dislocated shoulders is not a win? erm

We use guns in hand to hand?

Ha-Son
ha-son

Phantom Zone

LOL are you for real? This is what I don't get sometimes. Are you pretending to miss the point or you serioulsy don't get it?

Ha-Son
^ Scans or atleast links to the threads you posted them in?

Edit: Was this the issue written by Garth Ennis?

Sado22
let me say this really slowly:
-DD had arms dislocated
-frank was standing over him perfectly fine
-and COULD have shot him if he wanted to

and in case you wanna be a bit more cute, he didn't dislocate his arms by shooting him either.

he's pretending to be funny...and fails horribly. reminds me of certain wolverine fanboys wink

~Sado

Phantom Zone
^ Scans or atleast links to the threads you posted them in?

Edit: Was this the issue written by Garth Ennis?

Doesn't matter Frank has done well against DD without Einnis.

Ha-Son
Doesn't matter Frank has done well against DD without Einnis.
Didn't he lose the non-Ennis fight?

Bouboumaster
In a direct fight, I give it sadly to Bomb Queen. But with prep, it goes to Frank

llagrok
She'd take him with prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.