Apocalypse v.s Immortal hercules (sheer fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Trickster and i were talking. I said Hercules ina stomp, he said Apocalypse. You guys judge it

TricksterPriest
Does Apoc get to amp?

jasonk3
Apoc

Badabing
I have no freakin' clue. durcry

jasonk3
Originally posted by Badabing
I have no freakin' clue. durcry

laughing One thing is for sure though, dur >>> ermm

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Does Apoc get to amp?
u have scans of him amping to Hercules levels of strength?

Evil_Ash
Apoc loses.

Redatom65
told ya Trickster

masterbruce
Is Apoc allowed to grow big...he could grow to 100 feet tall and step on Herc like an insect

Badabing
Originally posted by jasonk3
laughing One thing is for sure though, dur >>> ermm Quoted for truth. thumbsupdur

TricksterPriest
Ash seems to be turning traitor....ermm

if Apoc can amp or use his molecular control (even just to enhance his durability and strength), it's his fight.

Priest
Originally posted by masterbruce
Is Apoc allowed to grow big...he could grow to 100 feet tall and step on Herc like an insect
Herc lifts him up and toss him into orbit.
BTW fist fight means no use of feet.

Redatom65

while herc throws him. Unlimited Strength.

Priest
Ash seems to be turning traitor....ermm

if Apoc can amp or use his molecular control (even just to enhance his durability and strength), it's his fight.
again, give us an example of him amping to such degrees to match Hercules.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Priest
Herc lifts him up and toss him into orbit.
BTW fist fight means no use of feet.

meh...he turns his fist into a hammer the size of a bus and hits Herc like a nail straight into the ground.

Redatom65
laughing @ Priest

Evil_Ash
Quoted for truth. thumbsupdur

Lies. ermyoda

Priest
meh...he turns his fist into a hammer the size of a bus and hits Herc like a nail straight into the ground.
Hercules tosses Manhattan on him no expression

Redatom65
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Lies. ermyoda

ermmyes agreed

Priest
Originally posted by Redatom65
laughing @ Priest
Me or trickster stick out tongue

masterbruce
Hercules tosses Manhattan on him no expression

I hope you're joking...Herc can't lift a friggin city...please don't tell me he did in the past, since that was hyperbole and PIS to the max

Herc struggles against guys like Ben, Colossus, Hulk, Juggs, none of whom are even close to being able to lift a city

Redatom65
Me or trickster stick out tongue

which is the better priest stick out tongue

Priest

Herc struggles against guys like Ben, Colossus, Hulk, Juggs, none of whom are even close to being able to lift a city
Hulk would have trouble lifting a city?
BTW, cis aside Hercules is one of the stongest bricks in marvel..

Priest
Originally posted by Redatom65
which is the better priest stick out tongue
Me FTW innocent

masterbruce
Hulk would have trouble lifting a city?
BTW, cis aside Hercules is one of the stongest bricks in marvel..

yes, Hulk would not be able to lift a city

lifting a mountain was straining hulk to the max...and that was when he was close to peak (meaning far surpassing Herc's strength)

A city is a couple of thousand times heavier than a mountain

Priest
lifting a mountain was straining hulk to the max...and that was when he was close to peak (meaning far surpassing Herc's strength)

oh yeah? so producing enough strength to knock a planet out of orbit is far from lifting a mountain?

D-Block
oh yeah? so producing enough strength to knock a planet out of orbit is far from lifting a mountain?

good point

masterbruce

So Herc could knock a planet out of orbit (which is ridiculous if you think about it) but he can barely take down guys like Colossus and Thing?

Priest
So Herc could knock a planet out of orbit (which is ridiculous if you think about it) but he can barely take down guys like Colossus and Thing?
u heard of CIS? because its pretty damm debateable that Colossus and the Thing are not even a class 100.
Does batman pawning KK mean KK<Batman?...no

masterbruce
u heard of CIS? because its pretty damm debateable that Colossus and the Thing are not even a class 100.
Does batman pawning KK mean KK<Batman?...no

but Herc isn't really shown to be leaps and bounds stronger than any of his foes.

think about it, let's say Thing and Colossus are 100 ton class

now ask yourself, how much strength one would need to punch a planet out of orbit (basically you would have to exert more force that the sun's gravitational pull)

this would be many quintillions of tons at least (1,000,000,000,000,000,000)

so even assuming CIS, you think CIS makes Hercules a TRILLION times weaker than he really is? come on now, use some common sense, we have to take an average of a character's showings and Hercules has never shown to be LEAPS and BOUNDS above most class 100s

illadelph12
My money would be on Apoc. He could always take on the consistency of rubber or tempur and absorb all of Hercules blows like it was nothing, grant himself Sebastian Shaw esque abilities, or he could, as stated beforehand, grow gigantic and flick Herc away like a booger. Regardless of the popular opinion on this board, Apocalypse is a beast, and I'm not letting the mob mentality and spite that runs rampant here on KMC disuade my common sense and application of logic.

Apocalypse. thumb up

illadelph12
Oh, and another thing that I always find quite comical on this board is the obsession with strength class. Whether a character is a class 50, 100, or Supes, there opponent doesn't weigh anywhere near that much and is also not a defenseless inanimate object. Lifting strength doesn't really equate to anything and yet so many people on this board let that determine the outcome of a fight without considering all the other factors, let alone the dynamics of throwing a punch.

This board never ceases to amaze me. Maybe I'm just getting old and cynical.

Priest
but Herc isn't really shown to be leaps and bounds stronger than any of his foes.

think about it, let's say Thing and Colossus are 100 ton class

now ask yourself, how much strength one would need to punch a planet out of orbit (basically you would have to exert more force that the sun's gravitational pull)

this would be many quintillions of tons at least (1,000,000,000,000,000,000)

so even assuming CIS, you think CIS makes Hercules a TRILLION times weaker than he really is? come on now, use some common sense, we have to take an average of a character's showings and Hercules has never shown to be LEAPS and BOUNDS above most class 100s
Thor and Hecules are in the same leauges of strenght imo, it been stated many times in comics. Thor >Apoc, Thing, and collossus in terms of raw strength.
Herc>Apoc in terms of strength.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by illadelph12
My money would be on Apoc. He could always take on the consistency of rubber or tempur and absorb all of Hercules blows like it was nothing, grant himself Sebastian Shaw esque abilities, or he could, as stated beforehand, grow gigantic and flick Herc away like a booger. Regardless of the popular opinion on this board, Apocalypse is a beast, and I'm not letting the mob mentality and spite that runs rampant here on KMC disuade my common sense and application of logic.

Apocalypse. thumb up

thumb up thank god someone agrees with me on this. Problem is, this is a slugfest, and I'm not sure if the thread maker is allowing Apocalypse his powers. But yes, if he's got even half of his molecular control and amping, he can win this.

Hercules
Ok, just a few scans, call them food for thought if you will.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/BigSid80/herc98vn.jpg

Herc fighting his son in the future, blindfolded.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/BigSid80/picture11026fr.jpg

Herc, taking it to the Avengers with Caps Shield.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/BigSid80/picture10896jr.jpg

Herc one shotting Abomination

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/BigSid80/picture10942lu.jpg

Herc playing with Mole Mans Monsters

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/BigSid80/picture10956zz.jpg

And bowling one at Mole mans minions

Herc is a decent hand to hand fighter and as this is meant to be the Herc from myth, has all the Hercules of myths feats, you want me to pull out the scans of him stalemating Thor in strength and fighting him to stand still.

Or the one where Thor Admits that hand to hand Hercules is slightly better than him?

Please by all means state your case for Apoc but don't tell me that Hercules isn't much Stronger then Ben Grimm or Colosuss or that he isn't a decent hand to hand fighter.

Cause you are very, very mistaken.

Priest

Apocalypse. thumb up
I would like examples of at least half the abilites that u just posted as Apocs abilities. Going on speculation of what apoc might do wont earn him a win.

TricksterPriest
thumb up Nice scans. And I'd give Herc a narrow edge if Apoc is nerfed and most of his abilities are blocked for the match.

Go dig into Apoc's respect thread. I'm not gonna bother posting all of them. stick out tongue

Priest

Go dig into Apoc's respect thread. I'm not gonna bother posting all of them. stick out tongue
Im not asking for scans smile

illadelph12
Herc is stronger than Colossus and Thing. I'm not sure why that's even being questioned.

The matter at hand, though is a fight between Apoc and Herc. If Apoc is allowed to use only his physical powers (meaning no energy blasts, no teleportation, no tk or tp, no turning his arm into a rail gun) he beats Herc by negating the effects of the impacts of his punches through his density control, grows really big, and Tiger Uppercuts Hercules into orbit (a la Sagat). But that's assuming that Apoc gets to use only his physical abilities (durability, physical augmentation) and can only throw punches.

All powers at play it's not even close.

The Apoc spite needs to stop. I can't take a lot of people on here seriously due to it. It's an old gag and it's ran it's course.

illadelph12
I would like examples of at least half the abilites that u just posted as Apocs abilities. Going on speculation of what apoc might do wont earn him a win.

You want examples of Apoc growing big, changing the consistency or density of his being, or absorbing impacts to no effect, or do you want examples of him doing exactly what I said? I can do the former, not the latter. It's not baseless extrapolation, however. Apoc has many times on panel altered his composition, dimensions, and durability. It's just disregarded on this board because it takes away from the table joke.

tkitna
A bloodlusted Hercules is a bad man, but Apoc's can do some crazy things.

I'm still going with Herc 7/10 in a slugfest.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Hercules

but don't tell me that Hercules isn't much Stronger then Ben Grimm or Colosuss

Is Herc stronger than Thing or Colossus....yes.

Prob from two to five times stronger.

Is he 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than those guys...hell no. That's why I don't accept PIS feats like punching a planet out of orbit.

TricksterPriest
Herc is stronger than Colossus and Thing. I'm not sure why that's even being questioned.

The matter at hand, though is a fight between Apoc and Herc. If Apoc is allowed to use only his physical powers (meaning no energy blasts, no teleportation, no tk or tp, no turning his arm into a rail gun) he beats Herc by negating the effects of the impacts of his punches through his density control, grows really big, and Tiger Uppercuts Hercules into orbit (a la Sagat). But that's assuming that Apoc gets to use only his physical abilities (durability, physical augmentation) and can only throw punches.

All powers at play it's not even close.

The Apoc spite needs to stop. I can't take a lot of people on here seriously due to it. It's an old gag and it's ran it's course.

Agreed. yes But I don't know what's being allowed and what's not. If he's allowed to do that, then yes, the fight is his. But if not, then Herc will take the win. And I think it's obvious how much Apoc is being handicapped in this thread. shifty

guy222
Agreed. yes But I don't know what's being allowed and what's not. If he's allowed to do that, then yes, the fight is his. But if not, then Herc will take the win. And I think it's obvious how much Apoc is being handicapped in this thread. shifty

Apoc becomes a Celestial. He wins smile Herc maybe stronger h2h

Badabing
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Lies. ermyoda Truth! duryoda

Symmetric Chaos
Truth! duryoda

omg

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
omg thumbsupdur

TricksterPriest
thumbsupdur

thumbsupdur Dur>ermm. FIGHT THE POWER! laughing

jasonk3
thumbsupdur Dur>ermm. FIGHT THE POWER! laughing

laughing Happy Dance

Badabing
thumbsupdur Dur>ermm. FIGHT THE POWER! laughing w00tdur

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ermmrapedur.png

Badabing
Dur doesn't swing that way......durcry

WorldWarHulk
Dur doesn't swing that way......durcry It's not his choice... he's erm's little b*tch there.

His Airness
Apoc sucks

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by His Airness
Apoc sucks

Racist. no expression

shifty

TricksterPriest
Does egyptian or grey skin count as a race? laughing you could try and claim mutant, but I'm not sure if that counts either. vin

charlemagne9746

Is he 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than those guys...hell no. That's why I don't accept PIS feats like punching a planet out of orbit.

Even if he could punch with that kind of force...the planet couldn't take that kind of stress without coming apart. That kind of punch would just crack the planet in half...at the very least.

Superboy Prime
The Avengers roster Hercules took on that scan seems fragile to say the least.

Never the less Hercules is the man, or god, or demi-god...ugh

Xplosive
Apocalypse. I think his upper strenght would eventually go beyond that of Hercules and would even win in a fist fight.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse. I think his upper strenght would eventually go beyond that of Hercules and would even win in a fist fight.

Assuming of course, he is allowed his molecular control and amping.

Xplosive
Assuming of course, he is allowed his molecular control and amping.

Of course.

jasonk3
Apoc wins ...............

Look what Wolverine did to Herc. If wolverine can beat him then so can Apoc.

ninja

*runs away from angry mob*

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/herculescontesteg8.jpg

laughing *you will never catch me*

olympian
I hope you're joking...Herc can't lift a friggin city...please don't tell me he did in the past, since that was hyperbole and PIS to the max

Its PIS when its showed on panel him moving or helding or advancing against bigger things?

Hulk has moved or held bigger things. So has Thor. So has Hercules. So has Gladiator. And classic Juggernaut was on theyr class because despite not having those raw strength feats, regulary fougth them to a standstill.

Did you became a preacher of DC strongman being >>>>>>> Marvel, recently?

Originally posted by jasonk3
Apoc wins ...............

Look what Wolverine did to Herc. If wolverine can beat him then so can Apoc.

ninja

*runs away from angry mob*

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/herculescontesteg8.jpg

laughing *you will never catch me*

har.

The mob will be the least of your problems pirate

Hercules

Wait, so Mythology is PIS now? Hercules in Marvel IS the Hercules from Myth, Same Hercules who held up heaven and earth.

Jase, the scan of Herc running through the New Avengers, had Wolverine in it. The panel before that he even dodges a blow from Wolverine who remarks on how fast he is for such a big guy.

We really need a clarification on what powers Apoc gets cause if this is a pure fist fight, then Herc takes it.

TricksterPriest
hmm This is getting annoying. In pure H2H with none of Apoc's powers other than strength and durability, then Immortal Herc will take this. But Apoc gets even half his molecular control (even just for durability and amping), then he stomps Herc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.